In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

The Moment❤️

2.1K 194 167
By HP0207

(Both are in the gym...! Both knows about each other's presence and both are trying their level best to ignore each other.! Reason???? "WHY??" While Aditya is actually doing a pretty rough workout Shanaya is doing her normal workout.! She came to the gym to distract herself from unwanted questions that she doesn't know the answer for.! She has her AirPods on and phone in her pocket.!
While she is working out she is also keeping an eye on Aditya to know when to stop him if it gets severe.! After some time Shanaya's phone rings and a smile spreads on her face.! Looking at the caller Id she thinks "Exactly the person whom I wanted to talk to...." She picks up the call and starts talking while on treadmill what went unnoticed by her was that Aditya was watching her from the mirror.)
(One thing to remember here is that as she is talking over the phone Aditya will just hear one side of the conversation and that is Shanaya's side... Also she is talking via AirPods so he cannot hear the other person's voice.!)

Phone conversation:

Shanaya: Helloooo Jaaan....!!!!

(Hearing this Aditya became extra alert and poured all his concentration to the conversation of Shanaya)
(Moving further Aditya's dialogues will be written in italics as it will actually be him thinking in his mind ... it will return back to normal text when Aditya will actually be talking to the characters.!)

Aditya: JAAN.!!!! What JAAN??? Who is this JAAN.???(Getting a bit annoyed)

: So, what's going on?

Shanaya: Nothing much yaar..! I am in gym burning some carbs.!

: At this hour???

Shanaya: Um... y..Ya.! Why.! Can't I workout at this hour.?

: You stuttered.!!!

Shanaya: I didn't.!

: Besides.... You burning carbs there or trying to distract yourself?

Shanaya: N.No..!! Forget that.! Tell me.. How did you call me? Miss me.???? (She said with a smirk)

Aditya: MISS.????? MISS.. ?? Who is this guy that is missing Shan and she is talking with him sooooooo nicely.! She can't even be 5% nicer to me.!!!

: Of course I miss you.!!! When are we meeting again?? Last time too we met but couldn't even talk.!!!

Shanaya: Aww... My baby is missing me..!!!

(She said in a bit teasing way, to which Aditya just stopped doing push-ups and went to his punching bag and started to punch the bag without wearing boxing gloves.!)

Aditya: BAABYY.??!!!!! Wow.! Just wow.!!! Why the hell am I getting worked up so much.? She is hot..... and beautiful..... and sexy...!!! Of course she will have someone in her life.!!!! Wait.... what.?????? No no no no..!! Goodness am I seriously hitting on my bodyguard.????? Damn this hormones.!

Shanaya: Anyways tell me.! Why did you call.!!!!?

: Came to know what happened today.!!

Shanaya: Oh.! You know I am fine JAAN.! You were there na .! I am completely fine.! Stop worrying unnecessarily.!

Aditya: Aa..ha..ha...haa..!!! So much worry that he is calling her at this hour.! Wait did she say he was there.? That means he was there as a backup.??? Meaning he is one of the agents.! Damn it.! (Getting more irritated)

: No.! I am not talking about that.! I am talking about what happened at Oberoi mansion after you guys came ... I am talking about Aditya.!!

Shanaya: JAAN please.! Let's not talk about him.!

(For a micro second her eyes moved to Aditya and she saw him punching the bag, she averted her eyes but what she missed was that Aditya saw her looking at him which he got a hint that now they will be talking about him over the phone.!)

: Why are you running away from discussing it yaar.!!

Shanaya: JAAN please.! I swear it is nothing like that.!!

Aditya: Oh.! So now he thinks that we like each other .?? YES.!!! Wait .?? Why did I just celebrate.! Didn't she just say its not like that.!

: If it's not like that then why didn't you clear everything you could have stopped him easily...

Shanaya: I...I don't know.!!

Aditya: What she don't know.??? Is he trying to ask her to prove it that nothing is going on between us.??? How dare he.? Wait. Does that mean we really look like a couple.??? Damn.!! (He mentally smirked)

: Shan.! Babe I know you for so long.! You have to accept it.! For once the wall that you have built around your pure heart is been cracked.! And pretty soon he will break it and conquer your heart.!! Remember my words.!

Shanaya: NOTHING..!! I REPEAT..... NOTHING CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN US.!! I AM HIS BODYGUARD AND HE IS JUST ANOTHER CLIENT FOR ME..!!! JUST. A. CLIENT.!

