Waves

By SheGoesByARose

Chris and Summer Hemsworth met through their roles as Thor and Storm in the MCU. As Hollywood's power couple... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

1.1K 65 27
By SheGoesByARose

"You could have warned me." Summer almost choked on her water, hand over her stomach as she belted out in laughter while watching the footage. "Wait. I'm crying. Holy sh*t. I'm really crying."

Chris sighed. "It's really not that funny."

"No, you're right. It's hilarious," she continued to laugh, wiping at her watery eyes. "Boy, whoever told you that you can dance straight up lied to your ass."

"I get it."

"Do you? Do you really though?" She questioned, laughing louder as he snatched his phone and closed up the YouTube app. "I haven't laughed that hard in forever."

"Glad it was at my expense." He rolled his eyes.

Summer calmed down and relaxed into the sofa of Chris's rented condo. "Did I hurt your feelings?"

His brow raised. "What happens if I say yes?"

She shrugged, taking another sip of her water. "Nothing. I just wanted to know."

"Wow. This is the thanks I get for inviting you over, cooking you dinner-"

"All of which I am very thankful for because as you've learned, I'm not the best cook."

"That's putting it lightly."

She glared and pushed her heel into his thigh as her legs were sprawled across his lap. "Shut up."

"I asked you to reach me the basil, and you gave me parsley."

She pouted. "In my defense, they're both green."

"With completely different labels-ow!" He dramatically grabbed his stomach as she shoved her foot into his stomach. "Assault."

"Dude, you probably didn't even feel that."

He frowned. "Are you implying that I'm incapable of feeling?"

"I didn't imply anything. That's what you perceived, Christopher." She giggled at his irritated scowl.

"Must you call me that?"

"Yup," she answered immediately. "That's what you get for calling me June."

"Yesterday, I called you August. Making improvement."

She groaned, throwing her head back against the headrest. "How about you just call me by my name?"

He pretended to think about her question before shaking his head. "Naw."

"Asshole."

A brief and comfortable blanket of silence overcame the two.

With each day that they interacted, the closer they became. Only a month into filming, Summer got along great with the cast, especially Chris Evans ("Evans") given their interactions prior to meeting, but there was something different about Hemsworth.

From the moment they met, he was all smiles, cracking jokes, and taking advantage of any opportunity he had to speak with her. Not that she was complaining.

Summer enjoyed his company and his advice and, well, him.

Even if she didn't show it at first. 

"Wait," she finally spoke, turning over on her stomach and squinting. "Is that rain?"

He chuckled, ignoring the urge to run his fingers up her legs. "It's been storming for almost an hour now?"

She turned back around. "Seriously?" He nodded. "How the hell did I miss that?"

"Perhaps if you weren't so busy bullying me-"

"Oh, shut up." She sat back up, stretching her arms as she yawned. "I should get going."

"Now?"

She chuckled, reaching over to grab her phone. "Yes. It's almost midnight. We have to be on set by 6."

"I know that," he rolled his eyes before frowning with concern. "But there's no way I'm letting you drive out in that weather."

"Christopher, it's not even that-" she was cut off by the loud and strong rumble of thunder that made her jump.

He raised a brow. "You were saying?"

She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "So what the hell am I supposed to do then?"

His eyes dropped as he grabbed her ankle. "Stay here tonight."

Summer paused and then chuckled. "Funny."

"I'm serious. It's not like you have anyone waiting for you back at your place. We can have our own sleepover."

"Did you just say sleepover?" Summer moved her legs after he flicked her foot so that he could stand up. "Where are you going?" Her eyes widened as he quickly grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder. "Put me down, Hemsworth before they have to hire your brother as the new Thor, which, if I'm being honest, would be an improvement."

"Shut up."

Christopher carried her up the stairs and into his room, tossing her on his bed as he moved around the room. Summer crossed her legs in the middle of the surprisingly clean bedroom and replied to a few messages while she waited for him to finish whatever it was he was doing.

