Soul Dancing (TP! Link x Read...

By BadTendenciess

REWRITTEN โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ Possible Content: Abuse Smut Blood & Injury Sexual Assault/Rape Traumatic Events P... More

01 | Monachopsis: I
03 | Monachopsis: III
05 | Monachopsis: V
06 | Monachopsis: VI
07 | Introspective: I
08 | Introspective: II
09 | Introspective: III
10 | Introspective: IV
11 | Gnossienne: I
12 | Gnosssienne: II
13 | Gnossienne: III
14 | Gnossienne: IV
15 | Altschmerz: I
16 | Altschmerz: II

04 | Monachopsis: IV

649 24 9
By BadTendenciess

100%
██████████

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
ABUSE
BLOOD & INJURY

Word Count: 4,608

__________________________
▲‌

     ༄ "You're an idiot," he breathed, kicking me over once more. My waist was already bruised up on both sides and breathing was becoming difficult for me. "I told you to have this cleaned by the time I returned!" He snapped again, grabbing me by my already knotted, messy hair as he forced me to stand up. I winced, breathing heavily in fright. "Does this look clean to you?!" He shoved my face towards the sink, forcing me to look at the dirty plates I hadn't gotten to before he returned home. "Do they?!" He yelled again, and I shook my head hurriedly.

     He threw me back against the ground and I struggled to crawl away fearfully. He placed his big boot, compared to my little feet, on my ankle. "Don't," he warned. I froze, squinting my eyes shut. I heard him sigh and I opened my eyes slightly to see him turned away from me, the fireplace in front of him silhouetting his figure. I could tell he had his fingers pressed up against the bridge of his nose.

     "It's that little Ordon boy, the one from the ranch that keeps you distracted from your tasks, isn't it?!" He growled, "it is!" He turned back towards me again as I frantically shook my head. He rushed up to me, kneeling down beside me and he grabbed my cheeks with a single hand. His force pressed against my cheeks so harshly I could feel the pressure hurting through my teeth.

     "Speak when you are spoken to."

     He gave me a last glare before jerking my head away, standing back up to plop down on his seat beside the fire. "You won't see him tomorrow, you'll stay in all day," he began, facing away from me into the fire. "If I find out you escaped, 'Silent Princess'," he mocked my nickname.

     "May the goddesses help you," he threatened.

     I held my tears back and facing the ground, I lifted my torso up from the floor.

Why did he have to use that nickname?

     "Get to cleaning," he demanded and kicked back on his seat, flinging a bottle of whiskey that rested by him towards his lips. I immediately got up and made my way to the sink, very timidly.

     I turned the faucet on, grabbing a sponge to begin cleaning. As soon as I grabbed the first plate, I wiped it once to see my subtle reflection.

     My face was clean, no bruises. The way he left me so that no one would suspect a thing. If only anyone would see beneath my clothes, they would find the real damage.

▲‌

     ༄ "Mmph," I quietly groaned, my heavy eyelids blinking slowly. My vision was blurred and all I saw was green. . .grass? A sudden smell hit me. Gods, it smelled awful. I finally managed to fully open my eyes and I was able to confirm that I did see grass, but, it was moving.

Or was I?

     My hands clenched so the numbness in my arms could leave me, and when my sense of touch returned to me I felt a thick coat of fur clutched in my hands.

What?

     Suddenly I heard the sound of a hog, and my eyes widened.

     Before I could fully comprehend what was going on, I began struggling and kicking, but a force held me down. I looked beside me to see a green monster stare into my eyes with its bright red creepy orbs. I yelled, struggling even harder and it began to panic, wrapping its long, nasty arms around my waist to restrain me.

     When it lifted me up to hold me, I stopped struggling for a second to notice that we were in the middle of a field. My mouth opened in panicked surprise when I realized I was far from home, and I began fighting harder. It shrieked in struggle, trying to maintain me in its arms.

     The hog began swerving out of control, and it bumped into another hog beside it. I noticed Colin being carried by the monster on that hog. "Colin!" I yelled, kicking out of control. "Colin!" I tried again, pressing my upper body towards his direction.

     The monster holding him complained, giving out it's shrilling croaks and it pulled out a club. He swung it back while he stared at me, perhaps to prepare to aim at me.

     I gasped, struggling I forced my right arm out of the monsters grip, swinging my elbow back into its face. It yelled in pain, letting me go the minute it grabbed its own face. I dropped down onto the earth with a big thump, rolling due to the speed the hogs were going.

     I grunted as multiple rocks hit against my arms and thighs, leaving me scratched up before finally halting the rolling on my stomach. I grimaced, lifting myself with my arms.

