Chapter 15 (Part 1)

SANA🦋🦋

Morning was beautiful for Sana😍😍,,,, last night was one of her best night. She touched her chain closing her eyes and was feeling him,,,,,,, HER BEAST😈😈....

"Me bohut lucky huu Sidharth jii💙💙💙 aap mere pati ban rahe he,,,,,, mein aapko bohut kush rakhne kii koshish karungha😍😍😍,,,, I LOVE YOU TOO❤❤,,,, aapko bii esa hii surprise dungha,,,, aap kabhi nahi bool payhenge apne zingdi mein🤩🤩🤩"

Then she got ready in a beautiful salwar,,,, and went down to see her mother😍😍 preparing breakfast

It was her favourite breakfast chole batura🤤🤤🤤.

"Waa maa aap mere favourite breakfast banarahe he" Sana hugged🤗🤗 her mother from back.

"Socha aaj mere bacchii ke dil kush karu......"

She took a bite and said "Maa sach me aapne mera dil kush kardhiya.......... mmmmm itna masth he" while savouring the delicacy😊😊😊

"Abh hii zydha kale,,,,, agle hafthe se ye sabh nahi milega" Gauri😍😍 said to her daughter

"Maa me aap ko chodh kar kahi nahi jaogha" she hugged🤗🤗 her mom even more tightly making way for tears in her eyes😭😭.

"Aysa nahi kehthe puttar,,,,,,, ham ladkiyho ko aaj na kal jana hii he sasural,,,,, tum iss ghar ko chodh kar nahi jarahi hoo bilki vaha tum tumhara pati ke sath ek naya ghar banarahi ho😍😍😍,,,,,,, ye ghar hamesha tumhara hii he,,,,,, jab tumhe aane ka man karegha aana thik he,,,,," Gauri explained her daughter with love🧡🧡🧡

"Maa I MISS YOU A LOT🥰🥰 " cried Sana

"Me bi tumhe bohut miss karungi beta,,,,,, abh rona bandh karo aur dekho tumhare bature thand ho raya he"

"Nahi nahi ka lungii digiye🤤🤤🤤"

Then both mother and daughter chatted for a while having breakfast. Sana told her mother about the nightout they had yesterday and also she showed her chain to her mother😍😍😍😍

.

.

.

.

SIDHARTH👿👿

Yesterday was his most memorable day,,,,, the day for the first time he confessed to his lady love💙💙. Finally he agreed that he is in love❤❤ with his butterfly,,,,,, it is his FIRST TIME IN LOVE. He enjoyed each and every moment being with her, hugging her kissing her and loving her everything is picture perfect in his mind😍😍😍😍.

Only one week is left for his wedding but he has to complete all the work before wedding so that he can spend at least 15 days with his love and family🤩🤩🤩.

He got ready in grey shirt and black pants with a blazer wore his favourite wrist watch and went down to have breakfast.

He was eating alone,,,,, but he is happy for next week,,,,,,,,,, knowing there will a company with him who will make him close the door of his world of loneliness😍😍😍..... his mind was thinking very very naughty things which is not good at this hour,,,,, "No,,,, you cant take cold shower now,,,, uss cheez ke bare me soch na bandh karo😖😖😖"

TING TONG TING TONG

He got irritated😬😬😬 who might be at this hour........ its just 9AM. He went and opened the door to see his watch man with a gift box.

"Good morning Sir,,,, aap ke liyhe parsal aye he" Sid was confused🤨🤨 all his courier or parsals will directly come to his office but how is it possible for someone to send parsal to his mansion.

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें