Abnormal →𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

Twin brothers; One is normal and the other is claimed to be abnormal. Sharing a name and a face was proving t... More

A human of their own
1|Midnight Visit
2|Who are you?
3|That Boy
4|Bully
5|Sorry
6|Dinner, well spent
7|The good-looking chef
8| Oh, the heat
9|Swim and Slip
10| Stranger Danger
11|His twin
12|V
13|Missing hour
14|Sparked emotions
15|Iris
16| Old memories
17| Beautiful
18| Oop, the proposal
19| Dinner served
20| Bro, help
21| Are we dating
22| How to kiss
23| The Gift
24| Dating
25| Imperfect date
26| Talk of the town
27| Forbidden
28|Carbonara
29| Mine
30| Paint me
32| Jealousy
33| Apology
33.5| First Time
34| Housewarming
35| Price of a kiss
36| Goodbyes
37| Break in
38| Road trip
39| The offer
40|Four obstacles
41|Jung Hoseok
42| Kim Seokjin
43| Min Yoongi
44| Kim Namjoon
45| Broken homes
Final: End or Beginning
V: Accidently, father (1)
V: Cookies & Creams(2)

31| Touch me

10.9K 950 615
By moonchiiild_

Touch me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

His ears burnt lava, turning to paint itself with red like it was originally meant for the canvas.  He didn't know if he was meant to count the numbers backwards in order to calm himself down, just like his therapist had advised in the case of an emergency.

He was darn sure all his blood reached his very lower region, igniting fire somewhere else other than his ears.

"Tae?" You urge him nervously, as regarding why it was taking him so long to respond. Slowly the nasty feelings called insecurity took over your senses. And this time not even the thread of clothes was there protect or shield that feeling. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh?" At last, he closes his mouth. Throat felt dry and thirsty when he gulped. What was he thirsty for? You or the water? Something tells him that he can cool his thirst from elsewhere.

Your teeth found your bottom lips, seriously feeling exposed and utterly uncomfortable. "I'm so sorry." Taehyung stammered.

"I am a little uncomfortable..." You decide to tell him, knowing that he would appreciate it if you are honest with him rather than hiding anything.

"Oh," 

"Oh? Is that-" Your breath hitches when your boyfriend comes closer to you, with not more than an inch gap in between. He intensely stared, feeding to the tension in the atmosphere. He drags your robe and places it back to its place.

You push your teeth harder to dig your lower lip at the touch of his cold fingertip, sliding through your skin.

"Be comfortable, when you feel uncomfortable, you can cover yourself." He speaks, no tone or emotion lacing from the voice. At these times, you really sought clarity from him but you knew more than to be disappointed.

You take a seat and he returns to his one, facing you. "You can hold onto a comfortable position." He states. "Then reveal your upper body and then your lower body. We can improvise according to your comfort." He ends.

Your heart hasn't still stopped thumping. His words of comfort may lack emotions, but you could pick up on what he means and how genuinely he intends it. You needed to loosen up a bit and be comfortable. He was already struggling, he didn't need you to add on to his struggle. With that one thought, you pushed the insecurity aside. It's okay, Y/n. It's Taehyung, he will never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

You remove the robe completely and put it aside, being as naked as the day you were born. The sweet scent of a freshly washed body overwhelmed Taehyung's senses all over again. If he thought drawing strangers naked was hard, you were proving it to be better competition. "You are beautiful." He honestly speaks.

"You think?"

He nods. "I always liked you without clothes."

You choke on your saliva. "You saw me naked before?!"

As if the man is allergic to lies, he sincerely nods. "You once forgot to lock your door when you were showering."

"WHAT?!"

"Okay, I will start with the outline." He calmly says as if he did not just drop a bomb. If you were blushing before, you were furiously turning crimson red after that revelation. Not only that he saw you, but also liked it. ''And also, the time your swimwear slipped.'' He lists casually.

His eyes began to deeply bore into your body, memorising every part of it, as his fingers moved slowly and hesitantly against the canvas.

