Moving In

Addison's POV
Our friends came back and we finished everything. Our rooms looked empty like they were when we first came. Jaden rented two moving trucks so we put all our stuff like lamps, and other things which were too big for the suitcase.

We dropped off the dorm keys and Jaden took one truck while Bryce took the other. All the boys went so when they got to the house, Anthony and Blake could start unloading.

The girls and I got the cars and we drove to the house. By the time we got there, half of the first truck was unloaded.

We helped the boys and in an hour we finished. Jaden and Bryce went to return the trucks while we started to get our new house ready.

Jaden and Bryce came back so we decided what to make for dinner. We still needed to go grocery shopping but it was too late so we just ordered Canes.

While we were waiting for the food, I took Bryce to our room and we started unpacking. We put away our everyday items and got to hang up some clothes before Avani called me saying the food was here.

I saw the food laid out on the table and Noah and Blake were making tiktoks where the open space was.

(Ignore the tv and the space on the bottom left was where they were making tiktoks)

I grab some chicken and fries and I join the girls in their tiktok while we ate. The boys left their ring lights so we just used that. The boys went to see a football game which was live on the tv so we could hear them screaming.

"Not even the first day, and they are already screaming" I laugh

Avani- "I know, let's see how we can survive" she says laughing

The girls finish up eating and we throw everything out. The boys game didn't end yet so I head up to my room and start hanging up the clothes I didn't get to put away yet.

I finish up quickly and just jump onto the bed cause today was a very exhausting day. I didn't even bother to change but did take off my makeup.

I snuggle under the covers and go to sleep not sure when Bryce would come.

Bryce's POV
The game finished 30 minutes later and I found Charli and Dixie on their phones.

"Hey guys, where is Addison?"

Dixie- "she went upstair-"

Charli- "to your guys room"

"ok"

I head upstairs and when I open the door, I see Addison sleeping. The lights were dim so I could see where I was going without waking her up.