Kidnapped ♡ h.s

Galing kay narryshippings

"He gets me the fifty grand, you can go home. If not, you're stuck here with me." EDITING ! Cover art by @Har... Higit pa

Before You Read ♡
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Authors Note
Ten.
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen *
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight *
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-Two *

Forty-One

3.6K 89 83
Galing kay narryshippings

Dawn

"Why did you kiss me?" I say, I could feel the heat on my face. I was probably as red as tomato.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He smirked at me. "You did kiss me back, did you not?" He says standing up from the bed.

When I don't answer him, he gives me a look that says you can't get out of this one. He picks up his liquor bottle before turning on his heel and walking out of the room leaving me speechless and out of breath.

I did kiss him back. And, oh, the feeling I'm left with is oh so confusing.

——————————————————

It's been about a week since my heated encounter with the one and only Harry Styles. His mood swings have drastically subsided. He hasn't locked me away in the room leaving me to go crazy. He's still his stuck up self, but it's tolerable.

For now, anyways.

I'm surprised he hasn't continued with his awful behavior and leaving me locked away, seeming as though he was drunk that night and that's the only reason he truly came onto me like that.

I've gotten back into the routine of cleaning up after him and the other boys and cooking dinner for everyone. I've learned to never cook for just Harry and I because the boys usually end up showing up and eating everything they cross paths with.

It's currently four in the afternoon and I've decided to start dinner up. Harrys out at 'work' and I wanted to get everything done by the time he returns. I've already tidied up the place the best that I could for his arrival.

As I finish setting the table, I hear the front door open followed by the familiar voices of Harry and his friends following closely behind.

"Smells great in here, I'm starving!" I hear Nialls Irish accent yell from the front hall. Shortly, I see them walking into the dinning room right as I finish placing the plates down.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys would be here." I say sarcastically.

"Oh you love cooking food for us, don't lie." Zayn snickers as he takes a seat in one of the chairs. I roll my eyes as I bring the food to the table for them to serve themselves tonight.

"By the way Dawn, we have to go out again tonight." I hear Harry randomly speak as I take a seat next to him. I mentally groan at that thought.

I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off. "Ah! No if, ands or buts. It's for work again and I know you're not running a fever so you're going." He says silencing me.

I don't bother arguing with him since we have been so civil the past week. So I only respond with a nod and begin to fill my plate with food as the boys begin to chatter amongst themselves.

"Did this one pay up yet?" Liam questions Harry.

"No, and I have feeling he won't." He sighs with frustration. "Which is why we're paying a visit on our way out tonight." He smirks at them.

I can only imagine what he means by that and sure hope they're not talking about my father. I don't think they would right in front of me. I hope anyways.

"I like the sound of that." Zayn laughs making the other boys nod along. A knot in my stomach begins to form. I've got a terrible feeling about how tonight is going to go, and I'm stuck going regardless of my please to stay back here at the house.

At the end of dinner, I clean up the mess the boys left as they go into the living room to plot whatever it is they plan to do tonight. I put away whatever leftover food there is into containers and place them in the fridge. I'm surprised there was anything even leftover, usually everything is gone when the boys come over. Which is every night.

As I finish up washing dishes and cleaning the last little bit of food off the dining table, Harry enters the room with something placed in his hand. I immediately eye it knowing that it's another outrageous outfit he wants me to wear. He has it covered so I can't see what it is.

"Here's your outfit for tonight, we need to leave in an hour so make it quick. I'll finish up here." He ushers me out the room with the clothes in my hand.

I sigh as I walk up the stairs not really wanting to go out again tonight. Especially after what happened last time. Firstly, I wasn't feeling to great and I ended up having a seizure. I never would've thought that would have happened to me in a million years. Also, the place was being shot up for only reasons God would know. Ever since, I've just been afraid to enter that place again. Who's know what could happen there tonight.

I reach my room at the end of the hallway and close the door slowly behind me. Since I only have an hour, I don't have time to shower unfortunately which makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. I decided to just use this dry shampoo that Harry had laying around in the bathroom. After I finished my hair and makeup, I finally picked up the piece of clothing that was covered with plastic. I removed the plastic slowly revealing the article of clothing and my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

My jaw nearly hit the floor at the sight of the dress. The dress was gorgeous, but I'd never wear something like this. It was almost a leather like material and was a bright cherry red color.

I slipped anxiously slow out of my black sweats and white long sleeve shirt and slipped on the skin tight material. I looked at myself in the mirror feeling slightly more confident with myself. Back home, you would've never seen me in something like this.

After looking at myself in the mirror, I've realized I don't have any shoes to wear with this dress. I move to open the door and saunter down the stairs to find Harry.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs, all eyes turn to me. At first I'm confused as to why they're looking at me with lust filled eyes, but then I remember what I'm wearing.

I roll my eyes at their behavior. "Where's Harry?" I question.

"Right here." He says entering the living room. He doesn't hesitate to rake his eyes up and down my body with no shame. It makes me wanna punch him in the face.

"I don't have shoes." I say bringing him out of his starring spell.

He walks further into the living room and retrieved a bag with a large box in it. "Hurry and put these on, we gotta go."

I quickly slide the red straps heels onto my feet and stand up straight. Despite me wearing possibly the tallest heels known to man kind, I'm still inches shorter than Harry and the rest of the boys.

"Dawn, you look hot as fuck." Niall says as they all stand to their feet ready to leave.

"Niall shut the fuck up." Harry growls while Zayn smacks him in the back of the head.

"Calm down ya bastards." He laughs along with Liam.

"Let's just go see this little shit and get to the club." Harry sighs, grabbing my arm and guiding me out the front door with his friends following closely behind.

My stomach begins to twist and turn again as he pulls out of his driveway and towards our destination. I don't know Harrys intentions tonight with this man, but I can tell they aren't good. Harry doesn't like to play games when it comes to his money, that I unfortunately learned in one of the worst ways possible.

The three boys in the back make small talk as we drive closer and closer. It seems like we've been driving for an eternity before we finally reach a small house with an empty driveway. All the lights seemed to be off in the house.

"He might not be home." Liam curses from the back seat.

I glance at Harry and notice him pulling a gun from the waistband of his jeans. "No, he's home. He just knew we were coming so he decided to make it seem like he's not." He grumbles.

"Let's go." He says as he cocks his gun making my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.

"Wait, you're going to kill him?" I say quickly grabbing his arm before he could leave the car.

"It seems that way. Louis has been acting weird lately and hasn't been keeping up with payments." He says pulling his arm away.

"Wait, Louis? Isn't he your friend?" I gasp.

"Come on, Dawn. You know my business goes before anything." He smirks devilishly at me.

And there it is. He's turning back to his old ways. I don't know why I think Harry could ever be a civil or normal human being.

"You're sick! So you're just gonna end up killing my father too aren't? I'd honestly be surprised if you haven't done it already!" I begin to yell at him.

"Watch that attitude of yours, princess." He spits angrily. "Since when is Louis any of your concern?"

"He's not, but he's still a fucking human!" I shout, tears beginning to fall from my brown eyes.

Louis has never really been a huge concern of mine, but he was probably the nicest one to me since I've gotten here and I've learned to appreciate his presence.

Harry stares at me strongly, even though it was dark, I could see his eyes becoming that dark shade of forest green that haunts me in the back of my mind every now and then.

Suddenly he slams his door shut and makes his way over to my side of the car. He pulls my door open and yanks me out of the car. "Since you wanted to open that pretty mouth of yours and disrespect me, you get to watch." He says as he pulls me up to the small porch of the house. The other boys were already inside and it seems they found him already.

My heart sunk at the sight in front of me.

Louis was held at gun point. His hands were held up by his head, but his features showed no fear, as if he knew this was coming.

"Stand there and don't move." Harrys says as he walks away from me.

I felt as though I was going to have a full on panic attack. He was going to kill his own friend. Willingly. Just because he hasn't pain him his money. I've never met someone so hungry for money. Someone willing to kill just because they can't get their hands on it. I haven't seen Harry rage like this in a while and it certainly isn't a pretty sight to see.

He's a sick and twisted human. Actually no. He's not even human.

I just wonder why he hasn't killed my father already if he hasn't paid him yet. He's quick to shoot anyone else, but my father? I don't understand it. It becoming crystal clear something is going on between them, I just can't figure out what the hell it is.

"Alright Lou," Harry sighs as he picks his gun up and points it at him. My heart began to ache and more tears fell down my face.

"I'm only giving you once chance to talk, so make it count."

        —————————————————————

hey y'all !! hope you guys had a great Christmas! And my present to you all is a nice long chapter, enjoy ;)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

-narryshippings <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.7K 2.6K 42
"We only met 24 hours ago and I already couldn't remember what it was like to not know that he existed. And now, I wasn't so sure I could ever handl...
1.1K 7 16
Imagine you are...
142K 1.8K 128
ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴏғᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ;) ♡♥♡♥ //completed// *new cover*
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx