Love and Respect

By lopa22joshi

Love stands along with 3 pillars in life, as the 4 pillar itself is love. 1) care 2) trust 3) respect... More

Chapter 1 - Intro
Chap 2 - Marriage
Chap 3 - First Night
Chap 4 - Stuck with her
Chap 5 - Leave
Chap 6 - New Morning
Chap 7 - At Office
Chap 8 - For Lunch and Dinner
Chap 9 - Hotel Room
Chap 10 - Hard Work
Chap 11 - Presentation
Chap 12 - At Lunch
Chap 13 - Home
Chap 14 - Riya's Plan
Chap 15 - Explanation
Chap 16 - Scene at Office
Chap 17 - Conversation
Chap 18 - Airport
Chap 19 - Family Dinner 1
Chap 20 - Family Dinner 2
Chap 21 - At Mehra House
Chap 22 - At Riya's Home
Chap 23 - Breakup
Chap 24 - Dadaji's Anger
Chap 25 - Sharing Bedroom
Chap 26 - Misunderstanding
Chap 27 - Romantic Evening
Chap 28 - First Kiss
Chap 29 - Fair Chance
Chap 30 - Truth - Part 1
Chap 31 - Truth Part 2
Chap 32 - At The Hospital
Chap 33 - Family
Chap 34 - Emotional Side
Chap 35 - Shopping - Part 1
Chap 36 - Shopping - Part 2
Chap 37 - At Restaurant
Chap 38 - Moni's Plan
Chap 39 - Rudra's Support
Chap 40 - My Love
Chap 41 - New Relation
Chap 42 - Apologized
Chap 43 - Guilt
Chap 44 - Questions
Chap 45 - Last Day Of Trip
Chap 46 - Sick
Chap 47 - Birthday Party
Chap 48 - Health
Chap 50 - Good News
51 - Kidnap - Part 1
Chap 52 - Kidnap - Part 2
Part 53 - Their Birth
Part 54 - Reunion

Chap 49 - Respect Beyond Words

179 4 0
By lopa22joshi

Rudra's POV

When I saw Yash carrying wifey in his arms I panicked. Yash made her lie down on the bed and my senses were gone numb. I saw Moni picking up my phone and I let her do. The realization hit me that she was not well from the morning, I should have been more careful but I failed. I quickly sat on the bed and started rubbing wifey's palm. And Moni started sprinkling water drops on wifey's eyes. 

Slowly wifey opened her eyes and I release my breath which I was holding on to. She tried to sit straight but a glare from me was enough for her. Even Dr. Zoya was here she told us to leave the room, but I was not ready. Moni stood up from the bed and pulled me out along with her and Yash and in no time Dadaji too join us. We were waiting for the door to open. 

After nearly 20mins the door open and we quickly rush in. I saw Zoya was smiling at me while sitting next to wifey and she was sitting with her straight legs and quilt covered till her waist and head back to the headboard. I asked her, "Zoya tell me how is wifey, is there any serious matter?" by standing near the edge of our bed along with Dadaji."

Zoya smiled at me and said, "first promise me Rudra you will gift me a BMW then only I will tell you how your wifey is." I almost yelled at her "what rubbish is this Zoya, here I'm worried about her health and you want a car. Are you out of your senses?" She smiled at me with a teasing one and I never knew what was going on in her head. She quickly holds Moni's hand and made her sit beside her and whispered something in Moni's ear and the smiled on Moni's face was worth watching. 

She too turned towards me and said, "I want an Audi car bhai." and now I was losing my patients with them. I said "speak up you both that how is her health?" and moved a step forward to hold their arms with anger but Dadaji quickly holds me back by my arm. Dadaji told me, "Rudra see their mischievous smile it means there is nothing to worry about just go with the flow." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself and then open my eyes and saw them. 

They were still grinning ear to ear and giggle god knows for what. I finally accepted, "ok I will give you the car you wish for as a gift but please tell me what has happened to her." And finally, Moni and Zoya both screamed together in excitement "Congratulations you are going to be a Father.

 My entire body became numb. It was like I lost all my senses my brain took some time to take this news. I was brought of this shock by Dadaji as he hugged me in a bone-crushing hug and wishing me congratulations along with happy tears in his eyes.