     The monsters made a stop while the one who was holding me turned back on his hog and rode straight for me. My eyes widened, and I picked myself up completely before limping off, trying to go as fast as I could. I huffed, breathing rapidly while I held my hand on my waist in which it hurt immensely.

     I heard it catching up to me, the trotting getting closer and closer behind me. I forced myself to run quicker, my eyes tearing up yet again, in fear and in pain.

     As soon as I was about to give up, an explosion behind me sent me flying forward, causing me to fall on my face. "Aghkk!" I grunted in pain, breathing sharply from my crying.

     I lift my torso slightly, summing up the strength I could to ignore the pain I was going through. My vision kept blurring in throbs. I looked behind me with a pained face, but my expression soon turned to disbelief.

     A white light resonated brighter than any light I've ever seen before me, it took the form of a goat. It was white as milk, golden linings flowing from its horns down through its body to its tail; a tail that formed into an odd swirl with spikes. In the center of it's rounded horns was a glowing orb, taking the same colors and golden linings as that of the goats. It's creamy, bright colors reflected off my eyes. I was full of awe.

     It let out a graceful yowl and the orb it held glowed brighter. I looked down from it to the monsters from before, but now they seemed alerted. They made their way off, galloping away. "No!" I yelled, holding my hand out towards them. "COLIN! ILIA!" I let out a throaty cry, feeling desperate. I could not do anything.

     Hastily, the goat hopped to my side, giving out a shriek before filling my senses with numb sensations, my vision of nothing but brightness.

▲‌

     ༄ I was softly placed on the ground, my back rested against a rock. I looked around, confused and obviously very scared for the events that had happened.

I was safe?

I noticed trees surround me and a fire with a tiny cauldron above it in front of me. Before I could observe some more I hissed in pain, squinting while placing my left hand on the right side of my waist.

     I gently lifted my hand to see blood bleeding through the fabrics of what I wore, it stained my hand. "Ah," I flinched in pain again, lifting my top to expose my waist.

     My skin was scratched off, tiny pebbles dug their way into my wound, along with a big sharpened one in the center. I must've fallen on it when I rolled off the hog. The wound penetrated beyond the three layers of skin, exposing some muscle tissue around the biggest rock. I cried out in panic, hyperventilating. I wasn't sure of what to do, and I didn't have the tools for it.

     I looked back down at it again, quickly looking away with tears in my eyes. It wasn't so bad, but it definitely wasn't the smallest cut either.

     "What am I gonna do?" I cried out, feeling desperate and vulnerable. I checked my surroundings and noticed a shed behind me. "Please gods," I begged, crawling for a second before lifting myself with the rock that I rested on. I placed my hand on the door knob, turning it.

     It didn't turn.

     I plopped down on the door, unable to resist the pain. "Help!" I cried, banging on the door behind me. I rested on it because I didn't expect anyone to be home. It just looked like a shed, not a house. Besides, I'd given up.

     My drowsy scanning of defeat finally caught a glimpse at something that sparked an idea. I wasn't excited for it, and my hope was not any better, but it was something I had to do if I wanted to keep this wound closed after removing the sharp rock in me.

     I pulled myself back towards the rock I first rested on, stabilizing myself to catch my breath before focusing on my objective. I stared at the fire below the mini cauldron, preparing myself for what I planned. My gaze averted to a singular stick that stood beside the fire. Grabbing it, I lit it up, and left it aside to keep it prepared.

     I lifted my top fully off my stomach again, placing the material in my mouth to muffle my upcoming screams. It tasted of blood and dirt, but I was in so much pain that I didn't care.

Hylia, here I go.

     I positioned my hand on the sharp rock, readying myself to pull it out.

Three, two. . . One!

     I swiftly ripped it out of my waist, giving out a sharp muffled yell. My eyes swelled up as my tears started flowing yet again. I threw my head back for a second before bringing my focus back to the injury. Quickly, I took out the three pebbles within my skin, blood slowly trickled out from the biggest wound.

Gods this is gonna be the worst fucking part.

     Looking at the lit stick beside me I grabbed it and positioned it ready to scorch my skin, to help the wound close. I had to cauterize it, there's no other way. I prepared myself once again, closing my eyes.

Three. . . Two . . .

     "Hey!" I heard a voice call. My eyes opened wide as I turned to see where it came from. I dropped my clothing from my mouth, I noticed a tanned man with quite giant hair approach me cautiously.

     "What are you doing?" He asked, a bit alarmed, I could tell he stared at the stick in my hand. My tears continued flowing, there was a look of distress in my eyes. "Help!" I yelped with a shaky voice.

