Getting Rid of my Assistant (...

By JeonTaegguk5

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Fin~
The Finale

Chapter 31

1.3K 64 6
By JeonTaegguk5

The first person on the line usually the hardest to find when you need so and the most unexpected people are the ones who saves you from a great stumbling block.

So don't jump into conclusions.

Don't dive deeper.

And most importantly.

Do not trust anyone.

"I'm so sorry..i'm so sorry."

Yiren is dashing to Taehyung's office,she would dodge the responsibility to tell it but she can't so with a heavy heart,clenching her fist and panting due to severe anxiety,the female knocked on the door snd what made it really hard for her is to see the other's smile.

"Yiren!You're finally here."

Taehyung is happy to see the other,knowing that she'll be the carrier of good news.

Grinning from ear to ear,Taehyung welcomed his secretary and stood up on his seat.

"Yiren,did the contract arrived?"

She smiled back at him but never spit a word.

God know's how the other will react and picturing it on the back of her mind made the said girl feel more nervous.

"Mr.Kim,we need to talk.."

"Huh?What's with the formal tone?"

"Wanna grab some snacks in the cafeteria?"

"What?No!"

"Come on,my treat..i'm sure they have your favorite."

"Yiren!"

Taehyung was too excited but the woman dragged her out of the office and seems to be enjoying the slow steps going to their destination.

Yiren tried to divert Taehyung's attention from the bad news and reminisce their early times.

"CEO Kim,how are you these days?"

"Huh?Why are you asking?We're together every single day."

"Nothing,i'm just thinking about this lately and i never knew that you grew well."

"Of course,i have the best secretary and employees around."

"Liar!"

"What?No.. you're just a simple guy back then,still handsome as ever with high standards.I almost didn't assume that you'll accept me as your assistant but you did."

"Yiren?Why are you being so emotional today?Are you on your period?"

"Shut up!I'm just thankful to witness your rock bottom till you reach this point."

Taehyung suddenly stopped and giggled under his breath that immediately noticed by the woman so she stopped as well and looked back at him.

"Why'd you stop?"

Taehyung's little giggle went to a lively chuckles them pulled the woman's arm,leaned over and narrow his eyes.

"Tell me,Ms.Yiren. Are you planning to get married and doing a farewell speech?"

The woman stepped back,blushing and covering her mouth due to extreme embarrassment.

"Marry?Wh-what are you saying!I don't even have a boyfriend or someone to date,Kim Taehyung!"

He smiled and put his arms around her,slightly dragging her to walk and tapping his palm on her shoulder.

"Aiisttt..just tell me,i won't oppose if you're seeing someone.Besides,you might wanting a man for three years now."

Her assistant forcefully removed his arms around and push the man away.

"Excuse me,TaeTae!!I'm not seeing or lusting for a man,okay?And who can date when you always needs me every single time."

The teasing begins and things became a little uncontrollable for both them like to two kids mocking each other on the street.

"Hey!Don't blame the company,blame your workoholic ass."

"Uhh?And now it's my fault on taking care of the CEO??"

"It's your fault that you always stay by my side."

"Because i want to."

But this time,it became..emotional.

Taehyung suddenly start to be tranquil,putting his hands on his pocket and let out a deep sigh.

"Well,since..the company is at risk..i've been thinking..that..you should start..looking for another..OUCH!!!"

"I'm not leaving you,okay?Don't you dare do that to me,Kim Taehyung!!!"

The woman hit him really hard on his shoulder while throwing daggerd towards the man.Breathing heavily and clenching her jaw due to complete irritation.

"Yerin,didn't i mention that you can only hit me in some private places?"

"Then don't push me away!!I will just leave when you found a better replacement."

The silly arguement continous until Taehyung notice that the said female is tearing up.

"Yiren..are..you..crying?"

"Idiot!!I'm not crying!!"

"I told you not to curse at me in public!!"

"Then don't say stupid things!!!"

Taehyung smiled towards the rampaging woman and pulled her close to his arm,leaning closer and giggling to stop her from crying.

"Alright,alright..i'm sorry,Ms.Yiren..CEO Kim won't say stupid things again and you can date me until you found yours."

"Are you kidding me,you're not even straight.Why would you date me?"

"But i still have a dick for you to enjoy just incase."

"Disgusting!!I'm not treating you any single food,CEO Kim!!"

"Then i will, Secretary Yiren.."

For a short time,Taehyung forgot about the problems with the company and Yiren forgot about the bad news she's carrying.

But she can't hide it too long so the moment of truth came.

"CEO Kim."

"Hmm?"

"CEO Jeon called this morning and..he refuse to be an investor of the company."

Taehyung is currently busy with his laptop when Yiren went in,handling the grown man a box of banana milk and a piece of hottok that she bought in the convenient store.

"I understand."

She just recieve a smile from the man and continues to do his errands but he suddenly stopped when the woman pushes the food closer to him.

"I'm so sorry,Mr.Kim."

He looked up to the girl and saw her tearing up..no whimpering and tears are falling down her cheeks.

He stared at her and tilt his head while giving a stank face,disgusted on how he cried.

