The Dare part 2

(^^This is what Bryce's dorm looks like, remember him and Josh share a dorm and I know this isn't much of Bryce but I couldn't find anything else)

Addison's POV
Me and Charli waited a couple of seconds before the door opened and there stood Bryce and Josh shirtless with a ring light and music from tiktok playing by his bed. I grabbed Charli and pushed past both of them and sat down on Bryce's bed. Charli sat down with me but then she left to go sit on Josh's bed because she wanted to see what Bryce would do.

Bryce's POV
I went to open the door with Josh behind me and there are stood a beautiful girl with brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes (don't come at me idk what color her eyes actually are) and perfect curves in her pj's. Behind her was a girl probably her friend. I was just standing there looking at her when she grabbed her friends hand and pulled her into the room. I turned around and saw her sitting on my bed with her friend on Josh's.

Addison's POV
When we sat down on the beds, I saw Bryce and Josh just standing there staring at us blankly probably wondering why two girls just broke into their dorm.
I looked around their room noticing the style. There were posters that said PAU, clothes thrown all over the floor and water running in one of the bathrooms.
I see Bryce come up to me and take my hand pulling me up from his hand.

Bryce- "if you just wanted to fuck me, you could've just asked, didn't need to barge in" he smirks

"Shut up I'm only here because I was dared to, I don't need your cocky ass around me"

Bryce- "well then, why don't you give a kiss, I surely deserve that since you broke into my dorm"

I look into his eyes and see him leaning in and my direct instinct is to push him back.

"I-I-I am sorry but I have a boyfriend"

I grab Charli who was flirting with Josh and take her to back to my dorm. The girls come back from where they were originally hiding to me.

Dixie- "I'm so sorry Adds, I didn't know that was going to happen"

Mads- "how about we finish watching vampire diaries"

Charli- "yesss lets do it"

Avani- "I'll go make some popcorn and get snacks"

Dixie- "I'm genuinely sorry Addison, I shouldn't have made you go to his dorm"

"Don't worry about it, plus I know someone has a crush on Josh" I smirk at Charli

Charli- "oh please Addison, we were just TALKING and guess what... WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS!!!!!"

Avani- "lucky for u, now you won't be the single one"

Charli- "I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!!"

"Ok chill Charli and let's finish watching"
———————————————————
This was the last part of the dare. Comment "jarli" for more chapters!

Whoever comments first, gets a follow from me! 👀

A/N- in this story, the ship will be Josh and Charli, I'm sorry if you don't ship them

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