5 Guys, One Beautiful Prankst...

By MLAkin

Andie just got kicked out of her high school. As a trouble making senior, her parents are making her move to... More

Chapter 1: Depatures and Lemons?
Chapter 2: Boxers and Smurfs
Chapter 3: Pretty Boy
Chapter 4: Coffee and Confessions
Chapter 5: "Next Caller Rich."
Chapter 6: Hints and Happiness
Chapter 7: Relocations and Shocked faces
Chapter 8: A Change of Moods and Attitudes
Chapter 9: Screwing and Wrong doing
Chapter 10: Teasing and Flats
Chapter 11: Leprechauns and Cake Mix
Chapter 12: Fajitas and Crying
Chapter 13: Payback, Drunken Fools, and Spatulas
Chapter 14: Hotel Rooms and Solos
Chapter 15: Flashbacks and The Flu
Chapter 16: Big News and Calling You
Chapter 17: Par 3 and Meeting Devine
Chapter 18: Uncovering Truth and Lies from You
Chapter 19: Gabby Day, Tommie, Cece, and Fittings
Chapter 20: Beeping Noises and Defibrillators
Chapter 21: Sad faces and Brain Teasers
Chapter 22: Promises, Sad Confessions, and Testings
Chapter 23: Truth or Dare, and Hungry Glares. O.O
Chapter 24 Part A: Funerals and Baby Calls.
Chapter 24 Part B: Mistakes and Registering
Chapter 25: Tacos and Blow Ups
Chapter 26 Part A: Mystery Man and Officers
Chapter 26 Part B: Toilets and Friendship
Chapter 27: No Prince Charming and Clues
Chapter 28: Things to do, and Parties... Woo Hoo
Chapter 29: Louis freaking Tomlinson.
Chapter 30: Niall freaking Horan.
Chapter 31: Harry freaking Styles.
Chapter 33: Zayn freaking Malik.
Epilogue

Chapter 32: Liam freaking Payne.

16.8K 66 11
By MLAkin

 Its in the Watty Awards so Vote and Comment!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brad's POV

Wow. It's been a while since I have seen her. There was finally something amazing to look towards- raising my own kids. Of course she will never marry me. Apparently she was going to Clarkson with me though. I love Mrs. Cordez- but really? Forcing her to go to a school when she is perfectly happy with those five boys. They treated her perfectly.

You know I miss you already :\

Miss you too! Call me when you get there <3 ~Sam

Ouch. I remember texting Andie the same thing on her way to England. I was so sad when she left. She never even called. She broke up with me a week later, cause she was falling for those boys.

But now I have Sam. She's my everything right now. We started dating two months ago when I met her I was touring campus at Clarkson and we exchanged numbers.

Ok babe. I love you.

Love you too ~Sam

I dialed Andie's number as soon as I landed. She was supposed to meet me somewhere here- this was a crazy airport. It went to voicemail, damn. I found my bags and headed in the same direction as all of these people. I saw many people waiting for their own loved ones.

I just exited the crowd and found Andie standing at the door. Harry was with her- are they dating? I waved walking over. All three of us smiled as soon as I noticed Aria and Lucas here too. I set down my bags and gently took Lucas out of his carrier. I awkwardly wrapped him in my arms in a cradling gesture until Andie moved my arm a little. I smiled wide at her kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey Andie, hey Harry."

"How are you Brad?" he held out his hand and I shook it as best as I could with the baby in one arm. Andie held out Aria for me to hold and I let Harry take Lucas and put him back in his car carrier.

"Hi Aria!" I said softly, rubbing my thumb on her cheek. Wow, only a day old. I looked up at Andie again before kissing Aria's tiny head and placing her back too. I picked up my duffel bag and Lucas' carrier. Andie grabbed Aria's until Harry wouldnt let her. That's a gentleman. So while we walked out to Harry's Audi I whispered in her ear- "So you two are lovers still?" she blushed lightly but shook her head.

"No we broke up a while ago. I wasn't going through a lot as you know."

"Oh... so Clarkson eh?"

"Yeah my mom is making me. Nothing to do with you but I am planning on living with the boys for the rest of my life."

I smiled and set Lucas and Aria in the back with me. I played with them for the twenty minutes in the car. I was whooped though, 11ish hours in the plane kills you. I got up at five for the flight at six. I  texted Sam now.

Skype you in a little while :)

Harry's POV

Ok, so not that I didn't like Brad, but I had no clue how long he was staying and if he was going to try anything with Andie again.

I was excited at first at the thought of her with me, I still really love her. But then again, so did Louis, Zayn, and Niall. We were all on the market now. Niall and Andie haven't really talked so I dont know what is going on. Zayn just is scared. Scared that things wont ever happen right and Andie will live in New York forever, like we all feared. Louis- I am not sure. He is just getting over El, with two babies of his own. And I- I have no clue what the hell is going on. I kept my eyes on the road glancing at Brad through the mirror every minute or so and at Andie.

