Coincidental Mess || BTS FANF...

By cherry_blossom76

"What! We should tell the police about it." "But I don't think it would be better that way." ... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2 : Hurt
Chapter 3 : Left
Chapter 4 :Texts
Chapter 5 : Memories
Chapter 6 :Work
Chapter 7 : Someone
Chapter 8: Miss you
Chapter 9: Fantasie
Chapter 10: Bother
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Clumsy
Chapter 13: Angel
Chapter 14: With Her
Chapter 15: Past
Chapter 16: Queen
Chapter 17: Curious Child
Chapter 18: Fair Game
Chapter 19: War of mind
Chapter 20: Celestial
Chapter 21: Frozen Dessert
Chapter 22: Mr.Insane
Chapter 23: Dangerous than Yoongi
Chapter 24: Ravishing
Chapter 25: Daddy Material
Chapter 26: Brat
Chapter 27: What If
Chapter 28: Boss
Chapter 30: Vulnerable
Chapter 31: Devil's trap
Chapter 32: Wildest Dream
Chapter 33: Sinful
Chapter 34: Irresistible
Chapter 35: Coincidental
Chapter 36: Hornier
Chapter 37: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Flashbacks
Chapter 40: Maybe

Chapter 29: Not your pup

71 10 65
By cherry_blossom76

"Paths cross in perfect time."

 Y/N's P.O.V

Time carried away two weeks with its own flow. My mind caught up on a suspicious web of thoughts. Life and all other stuff are going pretty well to my suspicion. No texts, or any items from that creepy stranger lately. No sudden bad news or rejection or anything. 

Rather my nights have been replaced with the silly fights and laughter with Yuri while my day elapses through the lazy hours of work. Coffee and meetings are all I could think of in these lazy hours. But still, I couldn't get over the fact that life is acting pretty weird to me these past weeks.

'Pretty weird' represents too good than I could expect.

Meeting Hoseok is nothing but amazeballs in my life. That man is full of surprises. Never did I expected to witness him being all funny and chaotic and cute all at the same time. The last date with him proved that he's a lot more than I can think of. Being all childish and chaotic with him in the arcade, then being all classy and intimate while having dinner was totally backasswards for me. We basically hung out and switch personalities to adapt to each environment. Those fun memories with him evoke my mind to the thought of 'one more time'.

Jungkook is no exception. My first impression led me to think of him as a workaholic but the frequent exchanges of texts with him prove otherwise. Besides that my sober state witnessed him as a 'cute' guy. While my drunk self demands him as a 'daddy'.

Again, these are just my assumptions and also the last thing I want to think of for the next few hours.

But who am I kidding?

My life could turn me down at any moment, leaving me dumbfounded.

My fingertips playing with the pencils across the sketch for sake of improvement. The lack of concentration on it at the moment makes my job harder for me. Should I get some coffee? My eyes immediately spot the empty cups around my desk, convincing me that I had enough for today. But nothing is helping today, not even the coffee.

A sigh of displeasure leaves me as I bury my head, resting my hands on the desk. I have to finish this or else I won't be able to enjoy my weekend this time. Injustice places against the sketch, the moment my phone buzzes possessing my attention in no time. But my attention drops to the ground in barely a second as soon as my eyes testify some ice cream memes from Jungkook which he's been doing for the past weeks.

While my fingers become busy in replying, the pale blonde guy approaches my desk. His eyes discover my sketch instantly as he shoots me a glance. Pursing my lips in a thin line, I slam my phone on the desk to interrogate with his stern expression.

"Hi, Yoongi! What's up? Want to grab a coffee or something?" I ask. My aura maintaining a cheery mood though it's not my inside aura.

"Didn't you have enough coffee for today?" He states. The once cheery aura expires immediately replacing my authentic mood.

Unamazed.

"How can you be this straightforward?" I blame him. Crossing my arms on my chest, I present my displeasure in front of him.

But Yoongi is Yoongi, unbothered.

"Mr. World wide handsome with great humor and talent wants you now." He states while I eye him weirdly.

What the hell did he just say?

"Is this complicated enough for you?" He questions with a cocky expression. My eyes gazing that pale being in an astonished manner.

"Funny enough," I utter with an eruption of fake laughter.

||

The moment I step into his sophisticated office, a pair of cold eyes pierces me in my tracks. The handsome face of his inhabits a rigid and cold stare. The worst assumptions swamping in my mind. He stands in front of me as I squint my eyes at him.

Drawing in a deep breath, I try to calm my overthinking mind. The burning stare would last as long as it takes for him to think about my trivial existence.

Oops! That assumption just added fuel to my worst thinkings.

Okay! I think I've to kiss goodbye to my job in order to save my unproductive existence.

"Ms. Song Y/N." He states, before clearing his throat. My gaze already down in order to shield me from that burning stare.

"Your design has done a great job." He squeals in excitement." The clients loved your design so much that they want to start working on it in the next few weeks. This is a great opportunity for you and my company."

So...I'm not getting jobless. This thought alone is inspiring me to jump around the building.

"And you are off for today. As you have to attend a congratulatory party later this evening." He states while his feet carry him towards his desk.

What's with the mad expression earlier that time? I was literally on the edge of quitting my job before he fires me off. But his expression totally backfired me. Or is it just my overthinking mind? Discrete thoughts like this mold me for a good minute without any words.

||

Happiness flows through me much later than it should have been. The blame for this goes to my boss and his acting skills. The genuine grin explodes into a radiant smile on my face along with the excitement of going home early. But still, I have to attend a congratulatory party with the clients. Not a huge deal despite the fact that I'm out of clothes.

Not long my mind starts to drift in the plans until I spot Yoongi. The instant enthusiasm builds in me as I feel the urge to hug him tightly. Even though he doesn't like to get hugged, and that's just a bonus to my fun.

"Yah! What's with the sudden affection?" He asks in a threatening manner. But that only radiates my smirk while my hands wrap around his waist tightly.

"My design got accepted!" I squeal in excitement.

"With that type of sketch?" He pokes fun of me. My eyes shooting bullets at him after breaking the hug.

"Whatever." I utter, blowing it off. My feet darting their way towards my desk, still in the bubble of enthusiasm. After packing my belongings, I attempt for home until I face Yoongi again. But this time with a much delightful expression.

"Congrats! You did a great job." He states, while his fingers brush against my hair in an affectionate manner.

"Thanks. But I'm not your pup." I laugh it off.

[Next update: Friday]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.3K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
95.9K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
61.2K 3.5K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...