Azaadiyan

By AishaN122

She knew this bus wasn't going to bring her to school today. She was afraid and scared that she would have to... More

Part 1- The Bus
Part 2- Sugarplum
Part 3- Gun
Part 4 - One Month
Part 5 - Give Up
Part 6- Anxiety
Part 7- I Like Her
Part 8- His Eyes
Part 9- Part Of Me
Part 10- Insecurity
Part 11- Welcome Back
Part 12- Catching Feelings
Part 13- Trip
Part 14-Betrayed
Part 15- Lost
Part 16-Trust Me
Part 17- Hotel
Part 18- Is this Love?
Part 19- Dream?
Part 20- Jealous Freak
Part 21- Mine
Part 22- Love Hate
Chapter 23- Selfish
Chapter 25- Thank You Best Friend
Chapter 26- Familiar Feeling
Part 27- Mom
Part 28- Divorce
Part 29- 3 years
Part 30- Retrouvailles
Part 31- A Women
Part 32- Be Mine
Part 33- His Wife
Part 34- Your Body, My Possession
Part 35- Seoul In A Bliss
Part 36- One Sided Love
Part 37- I Need You
Part 38- I Missed You
Part 39- Hold On
Part 40- Trauma
Part 41-Inside My Head
Part 42- Thunder
Part 43- Soulmates
Part 44- Freedom
A/N

Chapter 24- I love you

1.4K 70 23
By AishaN122

Asiyah's POV.

The next day I got ready did the same routine and got out of the house.

I got into Fahad's car and he drove to school.

Last night I was wondering what Azaan was doing and if he's okay. Somehow I can't stop thinking about what he told me before he left.

Am I really that selfish?

I don't know where he is and I don't know when he'll come back but I can't stop thinking about him. Not going to lie, I miss him.

I miss his presence incredibly much that I can't explain it.

We arrived to school and Fahad opened the door for me.

I got out and he suddenly wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused.

"Just wait and see" he said.

Something seems very wrong and I don't like this.

We walked into the school while many stares were given.

I just want to hide right now.

He stopped walking and I also did and then he looked at me and smiled.

What is he thinking?

He looked around at the people looking at us.

"Asiyah is my girlfriend and she doesn't like you guys staring at her all the time, if I get to know that she feels this way again I will personally handle this matter with you guys" he said giving them a serious look.

WHAT THE HELL???!!

I was looking at him with wide eyes while trying to process what he just said.

As soon as he finished talking everyone moved away and stopped looking.

OH MY ALLAH!!

When they stopped looking, he removed his arm from me.

"What was that?!" I asked him.

"What? That's the best way to handle this matter" he casually said.

"Are you insane?! I can't date you!" I said.

"I know and I'm not asking you to do that either, I did this to help you"

"Help me with what?! Now everyone's gonna expect us to act like a couple!" I said.

"It's going to be fine" he checked the time on his watch and then said "class is about to start hurry to class now" he said before leaving.

I'm so dead. If Azaan finds out about this, it's literally going to be the death of me.

Okay calm down Asiyah if you keep your mouth shut he won't know and everything will be good...or maybe not!!!

I got into class and sat beside Devin letting my breath that I was holding in for a minute.

"Dude what is going on? You have a boyfriend now?!"

"Shhhhh!" I said signing him to shut up.

"What?" he whispers.

"We'll talk about this after class" I said.

"Why not now?" he asked.

"Because I said so"

Right after class we both got out together and made a way to our lockers.

I took my stuff for my next class and then closed my locker and I saw him standing beside.

"So are you going to tell me?"he asked

"Listen even myself I don't know what is going on" I honestly told him.

"What? There's gotta be something going on for you to be going out with one of the most popular guy in this school" he said.

"Popular guy?"

"Yeah extremely popular and just for your information you're in trouble now because every girl here is going to annoy you until you give up on him" he said.

"Oh please we're not in a freaking melodrama movie" I said.

"I'm being a 100% serous with you right now" he said.

I didn't know what to say. It all seems so fake to me.

"And how do you even know him? I thought I was your only friend here"

"Yeah you are"

"Then what is all this?"

I can't tell him that he's my driver or else I'll have to tell him I'm married and I don't want that yet!!

The bell rings which gives us no time to talk more as we separate ways and make our way to our next classes.

Sorry Devin, I want to tell you but it would be way to weird to tell you everything now.

***

It's been a week.

A whole week of being "Fahad's Girl" at school.

A pain in the ass I tell you.

He told me that everything will be fine but I feel like it litteraly got worse!

Many people come up to me and ask me where I met him and what I did to become his girl.

I can't walk in peace or if they see me near him ALL eyes are on us. The worst part is that some people are suspecting us to not be a real couple and they're right.

But if they suspect us, things are just going to get worse.

Last night, I received a message from Maryam. She said she wanted us to give each other a chance and she really wanted to talk to me.

I still haven't responded because I don't know what I'll be telling her and I don't know if I'm ready for whatever she'll tell me.

She said she's in London for a few weeks only and she hopes to have a talk with me before leaving.

Azaan hasn't texted or called and I honestly feel dumb for thinking about him nonstop while he might be busy doing his work and not even caring about me.

I was in my last class of the day with Devin.

The teacher was giving a lecture when he nudged me with his elbow.

"what?" I whispered keeping my focus on the teacher.

"You still haven't explained the whole thing with Fahad" he whispered back.

What should I say?

"We're not dating for real" I said.

"What? So what is all the drama about?" he asked.

"I needed a ride and he offered me one and that's when everyone saw us together and he had to lie that we are dating for people to stop staring at me" I said.

"It didn't work though" he said.

"I know it doesn't make any sense"

"But why-"

The school bell rang and everyone got up to leave.

"You could've called me to pick you up" he said as we walked out of class.

"I know but at that moment the situation was different" I said.

"Okay well I have to go this way, see ya after the weekend" he said.

"Take care" I said.

He left and then I made my way to my locker took my things and then went out of the school.

I saw Fahad leaning against his car. I tried to hide my face with my hijab walking up to him.

"Hey beautiful" he said.

"Don't say that" I said.

He opened the car door for me and I got in. He got in as well and started driving.

It was silent for a while before I decide to finally tell him how I feel.

"Can you please tell everyone we're not dating?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked.

"It makes me even more uncomfortable than before" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because I didn't want to bother you" I said.

He sighed and said "you know I never had a girl before, you're the first" he said.

"What?! You said you and your friends had dating skills" I said.

"Yeah they do, I don't really date any girl" he said.

"Okay?..."

"To be honest, I want to get married and have a relationship with the one meant for me" he added.

"I didn't except that from you" I honestly said.

"Did you judge me by my looks miss Asiyah?" he asked chuckling.

"No don't get me wrong! I just thought this way...sorry" I said.

"It's okay, I get it" he said.

We arrived home and I looked at him.

"So...can you..?"

"Who do you want to be in my life?" he asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"What do you want me to tell them? That you're my ex now?" he asked.

"Well...are they going to stop bothering me?" I asked.

"I don't think they will like you" he said.

" are you serious?! Whatever!" I opened the door and got out of the car.

I was about to walk towards the entrance of the house when I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned and it was Fahad.

"What now?" I asked.

"Look, I know all of this is my fault but if I call you something else they will doubt us...I can't say that you're my sister or cousin because they already think that you're my girlfriend so what am I supposed to say?" he explained.

I sighed and he left my arm.

"It's okay I guess I'll just...pretend they aren't staring into my soul" I said.

"Or...you could act up and tell them to stop or else you'll tell me about it" he suggested.

"So what now? I have to act like a mean girl with a hot boyfriend?!"

I'm about to go crazy.

He started laughing.

Right, I just called him hot.

"What's so funny?" I asked glaring at him.

"Okay sorry but for real this is the best option" he said.

"Okay you can leave" I said.

"What if I don't want to?" he teased with a smirk.

I was about to push him when we heard a male voice.

"You better leave" that's definitely Azaan.

We both turned our heads to face him.

He's back?

"Oh hey mister Azaan, I'm Fahad" he said bringing his hand forward for him to shake.

"Good you can leave now" he said in a cold tone completely ignoring his hand.

"Come on man, I've been driving your girl for a week now aren't you going to even offer me some coffee or water?" Fahad asked.

He's right.

"Yeah why don't yo-"

I wasn't able to say anything else because Azaan grabbed my neck and pressed his lips against mine.

I tried to push him away be he wasn't letting go.

What the hell?!!

"Thanks for everything but I want to spend some time with my wife" Azaan said pulling away.

I covered my mouth with my hand and kept my eyes away from Fahad. THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!

"Okay...I'll leave then see ya around Asiyah" I just nodded and then ran inside the house.

Azaan followed me inside and grabbed my arm turning me around to face him. He pulled me by the waist making our faces really close.

I tried to move away from him but it was useless.

"Leave me!" I said.

"I missed you" he said.

"Okay?! I don't care! Leave me!" I said.

It's not true, I missed him to death but I'll never tell him.

"I'm not leaving you, how have you been?" he asked.

"As you can see I was fine until you appear" I lied.

"Awe you're a good liar" he said.

"Azaan let me go, you're holding on too tight" I said.

