π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π‘”π‘’ π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‡π‘’-𝐡𝓇�...

By braddisonfp

"here we go" I say turning to the door and knocking on it Addison got dared to knock on Bryce's dorm... will... More

Characters
The Party part 1
The Party part 2
The party part 3
The Dare part 1
The Dare part 2
Apology
Gym Class
Friends or Not
Movie Night part 1
Movie Night part 2
Heart Break πŸ’”
Amusement Park
Pizza Place
Fight
Kiss
Netflix & Feelings
How Could He...
Sorry..
Beach
Yes or No
Morning part 1
Morning part 2
Lunch
Project Partners
Misunderstanding
Yes
Girlfriend?
Official
Cuddles
Pool Day
First Time 😏
Nachos
Period
Idea
Tacos & Fireworks
Explanation
House
Moving In
Shopping
Break In
Punishment
Cheater
Movie Date
Pregnant?
Attention

Sleepover

1.3K 49 30
By braddisonfp

Addison's POV
Bryce went to get the drinks and the girls decided that we should play truth or dare. Last time we played it, it didn't turn out good but somehow I was now dating that guy I was dared to go to.

Bryce- "what you thinking about?"

"Nothing, are you ready to play?"

Bryce- "yea let's do it"

Bryce comes and sits down next to me and puts his hand on my thigh.

Jaden- "jeez guys, you can't even keep your hands off of each other for a minute"

Bryce- "let me ask Mads about you"

Jaden- "uh no need for that"

Dixie- "CAN WE PLEASEE START NOWW"

"Yes dixie we can, please stop screaming"

Anthony- "yea Dixie, Noah get your girl"

Amelie- "ok ok lets start, who wants to go first?"

Charli- "ME"

Charli- "Dixie, truth or dare?"

Dixie- "truth"

Charli- "is it true you love Noah?"

Dixie- "yes it is"

Dixie- "Anthony, truth or dare?"

Anthony- "dare"

Dixie- "I dare you to shotgun a whole white-claw under 15 seconds"

Anthony- "bet" he says and grabs a can

Blake- "3,2,1... GO!" he says timing Anthony

Anthony shot gunned the can in 10 seconds and Avani looked surprised.

Avani- "wow babe, I didn't know you could do that"

Anthony- "you figure out new things everyday" he winks at her

Anthony- "hmm, Bryce, truth or dare?"

Bryce- "dare! I ain't no pussy"

Anthony- "ok, seven minutes of heaven with Addison"

Bryce- "ok" he says and holds out his hand for me to hold

I grab his hand and we head to his room. As soon as Bryce locked the door, we heard Anthony call out that seven minutes started now.

Bryce- "listen we don't have to do anything if you don't wan-"

I don't let him finish, I grab his face and kiss him. Taking the hint, Bryce kisses back.

Bryce- "jump" he whispers in my ear

I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and instead of laying me down, he sits down on his bed with me on his lap.

Bryce's hands slide under my shirt and he pulls away asking if he could take it off. I nod my head and he slips my shirt off.

Bryce- "god your so pretty" he says and goes to kiss my neck

He leaves kisses under my right ear and I quietly moan when he finds my sweet spot. Bryce continues to kiss that spot when we hear Anthony yell that we had 1 minute left. Bryce pulls away and smiles at me. I grab my shirt and put it back on. I hear footsteps approaching the door and then a knock.

Anthony- "Why is the door locked?"

I jump up from the bed and open the door and smile at him.

Anthony- "you look happy, what happened in there" he smirks

"Nothing we just talked" I say and head back to where the others were sitting

Avani- "soo what happened?" she says and everyone smirks at me

"Nothing we just talked!"

Charli- "yeaaa sureeee"

Avani- "Why is there a mark on your neck then, hmmmm???"

"What mark" I say knowing what Bryce did

Bryce- "ok so it's my turn now" he says walking into the room

Bryce- "Jaden, truth or dare?"

Jaden- "dare"

Bryce- "I dare you to shotgun a whole beer bottle"

Jaden- "ok" he says and looks at Mads who was glaring him down

He takes a bottle out of Bryce's hand and chugs down the whole thing in 15 seconds.

Suddenly, Mads grabs the bottle out of his hand and gives it Bryce. She grabs Jaden's arm and drags him out of the room probably taking him to her dorm.

Josh- "ok now that's weird"

"How about we watch a movie?" I suggest

Dixie- "yeah let's watch a horror one"

"Yessss"

Bryce- "I didn't think you girls were a fan of horror movies"

Dixie- "Well now you know" she says and cuddles with Noah

I grab Bryce and cuddle into him while Josh turns on the movie cause I wasn't letting Bryce go. Bryce laughs and puts a blanket around us. Josh puts the movie Girl On The Third Floor and we get cozy in our spots.

Underneath the blanket, I take Bryce's hand and put it on my thigh. I remember we didn't shower and we still smell like the beach but it's ok. The movie starts and quarter way through, Bryce starts moving his hand up and down. Not gonna lie, it felt good.

As the movie continued, everyone was grabbing some snacks at a time to eat and Jaden and Mads didn't come back. I go down to reach for a packet of fruit snacks, when my hand accidentally brushes against Bryce's dick. I grab a packet and sit back acting like nothing happened. I put my eyes back on the screen and I can feel Bryce staring at me. When I don't look at him, he squeezes my thigh and I let out a loud gasp.

Charli- "you ok?"

"Um yea, I thought I figured out what happened" I say referring to the movie

Charli- "oh ok but don't spoil it"

"I won't" I say and turn to Bryce seeing what he wants

"what?" I whisper to him

Bryce- "nothing" he whispers back

I sigh and turn back to the movie. All of the sudden Bryce takes off the blanket and carries me bridal style and I scream.

"BRYCE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

Everyone in the room was now laughing at how scared I looked.

Bryce- "calm down cupcake" he says and carries me into his room locking the door.

I was glad Jaden wasn't here or else he would definitely make a comment of me getting the dick. Bryce throws me gently on the bed and jumps on top of me cuddling me.

"Bryce why did you bring us here?"

Bryce- "let's go to sleep"

"But I wanted to watch the movie" I say and pout

Bryce- "our next date can be a movie date" he winks

"finneee, but your annoying" I say sticking my tongue out

Bryce- "am I?"

"Yes your really annoying" I say and Bryce starts to tickle me.

"B-B-Bryceeee I'm sorryyy" I say between laughs

Bryce- "say I'm not annoying"

"No"

Bryce- "say it"

"Fineeee, your not annoying" I say still laughing

Bryce- "good" he says and stops tickling me

I scoot back to the pillows and Bryce spoons me when I remember something.

"Bryce we never showered!!"

Bryce- "it's ok, we can shower tomorrow morning"

"But I probably smell!!!"

Bryce- "you smell fine" he says and snuggles into me with his hand around my waist.

I close my eyes and I guess our friends were still watching the movie because of the noise coming from outside. I guess Bryce knew I was awake because he slid his hand under my shirt and rubbed my stomach. Surprisingly, this helped me fall asleep faster cause before I knew it, I was asleep.
——————————————————
They're so cuteeeee and comment "braddison saved 2020" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 14 30
DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED (I no longer follow tiktokers nor felt connected to these stories therefore I decided not to finish it.) A first grade tea...
266K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...
67.6K 719 42
She has a past that she's running from but when she finds him, she doesn't want to leave. She wants to stay with him forever and never leave his arms...
142K 3.3K 53
"When Addison starts getting notifications of Bryce following her on social media she starts having interests in him will they fall in love or will t...