𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘! TXT.

By stqrry-night

in which a cold girl helps a nerd only for unexpected drama to happen ❅ ❅ ❅ "Why are you so damn lonely, Ch... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Spin off
Bonus
Spin off (discontinued)
Author's note

12

3.3K 157 150
By stqrry-night

Choi Jaewon walked into school feeling more loved than she ever felt in her life. A feeling of pure happiness had settled into her body and mind ever since her date on Saturday. Breathing deeply, she closed her eyes and rested against her locker, mind flashing back to that day. 

After pulling away from the sudden kiss, Beomgyu gently rested his head against hers and sighed happily. 

"I like you. I really like you." he whispered, finally getting the confession out of his mind. 

Choi Jaewon couldn't help but blush, her heart beating extremely fast as she shyly smiled. 

"Well, good because I like you too." she replied, Beomgyu almost not catching the words she had muttered. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he somehow managed to ask and felt his heart raise when she carefully nodded. 

"Yeah, I will."

Choi Jaewon's eyes shot open as she blushed for the millionth time since that night and grabbed the books she needed for her first class. When she closed the locker door, she was startled to see Beomgyu, her boyfriend, leaning against the next locker and smiling at her. 

God he looked so good in just such a simple outfit. Just a plain blue shirt and black ripped jeans yet he still looked like an angel sent from above. 

Blushing furiously, Jaewon looked away from Beomgyu and nodded just a bit. 

"Good morning! How did you sleep?" Beomgyu asked, finding her cute. 

Maybe it was the fact that she was finally his, but Beomgyu thought Jaewon looked even more beautiful today. Today, her face was glowing. Her eyes were bright and happy and she looked almost invincible. Beomgyu loved it. 

"I slept okay." Jaewon simple replied, oblivious to Beomgyu's stare, and they both walked on to their class, none of the students around finding it unusual since that's what he had been doing for a little more than a month now. 

Choi Beomgyu smiled a little before carefully slipping his hand into her's. 

Jaewon nearly stopped walking in shock but was able to compose herself pretty quickly, her cheeks becoming red at once as the feeling of Beomgyu's warm hand around hers slowly sunk in.

"Are you okay? Your face looks a little red." Beomgyu smirked, loving how he was the reason the girl was blushing this much. 

"Shut up..." she mumbled and hit him while he laughed out loud. 

Now students were staring because they did noticed two differences in Jaewon's and Beomgyu's usual behaviour. 

1. Beomgyu wasn't following Jaewon. They were walking side by side holding hands. 

2. The school's 'cold queen' was smiling for the first time in years. 

Choi Yeonjun was very surprised when he saw Jaewon for the first time that day. She was smiling and talking and holding hands with that Beomgyu kid. This time, seeing her with Beomgyu did make him feel something he didn't understand. 

When Yeonjun had seen Jaewon playing in the rain, he had thought he had seen something special, something no one else in school would ever see. 

But he was wrong. 

Beomgyu had brought that smile out again onto her face and was now walking down the hallways with it, Jaewon not protesting the least bit. 

He was annoyed and he wasn't exactly sure why. Sure, Yeonjun wanted her to smile, but he didn't like the fact it was that Beomgyu kid making her do so. He didn't get a good feeling about him and was unsure what to expect. 

Yeonjun rolled his eyes before looking at the board his teacher was writing on. Shaking his head, he wrote down the last question and answered it, deciding to keep his good grades up rather than face the consequences later.

Choi Beomgyu grinned as Jaewon freely laughed at the dumb joke he had just said. He liked that she was more free and open around him and what he liked even more was the fact that he was the only person who saw this. 

Whenever someone was staring, Jaewon's smile would disappear instantly, glaring her classic death look at whoever was staring until they gulped nervously and looked away. The grin returned to her face the moment she looked at Beomgyu, leaving the male in awe. 

"Hey, why did you save me the first time we met?" Beomgyu asked, pulling out his books for the next class while Jaewon waited for him. 

"I'm not a monster. Why would I let someone get beaten up?" Jaewon replied, rolling her eyes at the obvious answer. 

Beomgyu chuckled and was quick to grab onto her hand again.

"Are you just always gonna hold my hand?" Jaewon asked, though the male could tell she liked it. 

"How else is everyone else supposed to know you're mine?" he cheekily replied. 

The female blushed at once, quickly smacking Beomgyu's shoulder before looking away, embarrassed. 

