Alan Rickman Character One Sh...

By LaylaOfAsgard

Just a bunch of one shots and stories of my favorite Alan Rickman Characters! Characters X Reader Colonel Ch... More

Intro!
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”«)
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”« PART 3)
My Ward (πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ NSFW)
Human Resources (πŸ’ NSFW)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 3 NSFW)
How The Stars Aline (πŸ‘½ NSFW)
The Heart And Spoon (πŸ₯„)
The Heart And Spoon (πŸ₯„ PART 2)
The Heart And The Spoon (πŸ₯„ PART 3 NSFW)
Open Your Eyes (πŸ’΅ NSFW)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’οΏΌ)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’ PART 2)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’ PART 3)
The Barbershop (πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈοΏΌ)
Meet the Parents (πŸ”« NFSW)
Meet The Parents (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
When Dawn Comes (🦁 NSFW)
When Dawn Comes (🦁 NSFW PART 2)
A Caterpillar's NestοΏΌ (πŸ› NSFW)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 4)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 5 NSFW)
The Wild Wild West (🀠 NSFW)
The Arranged (πŸ’)
The Arranged (πŸ’ PART 2)
The Arragned (πŸ’ PART 3 NSFW)
The Brand (πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ NSFW)
Twiddles (🎭 NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½)
The Pensive Dragon (🐍)
Birthday Boy (🐍 NSFW)
The Wild Wild West (🀠 PART 2 NSFW)
The Prisoner (πŸ₯„οΏΌ NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½ PART 2)
The Aftermath (🦁)
Take Me Home
The Student Teacher (🐍 NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½ PART 3 NSFW)
The Pool Table (πŸ”« NSFW)
Inauguration Day (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ NSFW)
Help Me Sleep (πŸ’ NSFW)
Payback Time (🐍 NSFW)
The Chase (πŸ˜‡ NSFW)
Family Dinner (🐍)
The Pool Table (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
The Command Ship (πŸ‘½ NSFW)
A Failed Trip To Paris (🐍 NSFW)
From Down Under (πŸ˜‡ NSFW)
Adventure's Done (🐍)
The Potion (🐍 NSFW)
The Ball (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ)
The Dad Bod (🐍 NSFW)
Forgiveness (πŸ”« NSFW)
The Opera House (🐍 NSFW)

Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 2)

2.4K 82 36
By LaylaOfAsgard

It was opening night and you were in your dressing room, quickly getting ready. Meredith pounded on the door and you quickly covered up, opening it. "Sir?!" You stepped back, frightened. "Twenty minutes. I want to rehearse before. Especially your part."

You nodded softly and shut the door, sighing and quickly putting your dress on. You put on some blush and walked out on the stage and started to recite your monologue as everyone watched intensely.

The lights were so bright that you couldn't see the crew in the audience. You remembered what P.L. had said yesterday. You recited it perfectly and walked off stage. Geoffrey laughed and embraced you in a hug, "That was beautiful! Had me in tears!"

You giggled and held him tightly. "Thank you..." you pulled away from his hug and rubbed his arms. "I think that's the best I've done it..."

Geoffrey chuckled and wiped the sweat from your face, the lights were hot and you were under so much pressure. You sat down on a bench off stage and sighed softly, leaning against the wall. P.L. walked by you and gave you a thumbs up and a smile. You blushed softly and pushed your hair behind your ear.

P.L. Goes out on stage and does his monologue perfectly as always. As each character ran through their important monologues and battles people start to come in and everyone clears the stage.

"Mr. O'Hara...?" You called after P.L. as he walked by you. He turned around and raised a brow, "What? Do I have something on my face?" You giggle and shake your head, "Uh... how do you do it perfectly every time? Your uh monologue!"

P.L. tilts his head and sighs, rubbing your arm. "Well... simply. I don't. You see I believe that every Actor or Actress knows where they messed up and where they did great. But what you need to think about is how the audience doesn't know. They are completely oblivious. Yes... you'll mess up. But just keep on going. Don't give up. They don't have their own copies of the script. They have no idea." He smiles and walks off.

You hum softly and look at Geoffrey. He just shrugs at you and you sit beside him. "He isn't wrong." He noted, you nodded, "Oh I know... why do you think I'm so attracted to him... he's never wrong." Geoffrey laughs and shakes his head, "You are something else (Y/N)..."

You roll your eyes and look at the stage, "Shh! It's starting!" You smile and watch the opening scene from the wings for the hundredth time. The show went on and you cried when Mercurio died, you always did. P.L. always looked like he was in unbearable pain, you just wanted to run out onto the stage and hug his neck.

It quickly was all over and everyone bowed, standing ovation. You smiled at the audience and then looked at P.L. out of the corner of your eye. He was smiling brightly. The entire cast stepped back and the curtain fell. Everyone cheered and hugs were passed around. You threw your arms around P.L. and he picked you up, twirling you, "Amazing show kid!"

You giggled and blushed, "Thank you!" He set you down and you held silent eye contact with him for a while, those beautiful russet eyes, brown pools that held so much emotion. You caught him leaning in and you closed your eyes, you were suddenly interrupted by Meredith tackling you with a hug.

"That was perfect (Y/N)!" He laughed loudly and P.L. raised his brows in shock. Meredith kissed your cheek and dropped his arms, "Good show everyone! Now go off to the bar! It's all on me! You've earned it!" He smiles and everyone cheered. You followed the cast to the bar down the street after changing and smiled softly.

P.L. was in front of you, talking to the guy who played Tybalt. They laughed and you smiled, you loved his laugh. The bar was hopping with people and you sat down at table, ending up as far from P.L. as you could have been. Though it didn't make much sense you liked to sit far from him, you loved to observe his face as he talked.

He'd never caught you doing this thankfully, due to many years doing it you were actually pretty good at it. That's how Geoffrey found out you had a crush for the old man. You remember that feeling of dread when he told you he saw how you stared at P.L.

You sighed softly and P.L. looked at you. You quickly looked away and blushed, he'd never looked at you while you were gandering at him. He excused himself and walked to you. You looked up at him and smiled nervously, "Would you like to dance?" He asked, holding out his hand.

You nodded hesitantly and took his hand, he lead you to the dance floor, the song being an old war song people would use to welcome back soldiers from war. It was up beat and fun. You danced around with P.L. and stepped on his toes, you laughed loudly and he chuckled, "I'm so sorry! I believe I've had too much to drink!"

You fell to your knees and wiped the scuff marks from his shiny shoes. P.L. grabbed your chin, tilting it up, "Get up from that nasty floor!" He smiled and you giggled. It was then that you realized where you were. You quickly got up and blushed, clearing your throat.

P.L. Chuckled and rubbed your cheek softly. You blushed and pushed his arm away by his wrist. P.L. cleared his throat and nodded. You kissed his cheek and walked back to the table, Geoffrey was pleading to Meredith, just for a chat about their relationship. You knew his did this frequently, but you'd never seen it in action.

You sighed and laid your head down on the table, you were quite tired. Geoffrey sat beside you with a huff and you peaked at him. He gave you a fake half smile and pat your leg reassuringly. You sighed softly and closed your eyes. Geoffrey grabbed your hand and kissed it softly.

About thirty minutes later you woke up. You groaned softly and looked around, the bar was cleared out, only stragglers left. You looked across the table and P.L. smiled at you, he was the only one left, sipping some whiskey. "Finally awake I see." He commented.

You nodded and stretched, the table wasn't the most comfortable place to nap. "What are you still doing here? It seems as if everyone else has left."

"Well you were asleep. It didn't sit well with me to leave a woman your age in a bar by herself." P.L. said, finishing his drink.

"I'm not that young you know..." you traced patterns on the table out of boredom. P.L. Chuckled and sat his glass down. "Would you like a lift?"

"On your motorbike?" You smiled up at him and he raised his brows, nodding. You bit your lip and stood.

P.L. Grabbed his jacket and walked out, you followed closely behind him, smiling. He lead you to his bike and got on, "Put your face into my back. I would be devastated if you had anything fly into your eyes." You smiled and got on behind him. P.L. grabbed your arms and wrapped them around his waist. You squeezed him tightly and put your face into his back.