Your eyes catch how his hand was slightly shaking. "Tae, you okay?"

There was a certain hesitancy as if he was battling with his thoughts before answering you. "No." He replies. "I'm very unfamiliar with this. And not comfortable. I feel like I do not know what I'm drawing. It's a body, sure. But, it seems like those expressions I always struggled with; unknown and unfamiliar."

"Come here."

"Why?"

"Come and sit next to me." You dared, he nevertheless agrees before stepping towards you. You pull him to take a seat on the couch. Without leaving a breath, you bravely hover on top of him and sit on his lap. He struggled to not look down to your naked figure, exposed all for his eyes to feed on.

You were so close to him, and now that your skin was fully touching him, you would be lying if you said you weren't turned on. Oh, that would be the understatement of the year. Your control and desire were so dangerously close to cross the line to rip his clothes off so you could satisfy your needs and want.

On the other hand, Taehyung felt the same. If not, worse. The hardness below your ass was very much evident. His muscle clenched before aching to grab your body and satisfy his undying curiosity.

"Touch me."

"W-what?" For once, Taehyung speech wasn't coherent enough or audible as it seemed to be stuck on his throat due to your enticing beauty.

"g-get familiar with my body... I don't know." You really thought your voice would come out as more demanding and stern. However, when you heard yourself, you were sure a kitten purring would sound more dominating than you.

You wanted to help Taehyung, but who's gonna help you? You being horny wouldn't solve this, Y/n. You scold yourself, unaware of the fact that Taehyung's body wanted to mimic your thoughts, with much more intensity. 

It's too much, he felt almost high. Did you just invite him to touch you? Was he meant to thank the heaven or praise the hell?

"Tae..." You whine, forgetting all about the initial agenda. "Please touch me. Don't keep me waiting. I-I... It's embarrassing enough that I'm fully naked where you are fully dressed."

Something clicked within Taehyung. "That's an issue? Fair, I will take off my clothes too." He says. Not removing you from his lap, he begins to unbutton himself.

If your mind was rationally working, you would've stopped him but right now, even the angel was agreeing with what malicious and sinful things the devil is whispering to you.

Your boyfriend unbuckled his belt but left the trouser on because removing his pants meant he would have to separate himself from you, and he didn't like that.

He still feared to touch you as if you are a delicate ice doll. "What happened now?"

"I have never touched-"

"I know! Neither I have." You impatiently say.

"You haven't touched yourself?" He asks, surprised.

"No! I meant-" You were sure your body felt like a radiator itself. He did not just indirectly make a dirty comment. "Well, anyways... You said you need help. So I'm helping you? Get a closer look and start drawing for fucks sake!" Your irritation was growing out of sexual frustration.

"Your breasts are beautiful. This is my third time seeing it." He recalled all the previous times.

"Perv." You mutter, blushing.

"I'm not a pervert." He states.

"Tsk," You click your tongue. Having enough, you grab his wrist and place his palm on your heated breasts. "WOAH!" You yelp at the sensitive feeling.

"Am I hurting you?"

You involuntarily moan. "It's the opposite. My boobs ain't that weak that touching will hurt me." You bite your lips.

"They are very soft." He was in a different world.

Taehyung never felt anything like this. All this time he could only imagine how it would feel like touching your body, breast and feeling them against his hold. He could only conclude whatever he imagined, it was ten times better. His curious hands no longer stayed still. They explored and explored, touching and squeezing. He gulped and breathed, tracing how your chest rose and fell as your eyes closed while mouth leaving a beautiful sound.

He loved this. If kissing you was his favourite activity, this one followed right after. "T-Tae..." You could no longer speak. "Are you not- Oh! Ah, draw or paint? Or whatever the fuck you-"

"I think it's best if I leave that for tomorrow, I must learn first." He determinedly speaks. There was no sinful thing about what he just uttered but you groan, feeling more sensitive than ever.

"Learn w-what-" Your breathing felt rushed and quickened.

"I want to kiss you."

You were in no position to reject him. His offer made you feel so weak that you almost slipped. Thankfully his other hand, clutched your waist and pulled you closer, smashing your bare chest to his.

