Yes! That's what she said.

By bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 41

1.7K 73 7
By bookbuster7

Kiara was silent during dinner. Everyone were asking about trip.

"Bhai you got stuffs from my list?" Tanya asked.

"Yes it's upstairs in my luggage bag. Ask help to get my Red bag."

Savita aunty asked help to get the bag. Our dinner was done and than staff came with my bag.

Tanya ran and got the bag. She opened the bag and removed the sling.

"Wow it's amazing you got it for me?" Tanya asked.

"No it's for Kiara." I went near the bag
removed her makeup kit and perfume for her.

"You should have got me bag also." Tanya said.

I ignored her. I gave perfume to mom and aunty and gave Kiara her bag.

Kiara saw Tanya looking at her. She removed the bag to give it to her.

"Take it. I have many bags you use it or me using it both are the same thing." Kiara said.

"It's for you not for her. Next time you pull some stunt like this than you won't get anything from Aarav." Sheela Chachi said to Tanya.

"Chill I was just pulling Aarav's leg. It's amazing bag I never thought Aarav can get some gift without someone's help." She said.

"I can if I want to. I am tired so I am going off to sleep. Good night." I said and went near Kiara.

"You coming?" I asked.

"No I will spend sometime with Tanya."

"Okay enjoy. Give me your bag I will keep it in  our room."

She looked at me for sometime and gave the bag. I went upstairs to my room. Kept her gifts on her dressing table and went to bed to sleep.

She can spend all the time with Tanya at the end of the day she has to come back to our room. Don't know when my room became our room.

She came back after sometime and came near bed to take her pillow and blanket.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want." I said.

"I will sleep on couch." She said.

"We can share this bed if you want I won't come on your side."

"Don't try to act smart sleep orelse go to some other room." She went and slept on the couch.

"Good night sweet heart dream about me." I said and switched off the lights.

She faced opposite side to me and slept. I am going to do every possible thing to get us together.

In the Morning I went to gym to work out few minutes later Reyansh came. During our conversation he said he had new project coming over so he would be at Research center for a month.

It was good as I and Kiara could have our lunch together and spend some more time. Once I went back to room. I got ready for office and went downstairs for breakfast.

"We have to make arrangements for Satyanarayn Puja next week." Dad said.

"There are so many arrangements to do." Mom said.

"I will help you mom let me know what all arrangements we have to make." Kiara said.

"Okay fine. You and Tanya can decide the menu and decorations. Reyansh and Aarav you both look after the guest list and get it consolidated. I and sheela will look after puja arrangements." Mom said.

After breakfast I went to my room to get my laptop bag and files. Kiara was also almost ready.

"How much time you will require to get ready?" I asked.

"Why?"

"To go to office together. I am not going anywhere with you. I will take my car." She said.

"We work in same office. We don't need to take two cars to office."

"I am not going with you because than I don't have to wait like your dog. As per your wish I will have to go and come back from office."

"Hey don't get Lucky in between us as since we are talking about waiting than you take your car and you can drive the same." She looked at me as if I have grown extra head.

"Okay you want to get in my car. We can go together." She said with a smile. She intentionally wasted time in doing makeup. She wasted my 20 minutes and I know she won't stop till I go in my car.

I went to wardrobe she was sitting near the dressing table.

"It's okay if you want to take your car and go to office. I can understand." She said.

"No baby I am here to watch you. Please go ahead. You look beautiful without makeup but this is also something I like." I walked near her dressing table.

"You know what I like the most your blushing cheeks. Your lips when you bite it when you are nervous." I said. I was looking at her from mirror and she saw me from mirror. She got up from her chair.

"I am ready let's go." Kiara said.

We went near her car. She unlocked her car. I opened the door for her.

"I am driving not you remember?" She said.

"I opened it for you madam." She sat inside than I closed the door. I went and sat on passenger seat.

She drived slow. Even cycle next to us would reach before to their destination before me. She horned every now and than. She was going to press her hand again on horn I hold her hand.

"You know 5 minutes here or there won't really matter." I said.

"Don't touch me." She said and removed her hand from my hand.

"Where at your hand? So legs are fine?" I kept my hand on her left leg."

"Go on I will crash this car and kill both of us."

"Bad for you I am in no mood to die so early. I want to fill the house with our kids."

"Let's find a good doctor for you. You need psychiatrist."

"You can book an appointment for both of us we will go there together."

"Why will I go to psychiatrist?" She asked.

"You will come to know everything is fine with me and doctor will check your obsession with your husband. If someone intentionally takes 45 minutes to reach the 20 minutes destination. That is something to worry about but it's working in my favor. I would be fool if I would miss the chance to look at you." She started to drive car fast. We reached the office main gate.

"Please park the car I am getting late for meeting." She said and left. She has guts to do this. I walked out of the car to park but gard came and took car keys from me to park.

She was intentionally trying to get on my nerves. I am going to keep my calm.

I asked Geeta to call her to my cabin for lunch. Once she came I stopped working and shifted to meeting table for lunch.

"Why are we eating here today?"

"Reyansh won't be able to join us because of his new project."

"I will have it in my cabin."

"Let's not have similar discussion again and again. We both have long day ahead. So please stop arguing and start eating."

By the end of the Lunch she dropped dal on the meeting table.

"Oh sorry it happen by mistake." Her look said otherwise.

"It's okay. I will ask office boy to clean it." She left after lunch. After 7:30 when my work was done I went to check on Kiara. I couldn't find her anywhere. I called on her number she was not picking it up.

I asked her team member about her. He said she left way back. I asked my office driver to take me home.

I went to our room to check. She was watching TV.

"Hey. How was your day?" I asked.

"You won't ask or yell at me as I left without you from office." She asked.

"What's there to yell you would have some work so you left. Give me 10 minutes I will freshen up and we can go for dinner." As expected when I was out she was not in the room.

I have harrassed her so I suppose she has every right to take revenge with me. I won't give up this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 170K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
1.4M 47K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
26.2K 1K 31
"I never knew love can be this beautiful until you arrived in my life" ...
1M 53.8K 43
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...