Sexual Exploration 2

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and wi... More

โš ๏ธ DISCLAIMER โš ๏ธ
Introduction
Sexual Exploration 2 - Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Surprise
!!! VIRGIN CLASSROOM BOOK !!!

56

8.8K 577 1.7K
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Today was the day.

Agust woke up a little after seven, sitting up straight and looked over to the still sleeping Namjoon.

He slid out of bed carefully, not wanting to wake him just yet.

Tiptoe-ing to the door, he opened it slowly and peered into the hallway, relieved to see it empty.

It was early morning on Saturday, so hopefully no one was awake yet.

He hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen, seeing Jungkook was there already, pouring himself some coffee.

"Morning." Jungkook nodded at him, holding out a white mug. "Want some?"

Agust shook his head, already jittery without the caffeine.

"Is everything here?" The alter went to the table, where a couple packages sat, delivered from Amazon last night.

He opened one, pulling out the decorations inside.

"How did you buy this?" Jungkook asked as he walked over. "You don't have a job, or money."

"No, but Taehyung does." Agust grinned, holding up the banner he had ordered with the boys credit card.

Jungkook sighed. "That's stealing, you can't do that. And why do you keep targeting him?"

"It's funny. Now help me set this up." Agust handed one end to the boy.

"Please and thank you?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, taking it anyways.

"Come on, we're buddy bro's now. We're past that basic shit." Agust insisted.

"You tried to kill me two weeks ago." Jungkook reminded him.

"You're never going to let that go, huh?" Agust sighed. "I have bad days too, bunny."

Jungkook grabbed some tape and helped him stick the banner to the wall above the kitchen. "Most people's bad days don't end with attempted murder."

"I'm still learning." Agust pouted, making sure the banner was straight.

Jungkook helped the alter set everything up, trying to be quiet to not wake anyone else up yet.

It was nearly ten by the time they had finished and cleaned up, and Agust's heart had started to pound when the time drew nearer.

He had done all he could, and now everything was in the hands of the other residents of the house.

"Agust." Jungkook laid a hand on the alters shoulder.

Agust faced him, looking into the boys deep expression.

"Whatever happens today, I'm with you. I'm forever by your side now, and I'll never leave you. You're just as much part of my family as anyone else here." Jungkook smiled genuinely at him. "I love you."

Agust was stunned to hear that, and it took him a few moments to remember how to speak.

He swallowed hard and nodded, his voice soft. "Th-thank you, Jungkook."

He shuffled a tiny step closer and hesitantly hugged the boy, laying his cheek on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the alter tightly, holding him for as long as Agust needed.

Finally the alter stepped back, scrubbing his eyes with the sleeves of Yoongi's shirt.

Footsteps came down the stairs, and Agust snapped his head up to see everyone coming down.

Taehyung paused on the stairs, reading the banner. "Happy birthday?"

"Whose birthday is it?" Seokjin was bewildered. "There's no way I forgot someone's birthday!"

"Um," Agust was suddenly shy, his heart pounding so hard that it made his voice shaky. He clasped his hands together behind his back so they couldn't see they way they were shaking. "I-it's for all of you...from me."

Hoseok's eyebrows shot up. "For us?!"

Agust nodded. "From me..."

"Agust?" Jimin asked, seeing he wasn't Yoongi. "You did this for us?"

Agust nodded again, too scared to speak.

Namjoon smiled, coming down the stairs. "Thank you! It's perfect!"

The others followed, looking at all the balloons and streamers, and Jimin squealed in delight at the cake that had been delivered and was sitting on the table.

"What's it for?" Taehyung questioned.

"Well, uh, you threw Suga a party because you all liked him so much," Agust mumbled, looking away and rubbing the back of his neck, his cheeks pink. "And I thought I should do the same to show you all my feelings. I want to be friends with you all, and...a party seemed to be a good way to go."

