Our Love Is Live (Lumity)

Von Phantom_Fall

Amity Blight. She's a famous, well known Twitch streamer and Youtuber. She has gained 15 Mil subscribers on Y... Mehr

Gamer/Streamer AU Upcoming
Twitter Drama
Voice Chats
QandA Ask Questions and More
Cook With Me! Please...?
Take Your Mind On The Florida Roads
Dream Talks
Fanfiction and Tickets
Answering Questions and Writing Stories! Happy Holidays!
⚠️ANNOUNCEMET⚠️
⚠️Hiatus Warning...⚠️
Overflow
Shiny Diamond Answers
Personal
Severed Lines
Change
Friends in Florida
Wedding Cake

The Girl With A Hidden Face

6.6K 190 775
Von Phantom_Fall

Sweat.

Sweat dripped down from Amity's forehead. She had just sat in front her monitor for 3 hours, talking non-stop with her friend, Boshca, as she was speed running Minecraft like she did every month, trying to beat her record from last stream.

Florida was painfully hot this time of year already but, having a monitor blast heat on you for 3 hours straight didn't help. Luckily, Amity was fortunate enough to have pretty decent air conditioning all around her house so, she was pretty cool during the stream.

Amity slumped in her seat and drank more out of the half empty water bottle she opened mid stream. She gulped down the lukewarm water but it didn't help her voice, which she was loosing.

"And that's what I get for talking for 3 hours straight..."

Amity Blight. Also known as "Hexcate" a very famous streamer and youtuber known across the globe as her username "Hexcate" or "Hex"

Amity was good at a lot of video games, and picked them up fast after a round or two. She has a natural talent when it comes to gaming and has been streaming ever since last year. Once a video on her YouTube channel blew up. Ever since then, Amity's videos get millions of views and her live streams on twitch get a average of 175k viewers per stream. One thing that has sparked people's interest on this famous gamer girl is that...

She has never shown her face. Not even to her closets streaming friends.
A lot of fake photos are scattered across the internet of the real "Hexcate" but they were all fake. Amity still hasn't done a face reveal till this day for certain... reasons.

Amity sighed and peeled herself off of her chair, which stuck to her back a bit due to the heat and sweat, making her stick.

"Shower time..." Amity stretched for a bit and grabbed some folded clothes from out of her drawer and headed into her huge bathroom.
Two sinks, double mirrors, walk in shower, she had it all. One of the perks of being a famous streamer.

Amity started her shower, making sure it was cold, but warm enough to sit under it without getting the chills. Amity put her folded clothes on the sink counter and slowly slipped out of her sweaty clothes she had been wearing for 2 days straight.

Amity slowly got under the cold water that the shower head spilled out onto her, on a gentle setting.

"This is nice..." Amity sat on the floor of her shower, taking in the soothing cold water that cooled her off from the Florida summer heat that surrounded her before hand. Sometimes even air conditioning can't fight off the Florida's hell blazing humidity.

The streamer racked her brain of what she had to do that night.

'Fix the errors in the code for the new video'

'Finish editing the Among Us video'

'Get a editor.'

There was much to do, but so little time for Amity to get it done. Tonight, she was gonna get everything she had to do, done! No expectations! She had to get a video out soon or her fans would FLIP.

Speaking of Amity's fans... most of them were pretty good people but, a few of them were bad apples. Amity's fans and stans loved her with all their heart and donates supportive messages whenever she is streaming. They always were sending sweet or funny donos that made Amity crack up on stream. Though... sometimes she got weird donos like the one time someone donated to her saying

"I love your videos so much, I **** myself every time your stream pops up"

Those kinda donations creeped Amity out. She often said stop, and her views completely BASH whoever donated the weird dono. Other than that her fan base is pretty cool and laid back.

"Hm...maybe I should discuss more video idea's with Boshca." Amity spoke to herself as she washed herself with body wash and shampoo. Soon Amity went back to thinking as she washed her hair deeply.

Amity washed all the soap and stuff out of her hair and turned the knob of her shower off, and she grabbed her dark blue robe that was on a hanger attached to her wall, tying it around her robe's rope around her waist before heading out into her kitchen to make herself some food. Not before grabbing her phone of course.

Amity strolled into her big modern type kitchen that had a shiny granite counter top on her kitchen island, with a farmhouse kitchen sink. The kitchen had wooded walls with a large it Italian burner surrounded by cabinets, and a huge fridge the size of a doorway. There were big windows that showed the sun going down slowly.

"Woah...a lot of time had passed since I've been up, huh?" Amity rummaged through her cabinets trying to come up with something to make for dinner on the spot. "What to make, what to make..."

Amity decided on a microwaveable lasagna, since she was lazy and didn't feel like making a huge dinner, since it was just herself in this all alone...

"Meeeooowww!" A tiny, high pitched voice piped up and jumped up onto the counter. It was her little kitty named Otabin.

"Of course, we can't forget about you either kitty kitty." Amity pulled out a bag of cat food then served her cat his dinner, in his tiny dish as Otabin rubbed his head against Amity's leg affectionately.

"Good kitty kitty." Amity pet her little furry friend and got her dinner out of the microwave, putting it on the counter and letting it cool off while she grabbed a fork.

Just as the young adult girl sat down, her phone rang.

"What now..." She grumbled to herself and checked her phone.

Amity's close friend who she had just streamed with, Boshca, was calling her. Amity didn't want to pick up at the time but she forced herself to do so, just in case it was important.

"Hey Boshca." Amity's voice croaked as she picked up the phone and brought it to her ear.

"Hey Ams! Jesus your voice sounds...uh not okay." Boshca tried to be as gentle as possible, trying not to hurt her best friend's feelings, and point out the obvious.

"Do you need something...?" Amity held the phone up to her ear as she made herself a drink of water with ice cubes in it with a thin slice of lemon on the top, to help her voice.

"No, no. Just wanted to check on you. You've been streaming for 3 hours straight and talked the entire time as well. Just wondering how you doin." Amity's close friend Boshca talked quietly, as if it was Amity's hearing she was loosing.

"I'm fine. My voice isn't that great though, so. Anyway, why are you always on my ass about these kinda things? Acting like your my mother and stuff."
Boshca laughed at Amity's comment.

"I care about you, loser. So, I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow? I'd like to talk about the new code for the Minecraft video. Y'know the one where, if you loose more than half your health while defeating the game, you loose?" On Boshca's end, she was playing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare. Amity could hear the video game noises muffled from Boshca's speaking.

"Yeah, I'll get that done. It's pretty easy too, so I can add it to my to-do list for tonight." Amity started to eat her dinner quietly, waiting for her her friend to talk. Boshca barely listened to the girl, focusing on her game.

"Alright cool cool. I think I'm gonna go now, I'll text you if I have anything else I wanna discuss with you. Anyway, don't work to hard and don't talk as much. Rest that pretty voice of yours!" Boshca teased Amity which almost made her choke on her water she was drinking.

"Shut up! Look. I can handle myself! Now go play your video games." Amity hung up the call before Boshca could say goodbye.

Amity finished her lasagna quickly, shoveling it into her mouth so she could quickly get to work. Amity put her plate in the sink to wash it later, and headed off to her room to change.

Amity grabbed her white tank-top/crop top, slipping it over her chest and then threw on some grey shorts that she had a few pairs of, but different colors.

"Let's see, let's see." Amity paced around her room, picking up any dirty clothes and throwing it into a laundry bin, stuffed in the corner of her room next to her desk.
Other than some papers scattered on her desk and her bed being all messed up, with half of her covers being folded over from Amity kicking them away from the night before due to the heat, and a pillow or two on the ground, Amity's room was clean.

"Let's get to working." Amity sat down in her chair and pulled herself close to her desk, turning down the brightness of her monitor because even then, the heat was a bit much for her.

Amity worked through the sun down, editing videos, fixing code, brainstorming for her next video, and what to do for her next live stream. It was...rough.

Amity sat in her chair for 2 more hours, until it was 11 o'clock at night, and Otabin nudged her arm to make the girl snap out of her "work mode".

"Hey. Break time already?" Amity lifted Otabin up from her desk, and sat him in her lap, petting him gently as she opened a tab on her computer, for Instagram.

Amity regularly went on Instagram, usually to watch funny videos that popped up on her feed and checked what her friend's posts were about. As she scrolled, a new DM popped up.

Amity already had a lot of notifications on Instagram from her fans, which she hadn't checked, but it popped up just then. Curiosity struck the girl and she clicked on messages.

The message read "Hello there! Nice to meet you I..." before it cut out. The beginning of the message was... different from what fans usually sent her.