     "Oh great Hylia!" He panicked when he noticed my deep gash. He ran over to my side and dropped on his knees, pulling gauze bandage out of his bag and placing it beside him. Then he pulled out a rag and placed it on my wound with both his hands, "hold here," he gently told me with a concerned, yet comforting face and grabbed my hand, placing it above the rag.

     He shot up, sprinting to the shed door, unlocking it before entering inside. So he does live there, in this shed. I breathed heavy, staring at the rag that continuously soaked up with blood.

     He soon returned, holding a liquid a bottle in one hand and a clean rag, a large cotton pad, a needle and thread in the other. Kneeling down beside me again, he took the cork from the bottle and tilted it over on another rag. He removed the one I currently held.

     I watched while he gave me a look of consent, "this'll burn, y'know," he worried. "As much as the fire?" I grunted out a joke. He gave me a warm smile before placing the rag on my wound gently. I jolted in pain, hissing from the burning sensation. Squeezing my eyes shut, I held on to his arm strongly.

     He kept cleaning the wound regardless, "jokester even when in the worst shape, huh?" He chuckled, "I like it." He retreated his hand after seeming to finish then picked up the needle and thread.

     My eyes widened. I knew what had to happen.

     "Well, now it might be as bad as the fire," he flinched, gritting his teeth guiltily. "I'm gonna have to close this so it won't get infected or heal weirdly," he tried to give me a comforting squeeze on my hand.

     "Close your eyes," he murmured, placing the thread through the needle before pinching my wound closed with his fingers. I squirmed, shutting my eyes tightly as I grounded my hands against Mother Nature.

     "On the count of three, alright?" He reassured and I nodded violently, desperate to get it over with. My body tensed up.

     "One—" he immediately shoved the needle through, a loud yelp escaping me as my body trembled. "That—" I struggled to breathe, "that wasn't three, asshole!" But he only focused.

     "Here we go again, okay? Be strong for me," he positioned the needle to go another loop. I grit my teeth, my head thrown back.

     This agonizing cycling pain resumed further about four times, and the final touch was brutal; a last pour of alcohol to my closed wound. But finally, it was over.

     By now, my skin must've nearly been numb. He reached for a soft cottony pad, placing it at my cleaned and closed wound. This should be the relieving half.

I watched him do his thing, and then looked up at him to admire his hair and how birds land on it and as much as nest in it. To tell the truth, I was nearly out of it.

     He glanced at me, most likely knowing what I'm staring at. "Oh, the birds amuse you?" He laughed. My gaze followed back to his eyes, letting out a slight apologetic huff.

     Grabbing the wrapping bandage, he asked me to lift myself as much as I could for a bit. In pain, I arched my back, the sharp pain traveling to my ab area. I winced and he rushed his hand down under my back to support it, allowing me to rest my weight on his hand a little. He began wrapping the bandage over and under my waist a couple times.

     "So," he interrupted the silence along with some tiny grunts I'd give, "how'd this happen to you?" He finally asked. I faced down at my injury. "Monsters invaded our spring," I simply answered. His mouth fell open a bit and he stopped wrapping for a second, staring at me. "Those monsters! I saw them gallop in a bunch towards Ordon!" He exclaimed. "So you're from Ordon? What are you doing here?" He wondered.

     I took a minute to answer, since I wasn't sure about mentioning the golden goat. "I was taken, but, I escaped," I concluded. He finished wrapping me up with a last tug before ripping the bandage off the roll to tuck it down with the rest of the bandage on my waist.

     "You're a brave one, I can already tell," he smiled, "I, on the other hand, fled straight home as soon as they passed by the first time. I waited for them to leave," he scratched the nape of his neck with an ashamed smile, "as soon as I heard them gallop by again, I waited a few minutes before peeking out and then heading straight to lock the gates," he nodded his head towards the gate that led to Hyrule field, and then turned to the other side, pointing to the gate that led deeper into the forest.

     I raised my brows in confusion, furrowing them upwards, "that's brave too, you know!" I praised. "You closed the gates even though there was possible danger outside. You could've just stayed home," I paused, "but you didn't." He smiled brightly in great pride, "thank you—" he then gave me a questioning face, "I don't think I caught your name?"

     He let me rest my back down again, placing both his hands on his lap. I adjusted myself before replying, "Y/N." He smiled, "Y/N," he repeated after me in delight, "beautiful name, really!" I blushed subtly, "appreciate it, thanks." I avoided his gaze, staring into the fire beside us. "Um, what about yours?" I turned back towards him who was also staring into the fire. "Oh—me?" He chuckled, "I'm Coro, this is my lantern shop," he gestured towards himself and his shed, "and my home, basically." I guess it wasn't just a shed after all. I stared up at him and his shed, then I smiled at him.

     "I really appreciate the help so much, I apologize for the insult," my voice faltered, "man," I looked down. "Imagine if you didn't come by." He laughed, "well you'd be nearly scorched now wouldn't you," he joked, "don't worry." I gave a slight smile, allowing air to blow through my nose as a slight giggle.

     "Will you be needing help to get to Ordon?" He asked, readying himself to lift me. "Oh—no, no you've helped a lot," I waved my hand off, "I'll make it." He shook his head, "are you gonna be leaving right now?" I gave it a thought for a second before nodding, "I need to see if everyone else is okay."

     He gave a stubborn look before grabbing my wrist and throwing my arm over his shoulder. "It's okay—" I got cut off as he shushed me, insisting.

     He helped me up even though I struggled to get on my feet, and we made our way towards Ordon.

     "Have you noticed how the skies have darkened?" He asked, looking up. I looked up as well, noticing the skies were of gray, and it had an eerie feeling to it. This place no longer felt safe.

▲‌

     ༄ Quicker than I thought we would, we made it to Link's house. He set me down beside a tree to catch my breath, sitting down beside me with one leg bent in which he rested his arm on. I held onto my wound, leaning my head back against the tree.

     "You gonna be okay?" I heard him ask me. I summed up a short chuckle, "it's not so bad—it's just—recent," I reassured him. His face kept the same expression of concern. "Think you can head on out on your own?" He asked and he stood up again, towering over me. I looked up at him, "you're not coming?" He shook his head. "No," he smiled, "I need to get back, make sure those gates stay closed."

     I didn't deny him of his supposed duty, but I did feel bad that he had to be out there on his own. "Thank you, seriously," I thanked him again with a genuine smile. He returned it, "no problem," he chuckled warmly, sticking out his hand for me to take. I took it, allowing him to help me up.

     We exchanged a last glance before he walked off, "if any more rocks stab ya, you know where to find me," he joked. I shook my head, smiling.

     After watching him disappear off into the woods' direction, I turned towards my village. A slight expression of pain lingered on my face while I made my way to Ordon.

     Before officially heading off, I gave a last glance at Link's house, hoping he was safe and perhaps at Ordon too. . .but maybe that was too much to hope for. Turning away, I continued off, my hand still pressed upon my wound.

▲‌

     ༄ "Y/N!" Uli yelped, she struggled over towards me and plopped down beside me. "Rusl!" She turned her head towards her house. "RUSL!" She cried out even louder.

     I was on the ground, kneeling for a while since the injury shot pains through my abs down to my pelvis at times. I tried to catch my breath. Gods, it felt like menstrual cramps or when you breathe wrong during running.

     Rusl bust through the door, "Uli?! What's wrong?!" His gaze soon locked on me, "Y/N!" Uli used both her hands to grab onto my hand and forearm, attempting to lift me. Rusl ran over to us immediately.

     "No, Uli—you're pregnant!" I insisted, clasping her hand in both of mine. "Allow me," Rusl spoke up as he grabbed me by my elbow and back, lifting me from the ground and leading me into the comfort of their home.

     When we got inside, they sat me down on their couch, allowing me to rest. Uli sat down on a chair next to me and Rusl stood up in front of me with his arms crossed. He was covered in some bandages which dripped blood on some areas. "What happened?" He asked in a subtle panic. I almost wanted to ask him the same, but my mind was racing a hundred miles per hour. Frowning, I spoke, "they were taken, Colin, Ilia—Link!" I breathed, tensing up. "Talo, and... Malo? Where are they? Beth?" Uli asked me, her hands on her chest in hope with her face full of worry.

     I tensed up further, "they're gone too?!" I panicked, lifting myself from the couch but soon wincing in pain. Rusl stepped over, reaching his hands out towards me, "now, now, Y/N, you mustn't worry right now," he comforted, giving a slight worried stare towards Uli. Possibly for provoking me some more. She looked down, ashamed, and decided to get up, "I'll get you some water, dear."

     Rusl continued, "I was just getting ready to begin my search, but now is too late and I am wounded—but I must guard from those filthy monsters." He grabbed his sword resting beside the doorframe. "Don't worry, Y/N," he reassured again, "we'll find them," he stated before nodding to Uli, who gave him a last smile before he took off outside his house.

     Uli walked back up to me, handing me a cup of water. I thanked her, downing some of the water immediately due to my longing thirst. She gave me a warm smile, but it was worn out and dull. I tried to return the smile but I could barely manage one before she burst out in tears, her face falling to her hands. I frowned at this, any sense of hope being submerged in negative thoughts subsequently. I placed the cup down on the floor.