Namjoon nodded. "I like it. A birthday signifies a new life, so it's as if you're starting a new life as a better man, Agust."

Agust blinked and shrugged. "Birthday was the only type of banner they had in stock so I just got that one, but I like what you said, sub."

Seokjin gave the nervous alter a warm smile. "We appreciate the gesture, Agust."

Agust smiled back, relaxing slightly.

Jimin raced forward and tried to grab the cake but Jungkooks quick reflexes stopped him, grabbing the boys middle.

"Not yet," he scolded against Jimin's whining. "You'll get an upset stomach if you eat sugar this early."

"Um, I have gifts, too," Agust said. "For everyone...if you want them..."

Jimin gasped, racing over to him and bouncing in front of the alter. "Where's mine? Can I have it now? Is it a puppy?"

Agust frowned. "Fuck, I should have gotten a puppy."

Jungkook chuckled. "No, you shouldn't have."

"We'll appreciate any gifts you give us." Hoseok said sincerely, and Agust relaxed a little more.

They had brunch with the spread Jungkook and Agust had set up, and the alter's anxiety started to fade as everyone acted normal around him.

His heart soared. Maybe he could get redemption after all.

-

After they had cake as well, Agust wanted to give out his gifts, and he wanted to start with Taehyung.

He grabbed the boys hand and led him out of the living room and into Yoongi's study, where they could have privacy.

"First of all, here's this back." Agust handed the boy his phone. "Thanks for letting me use it."

Taehyung was confused as he took it. "When the hell did you grab this?"

"Here's this too." Agust held out the boys wallet as well.

"What-"

"And your keys." Agust dug them out and dropped them onto Taehyungs open palm.

Taehyung was dumbfounded. "Uh..."

"Oh, and here," Agust gave him some cash. "I used your card to buy these decorations, and then I swiped the bunny's wallet to pay you back."

"Agust," Taehyung laughed, taking the cash. "I...thank you. I definitely appreciate getting my stuff back."

"I thought you might." Agust nodded. "You're welcome. Oh, and one more thing."

Taehyung raised a weary eyebrow, wondering what else the alter had stolen. "Yes?"

Agust looked at the floor. "Do...do you remember...that day?"

Taehyung didn't need to ask, he knew immediately what day the alter was referencing.

The day of the failed interview. The day Agust had cut him with that knife. The day Agust had dragged Namjoon upstairs and-

"I do." He said cautiously. "Why?"

Agust dug the toe of his shoe into the carpet, twisting it back and forth. "I said some things to you that I shouldn't have...so I want to make it right today."

Taehyung was silent, waiting for him to continue.

"I said you were boring and a whore and that Yoongi didn't love you." Agust said, unable to meet Taehyung's gaze. "And...that was a lie."

Taehyungs breath caught. He hadn't had the smoothest relationship with Yoongi, even their very first night together was rocky and the morning after was even worse, and then of course there were all the things Taehyung had done that had hurt Yoongi, from his research paper to his decisions, so he had believed the alter when Agust had said Yoongi didn't love him, even though they were dating.

"I knew it would hurt you to hear those words, so that's exactly why I said them." Agust admitted with guilt. "But it's the opposite. He does love you, and he loves you a lot. He doesn't think you're boring in the slightest, you keep him on his toes and he's always entertained by you. And he knows you're submissive, not a whore. He loves it when you give into him so easily, absolutely cherishes the bond you two have had. And I'm not lying to you now, I swear. I feel the things he feels, you know, and every time he looks at you, he gets a warm feeling. I think it's love, because of the way he smiles, but I personally don't have much experience with that emotion so it's hard for me to diagnose. But...yeah...just know he doesn't blame you for anything and that he would do anything for you. He's always felt this way about you, I swear."

Taehyung had tears in his eyes by the time Agust finally peeked up at him, and he quickly brushed them away. "Yoongi..."

