My Heartbeat Skipped...

By smilesuja

He is a rich, arrogant and famous producer in film industry... -- Manik She is a sweet, smart and assistant d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33(Special)

34(Extra Special 1)

1.5K 85 2
By smilesuja

Special night 😛

Manik went inside his room where Nandini was waiting for him. He went near her but she asked that she need some explanation.

Manik - Yeah Nandu tell me

Nandu - How did you found that I was your Facebook friend?

Manik - I came to know about that through Navya when she was editing our movie

Nandu - Ok, next question

Manik - Yes Madam

She laughed and continued....

Nandu - Why did you got angry on that dinner night?

Manik - I was possessive about you

Nandu - What?

Manik - To whom did you said I love you?

Nandini thought for a while and then laughed. Manik stared at her.

Nandu - Ok Chill. It was my brother. I send voice message for him as he was texting that he was feeling lonely.

Manik - Ok, madam. Are the questions over?

Nandu - Nope. Why did you left from my house?

Manik - I heard your's and Cabir's conversation.

Nandu - Again... I guess you heard half only. Bad boy...

Manik - Ho yeah I am bad... Let me show what this bad boy can do to you...

Nandu - Hey no...

Manik - Why?

Nandu - Let this happen later automatically without any formalities.

Manik - Ok then, let's rest.

Nandu - Love you.

Manik- Love you a lot too.

They hugged each other and slept peacefully...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 21.1K 107
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
28.9K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
572K 25.5K 37
The Story of Naughty, arrogant and stubborn Rich hot Girl (Nandini Murty) and the Arrogant, stubborn and Handsome greek (Manik Malhotra) ...
95.9K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...