Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

4.8K 119 157
By imbreathinglol

LOOK AT MY BABY LEV!!! HE'S SO PROUD OF HIMSELF FOR SPITTING THE SEEDS! ok sorry i love everyone in this gif with my whole heart. even noya. (unpopular opinion: lev doesn't get the recognition he deserves)

erm gomen for the last chapter. this one has a lot of happy moments and simping so er yeah! ok enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yachi's POV

   I sat listening to Shoyo's story in silence. I was mentally cursing myself for asking, but I didn't know so I didn't blame myself too much. After about 20 minutes, Sho-chan finished his story.

   I had all types of emotions. Anger, pity, sadness, apologetic, etc. After a few minutes, the only words I could come up with was, "Wow.. Sho-chan.."

   He looked at me with this look that said 'don't pity me'. I nodded and decided to change the subject since it must've been hard to relieve that.

   "So, uh Sho-chan. Do you wanna walk together to the gym after school? Since we both want to be managers," I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. His eyes were filled with sorrow but thankfulness.

   We both non-verbally agreed to act like the innocent beans we look like and before we could talk about anything else, the bell rang. We decided that we would meet up by a cherry blossom tree and walk to the gym together from there. After we talked, we split ways to go to our classes.

Hinata's POV

   After I told Toka-chan, I felt a great weight was lifted off of me. Damn. She should've came into my life sooner.

   I walked so fast -at this that it would be called jogging- to my next class. I was already late to one class, i'll be damned if i'm late to another.

   I arrived at my class and accidentally slammed it open right before the bell rang. I sighed in relief as I made it in time and the teacher was also not there. I sensed everyone staring at me so I looked up after I caught my breath.

   My eyes widened as I saw Tsukki and Yama-chan. "TSUKKI~ YAMA-CHAN~" I yelled as I took a seat that was empty next to Tsukki. I could tell that people were still staring at me and I got a bit uncomfortable but didn't show it.

   I smiled at them and said, "Hey guyss~ Guess you're stuck with me for the rest of the year." Tsukki was blushing but hid it and just said, "I was hoping to have a school year without an annoying, short tangerine." "TSUKKI! That's mean," said Yama-chan sticking up for me. "Urusai, Yamaguchi." "Go-"

   "Tsukki, that's mean. Yama-chan didn't do anything, all he did was stick up for me. Why are you telling him to shut up?" I then put on my most adorable confusion and pouting face I ever could. I heard "aww"s go around the room and before Tsukki could say anything the teacher came into the room and apologized for being late.

Time skip to the end of the day sponsored by me skipping class and ultimately using school as if it's a choice

Hinata's POV

   School finally ended and Tsukki and Yama-chan just said bye and that they'll see me tomorrow. I did the same and headed for the cherry blossom tree to where me and Toka-chan are gonna meet. I got there first so I just sat under the tree and read my manga while listening to music.

   After about 10 minutes, she finally arrived and we headed to the gym. I was beyond excited, it was my first time in almost 2 years that I got even close to a volleyball net.

   We got to the gym and opened the door. Literally, all their heads turned to us and we just stood there smiling before we saw a girl walk up to us. Toka-chan nudged my arm and I realized that she's the girl that she was talking about before.

   "Ah. Yachi-kun, you came! And who's this? Are you going to try out for the team?" said the goddess. Toka-chan spoke up before I could and said, "Kiyoko-sann! Of course, I came. This is Hinata Shoyo and he's here to also try to be a manager!" I nodded, smiled, and said, "But please call me anything but Hinata. I'm fine with Shoyo, Sho, or anything."

   "Oh, ok then! I'm Shimizu Kiyoko but please call me Kiyoko. So Sho-kun and Yachi-kun, please follow me and i'll introduce you guys to the team," said Kiyoko-san as she walked to the benches that had two men sitting there. "they're probably the coach and supervisor or something. i def ship it." I felt almost everyone's eyes on me and I looked around and saw Tsukki and Yama-chan.

   "YOU SEE! I FUCKING KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA BE HERE! HAHA TAKE THAT FUCKING UNIVERSE," I thought while mentally high-fiving myself. Then Kiyoko-san introduced us to the males and they introduced themselves.

