Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

By Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ

22.7K 1K 1.2K
By Skully134

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"G-good luck...everyone.... I-I believe in... e-everyone of... you."

The gym fell into silence as those words left [Y/N]'s mouth.

"How are we sure this isn't Yuna again-"

"Did I miss it?!" Yuna yelled as she barged through the gym doors. The team looked back to Yuna and then looked back at [Y/N].

"AHHHHHHH!!!" The team cried as [Y/N] hugged himself.

"M-maybe... this w-was a... bad i-idea.." [Y/N] said as he looked down at his feet.

"N-NO [Y/N] SENPAI!! IT ISN'T!!!" Hinata cried as [Y/N] looked back at the team.

"S-so his voice i-isn't deep." Nishinoya said as Kiyokp looked at Yuna.

"So you used a voice changer underneath the mask last time?" Kiyoko asked as Yuna nodded.

"I can assure you that he doesn't have a voice changer either." Yuna smiled as she put a hand on her chest while looking up at [Y/N].

"[N/N], I'm so proud of you." Yuna whispered as she smiled at [Y/N].

"W-we finally heard him speak!!" Asahi cried as he hugged Sugawara and Daichi. [Y/N] had then looked at Kageyama to see the setter dumbfounded.

"[Y/N]..." Kageyama muttered as [Y/N] climbed down the ladder. When he reached the floor he was met black piercing eyes.

"[Y/N] senpai!! We'll win this for you!!" Kageyama shouted as he grabbed both of the boys hands.

"YEAHHHH!!!" The team shouted as [Y/N] looked at Kiyoko. Kiyoko then smiled at the boy before he ran up to her and hugged her.

"Good job [Y/N]." Kiyoko said as she patted his head.

"[Y/N]!! Kiyoko!! We'll do our best!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled as [Y/N] laughed with each other.

"WE'RE GOING TO WIN IN THE FIRST ROUND!!" Daichi yelled.

"YESSS!!!" The team yelled as Tanaka lifted up Nishinoya while Hinata started jumping.

"What's wrong four eyes? Don't have a snarky remark to say this time?" Yuna taunted as she sticked her tongue out at Tsukishima. Tsukishima only rolled his eyes in response.

"But anyways! You guys have a big day tomorrow! [N/N] and I are gonna take our leave now. So make sure to rest up and be ready tomorrow." Yuna said as [Y/N] waved bye to everyone before the two left.

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"[Y/N] senpai!! Can you please speak again?!" Hinata asked excitedly as the masked boy shook his head.

"Hinata, did you forget that it isn't easy for [Y/N] to just start talking?" Sugawara scolded as Hinata pouted before they had walked into the building.

"They look so dark."

"One of them doesn't look like he belongs in high school."

"I-Is that who I think it is?! Its Azumane of Karasuno!" Someone said as Asahi froze.

"What? Who's he?"

"You mean you don't know? I heard he got his underlings to beat up the guys from North High."

"Come on, join in."

"Its a fight!! I have to call the police!!"

"And he tried to sell questionable substances on the streets."

"Fifty thousand works for me."

"You dropped your handkerchief."

"I'm sorry!!"

"And he got held back five years."

"What?! Then he's an adult!" They said as Asahi sulked while [Y/N] patted his back.

"There there. It's just the norm."  Sugawara said.

"That's the image you project." Daichi smiled.

"All I wanted...was to look a little wild on the outside! That's all!!" Asahi defended.

"There, y'see? Nobody wild would go around saying that." Sugawara deadpanned before Asahi frowned in defeat.

"Ahaha! What's wrong with that? Who cares what you look like?" Nishinoya laughed as [Y/N] nodded.

"This is what we call 'wild.' Sugawara and Daichi said as they put a hand on Nishinoya's shoulders.

"Huh?" Nishinoya said before their attention shifted to Takeda and Kiyoko.

"Hey look at that. It looks like the banner did its job." Takeda said as they walked.

"Do you think so?" Kiyoko asked as she glanced at him.

"It was more effective than my silly poem." Takeda laughed.

"She's cute."

"Go talk to her." A guy said while nudging his friend.

"Should I? Should I really?" He responded before Tanaka and Nishinoya glared at him. Then they both had started to circle around as some sort of protection circle while Takeda, Kiyoko and [Y/N] stared at them in utter confusion.

"Knock that off." Kiyoko said before hitting them in the back of the head.

"Kiyoko.."

"Smacked me." Nishinoya finished his sentence as [Y/N] shook his head.

"Simps..." [Y/N] sighed quietly before walking behind Kiyoko.