Often they would start off with "Hi I'm such a big fan" or "Hey! I love your videos" something like that...but this

This message, the person who wrote it, started off with a introduction. It didn't look like a scam or a bot either...they didn't start off with something about Amity, they started off by introducing themself first.

Something Amity has never really seen before...

Amity slowly moved her cursor towards the message, and clicked on it.
Soon the message became full and it read;

"Hello there! Nice to you I'm Luz! Or Luzura, that's what people know me as. I'm a small streamer! I'm only 19 but, I was wondering if you wanted to collab on something? We don't have to I'm just, throwing myself out there and trying my best to connect with people on the same platforms as me! If you even considered it, that would be enough.
Thank you!"

Amity sat staring at the message. Reading it over and over. The message was so... formal. It radiated confidence and innocence, but also a craving for something Amity couldn't understand.

It...intrigued Amity. A small streamer like "Luzura" asking a huge, popular streamer like "Hexcate" to collab? Was it just for clout or...something else?

Amity clicked on the small streamer's profile picture, going to her full profile on Instagram.

Luzura's profile picture was a photo of a purple otter. A drawing of a purple otter with a headset on, play on a computer.

Amity scrolled down to the small streamer's posts. They were just announcements for a few up coming streams, and some drawings she had done of some popular Youtuber's and streamers.
Though, there wasn't any of Amity...

Amity scrolled back up to the top of the page and looked at the young girl's bio. It read;

Hey I'm Luz! A Twitch streamer and small youtuber
I go by Luzura, or just Luz.
I'm also a small artist
Here are some more of my socials:

There was links to Luzura's Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, and more.

Luzura's Youtube channel spiked Amity's curiosity even more, making her click on the link which led her to Luzura's channel.

She had quite a few videos and around 3k subscribers... a few of her videos were "trolling" her friends or trying to beat Minecraft while wearing a FNAF mask, which she could barely see out of.
A lot of videos were her playing Minecraft or any other games.

Although, she did have some speed paints which were pretty well done.
Amity stared at the finished products of the drawings in amazement. They were phenomenal...

"Luzura...you interest me..."

Amity's break turned into a full on marathon on watching Luzura's videos and looking at all of Luzura's social media posts.

The girl was so interesting. She was funny, talented, confident, and a amazing content creator. Amity stayed up the rest of the night, watching the girl's video until there were none left to watch.
Luzura's videos made Amity laugh and she found them VERY entertaining to watch.

Soon, the clock hit 3 AM and Amity sat in her seat, hungry for more of Luzura's content...
Amity looked at the DM Luzura had sent her a few hours ago. She wanted to reply but...she didn't know what to even say. She didn't even have the courage to say hello.

Amity sighed, going to the young girl's Twitch, about to watch a stream from awhile ago before she noticed...

Luzura is live

Amity sat in her chair quietly, her cursor hovering above the live stream. Should...she click it?

There was only 546 viewers...would she get noticed?
Amity held her breath and clicked on Luzura's live stream.

Soon, a tan girl with hair brown with some lighter strand that stood out, which complimented as her deep brown eyes. The girl's hair stuck up a bit at the front. It was floofy and short. She was in a tiny box in the corner of the stream.
A smirk was upon the girl's face, with a bit of her tongue sticking out as she played a horror game.

On the gameplay, her character grabbed a key as she ran away from a monster or something.
Amity couldn't tell since Luzura refused to look back. The only thing she could hear was faint screaming, indicating something was chasing her.

Luzura quickly opened a door with the key, entering the room and locking the door behind her.

Amity watched as Luzura sighed of relief, then throwing her arms up and screaming
"HELL YEAH!"

Luzura's eyes widened. "Whoops. Didn't mean to swear..." Luzura chuckled and sat back down, then leaned in close to her monitor, and went back to the game.
Luzura turned around in the game and being face to face with a jump scare.

"AAAHHH!" Luzura screamed and fell back, out of her chair with a loud CRASH!

The jump scare and Luzura completely falling out of her chair made Amity jump a bit, before bursting out laughing.

"I'm okay!" Luzura shot up a thumb, getting up and facing the "You Lose." screen displayed on her screen.
"Dang..."

Amity smiled and watched the girl set back up her chair, and plop into her seat, facing the chat. "That scared me half to death, guys! Don't laugh!" Luzura jokingly swung her fist back and fourth, before laughing at her own actions.

"Luzura..." Amity smiled softly and hit some buttons on her keyboard.

Luzura smiled and looked at her screen, then her eyes widened.

