š’š­ššš² š€š„š¢šÆšž || š€šŽš“...

By Baka_Weeb

(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the... More

Reality
The Fall
A New Beginning
Total Concentration
To the Top
The Return
First Battle
The Impossible
Dry-eyed
The Retake
Broken
The Debate
The Scout Regiment
Another One
Blade
Suspicion
Annie Leonhart
Burn
Debt
Bloodlust
The Ring
Blinding Rage
A Split Personality
A Deal
The Truth Behind a Smile
Thank You
So Much to Find but not Enough Time
The Truth
Bigger Than Ever
Puzzle Pieces
Queen
Special
Dreams
100 Year War
Hit em' Where it Hurts
A Game
His Yellow
Just One More Year
In Another Life
Connecting the Dots
Questions
The Farewells I Give
The Caecus Titan
Paradise
A Friend
A Three Year Reunion
Finding You
Just Like the Good Days
Fatal Bullet
Burning the Memories
Unforbidden Love
Two Wishes
Back to Sleep
That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)
Liquid in the Wine
The Hatred in Ones Eyes
Show Us the Real Enemy
An Inescapable War
Undoubtedly Unconditional Love
Paths
If I Would have Listened
Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream
The Life We Wish We had
Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths
Fluttering Feather
Mother
The Final War
Goodbye
Stay Alive
Back to Reality (ALT)
(A/n): A Final Thank You!
Levi's Letter
Eren's Letter

The Patch

32.2K 1.1K 4.8K
By Baka_Weeb

Year 850

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who and why?" I finish organizing my room. 

"Eren Yeager and I just wanted to say hi." I open the door just revealing my eye. 

"Really?!..." I say opening the door fully. 

"Yes! Now let me in!" He makes his way through the door. 

"Yeah, normally Scouts are headed to get their laps in, also you aren't supposed to be here! And how did you get past Levi and how in the hell did you locate me?!" I say closing the door. 

"I think we needed a good talk." He says laying on my bed. 

"Oh yeah, just make yourself right at home..." I say with a straight face. 

"So! Did you get your uniform?" He asks. 

"Not yet, I needed a special thing done to mine, actually, nobody did," I say sitting on my bed. 

"Such as? Oh, and Did you get your stats?" He asks. 

"You are so nosy...The patch my dad had, I'm getting that sewed onto my jacket. And here." I throw him an envelope from my pocket. 

"Let's take a look. Strength 10/10, leadership 8/10, agility 10/10 teamwork 8/10, intelligence 10/10, mobility 9/10, and hm? What's this? Sarcasm 11/10? Oh and another one, stubbornness 11/10." He says looking up at me. 

"Oh haha real funny. Give it here." I hold out my hand. 

"I think I'll keep it." He says tucking it into his back pocket.  

"No, seriously give it back," I say. 

"Okay fine." He takes it out and holds it out to me. 

As I crawl to Eren I place my hand out. He grabs my arms pull me right into him. 

"I think you missed the envelope." He says waving the envelope in the air.

"Wow, Mr. Smooth," I say reaching for the envelope as he just leans back to the point of me straddling his hips.  

"Wow, (y/n) how bold," Eren pinches my sid. 

"I simply just want the envelope, that's all. But if you wanna play dirty, then I will too." His face goes red as I tickle his sides making him hysterically. He dropped the envelope on the headboard.

"See, too easy," I say grabbing the envelope from above his head. 

"You're too tick- OOF!" Eren grabbed my sides and threw me down right next to him as he gets on top of me. 

"Are these like your titan hormones going crazy or something?" I said blushing a bit. 

"Remember the time I said something about Armin liking you?" He asks. 

"Can we maybe talk about this during training??" I say trying to wiggle my way out. 

" I said that to decrease the suspicion of me having feelings for you, but Armin still likes you." He places his arms on the side of my head. 

*CREAK*

"Oi! Brat have you seen Yeager? I lost-" Levi bursts through the door. 

"This is NOT what it looks like, sir! I swear! I was trying to grab my stats back!" I say quickly. 

"Just change the sheets afterward and meet the rest up out in the training ground in about an hour..." He says. 

"WHAAAAAT?!I told you!! It- I-" He shuts the door. 

--------------------------------------- 

I walk into the Mess Hall where everyone was. 

"Why are you so late? There are only like 15 minutes left." Jean asks. 

"No reason." I sit down next to him and drink his water.  

"Have you seen Eren at all," Mikasa asks me. 

"N-No...I mean he is over there will Captain Levi."  I say avoiding eye contact.

" You hear?" Sasha asks as Jean snatches his water back. 

"No? Did something happen?" I ask.

"We have chores now," Armin says moving around his mashed potatoes. 

"And we have partners!" Sasha says. 

"I am with Sasha, Reiner and Armin, Bertholdt and Mikasa, Ymir and Christa, and you and Jean!" Connie says. 