"Th-those are happy tears, right?" Agust asked, a little alarmed. "Shit, are they the sad ones? Did I do this wrong- I thought you would like to hear this because it's supposed to be happy. Oh God, I should have just gotten a puppy- stupid-"

Taehyung surged forward and yanked the alter into a tight hug, startling Agust.

"Thank you, Agust." He whispered, tears dripping to the boys shirt. "And thank you Yoongi, I love you too. More than anything."

Agust hesitantly patted the boys back. "You're showing affection, so the tears are the happy ones? The gift was a success? You don't need a puppy?"

Taehyung chuckled, feeling a weight off his shoulders. "Yes, I would call this a success. Thank you, Agust."

Agust breathed out in relief, hugging the boy back with a smile. "You're welcome, Tae."

They parted, and then Agust remembered.

"Oh, wait!"

Taehyung paused. "Did you steal something else of mine?"

"Well, yeah. Your diploma is under Jungkook's bed." Agust admitted. "And all your socks are on the roof. But I had a question."

Taehyung sighed at the thought of having to fetch his things. "Yes?"

Agust placed a hand over his heart, looking a little confused. "It's...warm, here. Full. I still feel it even when Yoongi isn't in control. So I think...it might be my own emotion, and not Yoongi's."

Taehyung was surprised. "You have a warm feeling for me?"

Agust still looked confused, but nodded.

Taehyung broke into a smile that made Yoongi radiate happiness, even from the backseat.

"I have a warm feeling for you too, Agust D." Taehyung walked back and kissed the alters pink cheek. "Thank you for all of this, it means more to me than you know."

Agust slapped his hand over the kissed spot. "Y-you're welcome. I'm sorry I said those lies. I won't lie anymore."

"I believe you." Taehyung nodded. "And unless there's something else you want to tell me about my stuff, I'm going to go find my socks."

Agust shook his head, a little speechless.

"Bye, Agust." Taehyung smiled and blew him a kiss before leaving.

Alone in the room, Agust smiled bashfully to himself.

-

Next was Pink.

Agust found him in the kitchen, sneaking another piece of cake while Jungkook was distracted, talking to Team One Braincell.

"Agustie!" Jimin giggled, white icing smeared over his puffy cheeks. "Come here!"

Agust hurried over, whipped. "Hey Pink."

Jimin offered him a smooshed piece of the cake with his hand, and the alter shook his head with a smile.

"Sorry, gotta keep Yoongi's body fit to manage all the popsicles Yoonie eats."

Jimin licked his fingers, somehow making more of a mess. "Thank you for the party!"

"You're welcome." Agust smiled fondly at the boy. "I have a gift for you too."

Jimin gasped. "Where?!"

"Not in the house." Agust chuckled. "I planned our redo date. It's all a surprise though, so don't ask questions."

Jimin jumped off the counter and ran to him, bouncing eagerly in front of the alter, his eyes wide and sparkly. "Tell me tell me tell me!"

"I just said-"

"Please?" Jimin pouted.

Agust hesitated, still whipped for the little pink thing. "Uh, well-"

He was saved when Jungkook came in.

"Park Jimin!" He scolded and Jimin jumped a foot into the air.

The pinkette gasped and hid behind Agust, peeking around him as Jungkook stomped over.

"I said no more cake!" Jungkook glared, crossing his arms. "Do you want a spanking?"

"No daddy." Jimin shook his head quickly, and stuffed his frosting covered fingers into his mouth to have a last taste before Jungkook could wipe it all away. "Jiminie good boy!"

"Jiminie bad boy." Jungkook grabbed a towel and started cleaning the boys cheeks. "You know you're going to get a stomachache if you eat too much sugar too fast! Remember last time?"

Jimin whimpered. "But it's so yummy..."

Jungkook sighed, also whipped. "I know it is baby. Just drink some water and have some fruit to balance it out, okay? I just don't want you hurt is all."

"Okay daddy," Jimin nodded, smiling now that his cheeks were clean. "Love you!"

