Made in Chelsea

By mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! More

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
Last Night
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

'Fun'

601 9 2
By mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

After the crazy argument last night I removed myself from the party and went to bed, I know I shouldn't but I took Verity's words to heart and it did make my question some people. I know Ollie will have told them to be welcoming towards me but I'd like to think I'm a good friend and they would want to keep me around. So I woke up the next morning, took a very long shower and basically tried to compose myself enough to go and have breakfast with everyone.

As I made my way downstairs I could hear a few people on the balcony so I made my way out there. Liv and Tristan were then along with Maeva and James.

"Where did you disappear to last night?" Liv asked as I went to stand by her.

"I didn't have a great night to be honest, I just wanted to get away from everyone."

"Is everything alright?" She asked, putting her arm around me. I don't know what it was but that physical contact made me just breakdown in front of everyone. "Hey what's wrong?"

She held me for a few moments, just letting me cry into her should and I could feel Tristan's hands rubbing my back.

"What happened?" He asked as I composed myself again.

"Sorry I don't want to bring the mood down."

"If something's made you upset I want to know." Liv argued.

"Basically Tristan and I had a conversation with Verity last night, things got a bit out of hand and then when you left it got vile."

"I knew something like this was going to happen." Tristan said. "Even Maeva said yesterday about what she's like when she's drunk."

"Basically the gist of the conversation was that you're all only my friends because you want to keep Ollie happy, I meddle in everyone's relationships and all the girls warned her about me before she came out here. All of this in response to my drunken kiss with Tristan."

"That is vile." James confirmed. "I would have threw my drink over her."

"In the moment I had more confidence than this obviously: she did get chucked out and I did make a comment about satisfying you more than Verity ever did." I joked to Tristan. "It was only after that I actually took in what she said to me."

"I just want to clear this up." Liv said. "You've known Habbs and Jamie for a long time now and they couldn't have spoken more highly about you, along with Ollie. But at least for me the friendship had just naturally formed and I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't really like you."

"Thanks. I guess when she said all that I stupidly listened to her and felt like you all didn't want me here."

"I've only known you for a day but I you're like the sweetest girl I've ever met." Maeva said.

"That is bang out of order for Verity and I will be having words with her." Tristan said.

"As will I." Liv agreed.

"Guys I don't want any arguments."

"I think it's a bit late for that. She ruined your night and then even the next morning you're still upset about it. If she wants to start a fight then she chose the wrong person to pick on."

"Thanks guys."

"I'll go and get you a drink and make you some breakfast." Tristan said before taking James away with him.

"Thanks." I told him.

"I'm going to make sure you have a great time today." Liv said. "It's my birthday this weekend so we're going to have a party tonight."

"Please can I just say as well there is definitely some chemistry between you and Tristan, he almost looked heartbroken when you started crying."

"I don't even really want to think about that, I hate to think what would happen if we shared a proper kiss."

"Don't let Verity put you off him." Liv said. "Please promise me you won't do that, if you feel like there's some chemistry between you both then go for it."

"I feel like we're both naturally flirty people, I find it hard to just casually date though as I do catch feelings quite easily."

"Just make sure he catches them as well then."

****

For the party that evening I wore a midi silk dress with a fluffy shawl over the top. It was a themed party but I decided this was the best I could do.

The party was amazing, from the band they had organised, to the cake. Everything was exactly as she wanted it and I could see she was having the time of her life.

Ollie and Gareth were here as well which made the party for me.

"I'm so glad you guys could come." Liv said. "I feel like we all needed this lift."

"This whole party is amazing. That singer is so good." Ollie said. "What's been going on here then?"

"I had this argument with Verity last night, she was not happy; I had a kiss with Tristan the other night and it was the end of the world."

"Is there something going on with Tristan?" Gareth asked.

"There could be. I don't really know. I just want to have fun with him without every little move being a massive drama."

"Isn't she getting with someone?"

"Charlie? Yeah, don't even get me started on that but I don't want to think about that right now, I just want Liv to enjoy her night."

"Guys you're here and we haven't even asked about the wedding yet? How's the planning going?" Liv asked.

"So we sort of have a date."

"How soon are we talking?"

"Before Christmas."

"So I'm glad we've actually got you both here because we need to ask you something. How do you feel about being bridesmaids?"

"Oh God, I thought you was going to ask us to be a surrogate then!" Liv said.

"I don't really think that's how it works, you can't share that job."

"Would I like to be a bridesmaid though? Yes definitely."

"It would be an honour." I confirmed.

"We actually decided this quite a long time ago. I mean Liv you're kind of like a daughter to us and Willow as any little sister I couldn't do this without you."

"I really wish I could give you a hug right now." 

"Well we were kind of thinking seen as how we haven't got Liv living with us now if you wanted to move in once you come back to London then you can do." Gareth said. "It's up to you but we both enjoy having you there."

"That would be great."

"Just so you know you guys have completely made my birthday." Liv said. "I can't imagine spending it with better people."

"We love you." I brought her in for a hug. "Have the best night ever."

*****

I was with Emily later on, just watching the party go by and imagining the mess that's going to be left tomorrow. Everyone was having a great time though and the mood was really buzzing.

"Hi girls, any chance I could borrow Willow." Tristan came behind us.

"I'll leave you guys to it." She gave me a quick wink before walking off.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"It's amazing, I'm so glad we could do this for her."