Aditya: What.!??? Just a CLIENT.???
(he said being hurt)

: Oh shit.! Shan you idiot.!! Now handle him.! I will call you later.!!

Shanaya: What.?? Ya... okay.!
Shit.!! (She muttered under her breath.)

(Aditya rushed to Shanaya and grabbed her hand and pushed her to the wall.! Shanaya could see the anger in his eyes and his gaze was unbearable for her)

Aditya: Just. A. Client.! Han.???

Shanaya: Aditya what the hell are you doing.? Just leave me.!!!

(She tried to free herself and started to look here and there except for his eyes.... Aditya got hold of both of her hands with one of his hand and put them behind her back)

Aditya: Look at me Shanaya.!!! Look at me dammit.!!!

(He hold her chin and made her look into his eyes..! Shanaya knew now she cannot look away as there is always something in his gaze that she cannot look away..!)

Aditya: Now tell me Shanaya..! Am I just another CLIENT for you.!??

(She could see anger and hurt in his eyes..! And feel the pain in his voice.!!! She never in her life ever knew how to understand how someone is feeling as she always locked her that side away but with Aditya she could not help it.! Her emotions always took over her brain.! How in the world was she able to feel what he is feeling was her main question )

Shanaya: Aditya leave me.! I didn't mean it in that way.!!!

Aditya: Ooooow..!! So in which way you meant Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat.!!! Right? That's how I am supposed to call you now as a client.??

Shanaya: God Aditya.! Stop this drama will you.! Let's talk like mature adults now.! I am telling you.! I was just saying that to my....(cut of by Aditya..)

Aditya: BOYFRIEND.!??? You were trying to convince your BOYFRIEND.! Weren't you.??

(Shanaya was shocked to hear this and was trying to process what Aditya just said!! )

Shanaya: Boyfriend.???

Aditya: Of course Boyfriend.! Who else will call you at this hours to just check on you and is so worried about you.! Also who else will you be so nice and call "JAAN" "JAAN" "JAAN" all the time.?? Why would you try to convince him if he was not your BOYFRIEND.?????

(He said all in one breath... he was getting really angry now.!!)

Shanaya: Really.??? (She said giving him unbelievable look)

Aditya: (took deep breath trying to cool down a bit) Look... I know you must have a boyfriend as you are hot, sexy, smart and have an amazing attitude that anyone can fall for.! But for me I felt that except for that you have a beautiful heart that actually cares for everyone... which is very pure and which you always try and hide it away from everyone.!

(Shanaya was shocked..... she could not believe that someone can actually look beyond outside beauty as well.!! No one ever saw her like that except for her closed ones.! And out of no where this guy in front of her saw her in a way that she least expected from.!!!! She was feeling happy.! She was genuinely happy.! For first time ever her actual heart took over her and it melted.! She was able to understand what he was feeling for her..!! She was able to understand what she was feeling till now.!!! She got answers for all her questions.! Her eyes got moist.! She was going to say what was in her heart and letting her guard down for the first time... she took a deep breath and closed her eyes... she was going to speak when all of a sudden she felt a hand over her mouth... she opened her eyes and saw that Aditya was covering her mouth... she made a confusing face..... Aditya understood and said....)

Aditya: Don't get too happy that you were able to fool me.! I said I THOUGHT that you had a soft heart.! Who had feelings and can understand others feelings as well.....

(Shanaya was trying to speak but her mouth was covered and her hands were in the back as Aditya was holding them... she could have freed herself long time ago but every time her heart stopped her and this time as well was no different...)

Aditya: You proved me wrong Shanaya Shekhawat.!!! YOU PROVED ME WRONG.!!
I was a fool to expect something like this from you..... Once you said it.... now I am saying it.... it is true..... EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO DISAPPOINTMENT..!!!
He said this and jerked her away and took a step back.....

(Shanaya who was letting her soft heart ruling till now wiped the tear which leaked from the corner of her eye and was back to her sassy self.... but this time she was back for a reason.! She smirked and started to walk towards Aditya while maintaining the eye contact.... the more she walked towards him he took a step back...)

Shanaya: So you agree that I am Hot, Sexy and Smart.!!!!

Aditya: Han???

Shanaya: You said that I have amazing attitude!