"Say, you see the little guy? That's gotta be Nishinoya from Chidoriyama. He won the award for best libero in junior high.

"Now I have my energy for another day." Nishinoya said as he looked back up.

"What, he did?"

"That's not all. Look at him over there. He's the prodigy setter they're talking about. Kitagawa first king of the court!"

"Huh?" Kageyama glared at the two before be countined to walk.

"Why Karasuno?"

"Beats me."

"But he had a really bad rep in junior high."

"Okay, then who's he?"

"Is the little guy as impressive as the rest of them?"

"Whoa!!" Hinata said as he looked around excitedly to which [Y/N] giggled at his actions.

"Actually, I... I have no idea."

"Oh!! Its the masked trump card!!" Someone said as the team stopped at looked at [Y/N].

"Are they talking about [Y/N]?" Daichi asked.

"He's the best gambler in Japan ain't he?"

"Yeah! I heard that he traded his soul for endless luck with the devil."

"Yeah, I heard he had gotten into a freak accident after making that deal and he wears that mask cause of it."

"I heard he's played russian roulette and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger."

"He once participated in the international tournament of gambling. He made it to the top three!" [Y/N] only sighed as he walked faster in an attempt to get away from all the people.

"[Y/N]? Are those rumors true?" Tanaka asked as the team waited for an answer.

"Didn't he get scouted for that top gambling school?"

"I heard he rejected the offer but they kept begging him join." [Y/N] had, had enough and slowly turned to face the people talking about him. When his gaze finally fell upon then they froze and felt a sudden chill go down their spine. [Y/N] tilted his head which only made them more scared before he turned around and continued walking.

"Keep note not to get [Y/N] angry.." Daichi said as the team nodded before they continued to walk.

"Ooh! Look at all the people!" Hinata cheered as they entered the room. Soon his eyes landed on a guys shirt that read, "the top."

"I'm the same! I'm also aiming for the top! I won't be beaten!" Hinata said as he stood next to the guy with the shirt.

"Oh." The guy said before Sugawara grabbed Hinata.

"You idiot!! What're you doing?! I'm so sorry!!" Sugawara bowed.

"That's okay." The guy said.

⚝──⭒──⭒──⚝

"This gymnasium is huge!!" Hinata said before he took a deep breath.

"I can smell the Air salonpas!!" Hinata said.

"What're you talking about?" Kageyama asked as he glanced at Hinata.

"This smell makes a tournament for real!!"

"I get you bro!!" Nishinoya said as he ran up to Hinata.

"They're here!"

"Yikes they're huge." Someone said before Karasuno turned to their side to see a familiar foe.

"It's date tech!"

'No eyebrows!' Hinata thought as he stared at the white haired male before said male pointed at Asahi.

"Who do you think you are?" Nishinoya said as he walked forward before Asahi stopped him while looked at the Male in front of him.

"Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! Stop that!" A black haired male yelped as he grabbed on to the white haired males arm.

"I'm so sorry!" He said as the other male kept pointing at Asahi.

"That's okay."

"Hey, Futakuchi! Give me a hand!"

"Coming. I'm so sorry. The dude has a habit of singling out a teams ace." Futakuchi said as he helped push the males hands down.

"So I'd like you to get good and ready to lose again."

"You guys are too rude!!"

"Eh? And how are you so sure they'll lose?" Date tech then looked back to see [Y/N] standing in front of Karasuno.

"O-oh! He spoke!" This completely caught both teams of guard.

"We beat your team before we can do it again." Futakuchi said as he turned around to face the masked boy.

"How about we bet on it?" [Y/N] said as he felt a smile form on his face.

"Oh? Sounds interesting." Futakuchi smiled before the black haired me pulled on his arm.

"Do you know who you're talking to!?"

"Kaname stop being a baby! let's have so fun!" Futakuchi said as [Y/N] smile grew wider.

"Five thousand yen if you lose and you get to choose our punishment if we lose." [Y/N] said as he leaned forward, placing a hand on his hip while putting his other hand out in front of him.

"Hmm, if your team loses you have to take your mask off in front of everyone in the gymnasium." Futakuchi smirked as everyone's eyes widened.

"[Y-Y/N] are you really going to do this-"

"Deal."

I decided to change the picture I end my chapters with. I'm sorry Lev 💔 but this looks better and more suiting for this book. This edit is by me btw!! Tell me how I did on this edit!

Also, my Kita x Male reader book is out. The 1st chapter is written as well. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 970 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
207K 5.3K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
2.1K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...
468K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...