Fast & Furious

By MarieAudrey-Savard

This is the story of Kayla Toretto. There is no difference with my other stories except the title Race, Magic... More

1
2
4
5
6
7

3

74 0 0
By MarieAudrey-Savard

- Then after such a wild opening with your charming sister, I hope you will be faithful to your reputation Dom, says Edwin.
- As I told you, $2,000. The winner takes everything and you'll keep the money, he concludes by pointing Hector.
- Why is it him ? ask one of the runners.
- Because it is too slow to leave with ! answer Vince laughing.
- What about you girls ? ask Edwin looking at me, Letty and Mia.
- No, no way. I only wanted one race and I got it.
- No car tonight, complains my twin while sighing.

Mia raises his shoulders.

- Ok, he told me by raising his hands.

- Come on, good luck to all !  says Dom ready to go to his car.
- Hey, wait a minute ! says suddenly a voice that I recognize.

I'm watching Mia watching Brian move towards our circle.

- I don't have that cash, but I have the gray card of my car.
- We do not go up on a ring against Mohamed Ali because you think you know boxer, says Jesse.
- He knows that Brian knows boxer, I say by pointing Vince sitting on the hood of my car.

My sister and Mia start laughing for a short while before they get back to their seriousness. Vince, he'll certainly kill me in the near future. As a result, a brief silence is taking place.

- Well, listen to my offer. I'm losing, the winner takes my car, is that clear ? But if I beat him then I'll get the money and I'll have to be respected.
- Respect, repeats Dom to half amused.

I start laughing just like Maya. I don't think that white has understood very well how it works around the corner.

- That is the most important for me, concludes Brian seriously.
- Is this your car ? ask him finally Dom seriously.

Brian hits his head before we all move towards the latter. A beautiful green flash and black car. Beautiful model, but what hides under the hood once opened cuts us all the breath.

- I see a direct interference, a nitric oxide system and a turbo compressor TD04. There is also an injection controller and there is one M2O injector per cylinder.
- Yeah and a complete electronic management, concludes Dom by looking at Brian's caisse. Wisely investing $10,000 in your caisse.
- There's enough nitrogen in there to blow up your body, I said.

I look at my sisters who just look at the suspicious car.

- What do you say, I make the weight ? ask Brian a little nervous.
- That's too early to say it, answers Dom laughing. But we'll know. Let's go !

We all travel to our cars to make sure that this race will be problem-free. Generally, we do it with all the others, but the idiot I beat had asked that a simple race, when this one is much more experienced. I'm with my car with the company of Letty as we start to the track we chose for Dom and the other runners.

Once they arrive, all drivers of cars place themselves so that there is no one who comes to interrupt the race. Cars on the side and others a little apart while the rest melt the watch to keep an eye on the cop chickens. The decor is set up and only the participants are left.

I get out of my car and go to the familia. Further on my right, four cars are advancing from the one of my brother and white and two others. On my left, two girls are hurrying to draw a line on the ground for the start exactly as with my race. I'm sitting next to Letty, Mia and Maya, watching the cars move forward.

As all the participants move towards the red line, Brian's green box there is a few centimetres higher. It quickly retreats to get on the same level as the others. Maya finally moved towards the riders and I'm close to her. As I go forward, I see that it is Edwin and a Chinese who find themselves between Dom's car on the right and Brian's car to the left. As my sister moves towards the front of the cars, Dom activates the speakers of his caisse to rock us with his music of hell.

There's even a redhead coming to Edwin's car by taking his hand and putting it on her naked breast under his camisole. She overtaught him a few things before appointing another girl near Dom's caisse with a cheerful smile. I roll my eyes in front of it before I focus on my sister who sends my gaze back to me.

Soon, a guy on the other side of the track, gives me a sign with these two fingers with each hand to warn me that the track is clear from the presence of police officers. I'm hicking my head before I give a sign to my sister that she can prepare them.

It is placed so as to be between Edwin's car and the Chinese so she's doesn't get crushed.

- Runners, are you ready ! she's said with a strong voice.

The four boys roared their engines waiting for Maya's signal. Looking at the runners, I can easily get into their heads. The Chinese is too confident, Edwin has no chance seen his strategy about Dom, it does not reveal much. I'm sure he'll doubt I'll try to read people's minds tonight. Which leaves us the new boy. According to his thoughts, this race is his very first and he is very nervous. He repeats himself several times that he wins and that everything will be fine.

I'm smiling around before I look at my twin on my left. She raises her right hand in the air while waiting a few minutes before quickly lowering her by shouting at them. Under the noise of the tyres, the cars start with our brother in the lead, the Chinese second, Edwin in third and Brian last. Maya drops down to avoid cars that continue to run completely immersed in their own world. Once they're out of sight, Maya comes back to me blowing relieved not to have been crushed. Brian's car deviates a little on the left as if he wasn't used to running. Soon, the riders came out of our field of view and all crossed their fingers to hope their champion would win, but I already know that it is Dom who will win. The race is a kind of loop so it should not be long.

After about fifteen minutes, we finally see the red car of Dom cross the line with the Chinese in second and Edwin in third. I'm letting go of a little laugh when I see Brian's last. I thought he'd use all his juice too early. Everyone approaches cars and congratulates Dom for his victory. I run to him with Maya on my heels and jump to his neck to congratulate him. He spends his two arms around our sizes by squeezing against him before releasing us and taking the money Hector had kept for the race. We walk towards the family where Dom gives the money to Mia before taking Letty in his arms raising it from the ground to kiss it.