He started up the bike and you were off. His smell alone was intoxicating. You giggled and it eventually turned into a full fledged cackle. You saw P.L's shoulders bounce at your laughter and he slowed the bike down, "What is it you're laughing at darling?"

You looked up at the back of his head. "I've never ridden a motorbike! It's- It's exciting!"

"Oh yes, I can tell by the way you're crushing my ribs." You could almost hear the smile on P.L's face. Your face went red and you loosened your grip, "I'm so sorry!"

He shook his head, "It's quite alright darling." The motorbike suddenly started to putter and slow down. P.L. looked down at it and you let him go, "You've got to be kidding me." He growled, getting off the bike.

You sighed softly and looked around. You were practically in the middle of nowhere and it was freezing. P.L. Ran his hands through his hair. "Alright. Come on... my flat is just round the block."

You bit the inside of your lip and slid off the bike. P.L. pushed it to his flat, you glanced down the stairs. "It's nothing much, I don't usually reside here." He put the bike on its stand and you followed him down the stairs. You walked into his flat and smiled, looking around. It was cozy, like he said, nothing much, but it was still something.

He walked to the stove and put a kettle on, "Would you like some tea?" You smiled and nodded, "Yes sir... thank you." He hums while he makes the tea and you take your coat off. You sit on the edge of the bed, feeling a bit awkward sitting on a grown man's bed.

P.L. walks over to you and hands you your tea. You nod at him and sip it. It was the worst thing you've ever tasted. You froze, letting it sit in your mouth for a while before spitting it back into the cup.

"That's not very lady like." P.L. chuckled, you set the tea cup down and cleared your throat, Mango Passionfruit. Who the hell likes Mango Passionfruit tea. "I'm sorry... but uh... what the absolute hell was that."

P.L. laughed loudly and took the cup and saucer. "I guess that's an acquired taste then." He walks to the sink and places the dishes in it. He walks back to you and pulls a chair out in front of you. He sits down and stares into your eyes.

"What you said really helped me tonight.." you whispered softly. P.L. smiles and nods. "It was like the words boosted my confidence... made me a new person. I stepped back... I was Juliet!"

P.L. smiles, observing him over the years made you realize that he was more of a listener than a talker. It was perfect, his face said more words than anything.

"I believe acting is-" P.L. was suddenly cut of by your lips. Your heart was racing and your breath was quick. You were so nervous. P.L. pulled away from you and looked at you confused. "Ms. (Y/L/N)..." he said softly.

Your heart dropped and you stood, grabbing your coat. "I'm so sorry Mr. O'Hara..." as you grabbed the door handle P.L. grabbed your wrist, holding it tightly. You look back at him, "Please don't tell Meredith..." you whispered, trying to spare yourself the embarrassment of the entire cast finding out about your little crush on P.L. O'Hara.

"I won't tell a soul." P.L. was staring forward, like he was contemplating his next moves very carefully.

"Why not...? Seems like it's good black mail to me sir..."

He didn't say a word, "What good is black mail when I could end up being shamed for it." He yanked your wrist once and you were in his lap. "Don't tell me that was your first kiss darling."

You gulped softly and looked into his eyes, nodding softly. P.L. sighed and tilted your chin up softly, connecting your lips. You studied his movements and copied him hesitantly. P.L. hummed softly and your confidence shot through the roof. You leaned into the kiss, not being so on edge as before.

P.L's fingers brushed over the top of your stockings. You whimpered softly, you were always so curious about taking it further than kissing though you'd never done it before.

You wondered why his fingers made you so warm. P.L. then picked you up like you were nothing but a feather and laid you on his bed.

A/N: This is part two! Please proceed to part three, where you finally realize your daddy issues!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 833 16
You are the youngest daughter of a wealthy nobleman. Your brother is best friends with George the future Sheriff of Nottingham who you have loved you...
21K 332 6
-Irregular updates. -Mostly snape. -I always put the character in the title. -I put a little discription of the story on top of the chapter! -don'...
59.2K 1.5K 27
These are Imagines about Alan himself. Not his characters, although there might be references about his characters. None of what os written is necess...