   "Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei are DEFINITELY fucking. or they at least have a crush on each other. Takeda gives off way too much bottom vibes and Ukai is definitely top. also, Ukai doesn't seem like one to let anyone top him. I wonder if i could-"

   "SHO-KUN!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I see a lot of people surrounding me. I swear I almost drop-kicked one. "Y-yes, sorry I was thinking about something," I said while making myself blush and scratching the back of my head.

   Kiyoko-san spoke up and said, "What were you thinking about? I was calling your name for like 4 minutes." "G-gomen, it was nothing important," I said while holding my blush there.

   "It's ok Shoyo. Brats! Move out of the way and sit down so that we can introduce these two people," said Coach Ukai. Everyone immediately went to go sit down in rows and Kiyoko-san pushed me and Toka-chan to the front of them with Takeda-Sensei.

   "Ok Yachi and Shoyo introduce yourselves then the team will introduce themselves starting with the third years," said Takeda-sensei.

Toka-chan went first and said, "H-hey. I'm Yachi Hitoka and i'm a first year! I-i hope to b-become your manager soon s-so please take care of me!" She bowed and the team said nice to meet you in their response. "wow, Toka-chan. you did good in that fake stuttering. i can do better and watch me get the team's hearts in a few minutes."

   I mentally smirked at her and smiled and said, "Heya! I'm Hinata Shoyo and also a first year. Please call me anything but Hinata though. I'm fine with Shoyo, Sho, or any nickname or whatever hehe. Like Toka-chan, I also want to be your manager. A heads up is that I like to make nicknames for people I like, but if you're uncomfy with it please tell me. With that being said, please take care of me and i'll do my best to take care of you!" I bowed and looked at Toka-chan. She secretly signaled at the team and sighed showing defeat.

   I looked at the team and they were blushing, so I decided to act oblivious. "AHH! Are you guys ok? Your faces are red are you guys sick?" I looked at them with concern and quickly walked up to a guy with silver hair. I crouched down, put my forehead to his, and stayed there for a second to 'check his temperature'.

   I then frowned to keep up the act and said, "You're not burning.. So what's wrong?" I looked up at him with a cute confusion face and he turned redder. He then said, "O-oh n-nothing haha. I-it's okay. W-we're all ok it's just h-hot in here." I looked at all the others and they just nodded. I gave a cute pout and said, "Well~ If you say so." I then got up and walked next to Toka-chan. She secretly gave me a high five. "i definitely have a harem now. if not that, just a lot of people crushing on me."

3rd Person

   Ukai's thoughts: "Did this orange head really make the whole team simp in the span of 5 minutes?"

   Takeda decided to break the silence and cleared his throat. Now everyone was looking at him and he said, "Well team tell them your name, year and position. Starting with the third years and Daichi."

   Daichi stood up and said, "My name is Sawamura Daichi, 3rd year, captain. Nice to meet you." Hinata then smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too, Sawa-senpai." Daichi blushed as he sat back down.

   Hinata's thoughts: "hehe got him and only with a smile."

   Daichi's thoughts: "Omg. I swear I almost passed out. His smile is so bright and angelic and the nicknamee"

Suga then stood up and said, "My name is Sugawara Koshi, also 3rd year, official setter, vice-captain. Nice to meet you, Shoyo and Yachi." Yachi smiled and nodded and Hinata smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too, Suga-senpai. I hope I get to see an amazing set from you, though I'm sure all of your sets are amazing." Suga smiled and sat back down. He had a bit of a blush, but no one seemed to notice other than himself and Hinata.   Suga's thoughts: "OMFG! KOSHI CALM THE FUCK DOWN. YOU CAN'T LET YOUR GAY SHOW!"

   Hinata's thoughts: "two down."

   Yachi's thoughts: "wow. this bitch really getting them just by smiling and a fucking nickname."

   Asahi stood up and nervously said, "M-my name is Azumane Asahi, 3rd year, wing spiker/ ace. N-nice to meet you two." Yachi smiled and nodded and glanced at Hinata. Hinata was truly in admiration when he said 'ace.' Hinata smiled widely with stars in his eyes and said, "It's really nice to meet you too Asa-senpai! I hope I get to see a lot of your spikes! I bet they look really cool when you go fwoosh and the ball go boosh! AND YOU'RE AN ACE SO THAT MAKE YOU EVEN COOLER!!" Asahi blushed profusely and chuckled nervously then sat down after he said, "Haha t-thank you Shoyo. I'll definitely show you my spikes then."

