Tacos & Fireworks

Addison's POV
We finally arrive at the taco place and we sat down to order. We all decided to get one huge plate of tacos.

Suddenly, Sydney walks over to our table with a notepad.

She's a waitress? Wow didn't expect that.

Sydney- "hello what would you guys like to order"

She was writing something down and when she looked up, she saw everyone and then smiled when she saw Bryce.

This bitch.

Noah- "could we get a large plate of meat tacos?"

Sydney- "yea sure and any drinks?"

Everyone gets some kind of soda but I just get a water.

Sydney- "ok I will right back" she says and turns out trying to stick her ass in Bryce's face.

I roll my eyes and I think Bryce noticed because he squeezed my thigh assuring nothing will happen.

It's funny how every time we go somewhere, someone bothers us. Like Jordan, Troy and now Sydney again?!?

Bryce- "are you ok baby"

"yea I'm fine"

I go on my phone and post a draft on tiktok since I haven't posted a lot and my fans have been making assumptions of where I have been. Like are you serious? How can I be pregnant? How did I die?

10 mins later

Sydney comes back with our drinks and food and the tacos looked really good.

(Pretend there are more tacos)

I grabbed a taco and surprisingly, everyone finished up quickly.

The boys said they would pay for us so when they payed, us girls secretly added her money too cause we felt bad. Before we left the place, someone at the front told us there would be fireworks going off in an hour so we could stay if we wanted to. We decided to get some ice cream which was next door and turns out there was a long line.

Bryce and I were at the end of the line when a group of boys walked behind us. I didn't think anything of it until I felt a hand on my ass. I didn't look behind me because I thought it was Bryce but then I felt another hand.

I turned around and saw 2 boys in the group smirking at me.

Bryce turns around sees what was happening.

Bryce- "are you okay baby?" he says and glaring at the boys

"Um yea" I say and he grabs my waist making me go in front of him.

It was our turn so I got a cookie dough ice cream and Bryce got chocolate. The others were waiting for us outside since they were ahead of us in the line.

Now there was only 15 minutes until the fireworks started so we just talked and ate our ice cream.

Dixie- "should we start with the money tomorrow and then start packing?"

Charli- "don't you feel like we are moving too fast"

"I mean we have more benefits if we move in soon"

Charli- "your right, lets ask the boys later"

We chat for a little more than a firework blasts in the sky making us scream. I look up and see fireworks of all different colors.

Bryce- "hey cupcake, I'm going to the bathroom, I will be right back" he says and walks into the taco place

I continue watching the fireworks and they finish 5 minutes later but Bryce wasn't back yet.

"Hey guys, I'm going to see where Bryce is, I'll be back"

They nod their head and when I go to where the bathroom's are located, I see Sydney talking to Bryce.

Bryce looked like he was drunk and I immediately go to them making Sydney back up from him.

Sydney- "umm sorry, I'll just go" she says looking sus

"Yeah you better" I snap

She smirks and just goes back to the employees room.

Bryce- "your so hot" he slurs

"Bryce are you drunk"

Bryce- "me, what? How would be drunk" he says and I start to walk backwards

"W-We should go back now"

Bryce- "we have time cupcake" he says and goes to kiss my neck

I take a sniff and his breath didn't smell like alcohol. Why was he acting like he was drunk?

"Bryce I'm on period, remember??!"

Bryce- "shh" he says and puts his finger on my lip

Suddenly, Dixie walks in and her eyes widen

Dixie- "uh sorry to interrupt, but everyone is looking for you guys"

Bryce- "oh heyy Dixie" he slurs

Dixie- "oh my god, are you drunk?" she laughs

Suddenly, Bryce's head falls onto my shoulder and I feel his whole body get weak.

"Dixie, I think he passed out but help he's too heavy" I say trying to push Bryce off

Dixie- "uhhh I'll be right back" she says and runs out the door

Few seconds later, Noah and Jaden come running to get Bryce off.

Noah- "is he drunk?"

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?"

Jaden and Noah blankly look at me and I just sigh.

"Sorry, its just tha-"

Noah- "no no it's ok, now let's go, shall we?" he says smiling at me

I nod my head and we walk outside carrying Bryce. Jaden unlocks Bryce's car and we put him in the backseat. I sit down next to him and put Bryce's head on my lap. Jaden starts the car with Mads next to him and Mads looks worried.

Mads- "is he okay?"

"I actually don't know. I went to check on him and Sydney was talking to him. I can't smell any alcohol so he's not drun-"

Mads- "DID HE GET DRUGGED?"

"I don't know, Bryce is usually careful.."

The rest of the ride is silent and I can't stop thinking if Bryce got drugged or not.
——————————————————
What happened to Bryce and comment "Sydney is 🗑" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