     "Hey," I began, attempting to lift myself up a bit to place a hand on her shoulder, "it'll be okay." I gave my attempt at comforting her, but it was barely valid since I couldn't even find comfort within myself.

     "It's just—how could this happen?" She wailed, her shoulders jerking upward with her cries against my hand. "I should've been more cautious—" she tried to continue, but I interrupted. "Don't!—too much stress is bad for your baby, Uli!" I warned, trying to look her in her face while I rubbed my hand up and down her shoulder. She seemed like if she was trying to calm her crying, wiping away tears from her eyes.

     "They'll be fine, Uli," I genuinely comforted her this time, along with trying for some comfort within myself. "I don't know where Link may be, but he's strong—Rusl's successor in swordsmanship in fact!" I emphasized. "He'll save them," my voice faltered, "I have a feeling..."

     Link has always been a sharp one. It took him seconds to seek an exit, or objective of aid. He was quick, and he was fast. . .it's been that way since I first ever met him. I have a feeling he can get out of whatever he's been dragged into. . .

     This time, we were simply caught off guard.

     Her crying halted, a few sharp breaths escaping her here and there. She looked up at me, placing her hand on her pregnant belly. Her face still held worry, but she seemed more reassured. I gave her a weak smile that she managed to return. "I'll be here, waiting for my child Y/N," she spoke softly, "I believe in your words. I believe in Link."

     Her credibility in Link caused my anxiousness to cease into nothing more than a worry and I too had allowed my heart to be filled of hope a bit more.

     I leaned back into the couch, staring at the ceiling. My wound sent a sting of pain for a second, momentarily stopping when I pressed my hand over it. I scrunched up my face, looking at it in disappointment. "What happened to you there—if you don't mind me asking," she asked with her soft and gentle voice, her gaze trailing from my wound up to my face. I bit my lip, "well..." I paused, "when I was taken, I managed to escape but not under pretty circumstances."

     Her brows furrowed in worry, "did they hurt you?!" I immediately turned down her question of concern, "n-no!. . .no, I just fell from the hogs they rode on." I looked down at my wound again, "darn rock pierced my skin." I then complained, "out of all the other possible rocks or flat land I had to fall on it was this one—the thickest and sharpest one by far apparently." I threw my head back on the couch.

     "Hogs?" She questioned, but I could hear a tiny sigh of relief escape her lips, "it's still bad," she mumbled, "but I'm glad those filthy, pestering rodents didn't do anything to you." That's the most vulgar language I'll probably ever hear of innocent Uli.

     It was getting pretty late, the sky dawned and its light shunned clear of the sky. The last streaks of light that hit my skin through their tiny circular window had left me. I was wounded, worried, scared and exhausted. "I'm sure my husband is outside guarding right now, there's been some nasty monsters showing up," she sighed, "I'm gonna go out and help him in case I spot anything, I'll be back, okay?" She reassured me before opening the door and walking out, but she didn't close it behind her.

     I looked at the door, confused. She then came back in with a wrapped up sword in her hands, walking up towards me. "Y/N," she spoke, placing the sword next to me, "take care of this will you? I'll place it here, meanwhile I know you are tired—you should rest." She smiled before walking back out, closing the door behind her this time.

     I looked down at the sword, admiring its beautifully manmade silver handle that poked out from the wrapping. I attempted to lift it with a hand, my wrist bending to grab good grip of it. I barely could though, it was definitely heavy. I let it rest back beside me, deciding not to attempt to lift it.

     Slowly, I felt myself grow weary and drift in and out of sleep, my lids heavy. Finally, it seemed that my exhaustion had beat me and I allowed my lids to fall for the last time. I took a big breath through my nose, the warm smells of wood, fire and fresh grass filling my sense of smell. Exhaling, I fell into a much needed sleep.

     Although, I could have sworn I'd heard the sound of a howl. A graceful one, it almost sounded so familiar. Had I not heard that melody before?

▲‌

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 268 56
Spoiler alert for this entire book! If you have not completed the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, this story will reveal the entire storyline of...
27.7K 1.1K 24
When the three goddesses of the Triforce unintentionally grant the Princess of Hyrule the Triforce of Power, and the evil locked away from the world...
43.3K 1.5K 62
When Zelda is forced to marry a tyrant that would bring her country to ruin, she lashes out at her new husband. The new King plots against her so he...
3.8K 89 9
(Y/n), thought she knew her friends.. But she doesn't know everything about them.. When she does learn their secret, how will she react? (Assassin! B...