š’š­ššš² š€š„š¢šÆšž || š€šŽš“...

By Baka_Weeb

(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the... More

Reality
The Fall
A New Beginning
Total Concentration
To the Top
The Return
First Battle
The Impossible
Dry-eyed
The Retake
Broken
The Debate
The Scout Regiment
The Patch
Another One
Suspicion
Annie Leonhart
Burn
Debt
Bloodlust
The Ring
Blinding Rage
A Split Personality
A Deal
The Truth Behind a Smile
Thank You
So Much to Find but not Enough Time
The Truth
Bigger Than Ever
Puzzle Pieces
Queen
Special
Dreams
100 Year War
Hit em' Where it Hurts
A Game
His Yellow
Just One More Year
In Another Life
Connecting the Dots
Questions
The Farewells I Give
The Caecus Titan
Paradise
A Friend
A Three Year Reunion
Finding You
Just Like the Good Days
Fatal Bullet
Burning the Memories
Unforbidden Love
Two Wishes
Back to Sleep
That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)
Liquid in the Wine
The Hatred in Ones Eyes
Show Us the Real Enemy
An Inescapable War
Undoubtedly Unconditional Love
Paths
If I Would have Listened
Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream
The Life We Wish We had
Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths
Fluttering Feather
Mother
The Final War
Goodbye
Stay Alive
Back to Reality (ALT)
(A/n): A Final Thank You!
Levi's Letter
Eren's Letter

Blade

28.4K 993 2.8K
By Baka_Weeb

Year 850

'Riding with Armin doesn't give me the correct dominance I need to attack the bitch on my own. But Jean's plan does seem pretty promising. Lure her away from the others so they have a chance to get out of here. Keep her on our trail for as long as possible. Give the rest of the platoon plenty of time. Slicing her ankles and her Achillies tendon should do the trick Jean said. This isn't anything too crazy for us. Plus, we need her alive if she is what I think she is. Tricky thing is, she will defend the nape because she knows that is her weak spot. So, let's just plan on keeping hr distracted.' 

Jean stands on his horse giving us the hint he is going to attack. When he latched onto her calf she stopped immediately and sent a gust of wind Jean's way, retracting his wire. She shifted her focus onto Armin and me as we went by. She raised her hand and took out the horse right underneath us sending Armin and me up into the air. As we crashed into the ground, both of our gear came loose, including my blades. One of the blades ended up in my forearm, pinning me to the ground. 

"AH!" I shouted looking at my arm.

"Armin! (Y/n)!" Jean called out to us.

The Female Titan hovered over Armin and I. Jean was quick and decided to go for her nape but quickly took his actions back when the Titan reached for Jean's body. He decided to go around and up and try to get a slice there, but she quickly covered her weak spot. 

"Jean!!" Reienr called out to him. 

Jean didn't have time to fall back as Titan already had her fist up in the air ready to punch him cold. 

"Jean! Don't let the Suicidal Maniac die in vain!!" Armin shouted out. For some reason, she stopped her movement. 

"She did it!! She is the one who killed him! I told him the right-wing was suicide but he went along with it anyway! And now he is dead thanks to her!" Armin shouted. 

Armin's words gave Jean enough time to fall back safely.

This didn't stop Reiner though. 

"Reiner!!" Jean called out as Reiner was rushing in. 

"She crushed my best friend! I saw it with my own eyes! His entrails are at the bottom of her foot!" Armin continues as Reiner decided to take a try. 

'Armin is brilliant! He is testing her! Though I'm pinned down and I can't do anything, Armin's words seem to be affecting her! And this gives Reiner the chance to go for the damn thing!'

*SMASH* 

As Reiner went in for her nape she wasn't fooled by Armin's words, she caught him in her hand like a little fly. She took her thumb and set it on Reiner's head slowly, but surely crushing him. 

*POP*

"Reiner!!" I shout as blood was splattered from her hands. 

"No! Reiner! Oh, god." Jean starts to freak out. 

*SLICE* 

"GAH!!" Reiner sliced the Female Titan's finger clean off, breaking his blades in the process. 

Reiner makes his way down and sweeps Armin up and carries him while Jean makes his way over to me and digs the blade out from the ground. 

"You have the keep the blade in your arm. You will bleed out for sure if you take it out yourself." He carries in bridal style and runs to catch up to Reiner and Armin. 

"The odds are that bought the platoon enough time! I say we follow suit and get outta here!" Reiner says. 

I look back at the Female Titan to see its course shifted, "Hey! She is headed right for Eren!" I say. 

"Will you stay still? You don't want your arm suffering long-term damage." Jean says. 

---------------------------------------

*WHISTLE* 

"Where did you guys get this? How old's your gear?" Reiner asks as Jean calls out for our horses. 

"Don't worry about it," I say looking at the blade. 

"It came off like it's supposed to so we should be okay." Armin looks over to my arm. 

"Well, at least as far as gear goes..." I tilt my head at him.  