"She definitely deserves it. It must be nice seeing Ollie and Gareth as well?"

"Yeah. They asked me to be their bridesmaid so I don't think the day could have gone any better to be honest."

"I'm so pleased for you. It really wasn't nice seeing you so upset this morning."

"I'm just glad she isn't here today."

"So I feel like we should talk about the whole Verity situation. I did have a chat with her this afternoon about everything."

"How did it go?"

"It was weird, I kind of feel like some questions were answered and them more questions came out of it."

"Can I be honest, I know you're both still going to have feelings for each other and honestly if it's easier then we can just completely forget about the kiss the other night."

"What if that's not what I want?"

"What do you want?"

"I mean obviously I am attracted to you, you're a stunning girl and I do feel like there is some chemistry between us. The whole situation is just so complicated though."

"Why don't I invite everyone over tomorrow? Even though I don't really want her in this house, I feel like I need to get everything out in the open."

"We might as well."

"I feel like every time you see her it will get easier as well, the feelings will go."

"I couldn't actually care anymore, I think I am over her. I feel like there had been a weight lifted off my shoulders and you've been a massive part of that."

"I've definitely enjoyed my time with you as well."

"I feel like this whole thing between us is just effortless. Neither of us is like particularly coming onto the other but the connection is there."

"I'm glad you think that."

"I feel like I know the best way to end today though."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Maybe a kiss?"

"Are you sure?" I questioned. "We're both sober, there's no drunken excuse anymore."

"I mean was it ever really an excuse; it was more of a cover up really."

"Come here then." I pulled him down to connect our lips together. His hands snaked round my waist as I connected my fingers on his neck. I pulled away first to find a beaming smile on his face. "I definitely needed that."

"Just so you know, you was completely right about the whole satisfaction thing."

"That's good to know."

****

My plan came together and everyone reunited the next morning for a brunch together. James, Maeva and I all sat together for a bite to eat as everyone floated around.

"Yesterday was great wasn't it." James said. "I can't believe we all pulled that off. Especially the cake that was amazing."

"I saw you and Tristan getting a bit close." Maeva said to me.

"It was just a kiss."

"Just one?"

"Just one."

"You and him do look good together. I've been his friend for quite a long time now and he definitely looks relaxed with you."

"I'm glad. I feel like we both just need a bit of fun right now and we're both enjoying spending some time together."

"Do you think feelings could develop."

"I'm not quite sure." I didn't want to say the full truth as I knew this could get back to Tristan. "I'm still not very sure where his head is at either."

"Hi guys." Verity came and sat next to James. "Please could I have a chat with Willow?"

"Well not right now, I haven't finished my eggs." Maeva argued.

"Ok then."

We all sat there finishing our brunch, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. James shared a quick look with me before taking Maeva away to clear the plates up.

"Bye babe."

"How was yesterday?" Verity asked.

"It was really good." I told her. "Did you have a nice day?"

"Yeah it was nice to have some alone time with Charlie. I just want to say thank you for inviting me back here, the other day was very heated and I said a couple of things I didn't mean. My emotions were all over the place as it is still hard seeing Tristan."

"I get that though. I've been through a breakup and I know seeing your ex can lead to anger and sadness. But those comments really hurt me, I didn't think my supposed friend, which is what you called me, would bring that up."

"I didn't use it to hurt you but in my head all I could think was my friend has just kissed my ex. I understand it was a drunken mistake but you clearly did both know why you were doing."

"I understand that and if I knew it was going to cause this much drama I wouldn't have done it. But I don't think I should have that loyalty to you. You're having fun with Charlie so why can't Tristan have some fun with me." I told her. "I do think this whole process has helped now and I do believe he is over you now. Which is good because there's nothing worse than being heartbroken over someone."

"It's still not nice to hear though."

"Was there any truth in what you said?"

"I do believe you meddle in other people's business yes."

"When?"

"I've heard about what you've said to Sam and I agree that it does almost seem like you're making the decision for him."

"So can I not have an opinion and share that with my friend?" I questioned.

"I don't think so with the way you've done it."

"That's your opinion then. What about the other comments?"

"I don't want to throw anyone under the bus but early on you was being invited to things because we didn't want to leave you out."

"What about now once you've got to know me? I mean surely people don't fake a friendship for this long."

"I'm just saying what I've heard."

"So who warned you before you came out here?"

"I mean Zara and Melissa didn't exactly paint a very nice picture of you."

"They hate my guts that's why. Would you speak nicely about someone you dislike?"

"I don't think they've made everything up though that they're saying about you."

"I mean right now the facts behind what you're saying don't add up. Everything's a bit vague."

"You can believe what you want to believe but I'd just be very careful around your so called friends."

"We'll see." I stood up from the table. "I'd say it's been nice to see you but we all know that's probably not the truth."

"See you later."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment any suggestions. How are you liking her and Tristan so far, is there anything you'd like to see? I've got some drama planned involving Sam well.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
553K 8.6K 52
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩 𝙭 𝙤𝙘]
109K 4.4K 23
lovely, blissful manipulation. COMPLETED 2019 ( boris pavlikovksy x oc ) ( mature audiences. )
49K 692 33
*First Story* ENJOY🙂 Started: July 13, 2019 Finished: October 1, 2019