Sinbound (18+) | βœ“

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] [ 2021 WATTY'S SHORTLIST ] ❝ You've never been loved like this? ❞ Twenty-nine year old Monique... More

Sinbound
SINBOUND || P A R T O N E
01 | luxury travels
02 | grand palace
03 | princesa
*04 | wRoNg
05 | mr. romano
*07 | breakfast
08 | both hips?
09 | seating areas
10 | like that
11 | tempting fate
12 | good guy
13 | sweet delights
14 | paradise
15 | heartless
*16 | one more question
*17 | out tonight
18 | spoil you
19 | ibiza
20 | speechless
21 | butt-naked
22 | milena
23 | cloud nine
24 | whipped cream
25 | the right time
26 | ultimatum
27 | take care
28 | in a heartbeat
29 | cold stone
30 | last check
SINBOUND || P A R T T W O
31 | overseas
32 | trust me
33 | generational trauma
34 | deja vu
*35 | falling asleep
36 | houses in different area codes
*37 | try it out
38 | free food
*39 | fine with that
40 | loose ends
41 | breach
42 | a little dip
43 | thirty-three
44 | four o'clock
45 | spanish met gala
46 | seΓ±or luis
47 | medic
48 | a modicum of truth
49 | warning shot
*50 | tough it out
51 | when you come home
52 | three days
53 | dead zone
*54 | mr. man
55 | stay || the end

06 | business ventures

164K 6.5K 7K
By MIDNXGHTSUN

06 | business ventures

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Taking in the woman stood gaping in front of me, I can't help the smirk that grows on my face. After a night spent together, I half expected her to walk away, face flushed in embarrassment. But I applaud her for standing here, her head held high.

She's beautiful, despite the makeup no doubt covering the marks I left on her last night. Cami walks away after resting the menu on the table but Ms. Harper remains standing, probably trying to think if an escape plan.

"Por favor," I speak up, motioning towards the seat across from me, "Feel free to take a seat."

She sucks in a sharp breath and I'm immediately reminded of how her plump, currently glossed lips felt wrapped around my cock. Same with her neatly done nails. "I'd rather stand." She hisses softly, "Or drown."

"Like you did in my cum last night?"

Her eyes widen in shock at my words, her head whipping around to see who heard me, "Shut up. Don't fucking bring that up."

I smirk and continue to tease, "Are you embarrassed, princessa?"

She leans forward, still not taking her seat, "Don't call me that."

I tilt my head in amusement, "And why is that?" I know exactly why it is - judging from the way she clenched her thighs at the nickname.

"You know exactly why." She huffs out through her nose and closes her eyes. My eyes can't help the full-body scan I take of her, my pants tightening around my crotch area at the sight of her pronounced curves. "Are you done teasing me or should we just postpone this meeting?"

"Are you still going to act as if nothing happened between us?" I counter, watching as she clenches her jaw. She's cute.

"I'm actually acting quite the opposite." She says in a stern tone, "I just want to forget this happened."

I smirk, prepared to send out another teasing statement, "Forget this meeting happened or forget that you came around my cock thirteen times last night?" She turns around to leave only for me to stand from my seat and grab a hold of her arm, gingerly. Chuckling, I apologize, "Lo siento, Ms. Harper."

"You should be." She rolls her eyes before removing her arm from my grasp, "Can we please just forget this happened?"

I resist the urge to make another comment but just nod in agreement and step back, "As you wish, Ms. Harper."

Her eyes scan mine for a moment before she scoffs and plops herself down in the seat across from me. Pulling my bottom lip in my mouth, I chuckle in amusement. She rolls her neck to look up at me.

"What's so funny?" Her chest rises and falls and I can recall having my mouth on that beautiful mound of skin hiding behind her skintight shirt.

I run a hand over my beard, "Nothing, nothing at all." I return to my seat, my eyes scanning Monique's body. There's just something about her that doesn't allow me to draw my eyes from her. "I'm sure you've heard from Roxanne why you're here."

"Yes, she said you plan to open a restaurant along with your hotel business." Her back is rigid as she leans forward, clasping her hands together in front of her, "It sounds like a great expansion considering how well your hotel seems to be doing - or hotels I should say."

I can't help the smirk that grows on my face, "Well, I'm an empresario. It's my job to know good deals when I hear one."

She blinks, the corner of her lip twitching, "Uh - right."

"If you don't mind me asking -" I smirk, watching as she twiddles with her thumbs. Cute. "Where is your business partner?"

She sends me a fake smile, "Sick."

"Hmm. She must've picked something up last night."

"Hmm," She mocks, "Must've." Her eyes travel down to my neck before snapping back up to my eyes, "Sounds like a lot of work - running a chain of hotels and restaurants."

Leaning back in my seat, I nod, "I'm talented, Ms. Harper. I know how to divide my time and give everything my equal attention."

I'm sure she catches my double meaning because she clears her throat and shifts in her seat, "I'm sure." There is a pregnant pause between us as she avoids my gaze, "Is there anything else you wanted to discuss or do you just find pleasure in torturing me?"