"Hey! Worry about your own injuries! And my gear is all fucked up, I mean sure, my gas and wires are fine but, they're maufunctioning." I say sticking my tongue out.

"Alright, well that's something then," Reiner says. 

"We are still down two horses..." I say.

"Yeah right, not the ideal situation. Here, you probably gonna need to seal that up...Or at least stabilize it so it doesn't rip any tendons." He says tossing me a wrap. 

I grab the wrap and start to wrap it up my forearm leaving the blade untouched. 

*WHISTLE* 

"We can't keep moving until (y/n) and Jean's ride shows up," Reiner says as I start to stabilize the blade on each side.  

"Reiner, come snap the blade, you know, by section," I say holding out my arm and putting a piece of cloth in my mouth to conceal any whimpers.

 "One of us is going to have to stay here, we need to figure out who," Reiner says breaking one section and I bite down hard. 

 "Wait a second! Shouldn't we at least fire off a smoke signal?! I mean if everyone kept going straight, Row four, squad three ought to be in close proximity to us by now." Armin says as Reiner snaps off the last bit of the blade. 

*POP*

Jean fires off a purple flare, "Well, that's an emergency signal, but who knows. I doubt anyone's going to see it and think, "Hey someone must need an extra horse." Ha!"Jean says sitting next to me. 

"Listen. We only have three minutes then we have to decide who stays." Reiner says looking down. 

"Should be me, I'm not going to be a use to anyone at the moment, unless I rip this thing out but that leaves me open to a lot of things, including infection, that's if I don't already have one...But if I am left out here in the open, Armin is going to have to deliver a message. And if possible, give it to the Commander, and I think Armin knows what I'm going to say..." Jean squeezes my shoulder. 

"Hey, hold on (y/n)! Looks like you're gonna be able to tell the Commander yourself alongside Armin!"Jean says helping me up.

"Someone answered our call! Hell yeah! They got a horse for all of us too!" Looking into the distance you can see a girl with blond hair who has three horses attached to her leads. 

"Hey! It's Christa!!" I say waving my hand. 

"Hey! Are you guys alright?!" She yells.

Christa makes her way over and hands us all a lead.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay (y/n)?! That blade is going right through your arm!" She says looking around my arm. 

"Stings, but I'll be alright," I say grabbing the lead from her hands. 

"Well damn! That's my little runaway!" Jean laughs petting his horse. 

"Easy Buchwald. I forgive you!" Jean says. 

"Y-You named your horse...Buckwald?" I say keeping in my laugh. 

"Yeah! You gotta problem with that?! What is your horse's name?!" He says with his hands on his hips. 

"H-His name is...Horse?" I say furrowing my eyebrows. 

"You didn't even name yours! So hush!" I roll my eyes. 

"Poor thing, he ran to me like the devil was on his tail," Christa says frowning. 

"So, did you guys fight a titan? Oh, Armin! You were hurt too!" Christa asks. 

" I'm just shocked someone actually answered our distress call," Reiner says as Armin shrugs off Christa's comment. 

"Ahem...Jean...A little help..." I say struggling to get on my horse. 

He lifts a brow, "You seriously can't get up with one arm?" he teases. 

"Sorry Horse Whisperer! I'm short!!" I say waiting for him. 

"Fine." He sighs as he walks over and places his hands on my hips. 

"You drop me, you're dead Kirstein!" I say placing my hands on the saddle. 

"Okay...One...Two...Three!" I say jumping up on the saddle. 

"Yeesh! For a fit lady, you're heavy." He teases more. 

"No, you're just weak...Noodle arms..." I say under my breath.

"I-I'm just glad you are all okay!" Christa says wiping away a tear as Reiner gives her googly eyes. 

'What the fuck is with Reiner and women?'

"Okay, I suppose we'd better rejoin the formation," Christa says as I give Reiner an unamused look. 

"Yeah. They'll order a retreat any minute now.

--------------------------------------- 

*POP* *POP* *POP*

"Green smoke?" Jean asks as green flares were shot into the sky.

"Looks like we're not heading back, after all, just changing courses," Armin responds. 

"Yeah but, that doesn't make any sense!" Christa says. 

"What the hell? Is the Commander out of his mind?!" Jean questions. 

"Every one of us has the authority to declare the mission failed. Why isn't anyone speaking up? Is the Command squad too far ahead to see their signals?" Reiner asks. 

"Possibly. But I think either way, our course is clear. Assumes command's got this" I say as I toss Amin a green flare. 

*POP* 

---------------------------------------

"You're kidding me right? What are we on now? A sight-seeing tour now or what? How much further they plan on keeping us off track? This is ridiculous!" Jean complains as we circle around  the forest. 

"Bizzare. But so be it." Armin says looking deep into the forest. 

"Commander Erwin must have something in mind, so I'd cool your jets." I say to Jean. 

"Perhaps the situation compels him to improvise." Armin adds.

"Well that gives me a lot of confidence. Maybe he is looking for a nice, shady spot to throw all the rookies a nice celebratory picnic." Jean says as I giggle a bit. 

