mine? (seaycee)

By myzarryloves

Sean and Kaycee are best friends. The best of friends actually. When a new girl comes into Sean's life, how w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
57.
58.
59.
sequel?

56.

507 20 0
By myzarryloves

She watched him get changed, loving every second of it because he was all hers.

Sean: "you gonna get dressed?"

Kaycee: "yeah sorry, I was distracted"

Sean: "I dunno what by"

Kaycee: "your body, don't even say it's not hot...don't"

He laughed and wrapped her in a warming, good morning hug.

Sean: "I'll meet you in the kitchen k?"

Kaycee: "mkay"

He pressed a soft kiss to her lips that lingered for a second as he left and she finished getting dressed.

After bundling herself up in a pair of black leggings and her favorite yellow hoodie, which wasn't hers, she joined everyone in the kitchen.

Her hair was tied up in a low pony with pieces hanging out the front, she didn't feel like putting much effort into her appearance but she knew Sean wouldn't mind, and she found a sense of comfort in knowing that.

Julian: "morning kayc"

Kaycee: "good morning"

Sean: "you guys ready for breakfast?"

Kaycee: "only if you're paying"

She was clearly joking, she hated when he didn't let her chip in, but he always paid.

Sean: "I always do, and I always will"

She smiled gratefully

Kaycee: "and you don't have to"

Sean: "yea I do"

Josh: "kayc, it's the way he is, he's always been that way, just let him take care of you"

She never thought of it that way. He had always been that way.

Always taking care of her, even before they fell so deeply in love. He always took care of her, and she was so appreciative.

Everyone drove separately and met at the diner down the street.

Sean: "hungry?"

Kaycee: "mhm"

Sean: "me too baby"

They made their way inside and sat down at a round table that seated all 6 of them.

Bailey: "this could be another episode of Sean Lew approved"

Sean: "I dunno if we're filming a new season, we wanna do something different"

Josh: "you guys should make choreo videos"

Kaycee: "like how?"

Josh: "like teach choreo over a video for people who can't make it to classes"

Sean: "yeah...uh that's actually a really good idea"

Kaycee: "yeah it is Josh, thanks"

He smiled at them.

Breakfast finished up and they all made their way back to Kaycee's lake house for the rest of the day.

Everyone was kind of doing their own thing, getting ready for real this time.

Sean was cleaning stuff up in the living room by himself when kaycee walked in and hugged him from behind.

Sean: "hey princess"

Kaycee: "hey"

She sat on the couch while he picked up the last few water bottles that were scattered on the floor.

Sean: "why aren't you getting ready?"

Kaycee: "cause I felt bad for making you clean up alone"

Sean: "there's not much to clean up, it's fine I promise"

Kaycee: "what're we doing anyway?"

Sean: "today?"

Kaycee: "mhm"

Sean: "I think Josh and Julian wanted the guys to go to Top Golf, the girls might wanna go shopping"

Kaycee: "oh"

Sean: "is that okay?"

Kaycee: "yeah babe, for some reason I just thought we were all doing something together"

Sean: "I can come with you kayc"

Kaycee: "no no no, go have fun with the boys, I can't hold you captive forever"

Sean: "I'm sure you would if you could"

She smiled and got up.

Kaycee: "I'm gonna go get dressed"

Sean: "I'll be in soon"

She nodded and made her way into the room to change. She hated not being with him all the time, but he deserved time with the guys and that's why she didn't have a problem with it.

She knew she got all the time and attention he had when it came to Sean, so a little time away won't hurt her.

She threw on some light wash jeans, her favorite sneakers and a long sleeve purple shirt that cropped right above the hem of her jeans.

She hurried to straighten her hair when Sean came in the room, finally finished cleaning up.

Kaycee was in the bathroom attached to their room when he heard the music playing and knocked quietly on the door before coming in.

Sean: "you look beautiful"

She smiled at him through the mirror

Kaycee: "thank you"

Sean: "what mall are you guys going to?"

Kaycee: "I'm completely out of the loop, so don't ask me"

He smiled and hugged her from behind as she continued straightening her curly hair.

Sean: "I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "for what"

Sean: "not coming with you"

She set the straightener down on the sink in front of her and turned around so his hands were on her waist.

Kaycee: "you deserve to have fun with the boys"

Sean: "I appreciate you, you know that?"

Kaycee: "I know baby, it's not that big of a deal okay?"

Sean: "that doesn't mean I won't miss you"

Kaycee: "well duh"

He smiled and quickly kissed her lips so she could get back to doing her hair, but she thought otherwise.

Kaycee: "mmm, I want more"

He smiled

Sean: "we both have places to be bubba"

Kaycee: "different places, so give me some of you before I leave you for the rest of today"

He knew she was right and couldn't resist the urges, so he lifted her up onto the sink and stood between her legs.

She kicked the door closed with her foot and wrapped her hands around his neck.

Sean: "I'm so in love with you"

Kaycee: "the feelings mutual"

He smiled and their lips collided, their mouths molding together perfectly.

They broke apart awhile later, trying to regain their normal breathing patterns, their cheeks flushed a bright red.

He rested their foreheads together as he stared deeply into her eyes.

Kaycee: "what're you thinking about?"

Sean: "you getting looked at when you're at the mall and I'm not with you"

Kaycee: "stop it"

Sean: "you light up a room babe, it's gonna happen."

Kaycee: "yeah but I don't want anyone else, so there's no need to worry"

Sean: "I just get a little jealous at times"

Kaycee: "I know, and it's normal, but I'm yours-

She held up her hand with the promise ring glistening in the light.

Kaycee: -forever remember?"

Sean: "of course I do"

Kaycee: "I'll meet you in the kitchen mkay?"

Sean: "I love you"

Kaycee: "I love you too Sean"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.4K 22
"you touch me and it's almost like we knew that there will be history..." the instant that they danced together for the first they knew that nothing...
Static By StarAce11

Teen Fiction

31.3K 1K 20
I can't do this without you ...literally They're only better together Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice #seaycee Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice were not good dancers...
119K 3.7K 55
(formerly all my love) Sean and Kaycee are best friends. They're incredible dancers. As they try begin to navigate the water of teen love, an unspeak...
54.9K 1.3K 20
Every movement she made seemed to shine a light to brighten everyone's day and I hated her for it. Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew. One was fire the other w...