Movie Night part 2

Bryce's POV
Me and Jaden chilled out for a little bit and waited for the boys to come back. Apparently Blake took Amelie on a date so it was just us 5 boys again.

Soon enough Josh and Noah came back with Anthony.

Noah- "Dixie told me the girls were having a movie night in your girlfriend's room."

"dude, she's not my girlfriend, plus she has a boyfriend so I don't have a chance with her"

Noah- "anyways... let's go crash the girls movie night!"

Anthony- "hell yeah!"

"I don't know boys, Addison might get mad at me and we just became friends today..."

Josh- "come on bro, don't be a pussy, we all know you want to"

"shut up josh, we all know you like Charli"

Josh- "nah I'm not a simp like 3 guys in here"

Jaden- "Josh we know that is not true and come on Bryce, it will be fun to watch a movie with the girls. Like a movie night. Plus we don't have any other shit to do."

"okay fine but if Addison gets mad at me, it's your guys fault"

Couple mins later

We arrive at Addison's dorm where Noah said the girls would be. Before we could knock on the door a man with 5 large pizzas came.

Pizza man- "is this your dorm?"

"no we are just going to meet our... girlfriends"

Pizza man- "oh ok, lemme just give them the pizza"

"does whoever ordered it still need to pay?"

Pizza man- "someone with the name of Addison ordered it and yes they do"

"here take this money I'll take the pizza boxes to them"

Pizza man- "sounds good"

I pay the money and Noah goes to knock on the door.

I hear footsteps approaching to open the door and there stands Addison looking beautiful as possible in her pjs and messy bun.

Addison- "oh hey guys, what are you doing here and how do you have our pizza?"

Noah- "we are here to meet our girlfriends and to watch a movie and we saw the pizza man so Bryce payed and we got the pizza"

Addison- "aww Bryce thanks and too bad Noah, it's a girl night and this is my dorm "

Anthony- "and my girlfriend's too"

Noah- "come on Addison, I'm sure you want to spend time with Bryce" he smirks

Addison- "excuse me, but I have a boyfriend and Bryce it would be nice if you gave our pizza back"

"No cupcake, we aren't giving you this pizza unless you let us in."

The boys- "cupcake?!?!"

Addison- "apparently that his nickname for me"

"now.. me and boys are just gonna head in"

We walked past Addison and saw the girls eating snacks and chatting when Charli looked at us making all the girls turn around. I guess girl nights consists of matching pjs.

Avani- "what are you guys doing here?"

Anthony- "we decided to join your movie night"

Avani- "Addi, why did you let them in?"

Addison- "I tried to take them out but they just walked past me" she pouts at me

Jaden- "and now since we are here, let's start the movie"

The boys all go sit down with their girlfriends and I see Charli call Josh over to take a sit next to her. I realize I'm still holding the pizza so I go set it down and casually slide down next to Addison hoping she won't mind or say anything.

Mads started the movie and we all turn our heads to the screen. A little into the movie I hear Addison whisper to me.

Addison- "Bryce, why did you have to come?"

"I'm sorry cupcake, but the boys made me"

Addison- "ok fine I forgive you this time but now we can't be friends"

"WHAT??"

Everyone turns and looks at us with a funny look.

"Sorry everyone" I chuckle and they go back to watching the movie.

I see josh throw a pillow towards me but I catch the pillow before it hits me. Addison glares at Josh and then continues to speak.

Addison- "I was just kidding Bryce, I wouldn't be mad at you for crashing our movie night even though I just wanted to hang out with the girls today."

"Sorry again cupcake and you scared the fucking life out of me for a second cause I really want to be friends" I smile

Me and Addison stop talking and focus back on the movie. I see 2 boxes of pizza already done, and ask Addison if she wanted any.

Addison- "sure get me 2 slices"

I get 3 slices for myself and 2 for her.

The movie was 2 hours and 30 minutes long and in the middle of it, I see Addison start to shiver.

"are you cold cupcake?"

Addison- "uh yea, could you get that blanket for me" she points to the blanket that is laying beside me.

I pick up the blanket and toss it over her.

Addison- "won't you be cold too?"

"nah I'm actually not"

Addison- "how I do know your saying the truth?"

Before I could answer she takes some of the blanket and throws it over me.

"thanks cupcake" I laugh

We are about a little than half way through the movie and I see Addison fighting to keep her eyes open.

"you can put your head on my shoulder" I whisper to her

She looks at me with her tired eyes and hesitates a little bit before putting her head down.

Not even a minute later, I see her doze off.

The movie was about to finish and I look around and see everyone dead asleep cuddled with their girlfriends. I see Charli and Josh cuddling like this (down below)

 I see Charli and Josh cuddling like this (down below)

"They definitely like each other," I think to myself.

I continue watching the movie and I don't even know when it finished because I ended up falling asleep too.
——————————————————
Look out, tea is coming soon!! 👀🍵

This is the last part of movie night but comment "pizza" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