"What? You want me to kiss you in school instead-" 

Beomgyu was cut off at once when Jaewon quickly gasped and hit him much harder than last time, causing the male to laugh but wince in pain. 

"Sorry!" Jaewon quickly apologized before chuckling. 

She thought Beomgyu looked cute right now, pouting at her with fake angry eyes. 

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Beomgyu holding Jaewon's hand and taking her to different classes, teachers and students staring at the two in confusion, random discussions and laughter going through the hallway, etc. 

Soon, lunch had come by and the two were heading to the canteen, Jaewon feeling happier than she had felt in so long. 

"Come on, i'm hungry!" the girl cheered, as if lunch here tasted great, and pulled Beomgyu into the cafeteria. 

Jaewon grabbed onto a tray and handed it to Beomgyu before grabbing another one for herself. 

"Hey..." Beomgyu started awkwardly and Jaewon looked at him before understanding. 

"R...Right. Of course! Go ahead!" she quickly said and pushed him towards the popular kids who had started calling out for him. 

Beomgyu sent her an apologetic glance before high fiving Kai and sitting down next to Kai's girlfriend, Jisoo. Jisoo smirked at Beomgyu and said something which made him laugh. 

Pushing down sudden jealousy, Jaewon sighed before taking her food and sitting down at her usual table. As she sat, her eyes roamed across the cafeteria and landed on the blue hair weirdo, Choi Yeonjun. When their eyes met, he jumped, clearly surprised, and quickly looked away. 

'Weird' Jaewon thought, shoving some disgusting food into her mouth. 

It was even worse today. 

Startled, she spit the food out, catching the attention of someone nearby who looked away at once when she noticed him. Scrunching her face in disgust, she grabbed a tissue, wiped her mouth, and threw away the remaining food, giving up on the thought of ever being full. 

Choi Yeonjun watched her as he did everyday before standing up and grabbing his lunch box, heading over to her table for the first time. Without a word, he took a seat across her and started unpacking his food again. 

Jaewon stared at the blue hair weirdo, surprised as he took out food that attracted her nose at once. Stomach growling in hunger, she sighed at the delicious aroma produced from the boy's lunch box before groaning and laying her head on the table. 

Suddenly, she heard a tapping noise in front of her and looked up, eyes meeting a plastic container in front of her. She looked at Yeonjun who just shrugged and stood, smiling at her before heading back to his three waiting friends. 

Jaewon started at the box of delicious looking food and then at Yeonjun who wasn't looking at her anymore. Hesitantly, she sat up and opened the box, stomach painfully groaning at the sight of good food. 

Using her school spoon, she licked her lips before taking a bit of the food. It was still warm but she ate it easily, her hunger not caring about the burning sensation in her mouth. At once, her eyes widened, shocked by the amazing and flavorful taste and thankful for how quickly it had improved her mood. 

She looked at Yeonjun who was looking at her again. Their eyes met again and she noticed for the first time how he had very beautiful, brownish grey eyes. The blue hair weirdo looked at her as if to ask her how the food was and Jaewon, without giving it a second, shot him a thumbs up, a small grin reaching her face. 

Choi Yeonjun smiled and looked at his own food, enjoying his lunch much more as he listened to the ranting of his friends. 

"Why don't we join her for lunch tomorrow?" Taehyun asked as everyone stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. 

"Do you know her?" Huening kai asked, looking at the boy. 

"Yeah, we have math together but I don't think she's ever noticed me." Taehyun replied, chuckling. 

Yeonjun nodded along with his friends. 

"Why not? She's always alone anyway now that Beomgyu is such a popular kid."

Soobin laughed at his friend's face expression at the word "Beomgyu" and grinned. 

"Then tomorrow we have lunch with Choi Jaewon." he concluded for them all and everyone agreed. 

When Jaewon walked into school the next day, she found a lunchbox on her desk and a specific blue hair weirdo walking away from her classroom. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.3K 20
A clingy Taehyun who suffers with separation anxiety becomes attached to an anti social classmate, Choi Beomgyu. Their natures are the complete oppos...
34K 2K 30
❝𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧.❞ TXT a very popular boy group decided to go on a hiatus on their holiday. The boys found theirselves...
4.2K 288 30
Coming straight from Canada, she decides to pursue her dreams here, in Seoul South Korea. Her mother continues to encourage Lia to give love a chance...
428 29 5
Beomgyu, a wealthy teenager wants to experience the life of lower class. After sneaking into Camp 13, a place for troubled youth, Beomgyu finds himse...