"Shit Andie. We have a Madison Square Garden concert to go to on Thursday. We are going to have to leave Wednesday morning, and we still have the family portraits on Saturday."

"Oh ok that's fine. Madison Square Garden should be sooo much fun!" she cheered.

"Cool, yeah I am sooo excited."

"Brad have you ever been to the house?"

"Um... no."

"Wow ok, a lot of catching up to do, you can sleep into the guest room if you want."

"Cool is it a big house?"

"So an international boy band with bigger hits than Justin Bieber owns their own house in England. What do you think it is? Its fucking huge Brad."

"Nice." I chuckled along with her reaction to the stupid question.

"So Brad when we leave for the concert you can watch if you want and we can just drop you off at home."

He nodded and mumbled something along the lines of cool before we opened our doors to the freezing winter air.

"You're back!" Louis ran out hugging me, then Andie, and even hugging Brad!

"Grab Aria for be Boo, I am going to grab his bag and set up his room." I smiled, waving to head for the guest suite.

***

Andie's POV

I leaned against the door frame listening in on a conversation "Yeah I guess I forgot to tell you who's house I am staying in."

"Who?" It was a girl talking with him.

"I wove you!" I ran in full speed crashing into Brad while he was skyping with the girl. I grabbed his face with force and kissed his cheek while he laughed and wiped off the kiss. "Hi gorgeous! I'm Andie."

"Hi Andie i'm Sam. So Brad who is this?"

"Andie, my friend and she was just leaving." He gritt through his teeth.

"Oh you can't get rid of me." I placed my chin on his shoulder wrapping my arms around his neck. "I am his ex too by the way."

"Ohhh gotcha, so he is at your house?"

"Well yes and my five other bestest friends in the world. But let's change the subject a bit Sam, one question- do you like One Direction?"

"Yes oh my god they are so sexy."

"Hold on just a sec." I motioned a finger to her (not the middle) and ran out of the room. I dragged Niall out of his bedroom by the hair. "Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam hurry up. We are going to do your One Direction introduction for Brad's girlfriend on Skype." I whispered. They huddled together and followed me. I stood at the entrance of the guest bedroom door revealing only my head. "Sam you need to close your eyes." I watched her obey my command and lead the boys in. They stood in front of the camera completely silent. I whispered a que for them to start.

"Hi!'

"We!"

"Are"

"One"

"Direction! Yayy!!!" She opened her eyes at the end freaking out.

"Told ya so." Brad smiled at her.

"You live with One Direction? You are so lucky!"

"Yeah I know. I need to get you a flight sometime to meet them. Wait- How about V.I.P. tickets with me at the Madison Square Garden concert? It's Thursday."

"That would be amazing. Niall I have had a crush on you for so long. What about my best friend Carinna?"

"Perfect- AND I will be going to college with you two!" I giggled.

"I am so excited! You will meet Carinna at the concert too, she is sharing a dorm with me hehe." she giggled too.

"I am going to hit the hay! Ttyl sista." I looked behind me at Zayn walking backwards, snapping and pointing his fingers at me. I blew him a quick kiss and turned around.

"Ok I think Brad here should go to bed." I suggested, nudging his shoulder.

"Yeah babe I gotta get to bed. I love you."

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye."

I yelled out all giddy to Brad, "You guys are so cute together!"

Harry goofed, "Ok that's my cue to go to bed."

"Me too." Niall raised his hand.

"Night brats." I stuck out my tongue.

Liam hugged me "I am going to bed too."

"Yeah I am really tired." Louis yawned. They all hugged me and I pouted. It was only like eight thirty what the hell was wrong with them?

"So let's chat- we have got some catching up to do." he settled himself on the bed.

"Yeah so I have been living here for months now, dated Zayn, cheated on him with Louis, dated Harry for a little while, and about a month ago I almost kissed Niall. That's my life story."

"Wow. Do you have feelings for any of them?"

"Uhh... well Zayn, and I just confirmed with my mind that I do not have feelings for Niall. Harry kinda, and Louis not more than a brother." he nodded to my full explanation. "So what is up with you?"

"I met Sam when touring Clarkson's campus. We have been dating since. I got accepted there. Other than that nothing. I have a question for you. Obviously we know what we are doing for a while because of college. You know the babies will be with our parents but what about after college?"

"Hmm, what if I keep them for two months and then you for two and keep switching."

"That is a big cost for a plane ride every two months. I am fine with you keeping them for a few months and then me for a few."

"Well I know you want to have a life with Sam probably and I dont want to take that away from you. How about I keep them from January to April,then you from April to August, then me from August to January. That way I have them for 8 months of the year and you for four."

"Yeah I like that idea. Let me write it down."

