Chapter 31

It has been one month since Sana's mother left her all alone in this cruel world😭😭😭....... Sana who was very close to her mother couldn't bear the shock of her death,,,, she cried....cried..... cried but her mother never came back😭😭😭😭..... Sid and his family were always with her and her sister..... Sid himself did all the last rituals in the place of son,,,,, he promised his mother in the dead bed that he will love and take care of his wife forever..... but still could never gain forgiveness in Sana's heart💕💕💕💕.

Sana still didn't forget all the things Sid had done to her and couldn't forgive him..... but Sid never lost hope😍😍😍..... he is still trying to gain her forgiveness with whole heart😣😣😣..... Sid was thankful to his mother in law because of her promise Sana had not left him he couldn't even imagine his life without her,,,, if she had left he might have survived,,,,,, but though she was with him...... there was no smile,,,, no happiness,,,,, no love,,,,, from her which he always used to see in her eyes😭😭.... But Sid promised himself that he going to bring his lively Sana back to his life and they will live their life till eternity❤❤.

.

.

.

SIDHARTH👿👿

Today he was very happy because he is going to bring his butterfly back to his house that too after one long month,,,, even though his mother didn't allow him to take to his mansion still he could take her to Shulka's mansion😍😍😍. His mother had abandoned him as a son after knowing what he had done to her beloved daughter in law,,,, she had even stopped talking to him. But he knows when he will win Sana's heart back even his mother will forgive him😥😥......

Sid was in front of her maternal house door,,,, Sid knocked and then door opened to reveal Kavya🐍🐍🐍 standing with a flirty smile,,,,, he still hated this women to core who was actually the source of all his mystery present,,,, if she had not come that day to his office with those stupid photos Arun would never been able play a game with their marriage life😡😡😡😡.

Kavya signed Sid to come inside the house with her flirty smile.... But this time Sid was cautious he didn't want to fall for her any tricks.... Sid made a thick face and asked

"Meri biwi hey kya andhar???👿👿"

Kavya was irritated.... And it was clearly visible in her face...

"Haa haa yahi padi he andhar....kyu aaye he aap yaha voh abhi nahi aaye gi aapke saath yaha bohut sara kaam padi he,,,, mere se akele nahi hogha sabh kuch...." Kavya said with an annoyed look🙄🙄🙄🙄....

Now Sid was angry "how could this stupid women make his butterfly work?? He is the most influential businessmen in the country and his wife is doing household work this idiot"

"Voh tumhari nokar nahi he.... meri biwi he THE GREAT SIDHARTH SHUKLA ki biwi,,,,, aur tum hothi kon ho mujhe rokne wali,,,, apni okadh math bolo samji😠😠😠😠..... mein tumhare baare mein sabh kuch jaantha huu,,,, tum kis taraka ladki ho ye bii jantha huu,,, aur ye tumhara cheap types ka flirts mujhse math karna.... mujhe meri biwi he alava koi aorath pigal nahi sakthe,,,, espeacially tum jaysi gatiya aorath I HATE THEM😡😡😡😡"

This was enough for Kavya to move aside.... Sid went inside to see his wife cooking in the kitchen...

Sid went to her and hugged her🤗🤗🤗 from behind and Sana left a shreak.

"Mein huu tumhara pati" Sid said kissing her neck softly😘😘😘😘..... but as usual pushed him with her might

"Dur rahi ye aap mujhse,,,, aapko mere par koi hakh nahi ye bol gaye kya ham divorced he aur mein sirf maa ke promise ke vajese aapke saath huu" Sana screamed angrily😠😠😠😠

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें