Made in Chelsea

By mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! More

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

Last Night

600 9 0
By mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

I woke up the next morning with a very sore head, as after we all left the party next door we went back to our place and got wasted. I've probably had more to drink in the week that I've been here than in the whole year put together. Turning over in bed though I found Tristan led next to me on his phone. I quickly checked to make sure I was fully clothed, which I was, before releasing a breath.

"Good Morning." He turned over to find me staring at him. "I thought I was going to have to leave without you."

"Morning. Not to be rude but what exactly happened last night."

"I feel like it would be best to show you."

He turned his phone towards me, playing a video of us both grinding on each other on the table and making out in front of everyone. I could see from the contact that it was Harvey who sent him the video but that must mean we did that in front of everyone.

"Oh no."

"Exactly and I don't want to walk into breakfast on my own and be hit with all them questions."

"Do you remember if anything happened mince we got up here?" I hesitantly asked.

"Nothing happened except from a few more kisses. You basically passed out on the bed after I took your shoes off."

"Thank God." I could see his smile slightly dip after I said that. "Not that I wouldn't want to sleep with you, I mean I don't want to but you know.... basically I don't jump into bed with every guy I meet and I want to remember if something did happen."

"I completely agree. Shall we go and get some breakfast?"

"We shall." We both separated to go and put some clean clothes on before meeting in the corridor.

"Oh and Willow." I turned around and met Tristan's eye. "That grind last night would seduce any guy."

"I've been practicing." I whispered in his ear before rushing down the stairs to find everyone already at the table. "Good Morning."

"Morning."

"How are the love birds?" Emily asked. "Any regrets?"

"I wouldn't go that far." Tristan quickly replied. "No regrets though."

"I've had worse nights, just this hangover that's killing me today."

"I hope someone cleaned this table before breakfast" Harvey said. "I can see you two on it now and I almost want to throw up my breakfast."

"I can see you're all dying to know but nothing happened last night." I told them.

"Really!"

"Willow could hardly make it to bed, I had to carry her up the stairs and then she basically passed out once we got in bed."

"How did you find the original party though?" Tiff asked.

"Willow and I had quite a horribly conversation with the other house. At one point it felt like everyone at that table was against me."

"I wasn't" I pointed out.

"I think in terms of Holmes it was probably a confidence thing. He's just started working out and he probably feel like he can go for Verity now, not saying he couldn't before."

"That doesn't give him a reason to treat people like shit though."

"No."

"Do you think Verity would be annoyed about last night?"

"I don't think so. We've spoken literally a handful of times, I don't know why I would have any loyalty towards her. At the end of the day it was a drunken kiss and she's probably done worse." I told them. "She knows if I thought there would be a problem
I would come and speak to her but I didn't feel the need."

"I think she's given up the right to be annoyed, all the respects gone between us." He said. "I've got your back if she does say anything."

"We all have." Liv confirmed.

"Thanks guys."

****

We were all sat around later on when we heard a car pull up outside and James and Maeva step out.

"It's lovely to meet you." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm Willow."

"You are even more stunning in real life. I'm Maeva."

"Thank you." I then turned to James and welcomed him. "You must be James."

"You must be Willow, lovely to meet you."

We all took a seat, me squished between Liv and Tristan.

"We're so excited to be here." Maeva said. "There's no one else we would have quarantined for."

"Where have you been, France?"

"Yeah."

"Has it been nice to like take a step back from everything? You look really happy?" Tristan said. "Me not so much, I was dumped over the phone."

"Over the phone?"

"Yeah, lockdown was obviously stressful enough and then to go through a break up on top of that."

"You don't look too caught up about it."

"It's been a weird few days." His gaze caught with mine making me blush. "I found out that Holmes and Verity shared a kiss."

"I'm not surprised."

"So I saw Verity for the first time the other day at the pool party and we had this conversation about respect and boundaries then she went and did that basically straight away."

"I was there last night when they spoke and it was not nice." I told them. "I feel like I should have had your back more because I know Verity had Amelia and Charlie backing her."

"Don't worry, I kind of wish everyone would have stayed out of it to be honest."

"Yeah but at the end of the day we all know, we'll I know she's not exactly the classiest girl."

"Ooh." James and interrupted.

"It's true, especially with a bit of alcohol."

"I take it you two aren't the best of friends?" I asked. "I mean she wasn't very happy to hear you was coming."

"We definitely are not."

"But enough of that, I'm single and happy now."

"Single and ready to mingle?" James wiggled his eye brows at me.

"Mingles have happened." Harvey confirmed.

"Willow and I literally we got drunk, I was a bit upset, we got pissed and had a kiss."

"A bit more than that but we'll go with it." Maeva said. "I'm calling it now, somethings going to happen between you two."

"It was just a bit of fun last night." I confirmed.

"I mean we could both do worse."

"Stop it!"

"I'm loving this flirting in the living room." James teased. "Guys do you fancy heading outside?"

"Yeah we'll see you later." Tristan left a wandering hand on my shoulder before walking off with Harvey and James.

"I'm so excited to have you here." Liv told Maeva. "You and James look so good."

"We just needed that time away, it was so intense in Chelsea by the end of it."

"I feel like this house is quite drama free, there's the weird rivalry between the houses but that's it."

"I'm glad. I want to get to know everyone else. I've been warned about Tiff from Habbs and Melissa though."

"When was this?"

"Maybe 3-4 weeks ago."

"That's so weird because they were all friends up until about a week ago."

"Anyway." Maeva turned to me. "Now the boys aren't here, what's going on?"

"Willow you need to spill the gossip because I'm dying here?"

"Nothing really. We just had that cheeky make out and dance last night."

"So I guess Verity isn't aware of this?"

"If I wanted to start a relationship then I might have told her but I don't really feel the need to. I had a joke beforehand about maybe getting to know Tristan but it was only ever a holiday fling kind of thing."

"I do think she deserves it, after what she did with Tristan and how she can be."

"You've definitely not done anything wrong." Liv confirmed.

"I just feel like she's obviously going to get wind of this and then she's going to go in at me. I was there last night and it does get intimidating when they're all coming in at you."

"You've just got to remember you've done nothing wrong and then I'm sure someone will come in and back you." Liv said. "I mean I've seen the way Tristan looks at you and I can see the chemistry between you so I know he'd back you with this."

"I hope so."

****

The other house were holding a sports event for us later on so we all made our way over there. I had on my outfit I usually wear for Tennis as I didn't plan on getting very involved with my hangover.

I was stood talking to a girl called Paris when I noticed both Tristan and Holmes coming straight towards us.

"It's good to see you all." Holmes said.

"Well...." Tristan replied.

"Is it not good to see me?"

"I feel like we've just got a lot to talk about. Last night was a big kick in the teeth for me."

"Did you not expect something like this was going to happen? We all mix in the same circle. Eventually someone's going to hook up with your ex."

"I was hurt, that's the end of that. She's still a big part of my life and I am quite sensitive about her."

"Is this everything that's happened?" I asked.

"Well I did ask her on a date which she said yes to but has since changed her mind."

"What!"

"You may as well just spit it out, let's just get all the cards on the table."

"She said she doesn't want to go on a date with me."

"Why?"

"She was pissed and...."

"She's going for Charlie isn't she." Holmes nodded. "Big surprise."

"I do actually think they've got a good connection."

"So did I."

"So did she with you a couple of days ago." I added. "This makes me feel a lot less bad about kissing you."

"It was just a bit of fun."

"Was that all it was?" Paris asked.

"Yeah, I mean I keep saying it but we were drunk and there's not really very much you can do in that situation."

****

After the day finished everyone came back to ours. I quickly nipped upstairs and changed into a dress before bumping into Tristan in the hallway again.

"We have to stop making a habit out of this." He joked. "Do you fancy getting a drink?"

"Sure."

We moved downstairs and found Amelia and Verity waiting in there.

"Hi." I said to them. "How are you both?"

"I feel quite awkward being here. Maeva told me that you guys kissed."

"In all fairness she got there first, it was a drunken kiss."

"Well Maeva said that you were all over each other, you fancy each other."

"She's your worst enemy, she's not exactly going to sit there and paint a beautiful picture of it."

"I thought you was my friend Willow. We've been out together plenty of times, whenever we've spoken you've always been really friendly with me."

"We've only ever been out together with a group. You never once reached out to me during lockdown and since we've been here you haven't spoken to me. Yes I was friendly with you but I'm friendly with everyone until you give me a reason not to be."

"Probably because you've been spending all your time with Tristan."

"He's a nice guy, we've been spending some time together. Last night was a drunken moment and if I thought it would have upset you I would have came to you first."

"It really did upset me."

"I'm truly sorry for that."

"I'm so confused as to why you're upset?" Tristan asked. "You've shown me no respect so why should I."

"I think it's frustrating for Tristan because you broke up with him."

"It's shit for me because I was in love with you and I was heartbroken. But you made that decision and whatever, that's your decision, but then don't have a go at me when I'm moving on."

"You can move on but I'm allowed to be upset."

"The respect is gone."

"Ok then crack on."

"That's what I'm doing. Willow and I was a drunken kiss, whatever you and Charlie may have or you and Holmes, I can't keep up, is your thing."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You have."

"Well you hurt me to, that's probably why I broke up with you."

I could see that Tristan was getting upset so I put my arm around him. "Listen it's done, let's just leave it, I'll see you all later."

His hand reached down to squeeze mine before he walked off.

"Honestly he's been so upset these past couple of days."

"But can he not be the only one upset here."

"I don't think for a second you've not been either."

"He doesn't think that though which is heartbreaking for me." She said. "I think when I saw you both it hit a nerve and I was shocked."

"So what happens between us two?"

"I am going to take a step back. I know you said this was a drunken thing but what if it happens again; I just feel like I wouldn't be able to trust you."

"That's fine."

"I wish I could go back and see all the times you have been disrespectful. I mean back in Chelsea you was always in other people's business and meddling in relationships."

"When?"

"You didn't want Emily and Harvey to get together."

"I can tell you know nothing about the situation because it was never about then two."

"All I'm saying is, then there's Sam and Zara, no one wanted you here but everyone's just trying to keep Ollie happy."

"Don't slag me off in my own home." I told her as I felt tears coming in my eyes.

"You know what all the girls warned me about this. Before I came out here they made me keep an eye on you."

"I'm sure they did. Can I just ask you kindly to get out of my house like you asked Maeva to do yesterday?"

"Don't worry I will, go and lap dance Tristan or something."

"Oh I will. Probably gave him more satisfaction by one dance than you did in your whole relationship."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6.6K 79
when julia "jules" grealish gets added into a chat of her cousin's friendgroup. started: 15th december 2022 finished: 14th january 2023 16-LECLERC cr
126K 2K 37
𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕, 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕, 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅...
553K 8.6K 52
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩 𝙭 𝙤𝙘]
272K 3.2K 35
Life's too short to not know how your bias would react to everyday things. [STARTED : MAY 6, 2019 | COMPLETED NOVEMBER 9, 2019]