Aditya: Um.... yes I guess.!!

Shanaya: So you thought I had a "soft" heart?

Aditya: Y.yes.!!

Shanaya: You got pissed because according to you I was talking to my boyfriend in extremely nice way??

Aditya: Um... m..maybe...!

Shanaya: You got frustrated that I can call someone "JAAN"????

Aditya: Shit.....(he muttered)

Shanaya: Sorry.... Too late.!!

(By this time Aditya's back hit the wall and Shanaya was in front of him blocking his way without breaking the eye contact and her signature smirk never left her face.!! She just then moved her face closer to Aditya's face and as a sudden reflex Aditya just froze... to this Shanaya just silently chuckled and moved towards his ear and whispered...)

Shanaya: You are getting jealous Mr. Oberoi.!!!!

(She moved back and Aditya's eyes got wide with clear shock visible on his face and he had "got caught red handed" look on his face... Shanaya just winked and said...)

Shanaya: Caught you Mr. Oberoi.!!

(She started to move back still facing him and finally turned to leave and before leaving she again turned and said....)

Shanaya: By the way.... You are speechless.! I didn't know I had this effect on you..!!!!

(She winked again and left..... Aditya stood there dumbfounded. He could not believe the way all the events just turned within few minutes.!!! He could not believe Shanaya just flirted with him.!!! He could not believe for the first time in his life he was left speechless.! He then remembered when Shanaya told him after he said the same dialogue to her in the party that "Didn't knew I had this effect on you!" To which she said... "wait for my turn sweetheart..!" Aditya just sat down on the floor still looking spaced out ..)

Aditya: Holy Shit.!!! What was that moment.!!!!!!

(Suddenly someone came in to the gym and stood in front of him..... after some time that person started to shake him and that brought him back to earth.!!!)

Manav: (yelling) EARTH TO ADITYA SINGH OBEROI.!!!!! Where are you spaced out.???

Aditya: I......

Manav: Dude you spaced out for quite some time and now you are speechless.! Aditya.!! What in the world happened to you.....???

Aditya: Shanaya.......(he said with a sigh..)

Manav: What.? I thought I would be witnessing World War 3 if I would stop by at gym and on my way I saw Shanaya going to her room laughing..!!!! That got me off guard and then I came here to check on you and you were completely opposite to her... You were spaced out...!! And not to forget you got speechless.!!!

For goodness sake tell me.!! What just happened.!??

Aditya: I don't know Manav.!!!! For a moment I thousand I got my answers.!!! But then .....

Manav: Then what.????

Aditya: I think........ I think she.........

Manav: She.?????

Aditya: Dude.! I think Shanaya fl....fl....flirted with me.!!!

Manav: She did what now.????

Aditya: I swear Manav.! She did flirt with me.!!!

Manav: So what's new..!! She always teases you na.! Chill out.!!

(Manav on purpose tried to side track the topic as he knew this was not the reason he spaced out.!!! He was about to get up when Aditya pulled him back down and fell on ground with a thud..!!)

Manav: Ouch dude...!! Relax.! I think we should just leave it right here.! Let's sleep and will talk tomorrow with fresh mind..!!

(He said that and laughed mentally looking at Aditya's situation and a small hope was shining for him as he thought it could be possible that Shanaya might have understood this new feeling.!)

Aditya: Are you crazy.??? Sleep is no where near my eyes now.! Dude listen to me..... I know okay that we do that type of teasing and all with each other... but.... she FLIRTED with me dude.! Like legit flirting.!! And that too at a moment when we were this close to break out into a big fight.! And dude... then she....

(And Aditya froze again..... Manav with lots of effort got him back to senses and asked...!)

Manav: For goodness sake Adi... Stop doing drama and let's talk like adults.!!!

Aditya: Seriously.!!!? Like seriously.???? How in the world can you both think alike.????

Manav: Who both.???

Aditya: You and Shanaya.! She said the same thing to me.!!!

Manav: Heehee.!!!

Aditya: Shut up with that laugh okay.! And listen to me..... She whispered in my ear .!!!

Manav: Okay ...., so what is there to freeze here.???
Just tell me whole thing at once .!!! Can you do that for me.!? Why are you telling me in installments.!! We are talking about Shanaya not loans.!!!!

