Mystery I never thought

Autorstwa Stories-Available

The world which we know is not complete. The world is completed with unknown mysteries. No one of us reached... Więcej

characters at the start
Life of leads
1.Side to Travel
2.New meeting
New meeting 2
New meeting 3
Uninterested Friendship
.Games.
unplanned destination
Forest Travel
A new Entry
Is this Real?
Not unplanned. PREPLANNED
Answer to a waited cliffhanger
Fun All Around
An unhappy decision
The Doubt
The Vampire
Escape
Something new
The Underground
Explanation
POWERS RULE
DISCUSSION
Friends
A Start
POWERS
CONFERENCE
Ready to go
Missing You
CONFESSION
POWERS KILL
Something
Joined or Broken
Joined or Broken 2
New plot
DREAMY POWERS
Normal day
Library meet
Main reason search
Member of POWERS KILL
The night
A mess
Taking a step
Follow
Prison
Calm day
What next😮
Plan
Royal diamond
Graveyard
Flashback
Cutest Moment
New Book

Search

901 83 35
Autorstwa Stories-Available

JANNAT POV,

I just pretended to be asleep when all the 3 boys entered our room.

Siddharth: 1.....2....3....

Sid/faiz/madan: WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS......

They screamed in top of their voice.  I pretended to wake u but as usual Avneet and Reem didn't budge.

Sid: wow Jannat I am glad that u are not one of them( he said dramatically)

Faiz: yes! She is the only one who is responsible here.

Madan: Faiz! If your flirting is over, let's wake the other 2.

Faiz: I am saying the truth. Not flirting.

Siddan: u always speak truth! ( sarcasm)

Jannat: shut that up ! Now i will wake them.

I said and went near Reem

Jannat: Reem wake up it's 9

I shook her. Tbh I was afraid to wake her today. she woke up rubbing her eyes.

Now I have to wake Avneet. Omg ! That is a difficult task for me.

Jannat : Avuuuuuu wake up
I said shaking her. This time also she didn't budge.

Jannat: AVNEEEEEEEEEEEEET

No response.

Siddharth: I know what to do.

He went out saying this. After a while he came with a jug filled with water.

Jannat: what are u gonna do? ( she asked with scary expression)

Siddharth: I am gonna follow the technique used to wake such extreme sleepy heads.

Reem: No no Sid! U will regret. She won't spare .......

Before Reem complete her sentence Sid splashed the water on Avneet. As I knew what is gonna happen,  I and Reem went away from there behind Faizal and Madan.

Avneet woke up with a jerk. She realized someone threw water on her. She turned to find Sid with the water mug.My god! He was laughing. First her morning peaceful reaction turned into a horrible anger and then......

BANG!!!

She stood above the bed, went near Sid , bend to him , caught hold of his neck and shouted..

Avneet: HOW DARE U MR.SIDDHARTH. HOW DARE U WOKE ME LIKE THIS?

Siddharth: My dear quarellsome Queen, leave my neck first.

Avneet: nah!nah! Nah!

Siddharth: oh! It's hurting, pleaseeee

Avneet left his neck but snatched the water mug from his hands and pored the remaining . She did all this standing in the bed.

Siddharth: damn! I already took bath and changed my dress and u ruined my dress.

Avneet: same like u ruined my sleep Mr.

Out of irritation Sid pulled Avneet's legs and she fell on the bed with a thud.

It was a perfect fun time for me until Avneet fell on the bed with a thud . Because as soon as she fall......

Reem: oh my dusky!

Saying this she bend down the bed but it was not there. I can't express my feelings at that time, In words .I was guilty, sad, afraid and worried at the same time.

Avneet: here this Mr.whatever pushed me down and u didn't even care about me.

Siddharth: who cares about a miss.vampire better if she dies.( he said dramatically)

Though it was for fun , I felt a pang in my heart.

Reem: STOP YOUR NONSENSE , my dusky is missing.

Worry was clearly visible in her eyes. She barged out of the room calling out dusky's name without giving a damn to anyone .

She was so busy searching dusky that she even didn't give a glance to us. After a while we also started searching dusky. Sorry all others searched and I pretended to search as i know the whole history.

They all searched for about 2 hours..... now we are in my room....... I was scared for both the bottle of blood and dusky's dead body.

Avneet: where would it go? It's found nowhere.

Reem: I swear it won't go anywhere without me

Jannat: No need to swear Reem we believe you.

Siddharth: May be it slept under any furniture.

Madan: That's also possible.

Avneet: Then why are we waiting. Let's start.

Jannat: Be serious guys ! why it would sleep like that. This search is waste of time.
( she said in a cold voice and everyone looked at her with confusion . After she realised the situation she said....)

Jannat: I mean we can wait for sometime it may be roaming around the castle.

Saying this I kept my hand on Reem's shoulder but she took off my hand suddenly In frustration.

Reem: I never dare to give chance on dusky Miss.Jannat. Let's search under the furniture.

They started searching and I don't know what was I even doing. I just stood idle staring at them. After few minutes Siddharth and Avneet moved my cupboard and were shocked.

Reem was searching curiously that she didn't even look over there.

...................................................................................

Finally released!

Don't forget to give me compliment about this chapter.

Was it interesting?

Which is your favourite part in this chapter?

Now what next ?

Is there any other questions left in your mind? If yes, let me know.

Vote and comment for updates
Stay tuned for answers

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

461 167 10
"I was unprepared when I woke up in an unknown world." Once, there was a kingdom forged in prosperity. Reigning at the top of its glory drew peace an...
9K 578 61
Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their problems? Will some new friendships/rel...
121K 6.5K 108
A Rockstar who doesn't believe in love because of his past A fangirl with a past living next door to her favourite Rockstar What happens when they cr...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...