Mystery I never thought

By Stories-Available

The world which we know is not complete. The world is completed with unknown mysteries. No one of us reached... More

characters at the start
Life of leads
1.Side to Travel
2.New meeting
New meeting 2
New meeting 3
Uninterested Friendship
.Games.
unplanned destination
Forest Travel
A new Entry
Is this Real?
Answer to a waited cliffhanger
Fun All Around
An unhappy decision
Search
The Doubt
The Vampire
Escape
Something new
The Underground
Explanation
POWERS RULE
DISCUSSION
Friends
A Start
POWERS
CONFERENCE
Ready to go
Missing You
CONFESSION
POWERS KILL
Something
Joined or Broken
Joined or Broken 2
New plot
DREAMY POWERS
Normal day
Library meet
Main reason search
Member of POWERS KILL
The night
A mess
Taking a step
Follow
Prison
Calm day
What next😮
Plan
Royal diamond
Graveyard
Flashback
Cutest Moment
New Book

Not unplanned. PREPLANNED

964 90 46
By Stories-Available

AVNEET POV,
I am hella scared. Many questions was running in my mind.
Is this castle haunted?
Am I going to die?
Why did I board the Delhi train?
What am I gonna do?
Then someone shook me.

Siddharth: Avneet.....AVNEET.

Avneet: huh! What....what happened?

Siddharth: I should ask that . Where are u lost?

Avneet: I am lost in this hell. We all are going to die Sid.( She said in the verge of crying)

Reem suddenly hugged me.

Reem: Nothing will happen to us Avu.  If we stay together we surely will win against these supernatural powers.

Madan: I know few things about these supernatural powers and ways to control them. But for that me must go inside the castle.

Avneet: I.... I am not...... coming anywhere

Sid: Madan , what are you talking? How will we go inside this castle knowing there is supernatural powers inside?

Madan: we have no option. We can't run. Our only option is to face .

Faizal: sorry guys but I think Madan is right.

I broke the hug but still I am not relieved. I saw everyone and felt they were also scared. Jannat was pale and her eyes became red. I think she is crying inside herself. I should adjust the situation. Thinking all these I nodded indicating 'let's go'

We all again started walking in those huge steps. Finally!  The entrance reached . We went inside and saw the view of a royal clean palace. It doesn't seem to be an old haunted castle. We saw 2 huge staircase in either side of the hall.

Damn! Seriously the builder is a staircase psycho.

We were not ready to sacrifice our legs so started walking in the ground floor. There were a lots of rooms .Really I am tired to count it. One of those rooms contain huge variety of  outfits. In short it was a boutique Of the castle. Sorry , sorry a huge grand boutique.

This mystery part of our life never failed in shocking us. One of those was that castle's  boutique which contain dresses that perfectly fit us.

Reem: This unplanned destination is shocking us to death. These pretty outfits seems like stitched for us ( she said it happily forgetting all the worries)

Siddharth: No Reem. It doesn't seem to be an unplanned destination. It is like a preplanned trap for us.

Madan: These dresses would really fit us 6 of us perfectly but it is a matter to worry. Someone have trapped us  and they knew we will fall into their trap.

Avneet: 6 ! Wait! We are only 4 here where is Jann and Faiz?

That was the time , that room's door opened with a thud and Fainnat came running inside the room . Scare was visible in their eyes.

Jannat: guys. We.... both went to the kitchen here.....  to arrange the food stuffs I had but...... but......( She said lacking of breath)

Sidneet/ Reem/ Madan: buttttttt.......

Faiz: but there is already a lot of food stuffs that will be more than enough for all of us for 1 month.

All except Fainnat: WHAT?

Faiz: but. There. Is. Already.  A. Lot.......

Before he complete his stupid dialogue we rushed to the kitchen. ..........

They were right.

We were expression less. A lot of emotions went through us. We came back to Fainnat.
We all then entered a room attached with a royal bathroom.

With One in the bathroom and  all other just near the closed door , we all took bath and changed our dress. Yes! Those castle boutique's outfits!

After eating the food stuffs which Jannat already had.

Reem: now it's night 11 guys.

Jann: are u sleepy?

Avneet: After going through all these I lost my interest in sleep.

Siddharth: specially in this castle.

Madan: but we can't stay like this. We should sleep.

Faizal: but how Madan. This castle is huge. We can't even get near to one another if we are in danger.

Avneet: let's sleep in groups.

Reem: yeah. We 3 girls on the 1st right room and u 3 on 1st left room.

Siddharth: Take water with u . Don't come to kitchen in the middle of the night.

Then we all drifted to sleep as planned.

In Night.................

.......................................................................

Were u waiting for this chapter? .......
How was it?

Night is an important part in a haunted house. Isn't it?

So what is going to happen tonight?

Is this really a haunted house?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837 40 17
what happens when your life suddenly takes a wrong turn ? what happens when you find out the people you love the most are not in your life anymore...
55.1K 6K 44
Graphics credits: @mwahbitchkriti Three best friends since they were in diapers. They can give and take life for each other. There heart resides in e...
112K 5.8K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
34.5K 1.7K 49
A story of two persons who is connected by destiny 💜 through the lockets they themselves gifted to each other but unknown of that .... And their fri...