The one for me - Erich Blunt...

By badbiddy09

Tori Robertson lived a good life, pretty simple she might say. Everything was good until she crossed paths wi... More

Ch- o n e
Ch- t w o
Ch- t h r e e
Ch- f o u r
Ch- f i v e
Ch- s i x
Ch- s e v en
Ch- e i g h t
Ch- n i n e
Ch- t e n
Ch- e l e v e n
Ch- t w e l v e
Ch- t h i r t e e n
Ch- f o u r t e e n
Ch- f i f t e e n
Ch- s i x t e e n
Ch- s e v e n t e e n
Ch- e i g h t e e n
Ch- n i n e t e e n
Ch- t w e n t y
Ch- t w e n t y o n e
Ch- t w e n t y t w o
Ch- t w e n t y t h r e e
Ch- t w e n t y f o u r
Ch- t w e n t y f i v e
Ch- t w e n t y s e v e n
Ch- t w e n t y e i g h t
Ch- t w e n t y n i n e
Ch- t h i r t y
Ch- t h i r t y o n e
Ch- t h i r t y t w o
Ch- t h i r t y t h r e e
Ch- t h i r t y f o u r
Ch- t h i r t y f i v e
Ch- t h i r t y s i x
Ch- t h i r t y s e v e n
Ch- t h i r t y e i g h t
Ch- t h i r t y n i n e
Ch- f o u r t y
Ch- f o u r t y o n e
Ch- f o u r t y t w o
Ch- f o u r t y t h r e e
- A/N-
Ch- f o u r t y f o u r
Ch- f o u r t y f i v e
Ch- f o u r t y s i x
Ch- f o u r t y s e v e n
Ch- f o u r t y e i g h t
Ch- f o u r t y n i n e
Ch- f i f t y
Ch- f i f t y o n e
Ch- f i f t y t w o
Ch- f i f t y t h r e e
π‘πΈπ‘Š 𝐡𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑆- 𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷

Ch- t w e n t y s i x

1.6K 58 66
By badbiddy09

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Erich's POV }

"Hey that's mine you have the same thing right there" I exclaim as she stole a fork full of chow mein shoving it into her mouth with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah but your's taste better" she shrugged bitting her lip trying to contain her smile. "Well that sucks cause it's mine".

We sat in the living room as a movie played in the background it was about twelve already. "where are you going" I fail to pull her back down next to me as she leaned further away fixing her shorts walking around the couch.

"I'm very thirsty I hope your overly priced water bottles satisfies me" she teased in a dramatic tone making me chuckle.

"Only the best" I continue the joke, I really did by really fucking expensive water.

She turned on a scary movie and relaxed into me laying between my legs as my arms wrapped around her neck resting on her stomach.

"You wanna hear some crazy shit"I mumbled into the top of her head as she hummed in response.

"Matt got Cindy pregnant" she shot up out of my arms turing her torso to look at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know what the fuck that is but Matt got her pregnant!?"

I nodded making her huff in amusement and lay back down on me.

"Cindy was the blond flight attendant, guess it happened when we came back" I shrugged "makes sense, he looked guilty when I came back" I saw her bite her lip thinking for a moment.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"Yeah a few times" I admit "jealous?" I tease making her scoff.

"No, why would I be" she shrugged. I leaned down reaching her neck placing soft kisses. She giggled and pulled away looking up at me.

She kissed me flipping her body so our fronts were pressed against each other. My hands moved down to her ass giving it a squeeze making her moan.

I slip my tongue in her mouth fighting with her and of course I won. I don't know why she tries anymore.

"You know what I want" she whispered against my lips "what would that be" I kiss her again.

She bit her bottom lip looking at me with with pure eyes. "Cookies" she giggles pushing up off of me making me groan but laugh.

"Cookies?"

"Yep, do you have things to make them" she narrowed her eyes at me as I sat up fixing my hair.

"Make them!?" I exclaim standing up pulling her in my the waist "Yep" she popped the 'p'

"No sorry baby" I fake pouted resting our foreheads together "how about we go get them" I suggested making her smile. I would do anything to make her smile.

"Perfect Idea" she skipped off to my room as I followed.

