Chapter 32

Sid and Sana reached Shukla's mansion he took his phone and was about to call Arjun was standing in front of him with his crocky smirk😏😏. He hugged Sana sideways making Sid absolutely jealous😁😁😁

"Kysi he meri behen,,,,, I missed you Sana" saying this Arjun😎😎 kissed her hair lovingly while someone was burning with fire in the tummy.

"Voh thik he zyadha senti honeki zaroorath nahi he,,,,, abh apne drama bandh karo aur chalo aao he luggage pakado before mom comes" Sidharth says pulling Arjun away from Sana

"JJ hona bandh karo voh meri behen he you idiot aur mein tumhara nokar nahi huu tum hii he kaam karoghe,,, come on Sana hum andhar chalthe he,,,,, ye nokar sab samaan le aayegha,,,, and saale mom ko bii milkar jaa" Arjun said with a wink😎😎😎 and his crocky smirk then pulled Sana with him and they both started moving towards the mansion.

"Saale please yaar kya kar rahe he tum,,, mom mujhe andhar nahi aane deghi aur aghar hune patha chala ki mein Sana ko lene gaya tha toh voh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi kareghi yaar please..... I ll treat you today and who Mr. Kim's ka meeting bii mein attend karungha please yaar" Sid begged his friend😭😭😭😭😭......

Sid and begging with extra amount of please can only happen with Arjun the great

"Theek he voh kamine Kim's ke meeting attend karoghe na tho karunga..... varna ye tumhara please veez kuch kaam nahi kartha" Arjun said taking Sana's luggage for his hand😁😁😁

"Ye kya ho raha he yaha mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaraha???" Now it was Sana who didn't understanding anything these brothers #saale friends where behaving like manics without giving gap to their conversation and didn't even let her speak anything.

"Kuch nahi butterfly🦋🦋🦋🦋 tum iss idiot ka bakwas par dyan math dho aur tum apna kayal raho mein jaldh hi tumhe hamare ghar le jaoungha thik he.... take care" saying this Sid kissed her forhead and left.😘😘😘😘

.

.

.

Sana was sitting there with an extremely annoyed face😬😬😬😬 now looking at Arjun with her narrow eyes meanwhile Arjun easily filling her mother in law with lies,,,, that he had gone to her house and how he convinced her to come home even he had begged her to come home..... Both the friends are made for each other😬😬😬😬,,,,, one makes mistake and other covers him.... huffff..... and her poor mother in law believed everything without even asking her but looking at her with love filled eyes😍😍😍..... Sana could see how happy Aarthi was seeing her after long time even she missed her a lot especially after the loss of her mother,,,,, now she is the only mother Sana has.

"Idhar aao bacchii,,,, maaf kardho beta mujhe mere bawakoof bete se shadhi karake bohut badi galti kardhi meine,,,, maaf kardo mujhe" Aarthi said hugging Sana🤗🤗🤗🤗.

"Nahi maa esa na kahe aapke galthi nahi he"

"Nahi beta meine tumhara dukh dekha hii nahi,,,, sirf Sid ke kushiyo mein kohi rahi thi me abh samaj aaraha he mujhe kya kar raha tha uss bawakoof ne,,,,, lekin abh meine decide kar liya he me usse kabhi maaf nahi karunga,,,,, aur tumhe bii uske saath rehne kii zaroorath nahi he beta,,,, yahi raho apne mom ke saa" Aarthi said kissing Sana's forhead with love😘😘😘😘.

"Aur tum Arjun Sid ke chamche,,,, bohut accha kahani sunaya tu ne mujhe,,, I was entertained completely but still there was no need of exaggeration and it doesn't suit a business man like you,,,, now go and tell your friend never to enter my compound agar mein usse ghar kea as paas bii dekha toh usske haath par kat dalunga aur tumhara bii,,,,, now get lost...."

Arjun was shocked😨😨😨😨,,,, SHE IS TRULY A SUPERWOMAN EVEN SID FALLS FOR HIS SENTI STORIES BUT THIS WOMAN WAS A PRO THAN HIM😎😎😎

"Maa atleast voh biryani kaake chale jaaogha please,,,, pretty please with cherry on top" he said with his puppy eyes

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें