The one for me - Erich Blunt...

By badbiddy09

Tori Robertson lived a good life, pretty simple she might say. Everything was good until she crossed paths wi... More

Ch- o n e
Ch- t w o
Ch- t h r e e
Ch- f o u r
Ch- f i v e
Ch- s i x
Ch- s e v en
Ch- e i g h t
Ch- n i n e
Ch- t e n
Ch- e l e v e n
Ch- t w e l v e
Ch- t h i r t e e n
Ch- f o u r t e e n
Ch- f i f t e e n
Ch- s i x t e e n
Ch- s e v e n t e e n
Ch- e i g h t e e n
Ch- n i n e t e e n
Ch- t w e n t y
Ch- t w e n t y o n e
Ch- t w e n t y t w o
Ch- t w e n t y t h r e e
Ch- t w e n t y f o u r
Ch- t w e n t y f i v e
Ch- t w e n t y s i x
Ch- t w e n t y s e v e n
Ch- t w e n t y e i g h t
Ch- t w e n t y n i n e
Ch- t h i r t y
Ch- t h i r t y t w o
Ch- t h i r t y t h r e e
Ch- t h i r t y f o u r
Ch- t h i r t y f i v e
Ch- t h i r t y s i x
Ch- t h i r t y s e v e n
Ch- t h i r t y e i g h t
Ch- t h i r t y n i n e
Ch- f o u r t y
Ch- f o u r t y o n e
Ch- f o u r t y t w o
Ch- f o u r t y t h r e e
- A/N-
Ch- f o u r t y f o u r
Ch- f o u r t y f i v e
Ch- f o u r t y s i x
Ch- f o u r t y s e v e n
Ch- f o u r t y e i g h t
Ch- f o u r t y n i n e
Ch- f i f t y
Ch- f i f t y o n e
Ch- f i f t y t w o
Ch- f i f t y t h r e e
π‘πΈπ‘Š 𝐡𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑆- 𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷

Ch- t h i r t y o n e

1.5K 51 24
By badbiddy09

A/N please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"I guess, your not giving me much of an option" she purses her lips and continues to make the potatoes.

Option?, she could have said no.

"I wanted to say i'm sorry for yelling at you about Emit, he told me he did that on his own and you had no part in it-" I say bluntly as she nods along.

"-But, i'm not sorry for yelling at you for anything beyond that. I meant everything I said" I wasn't going to apologize for anything but Emit. She might get upset about that but she should be.

"I see you brought Erich care to tell me why" her gaze focused on the food.

"He's my boyfriend"

"Well, that's nice" she said with a disapproval tone. I scoff and shake my head "what's wrong with that"

"No wait let me guess, you don't like him. You only liked him at my birthday cause who knows why but now that we're happy and shit you don't approve cause you didn't set us up" I snap with a fake smile on.

" He's not right for you, plus you barely know him" she scolded making me roll my eyes "How do you know who's right for me or not and I know who he is. What do you want like a background test on him just for you"

"Yes that would be nice actually" she sneered making me yell out "Holy shit your crazy, if Lucy wasn't here and dad wasn't coming I would leave"

"Maybe you should, she doesn't need you around so she can turn out like you" she finally looking at me with no love or care in her eyes. It was like looking at a stranger.

"That's not for you to decide" I point out and walk away leaving her in the kitchen. I hear her let out a sigh as I pulled on my shoes walking out to the garden.

I see them sitting on at the back patio she stood up as she saw me walk over.

"I'm going to fucking kill her" I let out a laugh as anger boiled up in me.

She grabbed my forearms as Erich stood to the side of us. "Bad" she frowned her eyebrows.

"Destroyed" she sighed pulling me into a hug.

I would have left her and her bullshit the minute I left that kitchen. But I came here to spend time with my family and that's what i'm going to do. I'm going to spend time with my sister and Father, when he gets here.

I'm not going to let her get to me and make me feel bad just because she couldn't pick out who I dated. Her words about Lucy turning out like me cut deep. Deeper than they show.

I didn't want her to turn out like me either. And I always wanted her to be better than I was and am. I know she will but still.

"The only reason why i'm still staying here is cause I want to see dad and spend time with you" I exclaimed making her look down at our feet "umm dad's bringing his family like all five of them"

"Perfect more people I can talk to so I can ignore mom, but five thought there was only four of them?"

"Yeah his daughter is bringing her boyfriend" I shrugged an okay and she left to go in the house.

I sighed sitting down on Erich's lap his hands snaked around me making sure I couldn't move. I felt ten times better being in his arms. "Are you okay" he mumbled kissing the side of my head.

"Yeah, it's like living at home again" I chuckled cozying up into his chest.