"I love you too." Jungkook kissed the boys nose.

Agust watched, feeling like he wanted to stuff Jimin into his pocket to protect him. He wondered how such a tiny little pink thing took up so much room in his heart.

After Jungkook left, Jimin peeked at the alter. "Agustie?"

"Yeah?"

"You know how Jungkook takes care of me when I'm little?"

"Yeah."

"I want...you to do that too." Jimin confessed.

Agust was shocked silent.

"If you want to, that is." Jimin hastily added. "You don't have to, if you don't want to. I just...trust you."

"You...trust me...to take care of you?" Agust breathed.

Jimin smiled and nodded. "I feel safe with you, just like how I do with everyone else here. I know you won't hurt me, and I know you'll protect me as well. I want to show you that I don't think you're scary and that I trust you by being vulnerable to you."

"I'm supposed to be giving you a gift, not the other way around." Agust blinked.

Jimin giggled. "I'm excited for our date too! I hope it happens soon!"

"Next week." Agust promised him.

"I'm ready!" Jimin stood on his tip toes to kiss Agust's cheek. "Thank you, Agustie!"

Once again surprised and bashful, Agust smiled to himself.

"You're the most welcome, Pink."

-

Exiting the kitchen, Agust almost bumped into Hoseok, and he quickly stepped back to give the boy space. "Sorry."

Hoseok gave him a smile. "It's fine, no worries."

Agust lingered, wanting to get close to the boy as well, but unsure of where or how to start.

Luckily, Hoseok seemed more approachable this time around. "So, how long have you been planning this party?"

"Um, about a week." Agust admitted.

"Wow, you're a good planner." Hoseok said as he picked up his glass from the table. "This was all fantastic, honestly."

"Jungkook helped." Agust smiled. "And Taehyung involuntarily did too, since I stole his wallet to pay for all this."

Hoseok spat his drink back out, eyes wide. "You do that too?!"

"You steal Tae's money as well?" Agust's eyes widened too.

"All the time!" Hoseok laughed. "This whole outfit I'm wearing was courtesy of his Visa!"

Agust grinned to himself, ducking his head. "He's so clueless with his things, it's too easy to rob him."

"Exactly." Hoseok chuckled. "Where's he now? Let's steal from him again!"

"He's on the roof, looking for his socks that are actually still in his closet." Agust giggled.

Hoseok cackled. "Beautiful." He raced over and grabbed Agust's wrists, much to the alters surprise, and pulled him out of the kitchen and up the stairs to a bedroom.

Agust had never been in this room before, and he looked around. "Is this your bedroom?"

"It's the one Jin and I share frequently." Hoseok explained. "I stashed Tae's collection of movies in here, I can't believe he hasn't noticed; it's been like six months!"

"Why? You each have your own room." Agust frowned.

"Yeah, but we love each other and want to sleep together most of the time." Hoseok said.

"So...if you have a warm feeling for someone, you show it by sleeping with them?" Agust asked.

Hoseok chuckled. "That's one way, yes. But it's more important to show them you care for them in other ways, like making sure they're safe and healthy and happy."

Agust nodded, thinking about how that's how he wanted to treat Jimin and his RMie.

"How do you show Jin that?" Agust asked him. "Because from what I see, you two are always just fucking."

Hoseok laughed. "Yeah, he's a whore. But so am I, that's also why we get along so well. We have a lot in common, so it's easy to talk and hang out with him. And the more we get to know each other, the more I fall for him. I know I can tell him anything and he knows the same for me. There's no such thing as embarrassment or secrets between us."

Agust wanted that with someone.

"But to answer your question, I always look out for him." Hoseok sat on the bed and motioned for Agust to join.

Agust did, sitting a foot away, so Hoseok scooted closer, facing him, and the alters heart skipped a beat when their knees touched.