   Asahi's thoughts: "I feel like i'm about to die. I'm definitely not giving up. But his smile and the way he looked up to me was so adorable and cute. My heart is gonna stop from it."

   Yachi's and Hinata's thoughts: "Definitely got three down now."

   Noya then stood up pointing to himself with his thumb and said, "I'm Nishinoya Yu, 2nd year, and awesome libero. You can call me senpai and it's really nice to meet you my kouhai!" Noya was looking very proud of himself, so Hinata decided to enlighten him. "GWAHH! Nishi-senpai~~ Libero's are so cool! They can receive so easily and even though it's super hard, they make it look so simple! You're like a guardian who helps the teamm!" Noya then blushed and said, "Y-yeah t-thank you Shoyo." He then sat back down.

   Noya's thoughts: "HE'S A FUCKING GODDESS! I LOVE HIM ALREADY! IF HE KEEPS DOING THAT HE MIGHT EVEN PASS KIYOKO-SAN!"

   Kiyoko's thoughts: "Sho-kun please keep complimenting them. I feel like i'm slowly getting away from these two massive simps."

    Hinata's thoughts: "wow. that was too easy. four down."

   Yachi: "omfg. is he going to take down the entire team? he got four down already." Yachi then let out a quiet sigh as the next person stood up.

Tanaka stood up also pointing to himself with his thumb and said, "Name is Tanaka Ryunosuke, also 2nd year like my best bro, and wing spiker. You can call me senpai too my kouhai. Nice to meet you two." "oh, so since he seems like Nishi-senpai all I have to do is compliment him," thought Hinata. Yachi did her nod and smile again and Hinata just gave a bright smile. "Nice to meet you too, Naka-senpai~ You're a wing spiker too?? That means you're a next ace right? That makes you super cool, I hope to see a lot of power going into your spikes in the future!" Hinata said. "i hope that was enough. i mean he looks like the type of person who likes to be called cool." Tanaka stood there speechless before he yelled, "MY PRECIOUS KOHAI!! I PROMISE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! I'LL BUY YOU SOME ICE CREAM AFTER THIS WITH YUU!"

   Daichi then sent a glare to Tanaka making him instantly sit down. Hinata giggled at how fast he sat down and that made everyone blush(except the other managers and Ukai and Takeda).

   The team's thoughts: "His giggle is so angelic I think I'm in love."

   Hinata's thoughts: "yeaaahhhh. after i giggled, i DEFINITELY have them hooked now."

   Then the forgotten trio stood up(they said their names and stuff while raising their hand) and said, "Ennoshita Chikara, 2nd year, wing spiker. Kinoshita Hisashi, 2nd year, wing spiker. Narita Kazuhito, 2nd year, middle blocker." "wowie, they went at the same time. how do i play this out?... AH! I GOT IT!" thought Hinata. "Woowww~ Enno-senpai, Sashi-senpai, Kazu-senpai~ You guys seem really close. I hope to be in your cute friendgroup too," Hinata said while smiling and tilting his head. They all became flustered and just said thank you before sitting down.

   Trio's thoughts: "DID HE CALL US CUTE?!?"

   Everyone's thoughts while glaring at the trio: "I WANT TO BE CALLED CUTE!"

   Yachi's thoughts: "wow. three at a time. hm~ seven down."

   Hinata's thoughts: "wow. i got three at once. i didn't even expect it to work. welp seven down."

   Kageyama stood up and said, "U-uhm, I'm Kageyama Tobio, 1st year, and uh I'm also a setter. N-nuff, k-knife, n-nice to meet you." Hinata giggled at his attempts at saying nice. "LMFAOOO! I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO GET HIM! plus i saw him drink milk like 5 times today. weirdo," Hinata thought. He gave a smile and said, "Wow Kage-chan~ I know you'll do great as another setter on this team. I saw you drink milk earlier and thought you liked it so if you do a good job at cooperating with the rest of the team and practicing hard to giving them the set they want, i'll buy you milk everyday. How does that sound? Hm~" Kageyama turned a bright red as a red light and nodded immediately. Then sat back down.

   Kageyama's thoughts: "So, he's an angel. Kami-sama has put an angel in my presence. I'm getting free milk everyday just for talking and practicing with people? he's really an angel."

