Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

7.9K 179 306
By imbreathinglol

i honestly dare someone to tell me that(in the canon) this trio is NOT friendship goals. LIKE THEY'RE SO CUTE AND AHHFOSNLA CKHVSJDACNSM

*deep breath* phew ok i'm done please enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's POV

   *beep beep beep* *beep beep beep* *beep beep bee-* I violently tap my phone to stop the very annoying alarm going off. "ugh, why is time a thing. i was doing so well in my sleep and dreaming." I sigh as I get up. It's my first day of school... OMG IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

   I excitedly get up, grab my phone and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I put on my playlist called 'just the vibes' and the first song that comes on is History Maker. "fuck yea" I started my shower as I basically scream/sing "CAN YOU HEAR.. MY HEART BEAT! TIRED OF FEELING NEVER ENOUGH!"

   I finish my shower, brush my teeth, and put on my uniform. I turn off my playlist and go to my room to get my things. "bag.. check. wallet.. check. keys.. check. phone.. got it. hmm, i should bring my charger just in case.. what else, what else? OH MY AIRPODS! ok ok i think i'm ready now." I walk downstairs to see my twin, Mizuki, and little sister, Natsu, sitting with my moms at the table.

   "Ohayo Zuki, Natsu, Mama, and Mom," I say as I go to the table and sit down. "Ohayo Sho/Nii-chan/Shoyo." "Shoyo, can you take Mizuki to school." "Sure, I don't see why not," I reply to Mom and I see Zuki brighten.

   She loves being close to me for what reason? I have no idea. I think it's maybe because of my awesomeness as an 2 minute older self. Or maybe because i'm the only guy who's close to her since she goes to an all-girls school. I don't know why guys don't like talking to her on socials, but it's their loss. Now that I think about it, she never told me if she was into guys or not. Eh, i'll ask her later.

  "Sho, you guys should go now so you're not late," Mama says as she grabs me and Zuki's empty dishes. Mom gave us our bentos and we put it in our bags.

"Okay then bye guys. See you later," I say hugging my moms and Nat. "Bye Nee-san, bye Nii-chann," Nat says as we walk to my car.

   As I drive away to Zuki's school, I contemplate on whether or not I should ask about her sexuality. I already told her that i'm gay and poly so it shouldn't be too bad. But then again she could be uncomfortable about telling me. I accidentally sigh loudly and Zuki says, "Sho, are you ok? That was SOME sigh."

   "shit. what do i do? do i ask her or do i make up some excuse that i know she'll believe. fuck that i hate lying to her." I get to a red light when I take a deep breath.

   "Uhh. Z-zuki? I-i'm curious.. What's your sexuality?" I brace for the impact of her telling me to mind my business when she laughs. "AHAHAHAHHHAH! I *snicker* I CAN'T BELIEVE *deep breath* YOU WERE SO NERVOUS *laughing more* ABOUT ASKING ME *giggle* THAT! AHAHAHAHAHA!" I give her a glare for laughing at me.

    "OH HUSH. JUST TELL ME SINCE YOU THINK IT'S SO FUNNY!" I yell as I see the green light and continue driving. "H-hold on. *giggle and taking deep breaths* Ok i'm calm now. I'm bi with a preference for girls." "Oh. Ok. Grab my phone and put on some music. I feel like talking to you would make me more mad at you for laughing at me" "Hai, hai." She puts on Cyber Sex by Doja Cat. "Seems like my sister has taste after all."

   I pull up to her school and she thanks me. "Yeah, yeah. Try to make some friends because i'm gonna try to get into a club so I can't pick you up today." "Kkay. See you later!" "See ya"

   I arrive at school and Touch You is playing. I park and grab my stuff while humming High  School Sweethearts by Melanie Martinez. I was looking everywhere but in front of me because I was trying to take in the beauty of the school. As I was trying to intake everything, I bumped into someone making me fall and dropping everything.

   "omfg i'm so stupid. this is what i get for not paying attention. time to put on my innocent act i guess." After I quickly get all my things, I get up and repeatedly bow and apologize for bumping into them. I look up to see a pretty cute green-haired boy with freckles and a tall blonde with glasses who looked pretty annoyed.

   "I-it's ok. You can stop apologizing. Are you hurt? You looked like you took a pretty hard hit to the ground," said the greenie. I gave my famous smile and said, "O-oh yea. I'm ok, I fall like all the time because i'm pretty clumsy so i'm used to it. Don't worry." "is that innocent enough? i feel like i should've gave a little giggle or something to top it off." He starts blushing and so does the blondie but he's trying to hide it. "i guess i did pretty well and that blondie is a tsundere. how annoying."

   "Weeell~ Since we're here talking, i'm Hinata Shoyo and you can call me anything but Hinata," I say tilting my head and smiling while holding out my hand."I-i'm Yamaguchi Tadashi and you can call me whatever since you're doing the same," says Yamaguchi(he's blushing, i might add) while taking my hand and shaking it. He lets go, points at the blondie and says, "This is Tsukishima Kei." "Nice to meet you," I say while holding out my hand and smiling.

   He just "tch"s that leaves me quite annoyed, but he's blushing so I decided to leave it. "mkay, i have to be an innocent baby." I look down like an abandoned puppy while putting my hand down. "It's ok, Shoyo. He's always like that," says Yamaguchi while patting my head. "Oh. Ok then," I say looking up at him and giving a warm smile, "Thanks Yama-chan."

   He blushes at the sudden nickname and I have to hold in my laugh, then the bell rings."Bye Yama-chan. Bye, Tsukki~ I hope I see you guys later," I say to them while waving and running off to my classroom. "i definitely got them hooked to me after that tehe."

(A/N: In case you're confused on how he knows where his classroom is, in this let's pretend they had a tour or something to show them where all the classes were before school began.)

At the class

   I open the door to my class and everyone looks at me. The teacher looked like she was about to scold me so I put on my most innocent face and said, "I'm so sorry Miss please forgive me. I won't do it again." After I said that, I bowed. She sighed and said, "It's ok. Introduce yourself, please." I nodded and looked towards the class.

   I smiled and said, "Heya. I'm Hinata Shoyo but please call me anything but Hinata. Uhm you can call me Sho, Shoyo, or whatever I don't really mind. Please take care of me." I bowed and then looked at the teacher. She said, "Well uhm, Shoyo please take a seat by Yachi. Yachi please raise your hand."  Then a girl with blonde hair raised her hand and I went to the seat by her. "SCORE! it's a seat by the window."

   I noticed that when I walked everyone was staring at me but I just pretended not to notice. When I sat down, I smiled at Yachi and she nervously smiled back. She had a hint of blush it didn't seem too bad. "hmm. i think i'm gonna befriend her."

Time skip to the end of class sponsored by the second-hand embarrassment you feel when you know something cliche is about to happen

Yachi's POV

   Class ended and it was time for a short break. I turned to look at Sho-kun and saw him staring at his phone very intently. I'm a rather curious person, so I looked at what he was doing on his phone. "AHH OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. HE'S READING PAINTER OF THE NIGHT! I HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT YAOI! THANK THE GAY AND YAOI GODS FOR PUTTING THIS PERSON IN MY LIFE!"

   After I calmed myself, I tapped his shoulder. He flinched and turned to me confusingly. "S-sorry for scaring you. I just saw you reading Painter of the Night and I just finished reading the new update s-so I was wondering if you wanted to talk about it and other ones?" I looked down fiddled with my fingers while waiting for his answer. When I looked up, he had the biggest smile and stars in his eyes. His face just SCREAMED 'I'm fucking happy'. He nodded violently and we started talking.

Time skip to lunch sponsored by my failing grades

Hinata's POV

  The bell rang for lunch and me and Toka-chan decided to go up to the roof to have lunch.

   We got closer by talking about our love for yaoi and yuri. We found out that we have a lot in common. We're both taken for innocent, we both are gay hoes, we both think that when the semes rip open the condom with their mouth is hot, we both like to sing, we both like to cook, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WE BOTH WANT TO BE A MANAGER FOR THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM.

   We get to the rooftop and find a place to sit. "Soo~ Toka-chan, why do you want to be a volleyball manager?" I asked. "Okay if I tell you, you UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES cannot laugh." I put my hand on my heart and my other up as if i'm under oath and nodded. She sighed and said, "Welll~ It's because this BEAUTIFUL, HOT, CUTE, SEXY third year girl came up to me and asked if I could try to be one if I didn't already have a club that I wanted to join. And how in the hell could I decline her offer? So, I was a blushing and speechless mess when I just nodded my head and took the paper even though I wanted to join the cooking club. If it means I get to spend everyday by HER, i'll take the chance." Damn. Another thing we have in common; sometimes hot people go up to us to ask something.

   I realized that she said that she was a blushing mess and laughed my ass off. "OH HUSH," she growled and ate her spam, "ANYWAYS, why do you want to be a volleyball manager? I'm pretty sure a hot guy didn't come up to you and ask so what's your reason?" I stop laughing after taking some breaths and look at her. "I just wanted to be somewhat close to volleyball since I can't play anymore," I said as I was finishing my bento. "here it comes." "Oh? Why can't you play anymore?" asked Yachi. "well, i guess i can tell her." I sighed and said, "Well, it was probably a year or two ago.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tehe. cliffhanger~ i decided if i didn't put a cliffhanger here, you would be reading this chapter for like 20 minutes. heads up, it's like sad so uh yea. until next time~ さよなら~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sticker/picture of the chapter(it's like of the day but yk. of the chapter lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1K 70
hinata shoyo x various *** eternal revival system. *** collection of mini oneshots with our favorite sunshine hinata shōyō (except he dies in almost...
1M 25.6K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...
87.5K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
17.1K 303 11
un·beat·a·ble /ˌənˈbēdəb(ə)l/ Learn to pronounce adjective not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market. ❛❛ Ne, Papa.. ❜❜ ❛❛...