Quiescent Storms

By zil_e_qamar

||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~THIRTEEN(I)~
~THIRTEEN(II)~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY ONE~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~THIRTY~
~THIRTY ONE~
~THIRTY TWO(I)~
~THIRTY TWO (II)~
~THIRTY THREE~
~THIRTY FOUR~
~THIRTY FIVE~
~THIRTY SIX~
~THIRTY SEVEN~
~THIRTY EIGHT~
~THIRTY NINE~
~FOURTY~
~FOURTY ONE~
~FOURTY TWO~
~FOURTY THREE~
~FOURTY FOUR~
~FOURTY FIVE~
~FOURTY SIX~
~FOURTY SEVEN~
~FOURTY EIGHT~
GLIMPSE OF PAST
~FOURTY NINE~
~FIFTY(I)~
~FIFTY(II)~
~FIFTY ONE~
EPILOGUE
SURPRISE NOTE!

~TWELVE~

1.8K 68 5
By zil_e_qamar

"No matter what happens,even if you can't see my anatomical state,always remember my visualization in your heart.I will never die there.I will breath there with your every remembrance of mine.I will bloom like a beautiful daisy if you keep me alive with our good memories. Reckoning that I left to a more blissful place than this world can ever grant."I softly concluded my storytelling maintaining eye contact with Mrs.Ivano who was silently crying at my words.

After that conversation with Mr.Ivano one week ago,I made it my mission to avoid Mr.Ivano as much as I can. I also decided to provide hypnotherapy to Mrs.Ivano everyday no matter how much hectic days I'm facing for extra pressure.

I can't in my life imagine a mother holding her dying son in her arms while helplessly watching her another son being snatched away from her with no certainty if he'll return alive or as a corpse.

No wonder she went into one year coma after brain stroke and preferred to silently kill herself with guilt & worthless feeling I sensed from her silence.

She finds her existence worthless as she was unable to protect her piece of hearts from the clutches of monsters.

Realising to use The Erikson's Hypnotherapy for a different approach,I started to reduce her silent environment by narrating some self made storytelling.In those stories I tried to represent my characters with the traits of her dead son,Albert.Like an angelic soul whose influence and prints never disappears and is always looking over their loved ones irrespective of every circumstances.

Which managed to always made her smile slightly, perhaps remembering Albert's positive natures.

After one week session, today I finally took the courage to Hypoanalysis by raising the topic of perished soul pretending to read from a story book. This caused Mrs.Ivano to show a new reaction I was wanting from her for a while.

Tears.

Tears which will flow away her pain.

Putting my blank notebook aside,I silently kneeled in front of the crying women as I  provided wordless comfort with my soft touch over her folded hands.

Now,she needs the ultimate endeavor to open up for her healing.

**

"She cried?" Lenna questioned with a shocked expression.I nodded my head in positive smiling a bit at her reaction,"Yes. She didn't talked but after today, I'm optimistic that she'll do that soon." I softly informed seeing her eyes welling up with unshead tears.

"You realise this Azaleas?Mamma didn't even cried after waking up from coma.It was as if her emotional side was totally locked up.She looked so empty,so void,as if every breath was a poison for her." Lenna informed as her voice cracked at the end of her words, those tears slipping past her eyelids.I encircled my arms around her petite figure patting her back soothingly as her soft sobs spoke away the pain of years.

Looking behind, I saw Mr.Ivano standing a distance away as he silently watched and heard our conversation leaning against the wall without any expression.

Today,I kept my gaze locked with him which he unhesitatingly maintained by staring back.

"I'll go and inform others.They'll be glad to know the progress." I heard Lenna informing while wiping her tears as I focused my gaze back over her after the hug. "It's better if you directly inform them if she starts talking." I responded to her with pleading eyes.

Understanding that I don't want anyone's hope to get high when there's still the possibility of my failure,Lenna softly grabbed my shoulders meeting my gaze.

"We trust you Azaleas.You evoked a reaction from her.That's an achievement for which we all will be grateful.But for your comfort,I won't inform others for now." Lenna concluded smiling sweetly causing me to automatically smile along with her.

"Actually,Mr. Ivano is standing behind you." I informed Lenna knowing she's yet to notice his presence.

Turning around,she saw Mr. Ivano standing straight after hearing our conversation in complete quiescent. Realising her brother heard the progress of her mother, she ran over  him and tightly hugging him without wasting a second, crying her heart out again against his brotherly embrace, who shares the same pain as her inside those ice gaze.

I continued watching Mr Ivano while he muttered soothing words to calm her down from her distressed condition.

But those onyx eyes,not for once breaking our eye contact.

Mr. Ivano's POV

I knew that she'll ensure the recovery of my mother.She's firm and determined like that about fulfilling her motives.

But,I still don't realize why I shared the incident with her as I never shared this to anyone except father.  My siblings are also in dark as they won't be able to live with this mental vision of their bleeding brother and knowing what happened in my time of disappearance.

But curse my devious mind.

It always ensure to recall her at any given opportunity,wholly bewitched by her unexplained calm presence. And thus without any second thought, made me to start speaking out my mind.

That too,without any influence of hypnosis.

But what I never didn't expect after that was so much grief and an unknown guilt or apologetic look in her eyes.

Now, standing here holding and calming my sister while staring back at those deep pools of calmness,I realised that she never wanted to meet my gaze so that I can't identity her unsaid emotions. The very reason she also ensured to avoid encountering me this one week.

Slowly releasing my sister from my embrace still patting her head,I saw Azaleas walking towards us standing beside Lenna. Glancing towards me, she nodded her head providing a silent greeting.

"I'll take my leave then Lenna.I'll come tomorrow." She informed giving my sister a quick hug and again looking back at me. "Mr Ivano." she started  holding my gaze. "Your presence is required tomorrow for your mother's hypnotherapy. Will you be free?" She asked looking at my poker face carefully.

"I will be there."I replied impassively trusting her capabilities without much question,in additional to having basic knowledge regarding therapies. I'm a board certified doctor afterall.

**

"What's the conclusion then?" I asked looking up at the standing Arnaldo as I remained seated in my home study room. "Common connections have been found which brought us to the conclusiom that they worked under the same man we've been investigating, Alfred." He finished seriously watching my reaction.

Arnaldo is my most trusted man and someone akin to elder brother.So,I specifically asked him to call me informally whenever he realise that there's no one around.

I slowly nodded my head as my brain connected the informations and pieces together.

"What's the investigation result of that man?" I asked looking up towards his face.

"All Intels have been gathered. Name,Kivance Lebedev,is in his early 30s,criminal and a Russian.A worm who snoops around to search for illegal deals. Found recently to manipulate some street gangs of this town in order to increase the influence of Russians manpower in this region and perhaps raise a troop against us." Arnaldo summarized the information as I observed his hands fisting and unfisting, pissed at the audacity of that worm.

"It seems that they really love manipulations."My chilled voice sliced through the silence of the room as I smirked slightly at the draft plan my mind devised.

Arnaldo,maintaining his rage provided some more information, "Some broke and unnamed gangs have already joined them against you.Intels also provided us an location where he is a regular client to do his dirty deals and for his personal enjoyment.We need to create a trap for him."He proposed waiting for my reply.

"Where's the location?"I asked as my mind continued scheming a plot.

A plot involving a mastermind of manipulation.

"There's a mild inconvenience there." Arnaldo gritted out as I silently watched him indicating to go on.

"That club belongs to James William,whom Edrei Lenna has caused some mentionable business loss for his lewd acts."He finished tensely, his jaw tight

Understanding his change of expression and remembering my sister calling that guy an absolute unfaithful miserable trash who forced her for sex.

Little did he knew,my sister is independent enough to hand over someone's ass in a silver platter without her elder brother's aid.

I rethought my plan as my presence in his club may bring unnecessary attention on myself, jeopardizing the mission of getting the worm.

Fair enough.A trash worm crawling inside the trash hole.

"So," I slowly started formulating the plan which includes what they've dared to do with me. "We'll meet with our prey in the club in disguise.You just ensure that the lewd williams remain absent from his club that day.Put a spy on the club as per our convenience.And," I continued with a smile while twirling my wicked fire shaped dragon dagger in-between my fingers."The prey will willingly talk with me without us doing the additional toil of knocking and locking up."I concluded coolly still twirling the dagger staring at the smug Arnaldo.

He already realised that this plan is going to be something I'll throughly enjoy,from the beginning to end.

Step by step.

~~**~~

Erikson's Hypnotherapy- Different from other forms,this therapy uses indirect suggestion and storytelling to alter behavior.This Hypnotherapy may appeal to those who are looking for different approach or even those who have tried or disliked traditional forms of hypnotherapy.

Hypnoanalysis- Hypnoanalysis looks to identify a 'cause' or 'trigger event' that has lead to the current problem the person is facing. By identifying the root cause, the hypnotherapist helps to reduce negative association and resolves resulting issues. This process takes a number of sessions allowing the therapist and the suffering person to build up a relationship in a safe, trusting environment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 47 32
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
270K 6.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
16.7K 515 39
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
729K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...