"Connie and I have Mess hall, Reiner and Armin have Library, Bertholdt and Mikasa have the equipment, Ymir and Christa have sweeping and moping, and hehe you and Jean have stables." Sasha and Connie start laughing hysterically catching the attention of almost everyone. 

I barry myself into my chair, "Please...I'm embarrassed to be friends with them." 

"We get to meet all the Section Commander's as well. Starting with Hange Zoë." Armin says as Jean yells and Sasha and Connie.

---------------------------------------  

"Hello everyone!! My name is Zoë Hange!! I am the 4th Section Commander of the Scout Regiment along with my executive officer, Moblit Berner!!!" She says shaking all of our hands profusely. 

"Hello. My name is Miche Zacharius. I am a Section Commander for squad Miche." Instead of shaking our hands he. Sniffs us. 

"Don't mind him. He has an impeccable sense of smell so he sniffs things out." Hange says. 

"Hello, brats. I am Levi Ackerman, your captain. I am the captain of the special operations squad." He says standing. 

"You all will be learning with Team leader Ness!" Levi says as he points to a man with a rag over his head. 

"Now that we have all of our leaders out of the way, hop to it! You all know what your duties are!" Levi says making his way into the headquarters.

---------------------------------------  

"You're on shit duty! I'm grooming." I tell Jean as we make our way over to the stables. 

"That's not fair!! You didn't even let me get a say!" Jean yells. 

"You have to clean up after your own breed. I don't think they would appreciate me." I say lighting a lantern. 

"Asshole." Jean mumbles. 

"You wanna go?!" I say throwing him mini air punches. 

"Oh calm down, can you hand me the scoop?" Jean says. 

"Mhm." I hand him the scoop while I start to brush the horses. 

"Holy hell! How much do these things shit?!" Jean starts to gag at the smell and sight. 

"Sasha and Connie would so get a kick out of this!" I say holding back my laugh. 

It was silent for quite some time. The only noise you would hear are Jean's gags of disgust. 

"Hey, (y/n)?" Jean breaks the silence. 

"Do you think you will make it out of the expedition? You know, the one that is coming up." Jean questions. 

"There is no guarantee for anyone. As much as I would love to say yes, I can't come to terms with it. All we can be is pray and our fate lies in our own hands, not in the palms of our Commanders or friends. If I don't make it out alive, well then that's what had been set for me." I say looking over at Jean. 

"You're talking like you don't care about your life." Jean smiles a bit. 

"It's not that I don't care, you just can't have high hopes and expectations for the future, especially with the world we live in now," I say petting the Chesnut horse. 

"I wonder if that is how Marco thought," Jean says slowing his movements down. 

"I joined the Scouts because of Marco, not because I thought it was my only path," Jean says clenching his fists. 

" We all have our people we want to avenge, I have my parents, and you have Marco. Eren and Mikasa have their family and Armin has his friends. That's who we want to avenge in our lifetime." I say grooming the last horse. 

"But at the end of the day, I know Marco would cheer for you and say thank you," I say walking out of the stable to leave Jean to mourn. 

~Days later~

"ATTENTION!" a man shouts in front of us, with a horse, as we salute him. 

"I am Section Commander Ness. And this here is my house, Charrette. Fair warning, Charrette here loves to pull hair, so I'd watch out if you don't want to go bald. We're glad to meetcha'!" The horse grabs the guy's rag and tries to pull it off of him while we just stand and watch. 

"Hey stop that you freak! H-Hey could I get a little bit of help over here?!" Ness shouted.

--------------------------------------- 

So from the earnest of the next day, we would be lectured on the daily. The lesson didn't consist of combat-orientated lessons. Ness put the emphasis on Commander Erwin's long-range scouting formation. Despite it being such a precisely detailed meticulous calculated formation, Eren Yeager's position was somewhat less than clear. Not to mention none of us have seen him in a while, not even in the Mess Hall.

"You rookies will be here." He pointed to the formation layout. 

"Between the wagon of defense squad and the Scout support squad. You will run spare horses as well as relay signals." Armin and I write down notes non-stop throughout the lesson. 

~Weeks later~

"(Y/n)! Mikasa! Armin!" A voice shouts for us. 

"Hm?" We all turn around. 

"Eren?" Mikasa says. 

"Man aren't I glad to see you three!" Eren says.

"Eren! Have they mistreated you in any way?! Like subjecting you to any cruel experiments, or some sort of mental anguish?!" Mikasa says touching him all over. 

"N-No! Not at all." Eren says calmly. 

"That little pipsqueak took things too far. And I'll make him pay one day." Mikasa says under her breath. 

"Hold on. You mean Captain Levi." Eren says. 

"Yeah, little Tiny Tim," I say putting my hand down to his height.

"Hey! Eren!" Connie and Sasha yell. 

"Oh hey, guys! Long time no see! Woah wait, if all of you are here, then does that mean you guys have all joined the Scouts?" Eren says eyeing everyone. 

"Well yeah, why else would we be here?" Connie says. 

"Oh so that must mean Jean, Annie and Marco went to the MP's." My eyes widen. 

*CHFF CHFF* 

Jean appears right behind Eren giving him a death glare, "Oh! So you joined-" 

"Marco is dead," Jean says coldly. 

"He what? Wait what are you saying?" Eren smiles. 

"Marco's not dead! You're just kidding around right?!" Eren's smile widens. 

"I wish I could tell you Marco died nobly or heroically. Truth is, I don't even know how he went out...He died alone. There was no one there to see how it happened..." Jean's voice shakes. 

"Marco's dead." We all look down as the tip of my nose began to run hot. 

"Alright rookies! Form up! Your uniforms are here!!" Ness shouts out. 

We all go up to get our uniforms one by one and as we put them on, mine was the only one with bloodstains. When I put mine on I got a flash of light that sent me wobbling. 

'Marco? Mom? Dad?' 

That's who I saw, I tried to reach out but they disappeared right then and there. I saw Marco standing tall in a Scout uniform, he looked well, he even smiled at me. A smile that everyone smiled too. I swore Marco tried to tell me something, but I couldn't tell you what it was. 

--------------------------------------- 

"So then, you guys are really..." Eren couldn't finish his sentence. 

"Yes. We will be in the upcoming operation as well." Mikasa says. 

"Hey. Eren. I heard while you were in titan form you intentionally tried to crush Mikasa and dislocated (y/n)'s foot. You mind telling us what that's all about?" I get up and place an arm on Jean's shoulder. 

"You're wrong. He thought he was just swatting a fly, nothing more." Mikasa says. 

"I wasn't asking you," Jean says firmly. 

"Oh, by the way, that cut on your cheek looks a lot deeper, just remind me how you got that again." Jean points it out. 

"Jean. That's enough." I say holding his arm down. 

"Apparently, it's all true," Eren says avoiding eye contact with all of us. 

"Apparently when I was a titan, I tried to kill Mikasa and hurt (y/n) in the process." Jean excuses my hand. 

"Apparently?! So you don't remember? So basically you can transform into a 14-meter monster at will, but when you do, you don't actually have full control over it?" Jean gets closer to Eren. 

"Not yet, but you are correct." Jean sighs. 

"Do you hear that everyone? What a fine situation this is. Our lives and the fate of all mankind rests on his shoulders. I'm guessing we will all end up like Marco, dead before Eren even knows it." Jean says looking at the rest. 

"Stop it!" I say tugging Jean really hard, making him lose his balance. 

"What's the point of chasting Eren now? Just give it a rest!" Mikasa stands her ground. 

"Listen, Mikasa, unlike you, most of us aren't willing to just throw our lives out the window just for him on a whim. We need a reason. The truth. We want to know why we are laying down our lives. Otherwise, we might hesitate when the time is at hand." You could see the look in Mikasa, rage. 

"What we want, is a guarantee from Eren. Show us what you are worth. Prove it to us! We are asking you to make us believe you are worth dying for." Jean releases his arm from my grip and stomps towards Eren.

He slams his hands on Erens shoulders, "You think you can do that?! If you can, then we are all with you. All the way!!" Jean says staring intensely into Eren's eyes. 

"Right," Eren says looking into Jean's eyes. 

--------------------------------------- 

"Tomorrow is the day," I say to Jean. 

"I expect you to be alive by the end of it all. Don't go down so easily." Jean says. 

"Did you ever have doubt in me?" I say looking up at Jean. 

"No, of course not," Jean says. 

"Remember our promise right?" I say holding my pinky out. 

"If one of us falls, we will still continue to fight, for each other, and we will meet each other again in the afterlife." We say in sync as Jean takes my pinky. 

"Okay then." Jean wraps his arms around me. 

"Goodnight. I'll see you in the Mess Hall." I hug him back for a few seconds until we both decide it's enough. 

I make my way inside my room to hand up my cape and take off my clothes.

'Ugh! Sweat.' 

I hop in to take a quick shower to find myself thinking about all the possible outcomes of tomorrow.  

--------------------------------------- 

I slip on a pair of clean clothes and head off to bed. 

'Oh did I fail to mention? Over the past month, Jean and I have gotten closer and now we are pretty good friends, who would have thought.' 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•  

(A/N): Hello!!! I hope you enjoyed this sweet chapter. The next chapter will be revolved around the 57th expedition. Will (y/n) make it out alive? Will Jean be left to find (y/n) in the afterlife? I don't know...Thank you guys all for the support!!! I really do appreciate it!!! (∩˃o˂∩)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 93 15
You didn't expect things to end up this way. Growing up in Marley, you have longed your whole life to find your father to fill the void left when he...
278K 9.9K 48
ac: @/staticfeels_ on twt Falling full on into the illusions that come with love, you find yourself regretting two years of your life, viewing those...
3.8K 138 42
Armin Arlert x Fem Reader College AU (Y/N) is eager to coast through her sophmore year of college. Surrounded by her small circle, more like a square...