In Your Sensuality 怌š™©.š™ ć€

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ Vkook_slayed

Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers de... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

Introduction
Chapter-1: š™²šš˜šš’šš—ššŒšš’ššššŽšš—ššŒššŽ
Chapter-2: š™±šš›šš˜šš”ššŽšš—
Chapter-3: š™“šš—ššššŽššŠšš›šš–ššŽšš—šš
Chapter-4 : š™øšššš—šš’ššššŽ
Chapter-5: š™³ššŠšš›šš”ššŽšš—ššŽšš
Chapter-6 : ššššŽšš—ššššŽšš›ššŽšš
Chapter-7: š™²šš›ššžšš–šš™šš•ššŽšš
Chapter-8: ššƒšš šš’ššœššššŽšš
Chapter-9: š™²šš˜šš—šššš•šš’ššŒššššŽšš
Chapter-10: šš…ššŽšš—šš˜šš–
Chapter-11: š™µššžšš›šš›šš˜šš ššŽšš
Chapter-12: š™²šš‘ššŠššœšš’šš—šš
Chapter-13: š™æšš›šš’ššœšš˜šš—ššŽšš›
Chapter-14: š™¼ššŠšššš’ššŒššŠšš•
Chapter-15: š™³ššŽššœšš™ššŠšš’šš›
Chapter-16: š™²šš›ššŠšš£ššŽ
Chapter-17: š™±ššŠšššššš•ššŽ
Chapter-18: š™±ššŽšš šš’šš•ššššŽšš›ššŽšš
Chapter-19: šš†šš‘šš˜šš•ššŽ
Chapter-20: š™³šš›šš˜šš™ššœ
Chapter-21: š™³šš’ššŠšš–šš˜šš—ššššœ
Chapter-22: šš‚šš™ššŠššŒššŽ
Chapter-23: ššƒšš šš’šš•šš’šššš‘šš
Chapter-24: š™²šš˜šš—ššŒšš•ššŠššŸššŽ
Chapter-25 : š™±šš›šš’ššššššŽššœ
Chapter-26: š™²šš‘ššŠšš’šš—ššœ
Chapter-27: šš‚šš–šš˜šš˜šššš‘
Chapter-28: š™“šš—ššššžšš›ššŽ
Chapter-29: šš‚šššš›ššžšššššš•ššŽ
Chapter-30: š™øšš—šššš’šš—šš’šššš¢
Chapter-31: š™²šš˜šš—ššššŽšš—ššœššŽ
Chapter-32: ššˆššŽššŠšš›šš—šš’šš—šš
Chapter-33 : š™·ššžššœšššš•ššŽ
Chapter-34: š™“šš–šš™ššŠšššš‘šš¢
Chapter-36: šš‚šš™šš•ššŠššœšš‘
Chapter-37: š™æšš›šš’ššŒšš”šš•ššŽšš
Chapter-38: šš–šš¢ššœšššš’šššš¢
Chapter-39: šš†ššŠšš› šš™ššŠšš’šš—šš
Chapter-40: ššƒššŠššŒššŽšš—ššššŠ
Chapter-41: ššššŽššššŠšš–ššŠšš—ššŒšš¢
Chapter-42: š™“šš—ššŠšš–šš˜šš›ššŽšš
Chapter-43: š™³šš›ššŠšš™ššŽšššš˜šš–ššŠšš—šš’
Chapter-44: š™½ššŽšš™ššŽšš—šššš‘ššŽ
Chapter-45: š™°ššœšššš›ššŠšš•
Chapter-46: š™»ššžššššžššœ
Chapter-47: šš‚šš’šš•šš•ššŠššššŽ
Chapter-48: š™µššŠšš•šš˜šš—
Chapter-49: š™µššŠšš—ššššŠššœšš’ššŠ
Chapter-50: š™°šš”šš›ššŠššœšš’ššŠ
Chapter-51: šš†ššŠšš—ššššŽšš›šš•ššžššœšš
Chapter-52: š™“ššŒšš‘šš˜
Chapter-53: šš†ššŠššŸššŽ
Thank You

Chapter-35: š™¼šš¢ššœššššŽšš›šš¢

13.5K 759 403
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ Vkook_slayed

Ignore the mistakes 💜
_____________

「our love is a mystery; a blissful misery」

Love-----holds many fears along with euphoric feelings---fear of not being loved back, Taehyung has never feared anything more than that.

Not being loved back---Taehyung shivers at that mere thought, afterall beyond thought, it's his fear, worst fear.

He has been accepted by Haru but never been loved back, the memories always haunt him.

Taehyung bites on his lips with the small steady steps that he takes out of the bedroom, walks towards the kitchen and his lips curl upwards at the sight of Jeongguk cooking. It's not like he has never seen him cooking, but every time he does----it feels normal, he's getting used to of it.

"Good morning" Taehyung greets, voice throaty as Jeongguk turns around, tilts his head to side with his eyes almost hidden by his smile.

"You look so pretty, fuck." his smile falters as his eyes darken because Taehyung is only wearing a silk robe and the cut reveals his thighs---which are marked, Jeongguk is proud because he has done that.

Taehyung's eyes wide open slightly before he looks away, flustered and Jeongguk smiles ever so innocently as if he has never said that.

"breakfast will be served within a minute, your majesty." Jeongguk bows dramatically and Taehyung giggles.

"first thing in the morning?" Taehyung says with a mockness in his tone yet Jeongguk shrugs his shoulder.

"i don't mind serving you, get seated." Jeongguk turns back and Taehyung nods.

"do you need any help?" he asks.

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk, I don't need help----I can do anything." Jeongguk replies back with a roar in his voice, toned with such pride that makes Taehyung raise his eyebrow in challenge.

"anything you say?" Taehyung folds his arms around his chest as he leans his head against the wall, Jeongguk nods immediately.

"Teach me how to drive!" Taehyung beams at that, Jeongguk steps back immediately, horror spreading across his face.

"I accept my defeat. I am a loser." Jeongguk sighs.

"Don't exaggerate, I am not that bad at driving." Taehyung huffs, annoyed. The ravenette teases him, he always does.

"Do you want me to remind you what happened in Busan? We literally died." Jeongguk stretches his arms in air, lips curling up in a sly smirk.

"but you are alive." Taehyung pouts, reasoning.

"and what about my car?" Jeongguk asks, Taehyung rubs his nape before chuckling awkwardly.

About that, well. Taehyung sighs.

"no driving for me then, breakfast?" he mumbles and Jeongguk laughs.

Taehyung waits for Jeongguk to set  the table, his lips curl upwards in a smile when Jeongguk puts the place in front of him by standing behind him, leaning over him.

Taehyung laughs when Jeongguk grabs the coffee mug for himself and places milkshake in front of younger, he furrows his brows.

"no coffee for me?" Taehyung asks in amusement as Jeongguk rests his face on his hand, gaze darted on him.

"You don't like coffee." he replies, softly and Taehyung feels his heart skip a beat.

"You---you know that?" Taehyung asks in a mere whisper, astonished feeling his blood rushing up his body.

The tingling sensation in his stomach growing wilder as he looks at Jeongguk, his heart beat turns erratic yet he keeps a firm expression.

"of course, how could I not? You never drink coffee, I've noticed that." the ravenette laughs.

Taehyung doesn't know why---but for some reason, he is glad that Jeongguk actually pays attention to him, he wants all his attention.

"What else have you noticed." Taehyung breaths out, eyes soften when Jeongguk pretends to think.

"You love strawberry, you never wear your shoes properly and should never drive again." Jeongguk says, tease dripping from his tone as Taehyung pouts.

"That was just one time, you should actually watch me driving---I'm a pro." Taehyung says with a grin as Jeongguk stands from his chair, runs away before replying.

"pro player, baby." He squeals when Taehyung slams his hands on table, definitely annoyed and runs away.

"Jeon Jeongguk, I will learn how to drive---just you watch!" He yells, hears Jeongguk laughing from upstairs and scoffs.

"by the way you are wrong, I love coffee--" he pours himself some before sipping and gags.

"no, definitely hate coffee." Taehyung whines as he looks around the table and grabs his milkshake before sipping on it.

_______________

Taehyung squeals when he hears Jeongguk accelerating the car outside, waiting for him to get ready. They are going for shopping.