"Uh. I'd rather doubt that." Armin says, killing the mood.

"Hey...Lighten up! What Jean is trying to say, he is praying he doesn't intend for us to camp here. At least not with that Female Titan on our ass." I say. 

"We'd be sittin' ducks. He's got to know that." Jean says. 

"All soldiers!! Hault!!" A squad captain yells out.  

---------------------------------------

"Alright, rookies! Listen up! We're assuming intercept position within the trees! Unsheathe and find a perch! If any Titans attempt to enter the forest, stop them! Whatever it takes!" Jean raises his arm. 

"Uh...Excuse me sir, what exactly is the-" The squad captain cuts him off.

"I've given you an order!" The squad captain makes his may up on a thick branch. 

"Okay...What the hell's goin' on?" Jean asks. 

"Whatever. Just follow the orders." I say signaling for Jean to carry me up.

---------------------------------------

"Can you believe this B.S? Am I the only one who wonders what happened with the whole "logistics base," thing? Or why we didn't go galloping home after the Female Titan showed up? Why are we all of a sudden playing birdhouse?! On wait no, I know that last one. No Titans allowed in the center rank's nature retreat." Jean looks at the squad captain. 

"Fool. He's got no idea what's going on." Jean says. 

"Jean will you please hush! You have to trust Commander Erwin, he isn't our Commander for nothing." I say glaring at Jean.

"He is going to hear you." Armin says from another branch. 

"What do I care? he isn't explaining anything to the ones risking their lives. Look at the damn guy. He look all calm and controlled but you can see, he is petrified." Armin and I exchange looks then we both look over to the man. 

"What do you mean?" Armin asks. 

"They say when officers are deemed incompetent by their men they can be relieve of duty. Or in more extreme cases, they can die from mysterious stab wounds to the back. I suppose there's all kinds of accidents that could happen out here." Jean says looking at his blade. 

"Oh get a grip little man." I side-eye Jean unamused. 

"I was just talkin'...This whole situation screwed and I need to vent, alright? I'm not gonna start a mutiny." Jean says. 

"Heh...Not yet." I laugh under my breath.

"Hey tough girl, answer me this. Do you agree with this strategy? Or do you think it's all just a bunch of crap? Really." I straighten out my back.

"Cause you look like you know something I don't..." Jean says, staring me down. 

"Well..I-" I bite my lip. 

"5-meter Titan approaching!!" The squad captain shouts. 

We all look forward to see a running titan headed right for the forest.

'Why did the Commander opt to bring us here? I can't make sense of it...And from the look on Armin's face, I bet he can't either. What was he thinking? No. That's wrong...That's not the question I should be asking...The real quzzle is this. If the Female Titan is really pursuing Eren, does Erwin know? Is that why we're here? To break it down in its simplest elements, if the Titan is really after Eren, then there is really only one reason why we are all here...The Commander really does know, and he plans on confronting her...'

"(Y/n)." Jean calls out to me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Bear with me." Jean holds out his pinky. 

I intertwined our pinkies from the other branch, "Our orders are to keep Titans out right?...Right? So, I mean...We really don't need to fight them." I follow Jean's eye sight to look down at a pitfall of Titan's reaching up to us. 

"Heh, yeah. Am I wrong?" Jean shakes.

"I...." I couldn't remove my eyes from the sight. 

'I think that's the most Titan's I've seen in my whole life...' 

As Jean lefts go of my pinky he accidentally tugs too hard making me loose my footing. I try catch myself but, of course, I couldn't hang on due to the blade stuck in my arm so I was left to fall. 

My back was facing the Titan's so all I could see was Jean and Armin reaching out for me, but it was too late...I was far gone from anyone's reach...I couldn't use my gear because it was smashed in during our attempted attack against the Female Titan...

'So this is how I go out? By falling? While everyone watches...'

I could see Jean's eyes start to water while Armin yells out for me. I tried to reach out, but what was that going to do...

I couldn't even see anyone else... 

I didn't even get to see ocean... 

I wonder what Eren's doing...

After all...Even I said it, there is no guarantee that tomorrow will come...

'Goodbye my friends...I'm sorry...'

*SNAP*

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾ 

(A/N): Hello!!! Thank you for reading! I'm so tiiiiired and so are my fingers DX! Hopefully this chapter makes up for the last boring one...Sometimes I can't really incorrperate fun mini things when I follow the anime/manga ....Thank you once again! Love you sm!! Can't wait to write the next chapter!! Who knows if (y/n) lived...Because I don't! Sorry for leaving you on this note. <<<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 93 15
You didn't expect things to end up this way. Growing up in Marley, you have longed your whole life to find your father to fill the void left when he...
22.9K 552 68
Here is Ź•ć£ā€¢ į“„ ā€¢ Ź”ć£ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
2.8K 24 17
Now the battle seems to be taking place "inside the walls" and instead of titans, it's the mp's their fighting against, secrets revealed, broken frie...
376K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...