The bet ~ Vincent Hacker

By -THATONEBIDDY

OPEN FOR MORE INFO (PRE-COVID) warnings smut More

INTRODUCTION
backstory
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
INSTAGRAM
TIKTOK
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE & IMESSAGE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
hiii
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE & IMESSAGES
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE &INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE & TWITTER
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
EPOLOUGE
hi
HEY BITCHES

REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

11.9K 134 156
By -THATONEBIDDY

-
december 15th

-
Vinnies pov

i was stuck thinking of the bet when y/n walked in kissing my lips, i have caughten feelings and i dont wanna fall through with this bet but if i dont they will show y/n the video of me agreeing to the bet. i got snapped out of my train of thought to see y/n about the twerk on camera.

i rushed over to her and grabbed her waist and turned her around making her laugh. she turned around and kissed me again, the kiss got heated and the tiktok sound in the back was repeating. i had my hand on her throat lightly squeezing it.

she started kissing my neck leaving hickeys, she kissed my lips again. she smiled and was about to get up when i pulled her back and kissed her neck making her tilt her head back to give me more room i left hickeys on her neck as we heard a knock on the door she pecked my lips and stood up and answered the door to see devyn.

"were gonna got get food with the gang wanna come?" she asked as y/n looked at me and looked back and nodded.

-

we all were at the restaurant eating as sienna was staring at y/ns neck harshly making me lowly laugh. "i have to go pee" sienna said making
y/n and avani stand. they all walked to the bathroom. "hows the bet going" he said smirking. i sighed and ran my hands over my face, "its going" i said in return "you have until the second of january to leave her or we show her the video." he said.

i nodded and stood up to go to the bathroom.

-

-
Your pov

i was in the bathroom with avani and sienna as they asked about my neck i told them and they nodded sienna went to the bathroom and we waited for her to finish and we walked out to see vinnie walking to the bathroom he looked hurt.

"we'll meet you at the table" avani said making me nod. i stood out the door while i knocked on it. "vinnie, you okay?" i asked as he came out and pulled me in a hug. i didnt wanna question it so all i did was hug him back.

"im sorry" he said making me look up at him "for what?" i asked making him look away. "just know im sorry" he said making me nod "promise me something" he said making him look at me with teary eyes

"promise to never hate me" he said making him stare at me he let a tear sipling out his eye "i promise" i said. i wiped his tear and kissed him, he stared at me and kissed my forehead.

we walked out and sat down while the others made tiktoks and posted on other things.

-

we went and walked around the city as me and vinnie went to target and got two sheets and cut holes in it and ran around as ghosts they took photos of it

Y/N POSTED!

liked by: SIENNA, VVHACKER, DIXIE, AVANI, ANTHONY, and 1,000,000 others

Y/N: okay but hes cute
@VVHACKER

Load 34,000 comments.

@VVHACKER: no you❤️
↳@Y/N: no❤️

@USER: yall are cute stop 🥺

@USER: i want but i have ✨strict parents✨

@SIENNA: photo creds to me 😜 also i love yall 🥺
↳@Y/N: i love you too hubby

load more comment

we ran around LA with sheets over our heads and then i felt myself bump into someone i turn to see emily my old best best friend. "im sorry" i said pulling the sheet above my head.

"y/n" she said making me smile. i then saw a boy next to her, her 'highschool sweetheart' theyve been dating since freshmen year. "zach" i said as i hugged him, he was about a inch taller then me. i pulled out the hug to see everyone staring at us.

"oh right, guys this is zach and emily" i said as i turned around to look at vinnie who looked jealous, i turned back around "zach and emily have been dating for 5 years now" i said making everyone look at them. i looked at vinnie who had a relived face.

"wanna hang with us" i asked "cant on a date" she said making me smile "well someday we need to hang again" i said making her nod "catcha later' i said putting the sheet over ny head again and vinnie did to and i grabbed his hand pulling him off.

we ran and the others chased behind me. i smiled as me and vinnie held hands. we all stoped when the sun was going down, everyone went to mine and kios little apartment. me and vinnie went up to our secret spot the skate ring.

we watched the sun set the rest over the mountians while we sat on the roof.  i had my head on his shoulder as he put his cheek on my head. i played a song while i stood up he did aswell and we held eachother close while we danced around.

i then got a phone call from kio telling me to get home because he has bad news. me and vinnie called a uber and we stood there waiting for the uber.

we got home and kio was pacing he looked at me with teary eyes. " omg what happend" i asked making him wipe a tear quickly. "nana died" he said making my world space out i couldnt hear anything besides the faint name calls from everyone.

i turned on ny heel and ran out the apartment and through the apartment complex i was near the gates when i felt like i was gonna pass out due to hyperventilating.

i heard my name get called as i looked back to see vinnie. i felt myself get dizzy as he inched closer, i sat on the ground as i put my hand over my mouth trying to quiet my sobs out. vinnie sat down and pulled me into a hug as i cried.

he rubbed my back as he tried to calm me down from a panic attack. my breathing slowed as he kissed my head and rubbed my back. "it'll be okay i promise," he said making me nod. "lets get back inside its cold" he said as he stood up.

he gave me a piggy back ride as i slowly dozed off on his back.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes.

introducing

emily nicol

zachary

(in this story they wont appear much until vinnies bet secret gets leaked.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.9K 105
"𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫"
6.7K 231 12
➳︎ 𝙰 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 ⚠︎︎ 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚆 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⚠︎︎ ꧁ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚝...
118K 2.2K 57
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 '𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿' 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯�...