Me and mom fought more than three a week when I lived here and it got worse when my dad left. She blamed half of her problems on me and then would shove guys my way.

"You wanna go into town" I ask looking up at him "Sure" he kissed me then kissed my nose.

Okay so maybe some lovey dovey shit was okay.

We got dressed and Lucy wanted to come so we waited for her.

I had leggings with a white sweeter on as my hair just rested on my shoulders. "I know you don't care but we're going into town" we trial to the front.

"You still have this" I exclaim climbing into the drivers seat, Lucy in the back and Erich in the passenger seat.

"Yep, can't get a new one so i'm stuck with your piece of shit" she huffed making me laugh. She still had my first car that I got my Sophomore year. Lot's of memories with friends and trips around the state.

"hey question" she brings up as I pull to the main road, there was nothing but trees around us. "Hmm"

"What's this stain, I can't fucking get it out" I turn for a second to see what she was talking about. I shot my head back on the road as I saw it.

"Uhhh- just don't touch it" I giggle as she puts the dot's together she lets out a big eww making me laugh harder. "Didn't take you for an in the car girl" Erich snickers making me shrug with a smirk.

I pull into a dinner we used to alway eat at in the middle of night when we wanted to eat or after a party. I hear the same bell chime as Erich opened the door for us.

"Tori, is that you dear" I smile as Kim the old lady that owned the dinner walked up. "Kim, it's so good to see you, you don't look a day over thirty" I tease making her laugh.

"It so good to have you back and who is this stud" I blush looking over at Erich "This is Erich, my boyfriend".

"Oh well i'm happy for you darling, here let me get you a table".

We talked for a bit more then ordered some food "Wasn't your mom making breakfast" Erich pointed out sipping on his coffee.

"Yes but my father and his family can eat it, they should be there when we get back" I sigh. They were nice but it hurt to see my dad happy with another family other than us. But I was happy he was happy.

"Lucy, when's your birthday" Erich asked as I took some food off his plate "Oh it's next month actually!" she smiled eating some pancake.

"Good to know" he nodded.

We finished up and it was close to noon when we pulled back into the house. Lucy went ahead as Erich wanted to talk for a second.

"So I was thinking for her birthday we could come back out here visit and as her gift i'm going to buy her a new car. One with out cum in the back seat" he exclaimed making me smirk at the cum part. I remembered that night, it was okay but I would never do it in a backseat again. To small of a space.

"That's sweet and all but you can't buy her a car, she can deal with my old cum stain" I snickered "You can't tell me what to do" he teased booping me on the nose. I rolled my eyes and got out.

We were on the porch when Lucy barged out frantically. I knew my father was in there his car was next to my moms.

"Lucy what's wrong" I gave her a confused and worried look. She gulped looking between me and Erich.

"You um- I don't think you should go in there" she searched her mind to say something more.

I look over at Erich confused "What why? are they arguing? If you remember we grew up with them doing that, I can deal with it" I tried to move her aside but she stood her ground.

She took a deep breath "They- um it's-" she struggled to find the right words. I pushed her aside and walked in. I gripped Erich's hand nerves on why she was acting like that.

I turn into the kitchen since that's where I heard all the talking "Hi, daddy" I smile at the sight of my father. I scan the room making my heart stop beating.

I make eye contact with his brown eyes. why the fuck is he here.

I cleared my throat remembering where I was as the warmth of Erich's hand in mine comes back. "This is Erich my boyfriend" they all smile and nod except for him.

"I'm Ken" my father and him shook hands as I had no emotion on my face, what was I supposed to do. I feel Lucy come up next to me with a sorrow look on her face. I gulp and look back there way.

"We're going to go take a nap we'll catch up with you guys later" I give a half smile pulling Erich along Lucy trailing behind us.

I close the door with all the two of them in the room. I start to breath hard pacing around the room. "Tori what's wrong"

"Hey, hey, just breath everything will be okay" Lucy cups my face helping a bit.

How?why?

I hadn't seen him in years and now he's here.

"I just- why-" was all I could say.

"Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on" he raised his voice reminding me he was standing next to me. "That um- the guy down stairs- that's uh Jackson"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 647 19
He stared into my eyes with disbelief. I could tell he was thinking, "you crazy fucking kid." I kept my head high as my neck continued to bleed. War...
Text Me By ari

Teen Fiction

7.7K 337 38
"i know that my life is no fairytale. that you'll still think of me as the one who would never have a chance at life, so you gave me yours. then i s...
454K 17.4K 50
"You only care about yourself." I snapped. His face softened. "That's not true." Such a lie. He had no shame in lying to my face, nor did he have sha...
64.3K 3.3K 16
I looked up at Mark, his soft brown eyes stared back in a caring manner. My eyes fell back down to my feet, not wanting to look at Mark in this situa...