In My Head ❌

By shyanekeller

Stephen feels insecure and unincluded amongst the Britain's Got Talent Crew and attempts to hide these though... More

In My Head- Part 1
In My Head-Part 2
In My Head-Part 3
In My Head- Part 4
In My Head-Part 5
In My head-Part 6
In my Head- Part 7
In My Head- Part 8
In My Head-Part 9
In My Head- Part 10
In My Head- Part 11
In My Head Part 12
In My Head-Part 13
In My Head- Part 14
In My Head-Part 15
In My Head- Part 16
In My Head Part 17
In My Head- Part 18
A/N
In My Head- Part 19
In My Head- Part 20
In My Head- Part 21
In My Head-Part 22
In My Head-Part 23
In My Head- Part 24
In My Head-Part 25
In My Head Part-26
In My Head-Part 27
In My Head- Part 28
In My Head- Part 29
In My Head Part-30
In My Head- Part 31
In My Head - Part 32
In My Head- Part 33
In My Head- Part 34
In My Head- Part 35
In My Head- Part 36
In My Head-Part 37
In My Head-Part 38

A/N: Fanart

112 9 20
By shyanekeller

A/N: Hello guys I was going to wait until I posted the next Chapter to post this but I decided that since I will most likely not update at all this week I would go ahead and do it now 💜

These drawings are not mine they were done by @daphreak who never ceases to amaze me when it comes to their amazing artwork and drawing ability...full credit goes to the artist and their amazing talent. 

So I hope you guys love these as much as I do and make sure you support and respect the original artist 😊😊

So the way I'm going to do this is give you the excerpt from whichever part goes along with the drawing and then the actual drawing itself, Alright guys here we go. 

Excerpt from Part 5: (Ant's POV): 

I thought about what I did to comfort Dec whenever he was upset and I finally decided to just do what I did for Dec, I reached out and pulled Stephen into my arms lightly holding him against me as his sobs and gasps continued.

He stiffened in the hold at first and I started to let go thinking I had made a mistake but then i felt him relax and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I couldn't help smiling as I thought that he was just like Dec, Dec always wrapped his arms around me when I comforted him. Stephen's head rested on my shoulder and I could feel his tears soaking my shirt, but I didn't care about the shirt; my concern was focused on him. 

 (again...my heart 😢😢) 

Excerpt from Part 6: (Ant's POV) 

I braced myself as I opened the door, the sight took my breath away; Stephen was lying on the floor with a razor blade in his hand and there was a deep gash just below his elbow. I felt sick as I saw the blood pouring from his arm and I froze for a minute as horror overwhelmed me.

 I heard a groan from the floor and i pushed the horror down as I sprang into action. "Dec call an ambulance now!" I knelt on the floor beside Stephen and began to try and remember anything about first Aid, I had to stop the bleeding that was my priority now.

I yanked off my Jacket and wrapped it around Stephen's arm while lifting his arm up above his heart in an effort to stop the bleeding. I felt sick as I took in his face which was completely white; I felt tears running down my face as I continued to hold his arm tightly trying to stop the flow.

You guys it's killing me 😭😭 but it's so so Amazing 

Excerpt from Part 11: (Simon's POV) 

Stephen laid still on the bed and the room was completely silent except for the sound of the machines that he was hooked up too. I wasn't a medical professional but I knew what some of the machines were, one was a ventilator and the other was a heartrate monitor.

 I felt my breath catch in my throat as I realized that while Stephen wasn't dead he wasn't out of danger just yet, I walked closer to the bed without realizing it and I felt tears form as my eyes fell on Stephen's body.

One arm had an IV line running to it and the other was wrapped in gauze and bandages, seeing the bandages somehow made just how close we had come to losing him sink in .

I think this one speaks for itself....

Excerpt from Part 18: (Ant's POV)

 I reached the door and opened it stepping through and looking at the floor before I squeezed Dec and looked up.

I let out a huge breath of air at the sight in front of me, Stephen was lying in a hospital bed with a tube coming out of his mouth and more tubes and wires hooked up to his body. It was almost frightening and I had to force myself to breathe as my eyes traveled over his body falling on his arm which was wrapped in gauze and bandages kind of like mine, my eyes moved to his face and my heart missed a beat.

Stephen's features were slack giving him a blank look not like in sleep, in sleep your features still had some life to them but Stephen's look like he was....I pushed that thought away quickly. Stephen was not dead, he was here I was looking at him I could see his heartbeat on the monitor and I let the steady beep calm me as I felt Dec raise his head from my side to look at the scene.

I let him raise up but I kept a tight hold on him, Dec didn't like hospitals he was always reminded of his dad's last days so I was very nervous for how he was going to react to seeing Stephen like this. I calmed down a little as he looked at Stephen without immediately shaking or crying or burying his face in my side and I ran an arm along his side in a soothing motioned as he continued to stare.

We stayed that way for a while just listening to the sounds of our friend's heartbeat on the monitor and studying his face before I finally spoke.

The Details are amazing and I love the emotions that are captured on Ant's Face 💜💜

***WARNING***** This one is a little intense guys so please use your best judgement I am including because it is so so amazing and heartbreaking and it deserves recognition..but for those of you who are easily distressed you can skip it if you like. 

No excerpt for this one guys this scene is from when Stephen's heart stopped in Part 18 huge huge respect to @daphreak cause this one broke my heart 💔💔 

Well guys I don't know about you but I thought they were amazing and I can never tell you enough ; @daphreak just how amazingly brilliant and talented you are.

I am so so glad we met and I am so blessed to get to witness your amazing talent, thank you so much 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 52 16
In the beginning, it was the two of them sharing a smile that meant very little to anyone who saw it and something else entirely to the two of them...
5.4K 397 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...
35.2K 1K 47
Someone found a letter you wrote me, on the radio And they told the world just how you felt It must have fallen out of a hole in your old brown overc...
652 11 29
It's been almost a month and a half since the breakup and neither Ant, nor Stephen had spoken to the other, but then the day both of them had been dr...