"Hexcate just...followed?"

Luzura stared at her monitor, before looking at the chat who was EXPLODING with confusion and happiness as the same time.

"Uh. Guys...hold on let me check if it's actually the real one." Luzura went silent for a moment, typing on her keyboard and clicking her mouse a few times.

"Oh...my" Amity got a smile to appear across her face, as she watched the small streamer's eyes light up.

Luzura jumped up from her seat "Welcome to the stream, Hexcate!"

Amity couldn't help just giggle as she watched the chat start to freakout. With a few more clicks of a button, Amity gifted 10 subs to the already very hyper girl.

"Yeah! Hexcate with the 10 gifted subs!" Luzura did fist pumps in that air and started to do her sweet, cute laugh which caused Amity to slump into her chair, holding her hand over her own mouth, trying to hide a grin forming on her face.

Soon, more people started to pile into Luzura's stream...just for Hexcate.

Amity smiled, watching the rest of Luzura's stream. The background music was nice, even though the young streamer's screaming covered it up sometimes.

"Wonder what this song is called..." Amity mumbled as she laid back in her chair, listening to Luzura's stream.

Just like magic, Luzura spoke up "Oh a few people want to know where they can find the songs I use when live streaming? Uh, one of my moderators will drop my Spotify playlist in the chat! You can find all these songs there!"

Amity shot up and clicked the Spotify link the second it was posted in chat.

"OtterZura's playlist...?" Amity read the playlist's name aloud. Slowly, she clicked on it. It had a bunch of songs Amity had never heard of before...

Amity stared at Luzura's Spotify account, and slowly followed it...

Was Amity starting to come obsessed with this girl's content... or did she just... really enjoy her? What led her to this? What was so special about it...

Amity shook her head at the thought.
She wasn't obsessed. She just liked the content. Nothing else. It was just...entertaining.

Soon...Luzura's chaotic yet funny stream ended, which left a sort of emptiness in Amity.

She wanted more. More of the content. More funny jokes. More over dramatic actions...

More Luzura...

—————————————————————————

Amity laid in darkness. Even though she pushed her covers away, and the AC was on full blast, she still felt the heat creeping in, onto her skin. Melting her.

Sweat slowly dripped down her neck, to the bottom of her back.

It was hot.

Amity had thrown a few her pillows off her bed because even they were collecting heat, somehow.
The heat had quickly grown annoying for the teal haired girl.

Amity was even having a hard time sleeping due to the humidity.
The girl had laid face up, before laying face down and occasionally switching her position just to not sweat all over her sheet.

The whole night was unpleasant and Amity was eager to stop focusing on the blistering hot, summer air.
She couldn't scroll on Twitter because the heat from her phone made her palms sweaty and eyes hurt.

"This is hell..." Amity grumbled, sitting up and drinking some water, next to her bed.

The hot, sweaty girl sighed, and in a last resort, went into Spotify. She went to Luzura's playlist quietly, putting in headphones in both her ears, hitting shuffle.

Amity threw her phone under her pillow, laying down on her back and closing her eyes, slowly listening as a song started up.

'And all I am is a man'
'I want the world in my hands'
'I hate the beach'
'But I stand in California with my toes in the sand'

Luzura's playlist had quite a few different genres of music. Still, it satisfied Amity enough to listen to it.

Before the teal haired girl knew it...all the heat was creeping away and darkness surrounded her.
The only thing she focused on in that moment...was the music, quietly fading away and fading back into the next song...

'You're taking what you want right from me'
'Wrapped up in so much'
'Life is just the way you hold me'
'You pick you miscellaneously'
'Wrapped up in all the choices you're not giving to me'

Amity could feel her heart beat go down and her breathing get slower....

'I'm laying on the floor'
'We're drinking 'cause we're bored'

The heat and melting feeling had left Amity alone...and the only thing that was there...was the lyrics pulling her into a deep sleep.....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

161K 3.7K 44
Beta Au : in which I imagine them as the ages 18/19. Amity Blight, top student. She prefers to be alone and only hangs out with her friend, Boscha, b...
214K 9.2K 100
•Only Season 1 •This is FANFICTION •I like Lumity, how about you? •Also now going to AO3, but is still in work at the moment I flushed, my heart was...
47.9K 1.5K 37
Amity Blight had a strict childhood to say the least. Her family was prestigious and had a very strict way on how to act. Amity never got the freedom...
79.4K 2.2K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...