She threw on one of my sweatshirts and her sweats as I did the same. She looked so cute basically drowning in my sweatshirt.

"Would CVS be open at one" I asked as we jumped in my car buckling up.

"Yeah the one next to your work is twenty four hours" she looked up from her phone with google opened. I nodded placing my hand on her thigh.

The windows where rolled down making her hair fly everywhere. I looked over as she rested her head on her arm looking out the window at the city lights.

I run over to the other side of the car opening the door for her. "Thank you" she went up on her tippy toes to give me a kiss on my lips.

"Hello" the lady at the casher chimed as we walked in, we both muttered a hi back walking to the back.

Our pinkies inter locked as she dragged me down the isles.

"Okay so regular, sprinkles, or birthday cake" she held them up raising her eyebrows. They were the Pillsberry doughboy ready to bake ones, my favorite. You don't have to make them but you still some what make them.

I held my finger to my chin thinking over the options.

"sprinkles and grab three more" she smiled and nodded picking out three more packets.

After we paid we stood in the entrance for a second watching the rain fall. "Make a run for it" she smirked but before I could get a word in she darted out.

I chased after her listening to her laughing. The rain poured down hard.

I caught up and grabbed her from behind spinning us around. I placed her down and she turned to face me wrapping her arms around my neck with the bag hanging off her wrist.

I watched as the rain trickle down her nose. I pulled her into a hard kiss tangling my hand in her soaked hair.

Time felt like it slowed down.

I love her, I think.

"My cookies are gonna get wet" she bit her bottom lip with a smile. I chuckled and spun her around making our way to the car.

"Need anything else" I asked looking over her drenched body. I tried to ignore the wet thick clothes sticking to my body but it was hard.

"No, maybe some dry clothes though"

"I agree"

When we got home we immediately changed and went down stairs to bake the cookies.

"Pre heat the oven" she read the temperature off the package.

"Pan?" She looked over at me as I grabbed one from a far cabinet.

"Thank you" I put the other three packages in the fridge for another day.

I helped her place the square dough chunks around the pan. "Erich I swear if you put another one random on just on the pan you don't get any" she groaned re organizing the doughs.

She needed them in straight lines so it was funny to watch her get mad when I placed one out of order.

"Fine" I held up my hands defensively.

"Open" she popped a raw piece in my mouth "trying to poison me now?" I tease making her roll her eyes.

"How did you find out" she ate one too.

"Just a hunch" I shrugged as the oven went off telling us it was at perfect heat.

As they baked I left to shower, she wouldn't join me though ,to scared her cookies would burn.

I could hear music muffled from the room. As I walked back to the kitchen it became more clear.

I saw her dancing and singing along making me chuckle at how bad she danced.

"Great moves" I scared her making her breathing increase and hold her heart. "Fuck Erich don't scare me like that" she huffed.

"The cookies are done by the way and you don't get any" she pouted picking one up.

I walked over to stand in front of her as she leaned her back against the kitchen island.

"Aww why not" I fake pouted pressing my hands on the counter on both sides of her trapping her.

"Cause you scared the shit out of me, and caught me dancing" she pursed her lips.

I picked her up by the waist setting her down on the counter standing in between her legs holding her waist.

"Please"

"Fine you big baby no need to pout" she held the cookie in front of me and I took a big bite then she finished the rest.

"Look how cute we are" I teased as she rolled her eyes.

"This isn't cute, we're just eating cookies" she defended.

"Whatever you say Tor" I kissed her.

We spent the rest of the night eating cookies on the couch and watching movies.

This is where I wanted to be.

A/N~ awww Erich's gone soft for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 240 22
STORY IS NOT COMPLETE(just marked it as complete cuz wattpad was bothering me about it) "Sal, do you ever wonder where you would have been if that d...
6.4K 253 30
"Gabby why didn't you just tell me." He says and I know what he means Looking down at the ground I shook my head and say "I couldn't." I stand up and...
484 42 22
Your past wasn't the best. It was filled with tears, blood, and pain. You didn't think things would ever get better. Until you ran into him. He did e...
40.1K 1.2K 13
"Yeah... I believe you, but just answer me this," He pauses for a second, "If you really didn't like him in that way, if you really believed that you...