"In case you haven't noticed, he's super gorgeous." Hoseok explained. "So I make sure pervs don't stare at him in public or in school, and I always pick him up from work so he doesn't have to walk home alone. And he always makes sure I'm eating well and taking care of myself."

"He is pretty." Agust mumbled. Then he flushed. "S-sorry, I don't mean to speak inappropriately about your boyfriend."

Hoseok grinned. "I'd be offended if you didn't find Seokjin attractive. You should tell him that, he loves compliments."

Agust nodded, nervous at their close proximity. "It's cute...you two."

Hoseok beamed. "Thank you! I love Jin with all my heart. He's more than my best friend or boyfriend. That gorgeous slut is my soulmate."

"Why don't you marry him then?" Agust tilted his head.

Hoseok blinked, like that thought hadn't crossed his mind before. "Huh...marry Kim Seokjin...Jung Seokjin..."

"I like Kim Hoseok," Agust smirked and Hoseok laughed and pushed him playfully.

"I like you, October." Hoseok smiled. "Let's talk more often, okay? I think we can double our pranking abilities if we team up. Poor TaeTae doesn't stand a chance."

Agust grinned, flushed with happiness at Hoseok's approval and at the new nickname. "Jungkook too, I have a lot of ways we can mess with the muscle bunny."

"And Namjoon! He's my favorite!" Hoseok said excitedly.

"Mine too." Agust admitted. "But let's not prank him, he's a good boy."

Hoseok nodded. "Fair enough, he is pretty damn good. At everything."

The door opened and Seokjin walked in. "Hobi, I gotta run to the bakery quick, there's a- oh, hey Agust."

"Hello." Agust was suddenly small. "You're pretty."

Hoseok burst out laughing at Seokjin's pink cheeks and wide stare.

"Th-thank you," Seokjin ducked his head.

Hoseok climbed off the bed and hugged Seokjin, yanking him in for a kiss. "I'll drive you there, gorgeous."

"Thanks Seokie." Seokjin kissed him longer and then was about to leave when Agust called out;

"Wait! Can...I come too?"

Seokjin was surprised. "To my bakery?"

Agust nodded. "I've never been."

Seokjin blinked. "Sure, if you want to. I just need to stop in quick and help my employees. There's an angry customer who wants to speak to a manager."

"I'm coming with then." Hoseok glared. "I won't have him yell at you."

Seokjin smiled. "I'll be fine, love. Agust is coming with me."

Agust looked away, pink creeping up his cheeks at the way Seokjin viewed him as protective.

Hoseok grabbed his keys and they walked out, heading to the car.

Agust sat in the back, watching the passing scenery as Seokjin and Hoseok talked.

He still had to make things up with Jungkook and Namjoon, and his RMie. Not to mention what he had planned for Yoongi and his brothers and sister.

But he had already gotten Taehyung and Hoseok's acceptance and forgiveness, and was starting with Seokjin's.

He smiled to himself in the backseat, feeling...happy.

-

Hoseok parked and waited in the lot while Seokjin and Agust went inside.

The angry customer turned around when they approached.

"Are you the manager?" He raged, turning away from the poor cashier.

"I'm the owner." Seokjin said calmly. "How can I help you?"

"I want a refund!" The man threw an empty box of cupcakes to the floor. "These were shit! And you have the audacity to charge thirty bucks for the worst cupcakes I've ever had in my life? That should be illegal!"

Before Seokjin could even open his mouth, Agust was stepping forward, anger flowing.

"You say they were horrible but you ate all of them," he growled. "You just want free treats, you disgusting piece of shit."

The man looked even angrier, if that was possible. "Who the hell are you?"

"Get out." Agust grabbed the mans arm and forced him to the door. "Don't come back."

"Get the hell off me! I'm calling the police!" The man screamed, pushing Agust.

"Hey, hey!" Seokjin raced over. "Sir, I can't give you a full refund but I can give you a half refund."

"I want all my money back!" The man shouted.