He left me and apologized.

"Sorry I didn't know I was holding you too tight, are you okay?" he asked.

"Whatever" I said before making my way upstairs.

I got into my room and made sure to close the door behind. I threw my bag on my bed and grabbed some clothes to change. I changed into a pair of baggy black shorts and a grey sweatshirt.

I took off my hijab and let my hair out. I got out of my room and went back downstairs.

I got into the kitchen and saw a shirtless Azaan. Oh no we're not doing this today.

I turned around and started walking back when my leg hit the chair.

"Ah!" I had to let it out.

"Shit!" I rubbed the part where it hit. It's the same spot I hit myself when Azaan came to my school.

"Let me see" Azaan came and bend down to me to take a look at my leg.

"It's fine"

"No I want to see" he said.

I let him have a look and then he makes me sit down on the chair.

"Wait here" he said.

I waited until he came back with a first aid box. He took a chair placed it in front of me and grabbed my leg putting it on his.

He took out a cream from the box and then gently applied it on my leg.

At this point, he's really making my heart race and my stomach feel all kinds of my butterflies.

"Can you be more careful?" he said.

I didn't realize that I was staring at him.

"Here it's done" he said but I didn't say anything because I was lost in my world.

He pinched my nose and that's when I woke up.

"That wasn't necessary" I told him folding my arms.

Suddenly he grabbed me and made me sit on his lap.

"What are y-"

"Shhhh...please let me have my moment" he said.

He brought his face close to my neck and pressed his lips against it. Well...that feels kind of nice.

"Azaan stop" I said.

I have to stay mad at him.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"I...just stop it" he moved from my neck and then pecked my lips.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I got off of him and took a minute to think if I should tell him what I really think.

"You insult me, make me feel like shit and then leave for a week without telling me where you're going or when you're coming back and then when you finally come back you just do whatever you want? Do I look that easy to you? Am I just a toy to fulfill your desires?" I was being really honest with him.

I am tired of everything.

"You call me your wife and that's how you treat me? Yes I admit I was wrong for slapping you like that and running away but it wasn't intentional and I still feel bad about it...I didn't know how to react after seeing Maryam..I've been depressed and sad...she never once tried to reach when we were in Pakistan and now that we moved here she's trying..I know I should give her a chance and I will but I will when I feel like I should you can't just make me talk to her whenever you want"

I took a breath before keeping it up.

"You said you talked to her and you think we should talk but that's because you only heard from her point of view but what about me? Did you ever asked me? You never did...what I'm trying to say is that I am really hurt and I cry myself to sleep every night thinking where did it go wrong and why can't anything go as planned...the past week I got to know Fahad and you know what I figured out...he never once did something without talking to me about it or asking me if I was okay with it...he asked me if I was okay all the time and I felt respected and valued because of such a simple thing"

It the first time that I was saying so many things to him. He was just listening in silent.

"I am so tired of doing what others want me to do and I feel like I've lost my rights and my voice to speak up when I have to" I added.

Once I was done saying what was heaving on my heart for the past week, I turned and left the kitchen.

I don't expect him to respond to me right now or tell me what he thinks after such a long talk.

I said what I said and I just want him to realize how I feel.

***

The next morning, there was no school so I woke up pretty late and found breakfast on the side of my bed with a note.

I took the note and read what it said.

"I don't know how to put it into words but I still want you to know that I'm sorry Asiyah, I should've been more careful with you I indeed let myself go...sorry" From Yours Azaan.

At least he apologized. That's enough for me.

I ate the food that he made and then went to get ready for the day.

I went downstairs and heard two people laughing.

What the...?

I walked to the living room and saw Azaan and Humeyra?

When they saw me, she stopped laughing and he got up and came up to me.

"Good morning sugarplum" he said kissing my forehead.

"I'll be out for a while, see you later"he said before leaving.

What? Where is he going?

Humeyra got up from the couch and was looking at me. The air was awkward.

"Azaan asked me to join you today" she said.

"Join me?" I asked.

"He wants you to have fun and have a girl friend to hang out with and I'm glad I can be that for you" she said.

"Oh...that's cool? I guess"

"It's okay I promise I don't bite just be yourself around me" she said.

"Okay, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"A girl's day out can't be spent indoors, let's get ready and go out first" she said.

I agreed with her and then we got ready to go out.

Throughout the whole day, we kept talking and laughing as well as getting to know each other.

I realized that our personalities match and we understand each other pretty well.

We went to the mall bought some clothes, went to the hair salon and got our nails and makeup done. We also ate some delicious food and had a special flavoured tea at a tea shop and it was so good that I had to buy some to bring home.

