Alpha and elas

By Abccosplays

some short stories i wrote about my oc and another oc, some have more parts. includes aus, dnd world, smut, a... More

breakfast time
Two will give in
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
all mine
Practice makes perfect
Party for two
GC: man whores (+anyk)
daddy's pup (๐Ÿ”ž)
Overthinking
The wolf moon
the backalley
Caught redhanded
Datenight
Bad day
Akkar being a cockblocker for 6 minutes straight
forgotten days pt 1
forgotten days pt 2
first meeting
the gang in a whore house๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
jazz traditions
by the fireplace
missed u
oblivious elas (๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž)
flying lessons
long time no love
late night drive in
down by the willow
the wish of life
a kelhana's way
the prince and the wolf
knight to remember
knight to remember: part 2
a king to rule them all
top student
double dare
blessed life
dear soon-to-be mr kelhana
surprise visit
an eventful morning
a mind of his own
liar liar
To, my king
backstory alpha dnd
(info dnd session 2022)
far far away
alpha's diary
hero
enchanted au
enchanted pt 2
Ki-Joon
the 4th date
our heroes
nightshift pt 1
nighshift pt 2
enchanted au pt 3
park day
surprise
a helping hand

LDR

55 1 0
By Abccosplays

Lil long oneshot but oh well it izz what it izz

It was almost elas's birthday, he never really looked forward to his birthday though. It just didn't excite him the way it used to. His roommates hated the way elas was on his birthday and tried to cheer him up every year but....no luck. Anyk and akkar had something special planned for the boy this year. You see, elas is in a long distance relationship with a guy named alpha. All four of them used to live together until elas, anyk and akkar all moved to study somewhere else, but alpha didnt have the money to follow them. But alpha has been saving money ever since the day his lover left. So he reached out to akkar and told him everything. Just in time for elas's birthday! Elas came downstairs the day before his birthday. He walked to the kitchen to get breakfast, akkar and anyk sitting by the table holding hands.

"Morning lovebirds" he said walking to the fridge and inspecting it.

"Morning almost birthday boy!" Anyk said excited. Anyk was never good at keeping secrets. So akkar panicked a bit.

"Ugh, dont even mention it" elas sighed "anything planned for today?". Yes elas, they're picking up a certain boyfriend of yours from the airport.

"Yes! Im picking up-" anyk started as she looked at akkar who was waving his arms in a "stop it" kind of way. Elas turned around to face the two from the kitchen with his eyebrow raised. "Hmm?"

"We're picking up flowers! Flowers...yes for your birthday. Awe damn it anyk you ruined the surprise FLOWERS" akkar lied. "Now if you'll excuse us, we will leave" akkar said grabbing his girlfriend's hand and leading her outside. He pecked her on the lips as soon as they got to the car. "Careful with your words next time,dear" anyk smiled at him and the pair left to the airport (before that, a little coffee date since they were early) meanwhile elas got ready for the day, he has plans with his friend grace. He showered, had breakfast and texted alpha, like he always does.

.

Elas💕: goodmorning! What're you doing today? Ill be at grace's place. Please dont be jealous like last time, i know how you feel. I feel the same way when you're at your friends. But if we're lucky we will see eachother next year! We could call tonight! I miss you❤️

.

Alphie🦋😏: morning angel. Just thinking about you today. I can't call tonight...im sorry. I currently dont have any wifi. Ill text you later! Love you!

.

Elas put down his phone with furrowed eyebrows. No wifi? Where is he? And busy tonight? We call almost every night...he also texted a little cold. Is someone keeping him occupied? Stop with those thoughts elas, i trust him. He decided to shake it off and head to grace. He stepped in his car and exactly at that moment he got a call from anyk.

"Hello? Is something up?" He asked.

"Elas, dear, wait why do you sound like that? Are you in a car?!"

"Yeah, i have plans with grace-" he got cut off.

"No! Get back home and put on your favorite clothes!" Anyk yelled.

"What? Why?" Elas asked confused.

"The flowers elas! Please just trust!" Akkar yelled from the wheel.

And then they hung up. Leaving Elas extremely confused. He got out the car and texted grace to hang out later. He waddled upstairs to his room to pick out his clothes.

He put on his favorite blouse and got dressed.

✨elas's outfit✨

He walked downstairs and made himself some lunch before he heard three loud knocks at the door and a little bit of rumbling outside. What are those two up to now?

He opens the door and the only thing in sight are anyk and akkar holding hands and letting themselves in. He raises an eyebrow while looking at them walking upstairs.

"Um?? Where are you going?" Elas asked.

