Mafia & Miss Honey | Mafia H...

By SabhyataSahu

'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ believes in all. But Mafia... More

Blurb
1. ๐’ฐ๐“ƒโ„ด
2. Due
3. Tre
4. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
5. Cinque
6. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ
7. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
8. ๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ
9. Nove
10. Dieci
11. Undici
Discover My Other Stories!!!
12. Dodici
13. Tredici
14. Quattordici
15. Quindici
16. Sedici
17. Diciassette
18. Diciotto
19. Diciannove
20. Venti
21. Ventuno
22. Ventidue
23. Ventitrรฉ
24. Ventiquattro
25. Venticinque
26. Ventisei
27. Ventisette
28. Ventotto
29. Ventinove
Soundtrack
Catharsis.!!!
Author's note
30.Trenta
31. Trentuno
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Trentadue
33. Trentatrรฉ
34. Trentaquattro
35. Trentacinque
36. Trentasei
37. Trentasette
38. Trentotto
39. Trentanove
40. Quaranta
41. Quarantยญuno
42. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฎ
43. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ฝ๐“ปรฉ
44. Quarantaยญquattro
45. Quarantaยญcinque
46. Quarantaยญsei
47. Quarantaยญsette
48. Quarantยญotto
50. Cinquanta
51. Cinquantยญuno
A/N & New Story Updates
52. Cinquantaยญdue
53. Cinquantaยญtrรฉ
54. Cinquantaยญquattro
55. Cinquantaยญcinque
A/N

49. Quarantaยญnove

10.3K 521 314
By SabhyataSahu

I was smoldering with fury when I got the information. I sprinted towards my car and threw it into gear. Kicking my foot to the gas I floored it. The speedometer hitting the 100mph mark and further. I drove like a madman breaking all the traffic rules, leaving havoc of botched up traffic on my trail.

My car screeched to a halt. The sound of tires squealing was still resonating in the empty streets as I climbed out quickly. The rubber on my car's wheels was emitting a pungent smell. I heard the noise of engines revving of other cars before the headlights could even approach the streets as they followed me here.

I choose the baseball bat and Damascus blade from the trunk among other ammo. Holding them in a tight grip, I marched towards Zara's house and kicked in the door. Remo has already disabled the security system. It gave in after two shoves from my elbow. Soto nudged me with his shoulder to take my place.

I took a tentative step back. The sound of the couch screeching against the floor came from behind the door, which must have been used by her to bar the door from opening.

I loosen and tighten my grip on the blade and the bat in agitation. Assaulting the fractured bones of my fingers all over again, they were on a verge of getting numb after the excruciating pain I had experienced while driving.

When the door was jarred open I shoved Soto aside and got inside climbing over the couch blocking the narrow corridor.

I glanced around quickly in the living room, not finding her there. Then I headed towards the bedroom. There wasn't any sign of her under the bed or inside the wardrobe. Leaving the only possibility of her being in the most obvious place.

"Fucking bitch." I spat opening the shower curtains. She was curled into a ball, her body was shaking in fear as she fucking should be.

Her hair was pulled in a ponytail, making my job easier. I grabbed her ponytail in my fist and yanked it hard. She wailed in pain, clawing on my hand as I dragged her squirming body to the living room where others had been waiting.

"Gian, stop. Please... stop. Listen to me. Please give me a chance. Hear me out, please." She begged, sobbing.

I pull her body up still holding with her ponytail, enjoying her wincing. I leaned down, pulling our faces closes as I spat. "Start by telling me what the fuck are you doing in Zara's house.?"

*****

"Gian... Gian... Listen to me." Emiliano's voice was fading like I was underwater. He shook my shoulder violently, I peered at him as my bones rattled in fear. Afraid that he will repeat what he had been trying to convey.

"She is dead. She was shot. She didn't make it. please... let's go. We need to be there." Emiliano spoke, even his own voice shook, slurring like he was drunk. But he was just dazed like I was. I repeated his words in my mind. It was the truth.

She was shot. She was dead. I'd failed her.

*****

Emiliano pulled over at the third exit of the hospital. But the scene was still the same. Media whores everywhere huddled in a bunch. Ready to throw questions my way, just doing their jobs. The news had spread like a bullet. They were already here, even though we had been the ones to break every traffic rule to be here as soon as possible. Judging by the set up the perfect light casting upon the reporter's face, it seems like they had at least half an hour advantage.

I still wonder sometimes if they kill people to create news. All of them looked ready, not a single hair out of its place like they were representing morning news, not reporting at 2 AM about a gruesome murder.

All of them spotted my car at the same time, Emiliano handed me a pair of black aviators. But I ignored it and climbed out of the car. Their mikes were shoved into my face, the sharp brightness of the camera's flashing tried to blind my soulless eyes, but to no avail. Behind me, Emiliano was shoving them aside like a bulldozer. But my hands remained limp to my sides.

They were useless because they didn't rise when they were needed. I lost her. My walk turned into a side when they all had to hold back reaching the boundary of the morgue. I had made a weak-ass vow to myself to avenge my brother when I was here the last time. Fill the empty drawers with mutilated bodies of his killers.

Instead, I was scanning the bullets that tore through her chest. Inspected her blood that was beginning to dry now. The smell of rotting faces didn't even affect me anymore.

Emiliano's reluctant footsteps rang in the cold morgue. "Begin the preparations for her last rites, Emiliano," I tell him. The moment I bury her, I'll begin to do what should have been done years ago.

*****

The next morning, hundreds of people were gathered in the cemetery all dressed in black fitted suits and curve-hugging black dresses. As though mocking me that they lived to see the morning sunshine today. Whilst someone else was getting buried six feet under. All because I had failed.

I stayed awake all night recalling my every single mistake. How I had foolishly thought I had time. When I was wearing myself out in the fighting ring making risky decisions that could cause my business a fortune. I should have been working on the plan... The plan to execute my father.

The man responsible for her death.

I took a step forward and watched her face for the last time. The embalmers did a great job restoring her heavenly beauty, no one can tell that she had been shot 5 times... 5 times in the chest and every single drop of her blood had drained out of her body, washing away with the raindrops. Even the sky opened to weep for her last night.

The shooter knew one had been enough. No doctor in the world could have saved her even if he was standing beside her. But the hatred for her made him do this.

I uncurled my fingers, the dirt slipped from my hand falling on her pristine casket. This is how I lost her, she was slipped away from my hand so quickly all I could do was watch like a mute spectator. The hatred had to be for me because no one can hate her. She was so pure. She could never hurt anyone.

I took a step back from the grave as the fucking coward I am.

The priest gulped visibly, fearing this mortal man. When my eyes met with him, he began his last rituals praying to God to grant her heaven. A life where no men like me will even get to sniff around her.

My head was held high, but my eyes were casting low in shame. Then out of nowhere in my weakest moment, a soft hand curled around mine. Careful not to touch my damaged fingers. Always so careful.

"Gian..." I heard my name being whispered from Zara's mouth.

Slowly my head turned to look at her. She was wearing a white dress, standing out among the sea of people in black attire, looking like the angel she is.

"I am so sorry, principessa."

I was back on the flight again. The first class from Vancouver to San Diego but this time with newfound energy. To enjoy the luxury that comes with the first class. I took pictures, got comfortable in the seat, and kept on running my mouth with the delicious food they had served. I hadn't eaten anything since afternoon at Lara's house and my stomach was beginning to growl like there is a monster residing in it.

I was flipping through the channels on the screen in front of me, chewing on the chicken satay when a familiar face caught my attention. Gian was getting hustled by the TV reporters.

My jaw hung open looking at the picture on the TV screen. It was permanently stuck to one side of the screen while they looped Gian's clip. She was wearing the pendant Gian had given me on Christmas. They were the same color as her eyes. Gian had given me something that belongs to his mother. It wasn't a lie like I had thought after learning the truth.

I quickly plugged in the earphones, tears streamed down my cheeks when I heard the reporter.

"Gian Armani, CEO of the Armani groups' mother, socialite Claudia's Armani has been shot dead in front of the hotel Danielli. The restaurant chain is owned by the Armani Group of Companies. As per our sources, she was shot 6 times. She died on the spot, the hotel is evacuated for-"

A numbing sound rang in my ear. I couldn't feel anything, with shaky hands I reached for my phone. I had to make several attempts to unlock it and more to even find Gian's number to reach out to him.

I screamed in frustration when it ran out of power and switched off. The steward came running and helped me put the phone in charge. I saw her mouth move as she tried to help me but I waved her off slumping back on my seat.

The soft surface prickled my skin like I had been sleeping on the bed of thorns, for the next hour. Just moments ago I was happy to enjoy the luxury, the flight was delayed after we had boarded. Now I feel trapped in the metal box.

As soon as the seatbelt signs were off I was the first one to jump out of my seat. All the important stuff had been with me in my handbag so I left my luggage circling on the conveyor belt and sprinted towards the exit.

The guy, Antonio, Mario had sent me a picture of was standing with a placard. "My house now. Go fast as you can drive." I bark the command at him. His lips curved in a devilish grin, as I had given him exactly what he had wanted.

He did as I had said by getting us home in record time.

I ran to my house and opened the front door. I gasped in shock as I saw the couch toppled over and the vase on top of the small table scattered into pieces in the middle of the corridor. The hair on the back of my neck rose in fear. My feet pivoted before my mind could make the decision to run.

Antonio's head jerked towards watching me run out. "Oh, fuck.! I was supposed to clean it." he grabbed his hair, tugging it in frustration.

"The cemetery now." I say, trying to open the door but it was locked. My head snapped to him in anger, why is he wasting time.

"What time will the rituals begin I need to be there." I shrilled in frustration attempting to break open the door when he didn't answer.

"You are not supposed to be there. It's not your place." He said sternly. My brows rose in a mock challenge.

"Do as I say or I can always hail a cab." I said through gritted teeth.

"Great.! You got claws now." He tsked, chuckling at me, unfazed by my rudeness. I gnash my teeth coming to a decision, and started to leave to fetch a cab.

"You don't even know which cemetery." he growled throwing his arms in the air, with the small age difference. It looked like a lovers quarrel in the eyes of the people crossing by. So, I don't answer just jut my chin at him continuing the facade for the people watching us.

"Fine, I will drive you." he barked, tapping on his phone with unnecessary force.

"There will be others, Miss Sinclair. They will throw you over their shoulder and toss you out." he told me opening the door for me, closing it extra force. But I remained unfazed, dawning a thick skin.

*****

The parking area outside the cemetery was filled with luxury cars. All black and tinted. Antonio had to convince a few people or so I understood by his tone as he spoke in Italian, to get permission to allow me inside.

It was easy to spot a big group of people all dawned in black clothes. I bit my lip realizing the major blunder I had made. I was wearing a daisy white dress. I had gone home to change but the mess inside threw me off the rail. I turned around to scowl at Antonio who was looking at me with an amused expression.

Straightening my spine, I held my chin high walking towards them. If I lose my confidence over the color of my dress, how will I be able to comfort my Gian.

My steps faltered as I was a few feet away from the group. As Soto, Lorenzo, and Emiliano turned to look at me.

Only Emiliano and Soto came forward, glowering at me.
 "I didn't think you would go through with it. What are you doing here." Emiliano growled, his eyes scanning past my shoulder.

My mouth opened and closed. What am I doing here.? I didn't know about Claudia's death before I boarded the plane. I came here to be with Gian.

My whole I had been a pawn, given from one sister, who didn't want me to another who had wanted to prove to her parents that she was the responsible one in every aspect. And when that motto was accomplished she attempted to give me back as they now had their eyes set on accomplishing a chance at birthing their own DNA.

But I had never been a pawn to Gian... he had made sure I was safe from his enemies, as I slowly took small steps in my life. I am at the critical stage now, if I take a step forward I'll become a queen. Or I can stay here and leave my king alone when he might need me the most.

*****

Hey, honey!!! It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you check out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Married To Become Mr. & Mrs. Billionaire' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''his Captive'. The story link is on my profile  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.6K 85
โœงIt all started with a slapโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’Š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‰๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
315K 6K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
19.2K 1.6K 16
(๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ) "๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
201K 15.5K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...