Unspoken (Sebastian Vettel Fa...

By vebastian-settel

As one of the few women in the male-dominated world, Darcey doesn't go unnoticed, specifically by the driver... More

navy blue // 1
perfect strangers // 2
there she goes // 3
all stars // 4
celebrity bucket list // 5
partying in monaco // 6
fallin' all in you // 7
make it right // 8
birthday surprise // 9
old habits // 10
meet the parents // 11
the truth cuts deep // 12
i'm so tired...// 13
media attention // 14
what a time // 15
what are friends for // 16
singapore nights // 17
memories i have // 18
miracles happen // 19
let you know // 20
getting over you // 21
here we go again // 22
pick your side // 23
defensive // 24
baby scan // 25
chance for us // 26
not the right time // 27
home crowd // 28
back on track // 29
deserving of you // 30
speak soon // 31
thank you // 32
promotion // 33
the life you stole // 34
something's wrong // 35
all my fault // 36
recovery // 37
just you // 38
my champion // 39
all of you // 40
merry christmas // 42
spotlight // 43
christmas with the vettel's // 44
new beginnings // 45

nightmare // 41

2K 47 9
By vebastian-settel

It was in the middle of the night, and not for the first time Seb had been awoken by the distressed cries of Darcey who asleep beside him. It started off with the occasional jump or scream but recently it had become a cry for help, like she was trapped again but in this nightmare no one came. Sebastian tried his best to wake her up from the nightmare but the screams only got louder as she felt the touch of his hands and lashed out.

"Get away from me, leave me alone" Darcey cried, shaking on her side of the bed.

"Darcey, it's okay. It's me Sebastian" He tried to soothe her, but she hadn't come to yet.

"Let me go, let me out of here" She screamed, this time her eyes shot open by the sound of her own voice and now finding herself sad and confused. Her breath shaking as she looked around at her surroundings, trying to piece it all together in her mind.

"You're not there, Darcey. You're home, you're safe." Sebastian hugged Darcey as tears began to fall from her eyes. Her body trembling from the nightmare but still she allowed him to hold her. "It's okay, it was just a dream."

Sebastian hated seeing what that man had done to Darcey, the trauma he had caused for his own selfish reasons. Every night he had to calm her down, every night he had to promise her that she was safe now was another night he wished for Brad to get what he deserved.

It was 3 pm in the morning when Darcey finally settled back into a peaceful sleep, Sebastian lay silently hoping they get the sleep they need. In 4 hours time they would have to get up for a flight to Abu Dabi for the next race of the season.

"It's time to get up," Sebastian spoke softly, whispering into Darcey's ear as he leant over her delicate body. It killed him to wake her up, but they didn't have long until they were expected to be at the airport.

"I am up" Darcey groaned as she turned over, displaying anything but the will to get up.

"I can tell" Sebastian chuckled to himself before climbing out of bed heading towards the bathroom. Sebastian brushed his teeth in the bathroom mirror, as he counted the early mornings that remained. It wasn't the end of the season he was looking forward to, but the quiet, the stillness of not having to travel every other weekend.

All he wanted was to stay in bed all day, to spend time with Darcey and to get back the time they wasted this season. Between the fights, ex-boyfriends and crazy brothers they hadn't had much time to just talk. To just breath.

"I'm up" Darcey appeared at the doorway, Sebastian smiled at the sound of her sleepy voice, turning around to pull her close as she yawned into his embrace.

"Morning Süsser" Sebastian kissed her gently on the lips, running his thumb across her flushed cheeks "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay...I'm just a little tired." She yawned again.

"I could ask Britta for a later flight, if you're not feeling up to it?" He suggested, which caused Darcey to step back. She clearly didn't like the idea.

"No, no...you're already busy enough as it is," Darcey expressed, knowing how many interviews and appearances the four-time world champion had lined up. "I've been through much worse and lived" She joked at the end, which made Sebastian frown.

"What?" Darcey laughed as Sebastian's face fell.

"Nothing, but we better get a move on if we want to make the flight" Sebastian sighed, he knew better than to challenge her especially after less than four hours sleep. "At least we can sleep on the plane"

The night race of Abu Dabi was one of Darcey's biggest fears last year, the date she couldn't forget but this year it snuck up on her. It wasn't until Sebastian presented his helmet to her that the emotions came rushing back, the realisation of it all hitting her like a tone of bricks. It was beautiful, the helmet he designed in tribute to her Father and his charity, cancer research.

"I've always liked bringing new helmets into this weekend, something that will shine under the track lights so it seemed fitting to have such a great cause shining for all to see. I'd also like to announce that I will be auctioning it off after the race, where all profits will be donated to cancer research" Sebastian spoke, holding his helmet as Darcey watched on with pride. She hadn't asked him to do this, or even thought about it herself.

"And what does this charity mean to you?" A journalist asked, Sebastian, glanced over in Darcey direction. Pausing for a moment as he considered his answer.

"I suppose it means to me as it means for most families, it means hope and maybe one day finding a cure" Sebastian explained, "I'm just trying to use my platform for good, to show that I care" then nodding his head as a sign that he was finished with questions for now.

"That was amazing" Darcey whispered, as she fell into step with the driver and his press officer.