He sits inside the car as Jeongguk drives off.

"what's with the rush? You didn't even let me get ready properly!" Taehyung complains, folding his arms as the ravenette gasps loudly.

"why putting such efforts on getting ready---who will impress anyways." Jeongguk shrugs his shoulders.

"are you saying I am not looking good?" Taehyung pouts and Jeongguk sighs.

"You always look good." Jeongguk says and smiles when Taehyung looks away, his tips of ear turning red.

The ravenette enjoys the silence until they reach the mall, he parks the car and once he steps outside of it---Taehyung immediately grabs his arm and drags him inside the mall.

"Where should we go first?" Taehyung asks, enthusiastically as Jeongguk scratches his neck.

"we should eat first." he says, determined and Taehyung looks so done already.

"clothes it is then! Let's go!" Taehyung interjects and Jeongguk doesn't mind getting dragged all way inside.

The ravenette sits, watches Taehyung looking around before grabbing two shirts and stands in front of him.

"which one will look good?" Taehyung asks, baffled as Jeongguk inhales deeply----this will be hard.

"the right one, maybe?" he mutters as Taehyung turns serious.

"that's blue! Light blue." Taehyung says, almost shocked at Jeongguk's choice.

"but it would look so pretty on you." Jeongguk insists.

"I don't like that color." Taehyung whispers softly.

"then the left one?" Jeongguk says, hoping this would finish soon.

"that's brown---" Taehyung softly glares at him as Jeongguk gulps.

"The one you are wearing right now is perfect baby!" Jeongguk beams and Taehyung shakes his head in disappointment before turning around.

"please pack the blue shirt." Taehyung says with a smile, faces Jeongguk.

The ravenette decides to look around the store when Taehyung talks with the lady, his eyes darted on one specific shirt which would look amazing on Taehyung, he takes it and tells the lady to pack it.

" are we done?" Jeongguk asks walking next to Taehyung who stands in front of the mirror.

" Gukkie." Taehyung gasps when he feels the ravenette's chest pressed against his back, hands sliding through his arms sensually leaving the younger weak in knees.

" This would look so fucking sexy on you, baby." Jeongguk whispers near his ear before picking a shirt from the side chair and puts it on the younger's chest, Taehyung's blushes.

"that's a net shirt, gukkie" Taehyung voices out softly as Jeongguk smirks.

"exactly, so fucking sexy." the ravenette huskily says, Taehyung's eyes widen when he feels Jeongguk's hands moving lower to his hips, groping them.

"Okay, o-kay we are done, let's go." Taehyung stutters as Jeongguk presses a kiss on his nape before stepping back.

"Finally." Jeongguk says,smiling in triumph as the younger slowly hits his chest.

Jeongguk pays as Taehyung glares at him, he wanted to pay for himself. Taehyung almost shivers when Jeongguk intertwines their fingers together, they walk around like that---with Jeongguk holding the bags in his one hand while other hand stays fitted with Taehyung.

"Excuse me for a while." Jeongguk walks back in mall after putting the bags in car and Taehyung sits in car as  he waits for the ravenette.

The ravenette comes back after awhile, holding many shopping bags in his hands and Taehyung frowns.

"What are these?" He asks as Jeongguk grins before taking his burger out of the bag.

"Food. Something I was desperately asking for but you were cruel to ignore that." Jeongguk glares at Taehyung as he takes a bite, munching in delight.

"Shall we leave now?" Taehyung asks, bored. Jeongguk nods before taking another bite.

"should I drive? You can eat--" Taehyung beams as Jeongguk chokes on his bite, throws the burger back in the bag and starts the car.

"you are so dramatic Jeongguk." Taehyung scoffs as the ravenette turns serious and drives off.

"I would die--" Jeongguk says and Taehyung interjects.

"Stop talking about dying, fine I won't drive. Just don't talk about dying, please." Taehyung mumbles, looks away. Jeongguk sighs at that, maybe he went overboard.

"Okay, I won't talk about it." Jeongguk breaths out as Taehyung nods  and the ride back to home was deadly silent.

"I will take the bags, you can get some rest." Jeongguk offers but Taehyung doesn't listens, picks the things and walks away.

Jeongguk wants to slap himself for being such an idiot. Taehyung will most probably not talk to him for a while, he knows.