"Alright," he spoke a few minutes later, standing in front of her with a shirt in his hand. "This should fit you."

She took it, bringing it up to her body and nodding. "Of course, but-"

"I got everything waiting for you on the bathroom counter." He motioned to the bathroom. "Towels, toothbrush,-"

"You really think I'm staying the night, don't you?"

"That's cute. You still think you have a say in the matter." She glared. "Feel free to look around and use whatever else you need-"

"A grocery bag," she interrupted, standing up and sticking her phone in the pocket of her sweats. "I need a grocery bag."

Chris looked confused but headed back into the bathroom before exiting with one. "Like this?"

"Perfect," she grinned, taking it and bending over as she applied it over her head, making sure her hair was secured. "Because I doubt you have a shower cap."

He chuckled. "You'd be correct."

"I'm always correct."

"Whatever gets you to sleep at night," he replied. She moved past him to go into the bathroom.

"Oh, I'll need another one of these too, por favor."

"Because?"

"Stingy," she sucked her teeth. "Because I also doubt that you have a satin pillowcase lying around."

He crossed his arms and walked up to her. "Never pegged you as materialistic."

"Fu*k you," she pinched his forearm. "Black hair dries out easily, I typically sleep with a satin or silk scarf, but I know you don't have one of those so a bag will have to do." She answered, watching his eyes trail off as he was thinking about something. "What?"

"Nothing. Hurry. Get clean, but don't take too long." He lightly pushed her into the bathroom, reaching for the knob. "#SaveTheDolphins."

Before she could reply, he shut the door and walked out but not before hearing "#Fu*kThemDolphins."

Almost an hour later, Summer exited the bathroom, turning down the music on her phone. "Christopher?"

Looking around the room, she realized he wasn't there and went for the door when she noticed the bed.

"Son of a bi*ch," she whispered and smiled softly. Walking up to the bed, she ran her hands over the pillow that was covered in a black silk dress shirt.

Summer heard someone entered the room and turned around to see him leaning against the door. "Clearly, you don't care about the environment."

She crossed her arms and walked over to him. "Mr. Hemsworth, I am not about to use a shirt that probably cost more than one of my textbooks at NYU as a pillowcase."

"Mrs. Jones, I am not about to allow you to suffocate in your sleep."

"At least I'll go out with a bang," he wiggled his eyebrows. "Sir, can you not?" He laughed as she pointed to the bed. "Also, I am not making you sleep on the sofa of your own condo."

"Again, this idea that you have a say in the matter-"

"I am a human being, and I have rights."

He yawned. "Yeah. Uh huh. Sure you do."

She sighed, getting serious for a moment. "Seriously, Christopher. You don't have to do all this."

He eyed her, moving closer and grabbing one of her ringlets. "Maybe I want to."

Summer licked her lips and chuckled. "Maybe you want something in return."

He smiled and brought his hand to her jaw, thumb caressing her chin. "Only if she wants me back." Summer nervously chewed on her bottom lip as he lowered his mouth toward hers, her eyes closing as he turned his head and pecked her cheek. "Good night, Summer."

She released a shaky breath as he separated from her and left the room, closing the door behind him. Summer smiled bashfully and walked over to the bed, sitting down and taking a moment to process what happened.

Running her fingers over his shirt that she wore and the one he was sacrificing for her hair. She then grabbed her phone and sent him a text before shutting off the light and falling asleep.

She does. ❤️

PS. It's not a sleepover if you don't share the bed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 8.6K 44
Molly is an 18 year old girl who meets Chris Evans at a movie premier for his latest Avengers film. Despite the age difference, they fall in love. Ho...
343K 15K 70
Fire and ice, somehow existing together without destroying each other. More proof that I belonged with him.-Stephanie Meyer.
134K 3.4K 60
Watch Freyja, the Goddess of Love and Thor, The God of Thunder and their amazing adventures together. They go through ups and down but will their rel...
16.1K 606 18
Annaka and Loki have been together for what's coming up on centuries. All of the sudden, Loki starts disappearing at night and coming back with new s...