I smile in front of this scene before receiving a little elbow in the coasts from Maya. I turn my head and finally see Brian arrive with his car, but the weirdest thing is that when he leaves, he's not shot at all. He even smiles. I'm throwing a funny look at Maya who starts laughing.

We follow Dom walking towards Brian as Jesse rushes to his hood. He opens it and a lot of smoke comes out. He drowned his engine !

- Can I know why you're laughing ? ask him for intrigued Dom.
- I almost beat you !

The people around start laughing at his remark.

- Did you almost fight me ? You didn't have a chance. Your behavior was bad.

I smile a little while Maya is also laughing like the others around us.

- Grandfather who changes his gears without double disconnector is not a prowler. You got a bowl that the N20 didn't break the welds of the intake. And he thought he'd have me ? says Dom while walking around his car.

Everyone is laughing at this mention.

- And now the crazy scientist and I will have to dismantle the entire engine and replace the segments that your grilled.

Brian drops his head a little as if he was a bit ashamed while everyone continues to laugh. Dom goes back to the hood he closes with Jesse.

- All here will tell you. All those running. We don't care to beat the others 10 centimeters or a mile. What's important is..
- It's won ! concludes Maya by making a beautiful smile to everyone while looking at the white beak.

At the end of his reply, everyone begins to approve by applauding and shouting with joy. I'm making a big smile on this beautiful scene. It doesn't take long until one of the guys warns us with the walkie-talkie that police are coming. I move quickly to my car by training my sister behind me and we board our seats as everyone around us does. I enter the key into the contact and start the engine of my car quickly and see already several people flowing from the surrounding area. I see Vince and Jesse running towards their car as well as Letty who takes the place of the co-pilot of his car. Mia probably took the wheel.

- Go, sister, let's get out of here ! tells me Maya angry.
- And for others ?
- It's as usual, has you forgotten ?

I shake my head before starting the first speed and leaving the area. Several crates stick us and soon I finish by seeing the gyrophars of the police in my field of vision.

- Shit !

I make a left turn to avoid two and after a few minutes, Maya warn me that there are police who follow us in the ass. It's really my lucky night !

- Lose them !
- What do you think I'm doing ?

I move on to second, but when I see that the chicken now has two other cars that follow it, I start to swear again. I just made money, I don't want to spend it out of jail !

A car is driving in the opposite direction to mine and trying to make me understand that I have no more escape, but they really believe we're going to surrender like that ? I look at Maya, who makes me smile and tell me to speed up. I'm going first and I'm going straight with the policeman across the street. A few metres from the collision, the police car eventually deviates from his path to let me pass while I and my twin laughing as hard as we can.

I'm grabbing my steering wheel with two hands and I'm going on running. We arrive in the suburbs and when the chickens are out of sight, I hide my car in a discreet corner before cutting off the contact and leaving the box. Maya is following me asking me what we're doing here.

- We will have to lead them on another track. They're too close to us and we can't go home with them.

Maya hits her head before slamming my door. We walk about fifteen minutes on the sidewalk before seeing a police car ride. When I think he didn't see us, he makes a dry turn and turns on his sirens. Maya swear once before we start running and heading towards a damn bag ass.

- Oh, shit !

I quickly turn my heart that tambourinates like a madman in my chest while the police car stops at the entrance followed by another. Three agents are coming out of the two cars, pointing their gun at us.

- Freeze !
- Hands up !

We're slowly running by looking at them.

- You have to decide, guys, we raise your hands or we don't move, we can't do both with your contradictory orders, I said smirking.
- Shut up and your hands behind your head. We're not trying to make the malignancies, that's clear.

I grow a grogment by tightening my right hand a bit that contains a card game. A game that I had discreetly removed from the pocket of my jacket before lifting my hands. I look at Maya who also holds cards in his left hand. She throws me a smile in the corner before she looks at the police.

- Sorry to disappoint you, gentlemen, but we have to go home. And our brothers don't like us hanging out at this hour with men in uniforms.
- You're not going anywhere ! answer us a bald policeman.
- That's what you think, big guy ! I'll say I fold my card game enough before they're throated into the air at the same time as my sister.

The cards head into the air before falling back on us. While the police are finally lowering their guard, we were taking advantage of them to eclipsing ourselves by the secret path behind us before all the cards have fallen to the ground. When we cross the other side, we start running back to my car.

When Letty spoke of magic, she spoke in her own sense. This is not the first time that we have been dealing with policeman Maya and me, and even before he puts the handcuffs on us, we always manage to run away in a grandiose way. In any case, if they talk to their colleagues that their suspects have escaped as if they were by magic, they will be considered crazy. It's already happening more than once and I never get tired of laughing at it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 480 13
Briah O'Conner is the younger sister of Brian O'Conner. She and Brian had went on totally different career paths. He chose to be a cop, and she chose...
339K 9.4K 41
๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•? โชcurrently discontinuedโซ dominic toretto ๐– female!oc a ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ...
309K 8K 39
"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
272K 9.7K 84
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๏ฟฝ...