The ravenette wonders if he should call Taehyung for dinner when the younger doesn't comes out of his room, so he knocks the door.

"Taehyung, dinner is ready" Jeongguk voices out, doesn't gets any response and gets concerned, knocks once more and almost jumps back when the door opens suddenly.

"fuck." Jeongguk curses under his breath, hand clenching against his chest as his heart pounds against his chest---Taehyung bites his lips to restrain himself from laughing because Jeongguk looks so funny right now.

"next time, please give me a hint that you are opening the door." Jeongguk points out and Taehyung nods a little.

"Okay why are you not talking to me?" Jeongguk frowns, folds his arms and Taehyung does too.

"I don't want to talk to you." Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"but you are talking to me." Jeongguk grins, Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I'm replying, not talking." He reasons out, tries to walk away but the ravenette doesn't let's him, grabs him arm.

"are you mad at me?" Jeongguk's voice turns into a mere whisper and Taehyung shakes his head, faces the ravenette who lowers his gaze.

"then why don't you want to talk to me?" Jeongguk asks, it does sounds childish----but he doesn't want Taehyung to stop talking to him.

"is it because I made fun of your driving experience? I am sorry but you should not drive." Jeongguk whines in end and Taehyung looks so done.

"Go to hell" Taehyung curses as Jeongguk laughs, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulls him closer.

"okay, I am sorry."Jeongguk apologizes as Taehyung's hand rest over his own.

"for?" he trails and shrieks when Jeongguk picks him up and rotates around.

"For doing this to you." Jeongguk laughs as Taehyung gasps lightly, holds tightly on Jeongguk's forearm, feels his head spinning when the ravenette puts him back on his feet.

"Don't let go of me, I will fall." Taehyung mumbles as he hides his face in the ravenette's neck which smiles, tightens his grip around the younger's waist.

"I would never let you fall, Taehyung." he utters softly and Taehyung feels his stomach churn at those words.

"then promise me, you would never leave me." Taehyung utters with a pleading tone and Jeongguk feels breathless----Taehyung's eyes leave him breathless.

"I promise, I would never leave you--never." he confirms, firmly.

They remain silent in each other's embrace, feeling the warmth they provide and Taehyung gulps harshly, keeps his face hidden in Jeongguk's neck as he speaks.

"Jeongguk." he calls and Jeongguk loves it, each time his name sounds more melodious coming out from Taehyung's lips.

"Yes." he replies back, Taehyung doesn't speaks---feels his heart pounding against his chest.

"I---I'm in love with you." Taehyung whispers, enough for the ravenette to hear and he stays silent.

Taehyung finally said it---feels blood rushing through his body as his breath hitches when Jeongguk doesn't reply, rather tightens his grip on his waist while other hand hooks under the younger's face, makes him face him.

"Say that again." Jeongguk whispers, voice turns shaky as if he is scared that---maybe he is hearing things and Taehyung can see his eyes, they are moist, so are his.

"I love you Jeongguk." Taehyung says it again, louder this time for Jeongguk to hear.

The ravenette hides his face in Taehyung's hair as he inhales deeply.

"Jeongguk--" Taehyung's words morphes into a delightful moan when Jeongguk captures his lips, passionate and vigor filled kiss-----their is tender yet also roughness.

Love----is a pain that every lover wishes to feel.

Lovers find pleasure from the pain they receive---because that's what love is, a selfless feeling---a great commitment that---the heart beats in the rhythm of one name---the name that makes them breathless, makes them lose their senses.

Kim Taehyung, you are the cause of my euphoria.

________________

Did that really happened?

I mean, yay :)))

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! There is so much more to come and I am really excited for the secrets to be unfolded, hehe

Stay safe and take care of yourself!
Zeem ♡♡

They be doing things to my heart

👁️👄👁️

Space?

BABIES!

AYO! GENDER ROLES WHO?

They snapped real hard

Hawwwt

WHAT WAS THE REASON?!

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

595K 19.1K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
1.2M 50K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
1.5M 76.3K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
432K 19.2K 57
Taehyung is a handsome omega who has been prostituting himself since the age of fifteen to pay off the debts of his father, who has fled. Having give...