Aditya: Look.!! According to me her behavior today was very different.! The way she came towards me and whispered to me was way too much to handle for me.!! And why would she act.? Like there was no one around us that we have to act like a couple.!!! And also......

Manav: See..!!  Again you took a break...!

Aditya: Shecaughtmegettingjealous.!!

Manav: Waah..!!! Waah.!!! I asked you to say it all at once and you took it so seriously that you said everything without a break.!!
Tell me one thing..! Have you made up your mind that I am going to torture Manav today.??? Say it clearly.!!!

Aditya: Okay okay okay... stop with your lecture.! Okay.... (takes deep breath) She caught me getting jealous.!!!

Manav: Jealous??? Why will you get Jealous Adi.? And of whom.???

Aditya: That Shanaya's JAAN.!!!

Manav: Shanaya's JAAN.???

Aditya: Don't act Manav.! My next question is for you only.! Who is this JAAN.??? I know he is Shanaya's boyfriend.! But he must be present at that party in backup that Shanaya called .!!!

Manav: Boyfriend.??? What.?? And how do you know that HE was present there.?

Aditya: I heard her talking to him.?

Manav: Him.?

Aditya: Yaaa...! I mean I didn't hear the voice but the way she was talking to him over the phone I could easily say that person was HIM.!!!

Manav: Let's just not talk about your deductions.! Let's leave that to the expert that is Shanaya.! And talk about you...... You to even doubted her father for hitting on her.!!!! C'mon man.!!!

Aditya: Look I accept that it was a mistake.! But this.... I heard with my own ears....

Manav: That day you heard and saw with your own eyes and ears..!  So let's just not talk about that..... Just accept that when it comes to Shanaya you become extra possessive.!!!

Aditya: Not possessive...... just a bit worried as she is my bodyguard and I know her well now..!!

Manav: Accha..!!! Just a Bodyguard eh.??

Aditya: That's what she said.! That I am just another client for her and she is JUST my bodyguard.!!!

Manav: She told you this..??

Aditya: No... She was talking on her phone with her BOYFRIEND in order to convince him..!!! Hmph 😤!

Manav: But tell me one thing honestly.....

Aditya: What.?

Manav: Why are you getting so worked up.?? Or should I say JEALOUS.?????

(He said suppressing his laughter as he exactly knew who JAAN is .!)

Aditya: I am not.... (he said it like a whisper)

Manav: You know that even you are not convinced with your answer.!!!
You are in love my bwoy.!!!!!

Aditya: Noooo yaar.!!!!

Manav: You are in love Aditya...... just tell me one good reason or a counter argument you can make to prove me wrong.!

Aditya: I...... I........

Manav: Hah.! Told ya.!!! Just think about it Aditya.! Play back all the moments that you behaved strangely in past couple of days since you guys started to act as a couple.! Think about it and then we will talk.... I am leaving now... I need to sleep.... I am going to have a very nice sleep today.!!!

Don't know about you though.!!!

(He said that laughing and left... Leaving confused Aditya .... He was now thinking about all the times he acted possessive towards Shanaya.! And the first thing that came out of his mouth was.......)

Aditya: Holy shit.!
Am I...... In Love With My Bodyguard..????????

Okay fellas.....
There you go......
I was in good mood so gave a nice chapter to you guys....

Any guesses who was Shanaya talking to over the phone??

Gave this happy wali feeling kind of chapter.!!
Surprised??
Might be a little bit surprising for all of you that how come this early and so easily.!
Well.... may be in next chapter..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kyu batao.??? 🤫😜

Do comment and like if you enjoyed this chapter.!
Thanks for all the love you guys are giving...
Love you all....
Till then...
Aadios Amigos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1K 33
This book is all about QURAN facts. Hope you guys will get benefit from it and know about Quran, Inshallah
1.2K 113 5
This story is built on two lives. Who are very different from each other. If there is love in one heart, then there is pain and sorrow in the other's...
2.6K 88 10
NON-TAMIL READERS, THERE IS ENGLISH SUBTITLE BELOW EVERY TAMIL SENTENCE IN ITALIC BOLD FONT. --- எப்போதும் இதே பேச்சு தான்... class ல இருக்க ஒரு பயன...
1.8K 963 18
Beneath the sun's warm embrace, a girl's heart did soar, With friends by her side, adventure she did adore. A boy seeking solace, his troubles to men...