"Upstairs? We're tired." Akkar answered.

"Then why do i have to wear these clothes again?" Elas sighed.

"Oh shit! We forgot your flowers! anyk is too tired now, sorry bro" akkar said while walking upstairs with his girlfriend. Elas whined.

"I got dressed up for nothing and even cancelled my plans for that?!" Elas sighed and threw himself on the couch, turning on the tv while he was at it.

.

.

Few moments earlier, in front of the house door

.

.

Anyk and akkar stood infront of the door facing alpha.

"Well? How do i look?" He smiled.

✨alpha's outfit✨

"Stunning dude, but you know...flowers might help?" Anyk winked.

"You want me to buy elas flowers? I thought he didn't like gifts on his birthday?" Alpha raised his eyebrows.

"Oh come on alpha, you ARE the present. Now shut the fuck up and get the flowers, when you're back, just prepare to see elas open the door. We'll just pretend to be tired so we wont open the door." Akkar said handing alpha some money and turning him around, giving him a little push causing him to almost miss a step.

"Alright, thanks guys, for everything" alpha turned back and hugged the two once more.

.

.

Three more knocks could be heard at the door. Elas just sat there waiting for the couple to run down to get the door. Though he didnt see them anywhere. He sat up to look at the stairs but not a sign of the two roommates.

"Dont worry guys, ill get it" he said quietly while standing up.

Three knocks were heard again. Pissing elas off since he was already in a bad mood.

"Yeah yeah, im coming why cant you wait for five fucking seconds you impatient little b-" his words were cut off as he opened the door and looked the man he loved most in the eyes, jaw almost hitting the floor and tears forming in his eyes.

"Damn, is that how you think of your boyfriend?" Alpha smiled and walked up closer to elas, placing the bouquet of flowers on a table next to the door. He opened his arms and whispered a quick "hey baby".

Elas tugged alpha by the collar making alpha trip and tackle elas onto the floor. There they were. Elas laying on the floor, hands still grabbing at alpha's collar, looking up at his lover hovering over him with a slight blush and surprised face. One hand placed next to elas's face, holding him up and the other one on elas's side.

They chuckled at eachother softly.

"Well ive never had a warmer welcome" alpha smiled and he stroked elas's side.

Elas wrapped his arms around the purple haired guy's neck and swiftly pulled it down to himself. His lips met his own and they knew exactly what to do, as if they remembered its so well after a few years. Alpha knew all of elas's sensitive spots and good spots but, he only just got here so he'll save that for later. They pulled away and made eyecontact.

"I haven't even heard that pretty voice of yours" alpha pouted.

"I love you" elas said softly. Alpha grew a smirk on his face and he leaned in again, elas leaning in aswell. Causing their lips to meet halfway and making the kiss deeper as elas layed his head back on the floor. Elas was holding alpha's face now, still not believing he is really here. They were both so happy and tears couldn't help from shedding from the both of them, therefore not noticing the couple walking down the stairs.

"AHEM" akkar coughed, causing the boys to break apart and look up.

"I dont wish to bother your little moment but um...dinners ready, we'll see you in a bit alright?" Akkar sighed and anyk followed him into the kitchen.

"If its going to be them making out in the middle of the living room everyday i dont know if this should happen" akkar whispered to anyk.

"Dont be silly, they're in love, just like us" she smiled.

The two moved to the kitchen and closed the door behind them to give the boys some privacy. Who returned their full attention to eachother, nothing but love in their eyes.

Alpha pecked his boyfriend on the lips once more, before he sat up and grabbed his hand to stand up together.

"Come on your majesty" alpha started while holding elas by the waist, pulling him close. "Were going out for dinner, i want to show everyone how handsome my boyfriend is." He smiled. Oh how elas missed alpha's little nicknames, he could just melt right now. Elas quickly nodded "lead the way, my love".

They locked their hands together and reached for the door.

"IM TAKING ELAS OUT FOR DINNER, WE'LL BE BACK WHEN WE FEEL LIKE IT" alpha shouted to the kitchen. "Run" alpha whispered in elas's ear while hurrying out the door, knowing akkar would try to stop them. The two quickly got in the car and drove away.

.

.

.

A couple of hours later the two returned home, sneaking in the door to not alarm the roommates. But with no luck considering the two were snuggling under a blanket on the couch, watching a movie.

"Hi there lovebirds" akkar teased as the boys at the door quickly faced them.

"What'd you do? You left for a while." Anyk said.

"That's a secret between us two actually" alpha smiled teasingly.