A chortle escapes me, "I wasn't aware talking to you was the equivalent of torture, Ms. Harper. That didn't seem to be the case last - "

She snaps a hand up, "We were doing so well."

"Were we?" I chuckle at her adorable actions. When she scoffs and leans back, shifting her gaze to look at the Mediterranean Sea. Clearing my throat, I capture her attention, "Mira, I think we shouldn't try to forget it happened, Ms. Harper. I enjoyed myself last night, as I'm sure you did as well." She rolls her eyes, "You can roll those pretty brown eyes as much as you want, princesa, but I know you're craving my cock again."

She bristles and I can tell she had to resist the urge to tell me to be quiet. We were far enough away from the rest of the patrons that I could speak loudly enough that they couldn't hear. Her jaw ticks, reminding me of last night when my cum painted that birthmark right under her chin.

She'd shivered when my tongue brushed that area - a reaction that did nothing but make me want to fuck her until she was shaking like an earthquake was running through her.

That came during her seventh orgasm.

Her eye twitches as she looks at me, "You're something else, you know that? Completely and utterly full of yourself."

"That's funny," I run a hand over my beard, "Last night, you were full of me." Watching as she drops her head in her hand, I chuckle, "You make it too easy, Ms. Harper." She rolls her eyes yet again, "You're a smart woman or else you wouldn't be here. So, don't fool yourself."

She leans back against her chair, "I came here to talk work. So, what, exactly, are we doing here, Mr. Romano?"

"You tell me." There is a pregnant pause between us as I scan her beautiful face. "How about we make a deal? We continue our business ventures, while furthering our own personal relationship.”

Narrowing her eyes in confusion, Ms. Harper leans forward, pressing her palms against the table, “What the hell are you talking about?”

"This business can be stressful, as you probably know. It doesn't hurt to find ways to de-stress." My lip tilts into a smile, “In exchange for our professional partnership, we continue a different type of partnership. One that releases the stress for both of us.”

She freezes, her jaw gaping in surprise at my words. She begins to shake her head, probably in disbelief, a small laugh escaping her.

"Absolutely not." She deadpans, her laugh dry.

"And why is that?"

She sputters, "Where do I start? First of all, you're my client. I'm not partaking in a sexual relationship with my client. Last night doesn't count either because I didn't even know you. I expected you to be some stranger that I would be spending the rest of my business trip never seeing again but secretly pining over."

"Second of all," She continues, "No."

A chuckle falls from my mouth as I look at her dumbfounded expression, "You expected to pine over me?"

She blinks, "That's what you chose to focus on?" She pauses, "This is inappropriate. Hell, me being here right now is inappropriate."

"Then why haven't you left yet?"

I seem to pose a good question because her jaw hangs open almost as if trying to will words from herself. It doesn't work well for her as she shifts in her seat, uncomfortably.

Taking this as a maybe, I reach into my breast pocket and pull from it my business card, my personal number written on the back, "How about you think about it, Ms. Harper?" Sliding it across to her, I rise from my seat and send her a smirk, "Call me whenever you come to a decision."

Before she can say anything else, I slide my glasses onto my face and make my exit, leaving Monique Harper to gaze after me in thought.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With my hand resting on my forehead, I can't help the influx of thoughts that flood my mind. The meeting with Matteo earlier this week did nothing but heighten my nerves.

And then came the news that Laurie caught a bug and had to fly back to New York by her lonesome. So, here I am, all alone in a country I'm not necessarily familiar with, working with a man that's made me feel so many things I hadn't before.

The business card, doused in his scent of Burberry, glares at me from its spot on my night table. It's been three days since it's been sitting there, most of my other days filled with me meeting Mr. Romano's advisors and business partners. He often stood in the background as I went over some stuff with them and I could tell he was trying not to rush me or make me feel uncomfortable.

And that worked because now, all I can think about is him lazily rocking into me, yet drawing another orgasm from me. My head shifts to my carry-on where my best friend is situated.

Then back to the card.

"I'm gonna hate myself for this." I tell myself as I sit up in the comfortable bed. The time on my alarm clock reads 2:23 AM and I can't help but curse my night-owlish behavior. I know I should wait until the morning to talk to him, but anxiety pushes me to grab my phone from its charger and take the card into my other hand.

The phone clicks and I hear his gravelly voice which sends shivers down to my cooch.

"Sí?"

I can hear the yawn that escapes him.

"Just sex." I deadpan, "No cuddling, no feelings, no filtering over into our professional relationship. None of that."

His chuckle is even more heavenly when he's woken up from his sleep, "Just sex, princesa."

AND SO IT BEGINS!! shout out to my bby mufasass for helping out w this chapter 🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 4.8K 112
Amid hate and racism, Jocelyn Gbone Dizon, a fierce and intelligent dark-skinned Nigerian/American, finds herself working as a maid in the home of he...
979K 63.5K 42
[ COMPLETED ] Deliverance | βœ“ Book Two Of The Sinners & Saints Series Deliver me. COPYRIGHTED Β© MIDNXGHTSUN.
100K 2.5K 30
"Tell me what you want." He whispers in my ear. I take a deep breath as he stares into my soul. "I want you to fuck me like your life depends on it."...
3.5M 106K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...