The Dare part 1

Addison's POV
When we walked through the doors, I looked around and none of the bad boys were here. Mads, Avani, Dixie and Charli immediately went to where the other people were dancing. I looked around for Tony since he said he was already here. I saw people going to stairs that probably led to the basement. There was a great chance Tony might be in there.

I walked into the basement where people were playing pool, flirting and drinking. I saw Tony on one of the couches drinking a beer while looking at his phone. I went towards him and took a seat next to him. He shut his phone quickly and gave me a kiss before I could see what he was looking at.

Tony- "hey babe"

"Hey, you look handsome"

Tony- "thanks, you look... good too"

"Umm thanks, do you want to take a picture for Instagram?"

Tony- "yea sure"

(They take this picture, but remember they are at a party and they are wearing different outfits)

addisonrae- with the handsome boy ❤️
Liked by: madslewis, avanigregg and many others

addisonfan9104- OMGGG THEY R SO CUTE 💗💗💗

taddisonshipper- If they ever break up I stg

addisonisafatpig- EWW Tony can do better 🤮🤮

View more comments

Avani came over to us and quickly pulled me away before I could say goodbye to Tony.

"AVANI WHAT THE HELL!!"

Avani- "Anthony and other boys are here let's go meet them"

She pulled me over to Anthony and I said a quick hi before Mads pulled me to say hi to Jaden.

Charli was still dancing so I decided to join her forgetting about going back to Tony.

I look around again and am surprised when I see Bryce and Josh leaving the party?!?! What happened to his party animal reputation?

Just then, Mads comes running towards us worriedly.

Mads- "guys Dixie is throwing up badly, we need to take her back to the dorms quickly"

I ran to the car getting it ready while the girls brought Dixie out and she looked pale and tired. She didn't have any alcohol which was weird. I drove off as soon as they put her in the car hoping she wouldn't throw up in my car.

When we got to the university, the girls grabbed her and I ran inside to unlock my dorm. Avani and Mads shortly brought Dixie into the room and she immediately ran to the bathroom puking again.

"Where's Charli"

Avani-"she went to get pjs for Dixie and us... we are all going to stay in here tonight and help Dixie get better"

"I love that idea but where is Amelie?"

Charli- "she said she is coming back in an hour, and that she went to get food since we went to a party"

"Oh ok, and now that Dixie is done throwing up her guts, let's play something"

The girls- "TRUTH OR DARE!!!"

We all sit down on the fluffy on carpet and Avani goes first.

Avani- "Charli, truth or dare"

Charli- "truth"

Avani- "is it true you are going to be single for life"

Charli- "yes that is true"

Dixie- "ok my turn, Addison truth or dare?"

"Hmmm... dare!"

Dixie- "I dare you to go to Bryce Hall's dorm and knock on his door then go into his room and sit on his bed"

"WHAT!! ARE YOU CRAZY, I CAN'T DO THAT!!!"

Dixie- "yea you can and you picked dare so hurry on"

I gave up and we started walking over to Bryce's dorm when Amelie came around the corner.

Amelie- "hey guys... where are you going?"

Mads- "Dixie gave Addison a dare that she has to go knock on Bryce's door so we are going, join us!

Amelie- "oh ok.. but you guys can carry on, I need to take a shower, cya!"

Avani- "that was weird"

Charli- "let's go so we can finish this dare!!"

We turned around the corner to where Bryce's dorm was while the girls stayed hidden behind a wall where they could see perfectly what was happening and the worst part was that they wouldn't stop giggling.

I got ready to knock but something in the back of me said not to.

"I can't do this girls... I'm sorry"

Charli- "nooo you have to do it and if it makes you better, I will come with you"

"Ok fine but you need to enter the dorm as well"

Charli- "ok fine"

I turned to the door and said "here we go," to myself before knocking on the door...
——————————————————
This is part 1 of the dare and a little longer. Comment "Bryce" if you want more chapters

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote, comment and share! <3