I quickly look towards wifey and saw her one hand was on her stomach and a single tear roll down her eye. Her tear was like a stab in my heart. I knew the circumstances we had in Manali and now her being pregnant I was not able to meet her eyes but still, I was looking at her every move. 

Her smile was not reaching her eyes. Moni and Zoya both hug her and then Yash hug and wish me congratulations. Moni said, "it was the best day of her life. She will never forget her this birthday one because of the engagement announcement and the second because of the good news of becoming an aunt." After having all fun and chatting and teasing all of them left the room. 

 I sat down on the bed near wifey and hold her hand to talk but before I could start Moni came back into my room and sat on the bed. She quickly unlocked her phone and called someone keeping her phone on speaker.

After two rings we heard a husky voice, "hello"

But before I could or Hetal could say something Moni started her drama. 

"Bhai Moni here." And I could easily say that he might have got up with a jolt. "What happened Moni is everything already is my sister alright." Abhi bhai asked. 

 Moni said "bhai where is Isha di I want to talk to you both together and please keep your phone on the speaker", we could hear bhai was waking up Isha.

"Hello Moni what happened" came Isha's voice. And here our drama queen started again.

"Bhai, di there is something I want to tell you. Please listen carefully and don't jump from the bed and hold each other tightly if you want you can side hug also to each other for support." And then Isha asked in her tensed voice, "please say Moni what happened you are scaring us please say my best friend is alright. Where are you all?"

"Isha di she is already but no she is not already. There is a lot we all have to go through." I quickly glare at Moni to stop but she just ignored me and continue, "Isha di bhabhi needs all of us. She will become fat and throw tantrums at us. And bhai is whipped now." I never left my eyes from my wifey. I was observing her every move. She had a smile on her face up also there was fear in her eyes.

This time Abhi bhai got irritated and asked Moni to please say, "What happened to my sister please speak up rather than forming these puzzles otherwise we are coming right now at Oberoi Mansion." I kept my hand on Moni's shoulder and mouthed her to say as it was already 2 at midnight.

And then she finally broke the news to them, "Bhabhi is pregnant and Abhi bhai you are going to be a Mama (children call Mama to their mother's brother) and Isha di Mami (Children call Mami to mother's brother's wife)"  and what we all heard was a voice full of shock saying, "WHAT" in unison

I took the phone from Moni and said bhai and Isha we are going to be parents. I saw my wifey's face her one hand was still on her flat stomach I guess she was feeling the baby and was zone out as always. I shook her a little as Abhi bhai and Isha wanted to congratulate her she spoke to them and then we greeted good night to all and finally Moni left the room. 

I got up and lock the door and went to the bed and hold wifey's hands. She saw your fingers interlock and tear roll out of her eye. I don't know what was bothering her. So I went close to her to hug her but she stopped me. And kept her head down and was caressing her flat stomach. I was waiting for her reaction and words but only tears were flowing down her eyes. 

I could not take it more so I lift her chin with my thumb and finger so that she could see me. I was trying to read her eyes which had so many emotions in them which was difficult to figure out what she wants and what she is thinking. I knew what I did in Manali was to save her and she confessed that she loves me in Manali but I can't force her for this pregnancy. 

We did not expect this and when it's there I was very happy but still, I will respect her decision because I took her virginity without her concern but I don't want her to force for motherhood. I don't want my child to be felt unwanted by her mother. I will respect her decision so I had to decide for it and said to her which was the most difficult thing to utter for me in my life.

"Wifey I know what happened in Manali between us and if you..." I paused and close my eyes and took a deep breath relaxing while my heart was crying to utter those words still I did. I open my eyes and said, "wifey if you are not comfortable with this child then you can do abo.." 

I took a deep breath again and said "abo... abortion I will not stop you."

Hetal's POV

As soon as I heard I am pregnant I was on cloud nine. It was our love sign. It was our baby bug in my stomach. A happy tear roll down my eye when I kept my hand on my flat stomach feeling the baby. I saw Rudra became numb for few seconds but Dadaji's hug made his move. 

After everyone left he hold my hand it was the best feeling, but when I heard Abhi bhai addressing me as my sister and Isha addressing me as my best friend and not my name Hetal a realization hit me that I am still leaving a lie I am still Mittali for the Oberoi's. I was brought out from my trance by Rudra as Abhi bhai and Isha wanted to talk to me after keeping the call and Moni leaving us I saw Rudra coming and sitting on the bed he interlocks our fingers and tears roll out of my eyes. 

I have to tell him the truth today because I cannot live this lie anymore after getting the news of pregnancy I wanted to be selfish I want him. I want my child's father with me throughout this pregnancy and my life. I want to grow old with him. 

But my mind questioned me what if he rejects me and curse me for not telling him the truth before and that ached my pain and tears flowed out of my eyes more. He lifts my chin and I could see only concern and fear in his eyes. 

I was gathering the courage to tell him the truth. But after what Rudra said I was shocked. It felt like somebody took my soul from my body. He told me to do an abortion and I knew why he said this it was only because of my tears. He took my happy tears in the wrong manner.

So I quickly wiped my tears and hugged him as my life depends on it. He got stiff for a second but slowly wrap his hand around my waist. I sob in his chest and mumbled sorry for nth no of times. 

He slowly moved me back and asked, "wifey why are you saying sorry?"' I slowly look up at him and then again down at our fingers which were still interlock, and said, "Rudra I am not Mittali Mehra but I am Hetal Mehra. Mittali left before marrying you and I became your substitute bride. 

I am sorry I never got the courage to tell you this before. But trust me I love you. And if you are angry with me and want me to leave this house after knowing the truth I will leave. But please don't tell me about abortion. 

I love you. I love my child. Please. Don't tell me to do this I beg of you." But when I got no answer I slowly look up to meet the most beautiful million-dollar smile of my life. Rudra was smiling and here I was getting nervous. I looked in his eyes and he quickly hugged me and then kiss on my head then pulling me a bit away he kissed my forehead then eyes, nose, cheeks, and then slams his lips on mine. This kiss was like a promise, deep and soft but later it turned out to be wild,  demanding and passionate.

We broke the kiss when we felt the need to breathe. He kept his forehead connected to me and said, "I know this wifey that you are Hetal." I slowly look up at him and the smile said he was not lying. 

I was shocked to hear this but let it go and said again, "I'm sorry hubby" and he said "it's ok wifey. I am happy that finally, you said this because I knew how stress and tense you were with this matter."

I kissed his cheeks again and said, "what will Dadaji and Moni say when they will know the truth" and he just laughs out loud making me confuse. I asked him, "why are laughing I am getting nervous." And he said "even they know" and I was shocked would be an understatement. "For how long?" I asked and the answer brought the eyes out of my socket I can say, "almost 6 months." Rudra replied And I gasped at it.

"Even Abhi bhai and Isha know that we know the truth." Rudra said and trust me I had no word to say except, "WHAT" in shock.

Then he told me everything that how he framed me for cooking, how he investigated about me and told Dadaji about my truth and how red-handed I was caught at Moni's fashion house at first time by Moni and still, she pretended. 

Then the accident and Abhi bhai and him talking at the hospital. I was just listing to him. It was the best thing in my life. My burden of a lie was removed from my shoulder. When we notice the time it was almost 4 in the morning so Rudra said we should sleep now. 

We both lied down on the bed and Rudra kissed me on my forehead and then on my stomach by saying, "You are welcome our baby bug." I just kept creasing his hair and then finally he lied down beside me but not before wrapping his arms to my waist and my head on his chest where I could hear his heartbeats. 

It was the best feeling in this world I never wanted anything except this love and respect in my life.    

***************************

मेरा आज मेरा कल आप हो,
मेरी हाथों की मेहँदी हाथों की लकीर आप हो,
हर पल आपका ही रहता है ख्याल हमको,
कुछ इतना दिल के करीब आप हो.

*****************************

कबूल हो गई हर दुआ हमारी,
मिल जो गई हमें चाहत तुम्हारी,
अब नही चाहत है दिल में हमारे कुछ,
जब से मिल गई है मोहब्बत तुम्हारी.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 566 34
Been #1 in Chandigarh #2 in Mumbai #2 in entrepreneurs Ruhi Singhania. The CEO of Earthly Fashions. She is known for her luxurious lifestyle, outstan...
508K 19.2K 69
SHRANAV OBEROI - 27 yrs CEO of Shriar & co. A tall, well built , handsome man, has anger issues, to arrogant known as the devil in his office. Loves...
1.8K 160 10
"You are exactly precisely and perfectly what i waited for my love" RISHI MALHOTRA - a 27 years old billionaire CEO of Malhotra group of industry. He...
529K 25K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...