While spending time with her I remembered all the times Maryam and I would enjoy moments like these and have as much fun as I'm having today.

I missed these moments and good times I had with her. Maybe...I should let her explain herself to me soon.

Once we were tired of walking around we went back home and dressed up with our new clothes. Humeyra made me buy a dress that I would never wear outside of this place or even in front of anyone because it's simply not appropriate to me.

It was a long white cream colour silk dress with very thin strings on the shoulders.

It kissed my forms perfectly and I looked amazing.

"You look so good!!! I told you I knew a lot about style" Humeyra commented as I got out of the bathroom.

"Yes but I'll never wear this out so what's the point?" I asked her.

"Oh please you can just wear a long sleeve shirt under and even match it with a jacket you like if you want to wear it to go out!" she proposed.

She's right, it's not that bad.

"Okay can I do your hair? Please I really want you to look gorgeous!" she said.

"But why all of this? Are we going out again after? And where is Azaan? Didn't he say he would be out for a while?" I asked.

"Stop asking questions and sit down let me do me!" she said making me sit on my bed.

About half an hour later, she was done with my hair. I got up from the bed and checked myself in the mirror and I was surprised with how I looked like.

"So?! You like it?" she asked getting you herself and standing beside me.

"It's crazy how I look...but I wear a hijab" I said.

"Oh my lord Asiyah stop thinking about this and that and just focus on the present!!" she said making me somehow laugh.

"See! Look!...look how beautiful you look when you just smile" she said making me look in the mirror.

"Thank you" I said.

"My pleasure!"

She also did her hair and then we went downstairs and to my surprise Azaan was there.

Oh my Allah! Why do I feel embarrassed that he sees me like that?!

He was standing there wearing clothes that looks great on him like always, he had a black chemise and black pants. Such simple clothes that looked great on him.

I feel like he's staring into my soul right now.

I stood in front of him while we both stared into each other's eyes.

"Well...I'll be leaving now text me anytime Asiyah" Humeyra said before leaving.

Why is she leaving already?

I felt Azaan take my hand and kiss the top of it.

"Tonight you're mine" he said.

He walked towards the backyard and dragged me with him.

We got out and the view in front of my eyes was mesmerizing.

It was decorated with lights and roses all around. It was beautiful and I had no other words to describe the perfect scenery.

He brought me in the middle of the backyard and held my hands.

"Alexa play Sun raha hai by Shreya Goshal" he said before grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

I don't know what he was trying to show me or make me feel exactly but I was enjoying this moment. The way that he was making my body follow the melody and dance with him, it made me feel like I was floating in the air.

He was touching my body and making me turn around and feel like a real princess.

We danced until near the end of the music.

Faced to faced, breathing hard we connected our foreheads while our hands intertwined with each other.

" I hear you and I see you as well...I've never once ignored how you felt and if I made you feel that way...I'm sorry Asiyah" he said.

I don't know what got into me again but this time I knew it wasn't me not knowing how I felt towards this man. I can't ignore how I feel my whole life after all.

I've fallen for him.

I pulled his neck and pressed my lips against his. He immediately responded and grabbed me pulling my legs up wrapped around his torso.

We made it inside as he pinned me to the wall and this moment that felt like déjà vu was even more amazing than the last time but suddenly he stopped.

He puts me down and looks into my soul in a serious way.

"Are you sure this time? Are you doing this bec-"

I stopped him for saying anything else by grabbing his collar and putting my lips on his again.

"I...love you" I told him my heart beating faster than ever.

I pulled away and his eyes got wide in shock.

"What?! Repeat that! Can you repeat it please?!" he asked in excitement.

I chuckled and said it again "I love you".

He grabbed me in his arms in excitement and turned around.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say it to me!" he said putting me back down.

Would this be a wrong or good decision?

Me giving myself to him and finally fully opening up? Is it a good thing?

I don't know, but I know one thing for sure.

The feelings that I have towards him aren't a decision and I didn't think about it before saying it because it's love.

And love comes when it wants and my heart only beats for this man.

Whether he made me cry and sad sometimes or wether he gets angry or way too jealous from time to time, I still want to be his and I want us to work on us and on our relationship together.

That's all I want.

You're mine Azaan and I'm fully yours now.

***

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 6.2K 36
"I trusted you," Mirha said in a voice barely above a whisper, trying her best to keep tears from falling down her cheeks, trying and failing. Hadi p...
QAIS By

Romance

27.5K 2K 32
She was his mirage, a dream he could only chase. He was her living hell, a nightmare she could not escape. __________________________ Layla Mustafa i...
769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
429K 21.3K 69
Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a hopeless romantic that belongs to an old...