"Careful now buddy, you might be my best friend but im not afraid to make u sleep on this couch" akkar threatened.

"What're we watching" elas asked as he and alpha made their way to the other couch.

"We?" Akkar asked.

"Yes WE akkar, just like the old days, when you were too much of a pussy to ask anyk to snuggle so we j-" alpha said grabbing a blanket for him and his boyfriend.

"OKAY THANK YOU ALPHA" akkar quickly said.

"We're watching peter pan, i know elas loves that movie and since its almost his birthday. We waited for you to return and watch the movie with us." Anyk giggled.

Elas grabbed some snacks from the table and waited for alpha to sit next to him.

"Y'know, im actually looking forward to my birthday this year" he said.

"God" alpha groaned sitting down next to elas, "wonder why that is" alpha leaned his head on the couch edge and layed down, opening his arms and legs slightly so elas could climb in to snuggle.

"So do i" elas smiled at his boyfriend as he layed down and gave him a peck. Placing his head on alpha's chest.

The couple watched the movie with some cute touches going unnoticed to the other couple, but meaning alot to themselves. Elas leaned into alpha's ear.

"How about we get out of here?" Alpha couldn't see his face but he just heard that he was smirking. And depending on the little kiss elas gave him on his jawline, he got the hint.

"Hey guys, elas is getting tired and is almost falling asleep. We should be heading upstairs" alpha smiled at anyk and akkar.

"All good, sleep well boys" anyk smiled sweetly. Alpha stood up and picked his lover up bridal style.

"Dont do anything I wouldn't do" akkar teased.

"I wouldn't dare, my dearest akkar" alpha teased back.

Alpha carried elas all the way upstairs and softly threw elas on the bed once they arrived in their bedroom. Elas laughed and giggled at the sudden playfulness.

Alpha stood in front of the bed admiring his wonderful boyfriend. Smiling at him, elas doing the same.

"I just- i cant believe you're here, truly" elas sighed as he patted the spot next to him as alpha layed down next to him. The two facing eachother, alpha's hand on elas's waist and elas holding onto his arm.

"Well do whatever you want to do to prove its really me i guess" alpha smirked and laughed when he saw how red his boyfriend got.

"Calm down princey, first night here, you know how playful i get" alpha sighed.

"Oh yeah about that, when do you have to go back? Please tell me you'll be here for at least a week." Elas pouted. Alpha's lips parted a little and his eyes widened, alpha's lips catching elas's attention until he swiftly looked back up at his eyes.

"You mean...akkar didnt tell you anything yet?" Alpha asked. Elas sat up to sit infront of alpha, alpha sitting up aswell.

"Tell me what?" Elas switched from eye to eye.

"Baby, I finally saved up enough money to join you. Im not here for a quick surprise, im going to live here now." Alpha smiled. Elas's eyes widened and tears formed in his eyes. Alpha notices and wipes his thumb near elas's eyes.

"Hey, come on now, its not that bad" alpha chuckled.

"BAD?! Ive never been happier! You actually mean to tell me we now live together? Like together together? In this room?" Elas had alot of questions about the whole day and they all left his lips at once.

"....woah babe one at a time" alpha laughed. "Im staying right here in this room with you forever."

" i cant believe it alphie!" Elas smiled at his boyfriend.

"Well, my offer still stands, i could prove to you im really here. Y'know, since its now officially your birthday" alpha said leaning against the headboard. Elas quickly climbed on his lap, alpha holding onto elas's waist and smiling at his boyfriend. Elas tangled his fingers with alpha's hair, pulling on it lightly.

"Prove it then" he smirked. Leaning in a little but not letting their lips touch quite yet, no matter how bad alpha wanted to.

"You're playing a dangerous game, pup" alpha and elas had their foreheads against eachother with their noses touching. Both of the boys getting a little more handsy.

"Dont hold back alpha" elas said quietly while finally connecting their lips after alot of unbearable tension. Both the boys couldn't be happier at the moment.

.

.

.

A little later, downstairs.

.

.

.

"What are they doing up there? Why would they play Rock Paper Scissors at this time?" Anyk asked still cuddled up to akkar.

"It really does sound like that huh, maybe we should- turn the volume up-" akkar said grabbing the remote in a hurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 3 7
Short story!!! I'm bored Some hella OCs I promise it's not good omens shut up (Also some other oneshots I think they're called??)
262 2 15
oneshots (or small stories) about oc's that i dont have a book for. enjoy <3
4.1K 60 39
This is a book for short stories for when I don have time to write my books but still want stories.
43 5 18
A small collection of short stories that I just wanted to share. Enjoy!