Brad- From Jan. 1st- June 1st

Andie- From June 1st- Jan. 31st

"Cool."

***

We talked for so long about our futures and a bunch of other things until midnight rolled around.

"Jeez, I will see you in the morning it's already midnight."

"Night."

I added, "Make sure to wake up at six we are leaving at seven." before opening my bedroom door.

"Okay."

"Night Brad."

Harry's POV

Ok now I cant sleep.

Nothing to do with Andie, or Brad.

Alex. I just dont think our relationship is right.

Like I haven't gone on a date with her in a while. At all.

I feel like she should date someone else instead of wasting her time on me. Besides I really like that Tommie. She is really cute.

I hit the little green button on my phone.

"Alex?"

"Hola Harry."

"Sorry to bother you."

"It ok. I was just getting to bed."

"Well I-I um was thinkin, and I dont really think we should be a couple, we should be friends."

"Ok, did I do anything wrong?"

"No! I just think our status wasn't going anywhere and I wanted to only be friends."

"Ok." I could hear a little bit of a sigh.

"But I know someone who actually really likes you."

"Who?"

"Nick." At least I didn't lie to make her feel better. He did like her. I wasn't supposed to tell though.

"Oh cool. He's really nice- and cute!" I heard her giggle.

"Great I will see you at the photo thingy Saturday."

"Yep, bye!"

Andie's POV

***

I was up at the crack of dawn packing my bag. Alarms rang shortly after and the house was alive. We trudged around not doing much until Uncle Mike"left a loud message on the answering machine.

"Twenty minutes hurry up! Twenty minutes hurry up!"

***** (A/N: Im gonna skip the concert and just go to the day after)

Only 15 days left. I was leaving January 4th for my classes on January 7th.

I mean- its a Saturday and we are doing nothing. We have tons of time to do anything and we chose to sit at home and watch TV.

"Ok guys get your mother f***ing asses up now! I want to get up and have some fun."

"Alright mom." Niall complained.

"Shut it Leprechaun! Ok I want to do something today- any suggestions?"

"How about we go fishing." Louis flicked his head from side to side waiting for an answer from someone.

Harry put a hand on his shoulder for sympathy, "Boo its the beginning of January."

"Fine- ice fishin."

"I say we go bowling." Liam raised his hand.

I ran over to his side,putting an arm around his shoulder, he did the same "I love Liam's idea." I kissed his cheek forcfully. We walked out to our cars and pulled out of the drive way.

"I need size 7 and a half." The girl squated behind the counter and grabbed my size.

"Here you go! Next."

Niall stood up the counter wearing a backwards hat, raybans, and a black t-shirt. It was our under cover but not undercover at the same time look. "Size eight please."

"So who picked our teams that made us on the same ones? We should have been against each other." I frowned, walking back to our two lanes.

"Which ever team has Liam is the rigged team."

"Liam is wearing a white shirt so he's on that team. Little f***ers they got Liam, Harry and Zayn. Zayn's good at bowling isnt he?"

"Yeah but you haven't seen my skills yet! We can still win this! How good are you?"

"Pretty much as good as Fat Amy in cardio." (A/N: Pitch Perfect Reference)

"We are screwed." We burst out laughing while sitting down to put our shoes on. Harry cocked his eyebrow at us and we just laughed even harder, to the point where neither of us could breath.

"I-I n-need a drink Harry!"

"Sure thing babe." He ran as fast as he could to the counter, curls flying behind him. Our breathing slowed to a normal pace until Niall just screamed with laughter again. His fave was so red! Of course, you know Niall's laugh.

Harry came back with a water bottle in his hand and I chugged it down gratefully. "This kid is a little hyper. Niall go pick out a ball we are starting soon." I patted his lap. Niall let out his last laugh walking over to the bowling ball rack.

I walked over to Zayn setting up the scores. "You look sexy in a black shirt." He spun around while his eyes were wide, making a funny face.

"How bout now?"

"If you put ur tongue back in your mouth maybe." I stuck my own tongue out at him and walked over to Liam. "Let's get the ball rolling Leeyum! You're up first."

"Wait! Dont start til we get bumpers!" Lou yelled behind me.

"You dont need bumpers Lou- c'mon you're going to be 21 soon!"

"I need bumpers too." Harry chirped.

"If anything we get the bumpers cause you guys got Liam and Zayn! Two great bowlers while apparently our only skilled person is Niall here!"

"I'll go get someone to put the bumpers up." Zayn offered.

"Wow such a great idea Zayn! Shut the hell up!" I just started yelling at them for no apparent reason.

My boys.

I was yelling at my boys.

"And can you fucking screw your head on straight? It's like talking to a wall-" I put my hands up in the air and ran over to the bench- burying my face in my hands. "I'm so sorry!" Now I was balling, "What the hell is wrong with me?"

