Highschool Sweethearts (Boyxb...

By Apahlen

14 year old Christopher Carrera moved to a new town with his family to live with his grandfather after the de... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Bonus Chapter: Valentine's Day
Sequel

Chapter 23

1.3K 45 6
By Apahlen

Brian's P.O.V

"How's the soup?" I asked Chris.

"It was good." He leans back into the couch and looks at McKenzie, who's sleeping on the couch. "Looks like we tired this one out, huh?"

"Yeah, we sure did." I looked at the TV. "Now can we turn the damn movie off, please?"

"Absolutely." He walked over to the TV and shut the TV and the DVD player off. "I had enough of these damn Barbie movies."

"Me too." I leaned back in my chair. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Want to watch more of The Mandalorian?" he asked.

I hesitated before answering, "Yeah, sure."

"Great." He sits back down on the couch and pulled out his phone out of his pocket.

"Want to watch it in my room instead so that we should let McKenzie sleep?" I asked. I really wanted to spend more time with him alone.

He nodded his head and I smiled, happy that he said yes. "Okay. Just let me put everything away, okay?"

He nodded his head again and got off the couch to go upstairs. I gathered the bowls and spoons and put them in the sink before going upstairs to my room.

Chris is sitting on my bed, with the blankets pulled down. I stood there in the doorway, looking at him. God, he's so beautiful. I would do anything to touch his body and kiss him right here, right now. But then I remembered we have to take things slow. I can't believe I almost kissed him in the kitchen. It's a good thing McKenzie interrupted us before we actually did.

"Brian, are you gonna come over here or are you just going to stand there, checking me out?" he asked.

I smiled and went over to him. He was going to play the next episode when I stopped him and said, "Chris, I wanna asked you something."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Why did you tell my brother about what happened at the party and the day you said we needed to spend some time apart?"

He looked up at me. "How did you know?"

"He told me, Chris."

"He knew about our feelings for each other."

"What?" I looked at him flabbergasted. How did he know?"

"I think he figured it out on his own."

"How did he—" I started to ask how he figured it out, but then I remembered that Seth is really good at figuring things out on his own. He even figured it out I was gay before that asshole Malcolm outed me. "Nevermind."

"I'm sorry, Brian," he said.

"No, Chris. You don't have to apologize. I'm not mad. I was just curious, that's all." I went up to him and hugged him. Wow, he smells really nice.

"I know. I just..." He pulls back from me. "He was very unhappy about what happened at the party because you're still dealing what happened last year. And he knew that the entire time we weren't talking, it was going to hurt the both of us."

"Well, he was right about that," I said, remembering what he said to me a few days ago.

"Now, come on." Chris sits back against the headboard. "Let's go watch the show, shall we?"

I sat down next to him as he started to play an episode. About two episodes later, I could hear a light snore. I looked to see that Chris fell asleep on my shoulder. I sighed and smiled down at him. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep.

I took his phone away from him and put it on my dresser. I slowly lay him down on my bed and pulled my blankets over him. I pushed his hair away from his forehead. He shifts a little, rolling onto his stomach.

I quietly got out of my bed and walked out of my room. I checked on McKenzie, who's still sleeping on the couch. I went back upstairs and walked into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror that my parents replaced the one I broke. I offered to pay for it, but my dad said, "Thanks, Brian, but you already paid for the first two."

I looked in the mirror and I don't see a pathetic boy anymore. All I see is someone who's happy with his life now. I think I'm finally getting over what happened last year.

I heard the front door opened. "We're home!" I heard my dad yell.

I went downstairs to see my family taking their shoes off by the door. "Hey, Brian," Mom said. "How's McKenzie doing?"

"She's fine. She's taking a nap."

"That's good." She lifted up the grocery bags she has in her hands. "After the game, we went to get some food for supper tonight."

"What's for supper?" I asked.

"Tater tot hotdish," my eleven year old sister Tara said.

"Really?" I whined.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but we're going to have it whether you like it or not," Mom said.

I opened my mouth to say something, but then I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned to see Chris coming downstairs, with his hair sticking out all over the place.

"Oh, hi, Christopher." My mom looks surprised.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker," Chris said. My two year old brother Dylan ran up to Chris and hugged him. Chris picked Dylan up and hugged him back.

"Christopher, I told you before, call me Penelope."

"Sorry." He puts Dylan down.

"It's okay. Are you gonna stay here for dinner?" Mom asked.

"No, I got a call from my mom that I have to come home right now. My aunt Isabelle's visiting us," he said.

"Oh! I just heard she has another child! Tell her I said 'hi' and 'congratulations!"

"Thanks." He smiled. "Bye, guys."

"Bye, Chris," Seth said.

"Let me walk you outside, Chris," I said. I followed him outside into the cool weather.

"Damn. Now I wish I brought a sweater," Chris said.

"Yeah." We got off the steps and I looked at him. The wind is blowing his hair into his face and he pushes it away.

"Do you really have to go home?" I asked.

"Yeah. My aunt Isabelle and my uncle Stanley are visiting with the new baby and their other daughter," he said.

"Dang. I was hoping we would spend the rest of the day together," I said.

"Yeah, me too." He grinned. "How does your mom know my aunt Isabelle?"

"They work at Arctic Cat together."

"Oh. Okay then."

We both stood there, unsure what to say or do.

"I should probably get going," he said.

"Okay then."

He went up to give me a hug. I put my arms around him and gave him one back. He hair got into my face and I smelled his hair.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I pulled away from him. "Nothing. You should probably get going."

"Yeah. Bye, Brian." He started to walk away. I looked after while he's walking until he disappeared.

I wrapped my arms around myself and smiled. It felt good to hang out with Chris today. I'm happy that I told him what happened during the weeks we haven't spoke to each other. I'm also happy that I told him I find him handsome. And I'm really happy that I hold him in my arms. I still can't believe I almost kissed him. Part of me wanted to, but we both agreed we should take things slow.

"So you two kiss and made up?"

I turned to see Seth standing there in the doorway, giving me a smirk.

"Shut up, Seth," I said.

"I'm just saying, Brian. I'm happy you two are talking again."

"Me too."

"Now, Mom and Dad want you in the house right now."

"Okay." I looked back in the direction were Chris was walking before following Seth back in the house.

♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to comment if you like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.7K 24
His shocking blue eyes pierced right through my soul as his warm breath tickled the hairs on my ear. "Kiss me," he said in that seductive voice of h...
789K 24.5K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...
775K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
3.6M 228K 38
[BXB] in which a boy leaves his love letters in the wrong person's locker. ↬ Kairo Alden has been pining for fellow classmate Alexandria Miller for a...