"And it's all thanks to you" Sebastian grinned, grabbing her hand and squeezing it, "You inspired me to do this, to create something beautiful from our hardships. I don't want you dreading this weekend every year, I want you to see it as a special day. A day to celebrate maybe"

"I take it back, you are amazing"

"Darcey I need your help, now" Scotty interrupted as they arrived at the garage. It may be near the end of the season, but there was still plenty of work to be done for this year and next.

"I guess I'll see ya later?" Sebastian grinned.

"See ya later" Darcey smiled, letting go of Sebastian's hands and joining the rest of the team.

Looking out from the garage, Darcey couldn't help but smile as the sun began while the rest of the paddock was still hard at work. Feeling the peace of it all around her.

Darcey had always loved night races, how the lights lit up the track and how the sun set in the distance. Although the late nights were hard to adjust to, but the mornings by the pool were not so bad. In fact there were no complaints as Darcey, Kendall, Scotty, Will and the rest of the team soaked up the sun while enjoying the all-day buffet before the race that evening.

The race began with Sebastian in second on the grid overtaking Webber into the first corner and then leading until the chequered flag. But as everyone made their way back to the pits, Sebastian had other ideas, putting on another doughnut show for the fans in the grandstands.

"Happy now?" Sebastian laughed, as he finally listened to their plea to stop the show.

"Yeah, I've counted; that's $125,000." Rocky chuckled over the radio, shaking his head at the german. Darcey watched on as she didn't know whether to be annoyed or amused.

"By the way, you can pay that one." Christian inserted, enjoying the replays on the screen in the garage.

"You do need to bring the car back, OK? Bring the car back into the pit lane, please." Rocky ordered, now seeing that Sebastian had began his victory lap slowing down to wave at the fans.

"Sorry to be on your case, but to be clear, you do need to bring it home, OK? In the garage."

"Ah, let me quote: 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what I'm doing.'" Sebastian laughed, as he did his best impression of the iceman and friend Kimi.

"Yeah, I've got the evidence to the contrary. You did pretty good today, though."

After a quick visit to marshals, where he explained his case before finally winning them over with his incredible charm, Sebastian was free to leave the track. He wouldn't normally leave without Darcey or helping out in some way, but he had other plans for tonight.

Sebastian Vettel

Don't worry about waiting around for me tonight, I'll see you back at the hotel. Don't work too late xx

He sent the text, not wanting to worry her by not being around while keeping his surprise a secret. Darcey always understood when it came to Sebastian's career and the commitments he had to keep, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise that something came up.

The truth is something did come up, but for the first time, Sebastian said no. Darcey was more important tonight and luckily the team understood that.

Sebastian stopped off at the nearest supermarket where he bought all of Darcey's favourite snacks, chocolates and wine. Glancing across the range of DVD's, deciding on a comedy for tonight's movie night. He shuddered, still haunted by the memories of the last time he let Darcey pick the movie.

Darcey hadn't been back for long when she heard a knock at the door, confused as nobody from the team were staying there and she hadn't ordered any room service. Not without Sebastian anyway, she'd learnt that one the hard way. She was hesitant at first, with everything that had gone on recently she thought should she really just open the door to anybody?

That's when she looked through the peephole, her heart gushed at the sight in front of her.

"I thought we could do something special tonight" Sebastian smiled as Darcey opened the door, revealing the bags in his hands. Sebastian hadn't planned it this way, but having the same man stood at her door on the night she needed him the most, had her realising how lucky she truly was.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Darcey spoke, almost in shock by his loving gesture.

"No, but you have said 'Ich liebe duch' so I guess that counts" Sebastian teased the girl again, causing her to narrow her eyes. Darcey realised very quickly that she was never going to live that one down. Laughing at her reaction Sebastian grabbed Darcey by the arms, pulling her into his embrace and planting a kiss on the top of her head.

Darcey laughed at Sebastian choice of film for the night, remembering his reaction to the horror movie she selected last time. She inserted the DVD and waited for Sebastian who was preparing the snacks in the kitchen. Then moments later entering with what could possibly be diabetes on a plate, what Heikki doesn't know won't hurt him.

"I like this" Darcey smiled, as she lay on Sebastian's lap while he played with her hair.

"Me too" He nodded slowly, "It's actually quite funny, to be honest," Sebastian replied, referring to the film he had picked, Grown Ups 2. Darcey laughed and sat up, looking at a now confused Sebastian.

"Not the movie, silly. I meant this, " Darcey expressed, looking into Sebastian's eyes with such love and appreciation. "You always know exactly what to do"

"Not always, but with you, it's just easy. It's like it comes naturally, I get you and you get me" Sebastian smiled, realising how in love he truly was. Like never before and he'd do anything to see her smile. And from that day forward, the 3rd of November was their movie night.

But halfway through the film, it appeared that the long day had got the better of Darcey as she fell asleep at the end of the bed. Sebastian watches over Darcey as she finally got the sleep she deserved. He listened to her breathing, noticing every little hitch and cough and snore. He watches as her lashes flutter, her fingers twitch, the slow rise and fall of her chest, the softness in her face and Sebastian's whole being aches with the need to protect her from any more harm. Wishing she could always feel this much calm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
369K 7.8K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
243K 6.1K 64
⚠️ SMUT CONTENT ⚠️ THIS ONE IS GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY ⚠️ Sebastian Vettel had it all. A beautiful fiancée, a baby on the way. Then his world ca...
158K 5.1K 73
Life didn't always go the way you planned. Sebastian Vettel was proof of that. Once a world champion racing driver, he'd given up on his dreams to...