BOUND IN LOVE❤❤

נכתב על ידי just_chill_in_life

Hey guys, its my first story Its highly mature with love and romance Hope you guys enjoy.....its 18+ SIDNAZZ❤❤ עוד

Author Note
🤩🤩🦋👿SIDNAZZ🦋👿🤩🤩
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Cover😍😍
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Part 1)
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2)
Chapter 28
Sorry Note to my lovely readers ❤❤
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sneak Peak From Future ❤❤
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Part 1)
Chapter 41 (Part 2)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
New stry PREGNANT PAUSE 💔💔
𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗧!! 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.
Author Update❤

Character Introduction.

15.4K 513 39
נכתב על ידי just_chill_in_life

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 35 year old

Top most business man and owner of SHUKLA CONSTRUCTIONS. Handsome, cold and ruthless. His life is all about money and sex. He only loves his mother and nephew only. He thinks all women comes to him to be popular or for his money this thought came from his past. Even at 35 he is unmarried, his mother his worried about him and she wants him to get settled in his life. But he hates the idea. 

SHEHNAZZ GILL : 20 year old

Beautiful, friendly and lovely girl. She is from a middle class family. She is a fresh out college graduate in BBA who is ready to get a job. She lives with her mother and her elder sister who is divorced. After her father death in an accident her family was devastated , there was no financial support, hence she is not able to continue her higher studies. She is very beautiful many proposal came for her but rejects all of them just to support her family. 

AARTHI SHUKLA :

Mother of Sidharth. Loves her son and grandson a lot. She wants Sidharth to live his life with love and happiness not on money, she knows he is lonely inside and works like a machine. She is searching for a girl who is perfect for her son.

VISHAL AARORA : 10 year old

Nephew of Sidharth. Loves his Mamu and granny a lot. His mamu is the world for him whom he loves a lot. Lost his father at a young age and craves for motherly love.

GAURI GILL :

Mother of Sana. Loves both of her daughter a lot. After her husband death, she was traumatized and her younger daughter was her strength who supported her even at her younger age. She wants her daughter to be married and live her life happily with a family. Her elder daughter has made their life a hell with her demand but still she cant push her away because she is her own daughter. 

KAVYA SHARMA : 27 year old

Elder sister of Sana. She is divorced. Loves her sister but also feels jealous because she is beautiful and getting better education. She married a man whom she loved in her college life and forced her parents to get them married but was divorced within 2 years just because she could not get a rich life and blamed him for marriage violence . She is a college drop out and she could not get a job hence lives with her sister has she earns from her scholarship. 

These are characters presently....some of them may be introduced as the story continues..

 With love from JCIL❤

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

54.2K 7.1K 42
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
90.3K 4K 45
While foccusing on one relation one overlooked the other one. What if Mahi is missing being kiddo of his elder brother and his elder brothers comes...
523K 53K 126
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
45.3K 3.9K 54
This is KarEena story having little anuseena too..There is a mystery in this story..Somewhat past related ..Peep inside to find out the mystery...Hav...