Hello Darkness My Old Friend

By Firemuziclover

Bridgette and Marinette are twins but they aren't your usual twins. At a young age they learned how to surviv... More

I just adopted the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Class Reactions
Epilogue

Chapter 3

2K 73 8
By Firemuziclover

Marinette's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms. I went to the closet and grabbed an outfit. I went to the bathroom and laid it on the counter. I turned on the water and stepped in the shower. I bathed and then turned off the water and then changed into my outfit. 

I sat down on a chair by the mirror and started to do my hair. By the time, I was finished Bri was just getting up. She looked at me and then the clock. "Morning." "Good Morning Bri." She threw off the covers and trudged over to the bathroom. 

Bri came out of the bathroom after a few minutes in her outfit for the day. 

"Bri come here. Let me do your hair." She came over and sat in front of me. I started styling her hair. 

She smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Thanks sis." "Your welcome. Let's wake up the other girls." I woke Alix and Kagami while Bri was struggling to wake up Chloe as she was a very heavy sleeper. 

I went to her and I took a deep breath and shouted. "FASHION DISASTER! QUEENIE HELP!!!" She shot out of bed and front flipped onto the floor and got in a fighting stance. She looked around and groaned when she realized there was no fashion disaster. 

She gave me a small glare and I stuck my tongue out at her. "You needed to get our of bed. We are going to a tour of Wayne Enterprises." She sighed and shuffled to the closet and laid out three outfits and chose one and made her way to the bathroom. 

Before she closed the door she said, "The other 2 are for Alix and Gami." We heard the door shut and Lix and Kagami chose their outfits. Chloe came out in her outfit and Alix went in. 

Chloe

Alix came out and Kagami went in and came out soon and we all looked good. I was too lazy today to sent out the outfits inspired by the vigilantes and sirens. That was in an entirely different suitcase and I am feeling lazy right now. 

Alix

Kagami

I noticed Alix and Kagami blushing at each other a little and nudged Bri and nodded toward the 2. She smirked had a glint in her eyes. We went downstairs and sat down in one of the chairs. Kim, Adrien, Nino and Luka came out and walked toward us. 

Lila came out and was sprouting lies and I heard her say something about knowing Tikki and Plagg Noir. I clenched my fists but didn't say anything. I wasn't just going to shout at them. I didn't feel like being beat today. 

Bri must've heard them because her face morphed into one of anger. She was about to get up and I grabbed her hand and I shook my head. She sighed but stayed down. "Fine. But, if she gets to extreme I will go after her." "Fine." Ms.B clapped her hands and the class quieted down. 

"The bus is here class. We are leaving now." We all stood up and climbed onto the bus. I sat next to Chloe and I pulled out my phone and started texting Mom. 

Marebear: Hi Mom! We are on our way to a tour of Wayne Enterprises.

Mom: Awesome! I hope you have fun! Let me know if anything happens!

Marebear: Okay. When are you and Dad coming?

Mom: We should be here tonight. 

Marebear: Can me and Bri come and pick u guys up from the airport? I can get a limo or 2 motorcycles from the Manor here.

Mom: 2 motorcycles. I will be sure to tell your father not to get a limo for us but not about the motorcycles. 

Marebear: Alright mom. Thank you!

Mom: Your welcome! Anything else?

Marebear: No. We just arrived at WE. I need to go. I love you! Bye.

Mom: Bye! Love you more😘

I turned off my phone and got up with the class and exited the bus. I walked next to Bri to make sure she didn't attack Lila or one of her sheep. I didn't want her to get hurt. We walked over to Dick and he smiled at us. Though it looked a little strained. 

"Alright. You already know who I am so, lets get started." He led us through the building and it felt like me and my group were the only ones listening. Lila kept talking about her relationship with the Wayne's and Mom and Dad. 

I kept Bri in line and made sure she didn't attack anybody while I was this close to attacking somebody. I really wanted to blow off some steam from listening to Lila and her praises from the class. I swear if it weren't for the fact I didn't want to make a scene they would be dead already. 

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. It was Cass. 

'Hi Cass'

'Hi Marinette. Are you okay? I can feel anger radiating off you.'

'Yeah. There is this girl in my class and she lies with every living breath. It is just getting on my nerves.'

'I get it. Do you mind if I walk with you guys?'

'No. You are always welcome to walk with us.'

She smiled at me and we continued to talk. Sometimes I would verbally answer as I got more comfortable and before long I wasn't even signing anymore. She gave a few verbal answers and I smiled at her when she did. I knew it was hard sometimes. Especially when you are really traumatized.

She started verbally answering more and started signing less. Bri came over and nodded in Cassandra's direction. "Mar, who's this?" "Bri, this is Cassandra or Cass. Cass this is my twin sister, Bridgette or Bri." Bri stuck her hand out. 

"Nice to meet you, Cass." Cassandra gave her a small smile and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you as well, Bridgette." "Please call me, Bri. You're my sister's friend after all." We talked andshe made friends with the rest of the group. We listened to Dick for the first half of the tour and soon it was lunch time. 

I grabbed a salad, croissant, and a bottle of water. I went outside of the cafeteria and sat on one of the benches. I ate my food in peace and my friends know that I do so they don't bother me about it. I ate my food quickly and when I went back inside, rage filled my body when I saw what was going on. 

Alya was in front of a Lila, who was crying crocodile tears and my little sister had tears flowing down her face and a bright red hand print on her cheek. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 393 20
"love you too..." "Pray for her to wake up?" Kagami looks at the two. "Pray for her to wake up." Both agreed. "And you want this to stop but you will...
110K 2.4K 20
Marinette and her new gang go on a trip to Gotham for a break from Lila crap. They meet a certain family there, the Waynes. Later, they go back with...
264K 4.6K 22
Marinette and Damian were raised together in the League of Assassins. They got bonded together when they were 9 years old. When they were 10 an attac...
56.8K 1.7K 13
Marinette and Bridgette are twins sisters that have finally defeated the supervillain Hawkmoth. What will happen when they head for Gotham on a class...