"It's fifteen fucking dollars, how broke are you?" Agust growled, stepping between the angry man and Seokjin.

"Agust, I can handle this." Seokjin placed a calming hand on the alters arm. "Sir, would a partial refund be okay? There's no need to get the police involved with this matter, I'm sure we can settle this ourselves."

The man glared at Agust, who bared his teeth back. "Fire this violent employee and give me my money back and I won't call the police."

Seokjin walked back to the register and pulled out fifteen dollars, handing it to the man. "H-"

The man snatched the cash and stormed away, shoving Agust aside as he left the bakery.

Seokjin shook his head with a smile. "Some people."

"Why the hell did you give him a refund?" Agust asked. "He was a piece of shit, he didn't deserve it."

"It was only fifteen bucks, it wouldn't have broken my bank account." Seokjin shrugged. "Besides, I would pay way more than that to get him out of my face."

Agust wasn't convinced, but as Seokjin turned around to talk to his employee, the alter pulled out the rude mans wallet that he had stolen without the man noticing, smirking to himself as he took out all the cash in it and put it in Seokjin's drawer.

Tossing the wallet into the trash afterwards, Agust followed the boy into the kitchen, where workers were baking cookies and donuts and pastries.

"Here." Seokjin swiped a cupcake and handed it to the surprised alter. "Try it."

Agust took it and took a small bite, a tiny bit of frosting sticking to his nose. "That guy was a liar, this is amazing." 

Seokjin beamed. "Thank you! I'm gunna take some home for Hobi and then we can head back."

Agust rubbed his nose clean and watched the pretty boy laugh and talk with his employees as he finished his cupcakes gingerly.

Finally, with a box of treats to take home in his hands, Seokjin walked back to the car and Agust followed.

"Everything okay?" Hoseok asked as they climbed in. "Oo! Cupcakes!"

"Everything's fine, Agust helped me." Seokjin offered the boy a cookie, which Hoseok accepted happily as he started the drive back home.

Agust watched them, learning how the two interacted and showed love, taking mental notes.

-

The party wasn't done yet, but Agust was tired from everything and he laid down on the couch when they got back.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, stopping beside him.

"Stupid human Yoongi's body is tired." The alter yawned.

Jungkook chuckled. "You did a lot today, October. It's alright if you want to take a nap."

"Not me!" Agust insisted, eyes closed, his cheek squished against the pillow. "Stupid human Yoongi's body!"

"Right, right, my bad." Jungkook grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and draped it over the alter. "Have a good rest, Agust."

Before Agust could insist again he wasn't sleepy, he was asleep.

-

Namjoon smiled at Agust's passed out form on the couch. "I guess he had enough change for one day."

"He did a lot." Jungkook said, coming up beside him.

"You did too." Namjoon faced him. "I can't believe you two planned all this without me."

Jungkook smiled. "You're a great man, Min Namjoon. But so am I."

"You're the greatest, Jungkook." Namjoon cupped the boys face and leaned in, kissing him deeply.

Jungkook returned the favor, pulling Namjoon close, relieved to have him here, safe and happy.

"How do you feel about all this?" Namjoon asked as he pulled back. "I mean...he did try to kill you."

"They tortured you." Jungkook said. "How do you feel about that?"

Namjoon shrugged. "Fair enough. Time heals all wounds. So...I guess we just gotta give everything time."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. "I trust him. He means well."

"We just have to guide him every now and then." Namjoon chuckled. "But I believe in him too."

"Come on, there's still some cake left." Jungkook grabbed Namjooms hand and led him to the kitchen.

Alone in the living room, Agust smiled to himself, feeling...

...warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 326 70
"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of your virginities." Yoongi looked at all...
730K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT ๐Ÿ”ž Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
20.3K 1.4K 45
"Mr.jeon I I have a question !" "yes ?" "what comes after 68 ?" "69 ?" "mr.jeon will you be mine ? i promise after you become mine I'll show you in...