I heard silence until I peeked my eyes through- Liam was on his Iphone. "You are still having pregnancy hormones and mood swings. It's alright."

"Oh god- wait does it say when I will get back to my normal weight?"

"A few months."

Liam's POV

I should have just shut up then. She did not stop bitching the whole night. Ok a little exaggeration. But she was messing up my throw! I watched yet another ball of Niall's head straight for the pins knocking down each one in its path. Every time Andie would high five Niall. Ni and I made a bet on who could get more strike in five bowling games. This was our fourth game and he was up to eight. I had eight since the second game and now I barely get spares!

Zayn has had an off night with only one strike and a couple spares. I was impressed with Harry's bowling since he usually is terrible, but tonight he looked like he has been practicing. He's had three strikes and a majority of the rest spares.

Louis and Andie are doing absolutely terrible. If you watch Boo right now he either throws the ball too hard an it bounces to another lane or he spins the ball too much sending it flying. Andie herself has gotten one strike all night. Her first round too! Right now she was up.

"God damn what did I do te first time to get a strike! The flipping ball wont hit the flipping pins!"

"It's just cause you suck." Harry spit out holding in laughter until she turned around to glare.

Andie sounded just like Aubrey (Pitch Perfect) "Acha-scuse me?"

"Acha- believe it!" Harry dramatically stated like Fat Amy.

"Oh do you want to have a riff off?!"

"Oh I want to have a riff off."

"This is not the time and place young children." Louis walked in between our feud. "Besides you all know that I would win!"

"Hi everyone, we are closing in a half hour we are going to need you to finish your game. It's almost two in the morning." The girl from the shoe counter smiled and walked off. We finished our game in silence.

Just kidding.

"This mother f***in ball just is a piece of shit. Everyone here is a dick head douchebag because the cant f***in help me out!"

"Calm down i'll help."

Andie's POV

I flipped out again- this time not directly towards them.

"Calm down i'll help you and let you use my turn next time around." We waited until he was up- then I would be up. Harry grabbed my arms to adjust my posture. I realized just now how close I have gotten to him after everything I have gone through. I mean everything that happened had nothing to with HIM at all. Liam too, but he was always busy with Dani. Harry has always made time for me in his life whether he helped me cope or he was just my shoulder to cry on. He pushed my arm foreward sending the ball forward.

It landed with a thump into the gutter. "Harry you were supposed to make me better!" I turned my head around to him with his head on my shoulder- standing behind me still.

He sighed, "I need some strength from you girly."

I nodded and grabbed the other ball. Harry put his arms around me again, the breathing on my neck sending tingles down my spine. We threw the ball down again, knocking over three only. "Now just help me again now cause it's my turn and we can do even better.

I was about to say something again but he brushed some hair away from my neck and I felt something warm on the crook of my neck. Then I felt a little pinch like feeling before I realized Harry just gave me a love bite!

"Harold Edward Styles!" I yelled at him, throwing my ball down the lane and turning to him. I poked him hard in the chest. "You do not love bite me again. That must be the millionth time you've done that to me!"

"Hey mum. Yeah soon I think. Well I have to ask her. She's technically never met you guys or any of the lads parents either." I heard in the background. It was Niall! He was talking to him mum which was so adorable.

I just totally blanked out and ran over to Niall jumping on his back. "Hi Niall's Mum!"

He laughed turning speaker phone on and adjusting me on his back. "Hello Andie! When will I ever get to meet you?"

"Hopefully soon!"

"How about all of you six and a couple more come up for a day or two?"

"Sure that would be great! I will talk to you soon I need to finish our game of bowling. May I ask why you are up so late Mrs. Horan?"

"I love watching my taped recordings of Young and the Restless- I'm a little behind." she giggled.

"Oh." I giggled, then we both said goodbye.

"Andie get over here!" I heard. I ran jumping over the bench to meet Zayn. "You got a strike!"

"What?"

"You got a strike! When Harry gave you a love bite and you through the ball down the lane you knocked all of the pins over." I screamed with joy andd ran out to the car with glee.

 Hell, I didn't even win but I was so happy. Louis finally walked out the doors with the rest behind him when he said to me, "In a few hours- road trip!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok this chapter kinda sucked but next chapter is all about the road trip and the ending :D

With Love Always,

Kenzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 550 58
"I know what you are thinking. I know that I don't take risks in our relationship. But I'm just-" His voice cracked a little. "I'm just scared that I...
10.6K 641 56
"I bet you weren't expecting any of this when you picked two little girls up off the streets," I say dryly, remembering the first time I met them. "...
77.9K 1.8K 98
BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her passion and this was her chance to discove...
796 74 78
“Are you alright love?” I heard a soft voice say. I looked in the direction where the sound was coming from. A middle-aged woman with a dog was looki...