   Hinata's thoughts: "got him. is he really that obsessed with milk? anyways i got all of them. since i already know i have tsukki and yama-chan, but i guess i'll give it more.

   Yachi's thoughts: "omg. he got the WHOLE crew. well two more. and i'm pretty sure that blondie won't crack so i guess not the whole crew."

   Then Tsukishima got up and 'tch'd. "I'm Tsukishima Kei, 1st year middle blocker. I already know you, shrimpy. But uh nice to meet you, I guess, Yachi-san." Yachi smiled and nodded. I then took action. "Tsukki~ That's not nice. I can't help my height and you're also just too tall," Hinata pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "O-oh gom-" Tsukishima blushed and stopped himself before he sat back down. Yamaguchi was in shock that his best friend almost said 'sorry' and everyone else was blushing at Hinata's pouting. Yachi then whispered something in Hinata's ear that made him smile.

   Tsukishima's thoughts: "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. WAS. I. ABOUT. TO. SAY?!?!? AHHHHH!"

   Yamaguchi's thoughts: "What was Tsukki about to say? Why does Sho look so cute pouting? Aren't I next and also the last? Omg. I'm gonna die."

   Yachi's thoughts: "sigh. another fallen soldier. and when i thought he wouldn't crack. Sho-chan really has his ways huh? oh well. eight down."

   Yamaguchi then stood up and said, "I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi, 1st year, and I don't know what my position really is so erm I guess bench warmer? Hi, Shoyo. Nice to meet you, Yachi-kun." Hinata had his eyes widened. "did Yama-chan even try to not be so obvious to where I could hit his sweet spot? oh well. makes my job easier," Hinata thought as he mentally shrugged. He quickly walked over to Yamaguchi and hugged him. Then he looked up at Yamaguchi, smiled, and said, "Yama-chan, don't say that! You'll find something you're really good at and you won't be a bench warmer! I believe in you and I'll even help you find what you're good at. Ok?" Hinata hugged tighter and Yamaguchi hugged back as he blushed and said, "Ok Shoyo."

   The rest of the team glared at Yamguchi in jealousy. Even though they weren't saying anything, you could literally hear their auras saying "get the fuck off him. i want a hug from him. why do you get to hug him?"

   Hinata let go and they all looked away and Yamaguchi patted Hinata's head before sitting down. Hinata went back to where he was and Takeda and Ukai said, "Well, you guys are our managers. You guys look more than capable plus Kiyoko suggested Yachi and Hinata seems to get along well with the team so why not?"

   Yachi and Hinata looked at each other in silence for 2 seconds before screaming and hugging each other while jumping up and down. The team congratulated them and Hinata said, "So since we were accepted in, me and the other two decided to do a surprise for the team on Saturday. We'll only do it if you guys work hard enough. Of course we need permission from Coach Ukai and Takeda-Sensei since we need the gym. But I'm sure they won't mind if you guys work hard enough."

    Hell broke loose as soon as Hinata finished and the managers and the two adults just decided to let them deal with it themselves. They walked to a bench and Ukai said, "So what's this surprise and why do you need the gym?"

   Kiyoko said, "Well, we're planning to-"

(A/N: tehe sorry, you can't find out yet. you just have to wait until next chapter🥰😚)

"Ah. I see. Well of course you can. I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about the team since they're already practicing like their lives depend on it," said Takeda. "Kay but do I have to be here for this?" asked Ukai. Takeda just sighed and said, "Yes, you have to be here Ukai. But don't worry it'll be fun!" "Specs I swear if it isn't in the tiniest bit interesting, i'm leaving," Ukai said after sighing. "Hai, hai. Don't worry it'll be fun," reassured Takeda.

   Yachi, Kiyoko, and Hinata just looked at them and thought they were fighting like a married couple and started laughing. The boys were way too into practicing to see the three bad bitches laughing since they really wanted to see what the surprise was. Ooh~boy are they about to get a treat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3,166 words-

my brain is surprised. how can i do this and focus on it for more than an hour, but can't even look at schoolwork for more than 5 seconds? anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. it took me some time but whatevs. it was slightly rushed but i hope that it still made sense! mk until next chapter~

sticker/picture of the day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 6.6K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
76.2K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
265K 7.8K 28
Hinata was being bullied but didn't want to worry anyone so he keept it a secret. That is until the bully took it too far. Kageyama promises to prote...