Broken Promises (Marvel Fanfi...

By SarahCobbler

Nothing but broken promises, and lies followed young Asgardian Sarah Odinsdottir, and her family. Her family... More

Prologue
Chapter One (Thor)
Chapter Two (Thor)
Chapter Three (Thor)
Chapter Four (Thor)
Chapter Five (Thor)
Chapter Six (Thor)
Authors Note
Chapter Seven (Thor)
Chapter Eight (Thor)
Chapter Nine (Thor)
Chapter Ten (Thor)
Chapter Eleven (Thor)
Authors Note
Chapter Twelve (The Avengers)
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter Thirteen (The Avengers)
Ask About My OC!
Chapter Fourteen (The Avengers)
Chapter Ffiteen (The Avengers)
A Sense of Belonging (My other Loki Fic!)

Author's Note

173 1 0
By SarahCobbler

Hi everyone! 👋 This is just a chapter to fill you guys in on a few things before I post the first actual first chapter. The first being, this story is going to take place among multiple MCU films that are focused on Thor, and Loki! The list in order will be below.

Thor
The Avengers
Thor: Dark World
Avengers: Age of Ultron (maybe)
Thor: Ragnarok
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Endgame (maybe)
Loki Series

Secondly, I wanted to give some basic background on my OC. Sarah Odinsdottir.

She is the adopted sister of Thor and Loki. She was taken in my Odin when she was abandoned as an infant. No one really knows who Sarah's parents were, or what happened to them. Though Odin and Frigga became Sarah's parents. Thor and Loki played a role in helping look after, and raise Sarah. Sarah is close with of her brothers. However, she has been most closest with Loki.

If you have any other questions about my OC, feel free to leave a comment, or shoot me a message through PM!

See you guys! ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 286 39
Part One of A Prince's Promise Series Somewhere in one of the many alternate realities of the universe, there is a Loki whose life as an Asgardian pr...
1.7M 92K 77
Marvel Fanfic Awards Winner: -Best Plot -Best Loki -Best Male Villain -Toughest Character (Anna) BOOK ONE. The world has changed. After alien...
12.5K 623 37
❦(LᴏᴋΙͺxAsΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
4.3K 64 25
(THIS FIC FOLLOWS THE PLOT OF THE SEASON ONE OF LOKI) Sarah Kane is a super-powered teenager who is under the guidance of her Mentor and Guardian, Ag...