This time both of you moan out involuntarily at the feeling of your skin moulding over one another. Taehyung's mouth lets out something closer to a grunt, sending chills down your heated body.

You try to reach his lips but he quickly denies. "Not mouth, I want to kiss your neck."

Oh, please. By all means, go ahead! That's what your body was screaming however, your mouth seemed to be paralysed.

You only mentally pray that Taehyung understands you this once, without you having to confirm.

"You must tell me, otherwise I wouldn't know if you allow me. I will not do anything until you say yes."

"Fuck you! Yes! It's a god damn yes! Now-"

Your body was picked in a matter of seconds. He grabs your ass and gets up, tightening your legs around him and causing some friction in between your thighs. After reaching his bed, he throws you on the bed before hovering over you.

You breathe in when a moment later, he sucks up the air and kisses you roughly. Holy shit. This is the first time, you are feeling the man of your life, asserting any sorts of dominance over you. His personality deceived the passion he was showing you now. With a rough kiss alone, he sent your mind and soul to visit heaven.

His palm wondered everywhere until stopping by your thighs and wrap it around his waist. Your mouth leaves a cry when he separates his lips from you.

He takes a few seconds to observe your state. You were half-dazed, half crying, fully spread out and hair messy. His curious fingers trace the outline of your waist followed by your belly button. The underside of the boobs wasn't missed by his long fingers before it traced the nipples. You cry out of both pleasure and pain.

"You're perfect."

You couldn't help but blush. Even at this position, you managed to blush innocently for him. "You will say the same thing to every woman you will see in the future. I can tell the nude models will be better."

He didn't waste time to shake his head vigorously. "Why would I do that? I have seen women naked before. The nude models have nothing on you. They do not intrigue me like yours do." He confesses.

"You're special because you're Y/n. My Y/n."

You were getting teared up. Your hands shake and lips tremble, until now you were told by the world that perfect men didn't exist. But, Kim Taehyung exists. The world lied to you.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No. You said something very nice." You praise, earning a smile from him.

"May I continue with my research?"

"Psst, research- WOAH!" You almost scream when his mouth found one of your nipples and swirled a tongue around it. You cry out of pleasure when he plops of out of his mouth to reach your collarbones. He surely will get a taste of your entire body by the end of this night.

He roughly sucks against your neck following by a bite, intensely carrying out the ministration. His rough bites and suckling were leaving your mouth and body to burn around the fire he created. His teeth roughly pull the skin and before the pain took over, his smooth tongue comes to soothe it and leave nothing but pleasure. His tongue explored your body and left open-mouthed kisses around your neck. It then travelled downward to your boobs and belly. It felt like over eternity when he finished the art piece he created over your skin. Dark and purple artwork, scattered across your skin. Taehyung was convinced that this was the best art he would ever compose.

You try to catch a breath, when he leaves a few butterfly, soft kisses on your belly and cheeks. Taehyung ends the sweet torture by placing a meaningful kiss on our forehead, before plopping next to you on the bed and gaze at you.

"Woah...Woah.." You were dazed. Blinking several times, you try to regain your memory. He hasn't even touched the lower region yet and you were already on the verge of breaking down.

"Are you sure this is your first time?!" You shriek at Taehyung, who didn't seem to be offended but rather an almost smirk dancing across his glossy lips as he stared at you lovingly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/n

Seeing how curious this man is, I am telling y'all, Taehyung would be the kinkiest. May look like a gentleman from outside but is hiding an inner beast. Anyways, I can sense all the silent readers for this chapter! hehe, I hope you liked it! 
-Admin Tata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 10.5K 74
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ. ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ.ᴀᴜ 🅢🅤🅜🅜🅐🅡🅨 They say that if two people are destined to be together, then no one can do anything to separate them. T...
127K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
423K 16.5K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
1.5M 58.9K 200
❝ you're just jealous your brother's hotter than you. ❞ ❝ we have the same face? ❞ #completed ____________ media!au | mature only for language Ranke...