"The hell are you crying about?"

"You will..surely..cry..about this..when i..go out..so i bought you some treats..to cheer up.."

"Yiren..."

"Sorry..Mr.Kim..i couldn't even help you..on this problem..i'm so sorry.."

Yiren is so embarrassed that she cupped her face with her palm and cry more but she suddenly heard some shoe heels sound and the next thinh she knows,Taehyung is trapping her in his arm.

"Stop it,Yiren..you are so ugly..i can't handle your face when you cry."

Tapping her back and calming the said girl but deep down,

Taehyung felt broken.

His employees will surely take all the burden.

His company that they all build is reaching it's dead end.

And most of all,

Jungkook decided to turn his back at him.

It's okay.

He thinks that he deserves it.

After all he did to Jungkook.

This is just a piece of consequence that he needs to face.

Needs to accept.

Two days..

Two more days to decide..

The company doesn't have enough investors.

The budget for the employees are starting to  decrease.

The customers are turning their backs.

It all goes down to two things.

It's either,Taehyung has to sell the company to another person to save all the employees..

Or..

Tell them that the entire Kim Company is closing entirely.

Taehyung is in his office,holding a bottlec of beer and resting his back on the swivel chair.

Thinking of the reason why his live ended like this,a trash painted in gold.

And of all that happened to him..

He felt so alone..

But this company made him a different person,a chance to be someone else aside from a simple assistant,a make up artist and a stylist.

But now,it will end.

Watching everything as it falls down.

And the only person who's with him all this time is the woman who build him as a strong and independent person.

Ms.Wang Yiren.

"Ah!The loyal assistant of Mr.Kim Taehyung,how can i help you?"

Yiren walked in the office with a heavy heart,she couldn't look at the man's eyes in front of her and her heart is banging her chest as she step closer.

"Mr.Jeon..i came here for something else."

"Have a seat."

Staring blankly on the wall,Yiren took a deep breath before turning her head on the man in front but she can't lie that she never felt nervous this much before.

"What can i do for you,Ms.Yiren?"

"Mr.Kim's company is at risk..and i came here to beg for your help."

Jungkook lifted his eyebrows and rested his back on the chair while twiddling his fingers sitting on his lap.

"Help?Why would i?"

"This company means everything for my boss,CEO Jeon.And you're the only one who could help him."

"What if i don't?"

"Sir..i'm begging you..just this once,please help my boss to get back on his feet."

She didn't have to but Jungkook's eyes followed the girl as she went down on her knees and lower her head.

"I will do anything in return,CEO Jeon..just sign the contract."

Silence roam around the room and she felt shock as she saw the man's shoes in front of her.Slowly lowering and bend down to her level.

"I'm surprised,Yiren..i am..extremely surprised."

Jungkook reached for her and place his fingers under her chin,slowly lifting it up to see he face clearly.

"How dare you,Wang Yiren?"

"Mr-Mr..Jeon..please.."

A devilish smirk went out of Jungkook's lips and his stares begins to be sharp,locking it to the girl upon him and spoke.

"Your loyalty flipped after three years?Guess you can't handle Taehyung's charm,can you?"

"Taehyung is too kind for this punishment,Mr. Jeon..i believe we both know that."

"Pfftt..fearless..i like it..rise up..you don't need to kneel down just for him.."

The girl stood up but her eyes didn't stop watering,patiently waiting for the other.

"I saw Taehyung's failures and burden,Mr.Jeon but he don't deserve this!!"

"Silence!!!I hired you to take care of him!!Be there as my replacement!!How dare you to boss me around?"

"Sir..please..Taehyung deserves a second chance to live normal,to love and to be loved..i'm begging you to stop this!"

Jungkook clenched his fist,shutting his eyes to think normal until the woman spoke.

"Taehyung never forgets how he loves you and regrets the day he left but please don't put him in the cage where you can control everything!"

"Enough!!!"

Jungkook raged at the said girl,pushed her against the wall and grabbed her by the neck,gritting his teeth as he sharply looked at her.

"I hired you for him."

"I gave him financial support for his company!!"

"I build that company that you're bragging about!!!"

"And now you're telling me shits that i don't need to know??Are you inlove with him,huh?"

Yiren couldn't stop herself from tearing up as her whole body quiver in fear.Looking at the other guy as she breaths shallow.

"Taehyung..never..loved anyone..for three years..Mr.Jeon..

..until now,i might take my shot..but unforetunately--"

"You still owns his heart."

"Tsk..poor you.."

Jungkook giggled diabolically and let go of the said female,went back to his swivel chair and sat while looking coldly on the other.

"What a great story,Yiren..but i have plans for Taehyung."

"But sir--"

"I can't help him..Ms.Yiren..and if you disobey me,you know what will happen."

"Mr.Jeon,please."

"Get out of my damn office!!!"

After Yiren left,Jungkook became emotional and couldn't keep himself to teared up but as his eyes widen,the said man stared sharply on his phone and finally grabbed it.

"Mr.Lee..delay it for three days and wait until he decided to sell the company."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 567 13
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
124K 10.6K 74